Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan $10 worth of BTC aka .02 btc  (Read 2094 times)
btrxsheriffx (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:10:37 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 04:58:37 AM by btrxsheriffx

Hi, lenders
Yes, I know i'm a new user to this forum but I have done some transactions here and of course the first one was a scam for $200 from crypto. Anyways I had funds from my paypal and sent them to my bank account just realize that it would take 3-7 busniess day. If paypal does fail or anything happens I do recieve a paycheck this thurday. Also I have proof of this transfer as it was today =(.
Reason for the loan. I wanted to buy this item which I do have funds but then I totally forgot about the shipping and now im short. I was hoping that this can be an asap so it can be shipped out but now there is no hurry but tonight will be awesome.

Proof:

Collateral:
whatever that will pass or good enought for the lender

Repay:
Whatever form you would like to receive the funds back. If still btc will just send back funds or just message user before sending to verify.

BTC Address: 19Z7yBGTGFpjFQjz1ZWqvgnoBj1u7M63eb

Edit:add btc address, Also for this amount please don't make me do a youtube video.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

have you seen my lending thread?

I lend small amounts of coins to newbies.

btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:44:21 PM

Thanks for the offer but min requirement is really strange and the last thing i want to learn is how to make a youtube video.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

Thanks for the offer but min requirement is really strange and the last thing i want to learn is how to make a youtube video.

Most scammers don't bother uploading a youtube video - that's why it's a great requirement to have.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:18:20 PM

Yes that might be true must scammer won't make a video. I just really don't know how to make a video and just for a 10 loan i will pass on that option i dont mind doing any other requirements
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:32:07 PM

Yes that might be true must scammer won't make a video. I just really don't know how to make a video and just for a 10 loan i will pass on that option i dont mind doing any other requirements

Use your phone or a camera and upload it to YouTube. Literally not that hard.
shadowhax

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:49:20 PM

I think it true, yes, most scammer not bother to make video. But also not most ordinary honest people too. Undecided

Anominity highly important to many in Bitcoin, and a video of the self break that and hurt the privacy. It also bit embarrass to make video of self ask for $10 or $20 of the bitcoins. Many people also feeling shame for posting any video or picture of the self to forum because some people might make fun for having fat or being unattracting. It just not something most people in bitcoin want or willing to do...  Undecided
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:55:17 PM

I think it true, yes, most scammer not bother to make video. But also not most ordinary honest people too. Undecided

Anominity highly important to many in Bitcoin, and a video of the self break that and hurt the privacy. It also bit embarrass to make video of self ask for $10 or $20 of the bitcoins. Many people also feeling shame for posting any video or picture of the self to forum because some people might make fun for having fat or being unattracting. It just not something most people in bitcoin want or willing to do...  Undecided

He could wear a blindfold. And if it's so embarrassing to do a video for $10 or $20, it should be pretty embarrassing to ask for it on a online forum, from people you don't even know. And if people make fun of him, why should he care? They're random people online.
shadowhax

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:41:29 PM

He could wear a blindfold. And if it's so embarrassing to do a video for $10 or $20, it should be pretty embarrassing to ask for it on a online forum, from people you don't even know. And if people make fun of him, why should he care? They're random people online.

It not said that this how I feel. But most people. So far I see zero video and doubt we ever seeing one. Tongue
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:49:51 PM

It not said that this how I feel. But most people. So far I see zero video and doubt we ever seeing one. Tongue
There's joey's video which has scarred me for life Embarrassed
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:29:30 AM

There were 3 people so far who posted vids.

1 got a loan and repaid, and 2 were denied.  So the system works.

If you don't like it, don't participate. Try another lending thread.
I think you'll find it's not easy to get an unsecured loan as a newbie.

btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:38:25 AM

I am trying a different lending thread. Which is why I  made my own thread. You have your requirements and i don't like them. You don't have to lend the funds to me at all. I understand you want to see the person as proof or whatever reason. Also for 10 dollars lend, all I can hear is scammer. If this was irl people that walks into a shop, would just be consider a stealer and called out. Just say your going to steal. You accept newbies for a reason because its very sketchy and that is why you have your requirements understandable but not everybody ave the same requirements. Even for Collateral I ave a 12 months Netflix gift card (around $94)that can be redeem if funds is not returned. I also have other stuff that is value more then 10 dollars but this micro loan is too much to ask for and i understand its the internet but why have a whole thread dedicated to lending and just have it full of circlejerk saying scam. Now if this is truly a problem when new accounts scam a lot of lenders well just have the admin have a min req to enter this thread and all these circle jerking could just end.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:59:51 AM

I am trying a different lending thread. Which is why I  made my own thread. You have your requirements and i don't like them. You don't have to lend the funds to me at all. I understand you want to see the person as proof or whatever reason. Also for 10 dollars lend, all I can hear is scammer. If this was irl people that walks into a shop, would just be consider a stealer and called out. Just say your going to steal. You accept newbies for a reason because its very sketchy and that is why you have your requirements understandable but not everybody ave the same requirements. Even for Collateral I ave a 12 months Netflix gift card (around $94)that can be redeem if funds is not returned. I also have other stuff that is value more then 10 dollars but this micro loan is too much to ask for and i understand its the internet but why have a whole thread dedicated to lending and just have it full of circlejerk saying scam. Now if this is truly a problem when new accounts scam a lot of lenders well just have the admin have a min req to enter this thread and all these circle jerking could just end.

So you are willing to mail that gift card to a trusted third party BEFORE you get coins?  Then do it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:13:15 AM

Then If that was the way then i would be waiting for the person to receive it and by the time I would just have my funds anyway to buy the btc myself.
btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:17:13 AM

i can also prove my id with a service that i used from this site called CoinRNR.com i have an account there which is where i buy my btc and have a verify account and have proof of payment of amount and can match email name from paypal.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:26:38 AM

I think you should ask for 0.02 btc instead of $10 because then you would sound more cool . :-) btw what is it for?

btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:34:15 AM

Hi, lenders
Yes, I know i'm a new user to this forum but I have done some transactions here and of course the first one was a scam for $200 from crypto. Anyways I had funds from my Paypal and sent them to my bank account just realize that it would take 3-7 business day. If Paypal does fail or anything happens I do receive a paycheck this Thursday. Also I have proof of this transfer as it was today =(.
Reason for the loan. I wanted to buy this item which I do have funds but then I totally forgot about the shipping and now I'm short. I was hoping that this can be an asap so it can be shipped out but now there is no hurry but tonight will be awesome.

Proof:
https://i.imgur.com/QFZ8ROC.png

Collateral:
whatever that will pass or good enought for the lender

Repay:
Whatever form you would like to receive the funds back. If still btc will just send back funds or just message user before sending to verify.

BTC Address: 19Z7yBGTGFpjFQjz1ZWqvgnoBj1u7M63eb

Edit:add btc address, Also for this amount please don't make me do a youtube video.

Only know how todo red color(because it was auto) was trying todo it as a yellow highlight.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:00:08 AM

I'll lend you 0,02 BTC if you give me 0,04 BTC back within 3 days.
btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:04:59 AM

well it is a double. Yeah I can do that would you like me to be repay in btc as well?
lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:20:38 AM

Most scammers don't bother uploading a youtube video - that's why it's a great requirement to have.

Why are you even on here? You serve no purpose except to interject your farts into other people's trading business when it has nothing to do with you. You're a slimey piece of turd trying to build trust points by throwing your farts around in other people's trade business.

Go do some mining or loan some of your own coins... something productive rather than leeching and sucking trust points from other's dealings.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: