Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Newsletter.Everything about altcoins. Good investments  (Read 471 times)
schnötzel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:11:22 AM

Do you need a good investing tip? I know almost every altcoin and 90% which is worth to invest. I´m here and other websites 8hrs+ a day. I can give you some advices about new projects,bitcointalk, news,....

Max. spots available : 50
Min. participants      : 25
price : 0.02btc (for other coins pm me) / month
what you get: minimum 20 newsletter / month

Why i´m doing this?
- Because i´m online for about 8hrs - 10hrs , every day. I´m addicted to crypto Smiley which is really  time-consuming ahh and btw: the money. I´m not a trader. I´m here for the long term and that´s expensive because of the number of coins and projects worth to invest. 

If you are interested post or pm me.

The projects starts with minimum 25 participants     
deadline  31.3.2017 

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:37:02 AM

what this project, must pay for you 0.02 bitcoin/month and can get information about ico coin
or you can get trading signal about good coin to buy, but if use by mail is not fast, and buy coin is not precision is good price
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

Why i´m doing this?
- Because i´m online for about 8hrs - 10hrs , every day. I´m addicted to crypto Smiley which is really  time-consuming ahh and btw: the money. I´m not a trader. I´m here for the long term and that´s expensive because of the number of coins and projects worth to invest. 
This type of service is available for free because there are many sites that lists new ico based on their starting and ending dates with some vital informations.
You are not qualified for an already established altcoin because you said you are not a trader.
Unless you can explain better nobody will understand you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: