Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 07:59:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 505793 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:06:56 PM

Who is the team behind this coin?

Vericoin has put out their team- real life names, real life photos, real life resumes.  

Not to say you should invest in vericoin.  Who cares if you do or not, it's your money.

But this should be the new standard.  This random unknown team crap has got to stop.  Look where it led this coin.

You wouldn't have this rogue team member crashes coin garbage if you had real names for everyone.

Let's see who the team is for this coin.  Real names. Real photos. Real resumes.

Hell, we don't even have a list of team members here and their resumes.  Forget the real names, we don't even have all the screen names.

Why not?  What are they hiding?

I don't care about their names. This isn't a dating site.

I care about the technology and watching our investment grow. Everything else is irrelevant.

Go fud elsewhere. There's room for all coins out there, no need to TRY bring this down.

Oh cool.

Tell me about the technology then.

What innovations is this coin offering?

Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

Vericoin has put out their team- real life names, real life photos, real life resumes.  

Not to say you should invest in vericoin.  Who cares if you do or not, it's your money.

But this should be the new standard.  This random unknown team crap has got to stop.  Look where it led this coin.

You wouldn't have this rogue team member crashes coin garbage if you had real names for everyone.

Let's see who the team is for this coin.  Real names. Real photos. Real resumes.

Hell, we don't even have a list of team members here and their resumes.  Forget the real names, we don't even have all the screen names.

I care about the technology and watching our investment grow. Everything else is irrelevant.

Go fud elsewhere. There's room for all coins out there, no need to TRY bring this down.

Oh cool.

commander  Cheesy

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:17:36 PM

2014-06-23 16:52:01   SELL   0.00089122   114.71585125   0.10223706
2014-06-23 16:07:21   BUY   0.00094500   89.24982790   0.08434108

wtf wall o' spam man?
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

Oh cool.

commander  Cheesy

What is this commander thing? Close source online wallet? Will it be "on" blockchain (like blockchain.info) or "off" blockchain? Will the users have exclusive control of their coins and private keys?

Does anybody knows or is this also a secret?

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 1540

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:27:02 PM

It's amusing too see how timely the FUD was re-spammed on this thread.

Classic!

Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

Oh cool.

commander  Cheesy

What is this commander thing? Close source online wallet? Will it be "on" blockchain (like blockchain.info) or "off" blockchain? Will the users have exclusive control of their coins and private keys?

All very good questions.  

I'm sure all these fine folk who love the tech behind this coin can tell us all about it.

<crickets>

arguelles84

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:29:24 PM

Oh cool.

Wait and you'll find out. For now, stfu and go promote your own coin rather than trying to destroy others.
timk225

Activity: 979

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:29:55 PM

I'd like to point out that I did not sell on the highs and buy on the lows, although I should have and saw 4 of them in real time.  I did not panic sell and am still holding.

Then again, my dollar cost average for my purchases is at 130k satoshis, so I need this coin at 130K just to break even...... Roll Eyes
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:30:01 PM

Oh cool.

commander  Cheesy

secret  Cheesy

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

Oh cool.

Wait and you'll find out. For now, stfu and go promote your own coin rather than trying to destroy others.

So you "care about the technology", but you have no idea what any of it is.

That pretty much sums up Crypt holders at this point.
haynkhill

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:34:29 PM

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:37:00 PM

This isn´t a dating site, but I invest money in this proyects and I love the rule which sais you need to know the management team before investing in the company/proyect. Without that this is not an investment, this is speculation...

Sl@cker

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:56:19 PM

Oh cool.

Moosa has given snippets of the tech from chat rooms, that's why we're waiting in anticipation. We know what's coming. If you haven't been paying attention then you have to wait to see
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:01:58 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

That's it. That's all that's here.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening. 

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

What do you think they'll do?
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

Oh cool.

The situation has been explained a 100 times. Go fud elsewhere. What is your purpose here? If you don't trust in mindfox ability to deliver anon, then gtfo, no investment, no harm right? Or do you care about my money so much?

1) You feel threatened by this coin - Good for crypt
2) You want to lower the price to buy more - I guess you are support?

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:03:50 PM

crypt coin commander out within 11 hours
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:04:06 PM

This isn´t a dating site, but I invest money in this proyects and I love the rule which sais you need to know the management team before investing in the company/proyect. Without that this is not an investment, this is speculation...

Then go find a coin that discloses those info so you can stalk them. Watch your money grow with them. I'll watch mine grow with Crypt. You have no business here.
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:05:19 PM

Oh cool.

The situation has been explained a 100 times. Go fud elsewhere. What is your purpose here? If you don't trust in mindfox ability to deliver anon, then gtfo, no investment, no harm right? Or do you care about my money so much?

1) You feel threatened by this coin - Good for crypt
2) You want to lower the price to buy more - I guess you are support?

You said you cared about the tech.  And yet you don't know what it is.

Classic. Truly classic.
Apostle4444

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:06:25 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening. 

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

Um why do you care so much ?

Are you bagholding ?

If your not please desist.
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening.  

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

I got this coin at 10k satoshis and haven't dumped yet?

Wanna know why? Because this has the potential to take over DRK, thats over $10 a crypt. The same money that backed DRK is backing this coin, and if a developer like Mindfox is on the Anon then I see it as having a greater chance of achieving what people are looking for more than any other coin. Is this a gamble? Sure, so is most investments. You believe in what the product could become, thats all.

If you dont believe, gtfo, you have no business here. Any more words from you just shows you truly feel threatened by this coin, which proves my point above true.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.