Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:33:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 506141 times)
timk225

Activity: 979

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:34:44 PM

People have their stocks of CRYPT and are holding.  Hence the decrease in apparent volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:52:54 PM

The Greedies getting all and ordinary people are being robbed of these dirty pigs.

10 x Downthumbs to btc-e and its Gangsta DEVs. Shame on You

I'm a very happy bag holder  Kiss my advice to you: don't miss the train

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:36:26 PM

Only 68 BTC 24h volume on Mintpal. Where did the traders go? Have whales (moosa, koolio etc.) abandoned this project?

The volume went to the flavor of the week, VRC. This always happens and you know it. This coin will see big volume again when they release the new wallet.

How should I know that CryptCoin volume always goes to VRC?
knightlife999

Activity: 837

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

Only 68 BTC 24h volume on Mintpal. Where did the traders go? Have whales (moosa, koolio etc.) abandoned this project?

The volume went to the flavor of the week, VRC. This always happens and you know it. This coin will see big volume again when they release the new wallet.

I did not say that. I said that the volume moved to the present "popular Coin": VRC
I didn't say it ALWAYS goes to VRC in particular. Does anyone actually READ our posts?
Every week, there is a coin that the whales (with the masses in tow) pick and pump up.
2 weeks ago it was Crypt. Last week it was Razor. This week it is Vericoin. Who will be next week? We'll see.

Join My Trading Group & Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: Whale Watchers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3299
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 1540

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:49:53 PM

You have to respect your effort and wit...

However one can easily see through the points made that at times range from pseudo to completely irrelevant of the statements in which they are meant to rebuttal...

I presume you will redouble your efforts and look forward to any progress...

PS:
Made you look.
No not here.
Geeez!

pbremen01

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

I did not say that. I said that the volume moved to the present "popular Coin": VRC
I didn't say it ALWAYS goes to VRC in particular. Does anyone actually READ our posts?
Every week, there is a coin that the whales (with the masses in tow) pick and pump up.
2 weeks ago it was Crypt. Last week it was Razor. This week it is Vericoin. Who will be next week? We'll see.

Does this mean that only the whales that jump from coin to coin are able to generate any significant volume on this coin (so that the ordinary people are only able to generate less than several percent of total volume)?

Current 24h volume = 68 BTC
24h volume several days age was more than cca. 4000 BTC

So 68/4000 = 0.017 = 1.7%

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

Of course we are the champions guys, no time for losers.

Now ignore all the fudders.

But i want to know why this website created this article: http://www.sufrati.com/sa/blog/crypt-currency-burgers

Whois the guy ?

PLEASE ignore all the FUDders....

This burger looks delicious  Tongue Tongue Tongue

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

Does this mean that only the whales that jump from coin to coin are able to generate any significant volume on this coin (so that the ordinary people are only able to generate less than several percent of total volume)?

Case in point:

Actually you answered your own question on this one.
Problem is you did not even realize that...

tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:09:12 PM

Case in point:

Because hes a fudder. His only purpose is to disrupt the thread.  I wish he would gtfo out already.  But I guess cloack and VRC need their croonies.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

But i want to know why this website created this article: http://www.sufrati.com/sa/blog/crypt-currency-burgers

Whois the guy ?

Can I Haz 2- Cheeeeeseburgers and a Pepsi Pleeez!!!

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:14:41 PM

Case in point:

Because hes a fudder. His only purpose is to disrupt the thread.  I wish he would gtfo out already.  But I guess cloack and VRC need their croonies.

I think an upgrade is needed.
I smell bob...

tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:16:35 PM

Case in point:

[/quote]
[/quote]

I smell bob...
[/quote]

I think bob busy trying to recoup cloak losses or fudding VRC forum because they are stealing cloaks thunder.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:19:07 PM

Case in point:

Well, I didn't exactly answer my own question because my calculation was only very very rough estimate. Other "non-whale traders" could also go somewhere else or they could also stop trading. This would also decrease total volume (in addition to decrease caused by whales jumping to another coins).

tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

Whois the guy ?

Damn thats a juicy burger.  I take 3.  Shipping and handling included?

tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:21:20 PM

Case in point:

Well, I didn't exactly answer my own question because my calculation was only very very rough estimate. Other "non-whale traders" could also go somewhere else or they could also stop trading. This would also decrease total volume (in addition to decrease caused by whales jumping to another coins).

I think it was you and your fud that derailed it.  Congratulate yourself and move on.

Perl++

Activity: 28

Cryptcoin FTW

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:24:17 PM

The price up guys  Cool

Grin

ps: ignore pbremen01 he trying to make you nervous it's useless to reply to him... he only wait your answer because he know you are nervous about it... so block him now and stop answer to this pedophile, the price up and everybody are switching to Crypt now  Cool

Careful moderator "BadBear" is a pedophile
tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

Case in point:

Because hes a fudder. His only purpose is to disrupt the thread.  I wish he would gtfo out already.  But I guess cloack and VRC need their croonies.

I smell bob...
[/quote]

I think bob busy trying to recoup cloak losses or fudding VRC forum because they are stealing cloaks thunder.
[/quote]

Either that OR he sold at the Very high and is on his way to his "other" Disneyland.
I've found in Life Many Times things go "Full Circle".
It may take 2,5,10,20 years or more BUT Eventually it comes home to roost...
[/quote]

He will find something new to bitch about or push(maybe dolphin coin, it was just listed on trex).

tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Case in point:

I think it was you and your fud that derailed it.  Congratulate yourself and move on.
YES YES!!!
They be soooooo awesome at their job.
Deserve a raise they do!
Maybe even a look in the mirror.

the power of the newb account!  hes prob jumping around like a 10 year old that he is.

Perl++

Activity: 28

Cryptcoin FTW

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:30:04 PM

the power of the newb account!  hes prob jumping around like a 10 year old that he is.

Stop Wink  don't care about him  Cool

Naaaa,
Just having a good laugh!
And at times did LAO!!!
Actually kinda made my day...
 Wink

Yes i know but he will continue and it give a bad reputation to the commuinty to reply to him, because this guy is a pedophile and i think nobody need to talk with this kind of person.

Cool

Careful moderator "BadBear" is a pedophile
YourMother

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

Where the fuck is the Commander ? First dev said that the coin will be added to BTC-e. Epic Fail or Epic Pump and Dump. Second dev came and lied that it was a hidden block with a consistent premine. LMFAO

Doesn't matter. They both dumped their coins, cause otherwise they would still work for this shitcoin. Then the first dev came again and tried to fool people into pumping some more, because he was about to release Commander. He never came back. LMFAO again.

Now you have this douche, Mindfox. Believe in him, sheep. Believe and hold your CryptoBags forever and ever. Amen. Leave these cryptcoins to your future kids. Maybe they will have more success with them in year 2086.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.