Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:52:30 PM

People fudding with bs, remember the devs on this are wicked guys, they can solve any issue!

based on?

provide some evidence that these 'wicked guys' are hard at work and that CRYPT will rise again.

Give evidence so u can shut people up.  Wink
Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99
or u can meet them at Luxembourg
28, Rue du Nord @ Luxembourg

Or you know, they can just participate in a community discussion of their own coin in a forum and give up front information to CRYPT supporters and general public instead of having everyone call them to have a one-on-one conversation or have to buy a plane ticket to go to Luxembourg.

But good to know you can't even answer the question.  Roll Eyes

Im just saying...  Wink
I am not obliged to give an answer, but i remeber CRYPT was around 20k sat... so i believe CRYPT has the potential to increase prices again
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

People fudding with bs, remember the devs on this are wicked guys, they can solve any issue!

based on?

provide some evidence that these 'wicked guys' are hard at work and that CRYPT will rise again.

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Or you know, they can just participate in a community discussion of their own coin in a forum and give up front information to CRYPT supporters and general public instead of having everyone call them to have a one-on-one conversation or have to buy a plane ticket to go to Luxembourg.

Im just saying...  Wink
I am not obliged to give an answer, but i remeber CRYPT was around 20k sat... so i believe CRYPT has the potential to increase prices again

thanks for confirming you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.  Wink

Yes...CRYPT has the potential to increase again..just like any other coin. Except CRYPT's lack of dev support significantly lowers that possibility. Just because it increased from 20k sat doesnt mean it will continue to rise. With that logic, all coins which have gotten pumps from 20k will all be successful...hmmmm... Roll Eyes
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:59:08 PM

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink
I am not obliged to give an answer, but i remeber CRYPT was around 20k sat... so i believe CRYPT has the potential to go back to 20k sat
FIXED !!!

zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:59:42 PM

How long since last dev answer?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:02:13 PM

Several hours, but he didn't answer most of the questions that were raised in community. Just some that are less relevant in my opinion.

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:03:01 PM

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

thanks for confirming you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.  Wink

Yes...CRYPT has the potential to increase again..just like any other coin. Except CRYPT's lack of dev support significantly lowers that possibility. Just because it increased from 20k sat doesnt mean it will continue to rise. With that logic, all coins which have gotten pumps from 20k will all be successful...hmmmm... Roll Eyes
CRYPT have a good and skillful dev/s... and the update has been good so far, just wait and see
pbremen01

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:08:33 PM

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

thanks for confirming you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.  Wink

CRYPT have a good and skillful dev/s... and the update has been good so far, just wait and see

Which update?
Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:09:53 PM

Several hours, but he didn't answer most of the questions that were raised in community. Just some that are less relevant in my opinion.

Ah, because an answer about the security is not important?

What is your questions?
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:12:40 PM

FFS! Is it just me or u been fudding a fair bit in here?

1. mindfox is on-board
2. ccryptcoin was always clear that mindfox would reveal all when his code was ready (late June) and therefor it is completely unsurprising that he should not address technical questions
3. there is no shadiness here

Mindfox would do well not to waste his time answering fudders. When he is ready to open his kimono and tell us the anon details he will.

Till that time perhaps fudders would consider stfu'ing up!

pbremen01

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:16:30 PM

What is your questions?

He didn't respond to this security analysis on CryptCoin subreddit that tanked the price. Neither did he explain what anonymity features is he planning for CryptCoin. He was talking about some DDos attacks (which seem to be not very specific for CryptCoin) and what is the "definition" of anonymity and things like that. Actually he said nothing attractive for investors.

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:16:52 PM

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

Which update?

Read the first page...updates listed
child_harold

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:18:05 PM

What is your questions?

He didn't respond to this security analysis on CryptCoin subreddit that tanked the price. Neither did he explain what anonymity features is he planning for CryptCoin. He was talking about some DDos attacks (which seem to be not very specific for CryptCoin) and what is the "definition" of anonymity and things like that. Actually he said nothing attractive for investors.

Same treatment:

1. mindfox is on-board
2. ccryptcoin was always clear that mindfox would reveal all when his code was ready (late June) and therefor it is completely unsurprising that he should not address technical questions

Mindfox would do well not to waste his time answering fudders. When he is ready to open his kimono and tell us the anon details he will.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:22:46 PM

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

Which update?

Read the first page...updates listed

I can find only this "update": "He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time..."

This is BS update IMHO. And I am not even sure if this post is meant as a response to this security analysis on Reddit.
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:23:28 PM

1. mindfox is on-board

I think that several hours is not so bad (if it would be days then we should be worried). Btw i'm mining this coin, didn't invest any BTC so i'm not worried that the price went down so much (i think the current price or even lower sould cover my electricity bill Wink, but for those who bought the coin, i totally understand your concern Sad. I've been on AC, WC, FAC and so on ships, where the devs sold their shares and abandoned the coin and it was not a pretty site, so let's just wait and see what the future will bring for this coin Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ccryptcoin (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

BitcoinWisdom

BitcoinWisdom now available for our investors and traders

Lead Dev of CRYPT -- http://www.cryptco.org/ -- @CryptCoinTeam
pbremen01

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:28:50 PM

What is your questions?

Same treatment:

1. mindfox is on-board

Is posting FUD posts not allowed anymore? I can see plethora of FUD posts in this forum already.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:30:28 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your CRY for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=CRY

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
child_harold

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:31:36 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your CRY for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=CRY

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.

ummm… u mean CRYPT

child_harold

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:35:12 PM

What is your questions?

Same treatment:

1. mindfox is on-board

Is posting FUD posts not allowed anymore? I can see plethora of FUD posts in this forum already.

You demean yourself with your FUD. It is baseless and tiresome. Move on.

child_harold

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:35:53 PM

BitcoinWisdom

BitcoinWisdom now available for our investors and traders

thanks Dev!  Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: