Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

Yeah this coin is dead, dev doesnt have anything to say, there isnt any progress, any anon.

Did you miss mindfox posting in the thread about 3 or 4 pages back?

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smille

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

People in this thread keep shouting for Mindfox to show up, just to give them peace of mind.  Then he shows up and people get upset because he's not feeding them PR answers?  Honestly let it go, you either have faith or you don't.  I'm sure not many tears will be shed if you decide to sell.
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:00:32 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 05:12:55 PM by Perl++

Well, this mindfox account on github hasn't contributed anything to official CryptoCoin repository on

https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin

His last public activity was on 31st of May. However, he has contributed to other cryptocoins in the past, but I can't see any contribution to cryptcoin project.

However, there were no serious contributions to cryptcoin repository in june 2014.

There were only three commits in june 2014 but they didn't actually change any code (they've fixed typos in comments and updated txt files itd. but no line of code was changed).

So both mindfox github account and cryptcoin github repository seem pretty much dead.

Any comments/thoughts on this?

I will be clear, because if you are not here to invest and if you don't want to hear anything: you're nobody and nobody care about you, now.

Ignore this guy otherwise this thread will be infested of slaves from the peoples who are not able to make their own choice without sucking their government or their stupid ethics. (it's strange because i'm sure that you don't said anything about your stupid governement.... maybe because it is easier to criticize a coin (instead of the gov) behind your computer and no body here will kill you, you are a kid and i don't really understand what you are doing here)

This my last answer about you because really you suck and i don't know where you invest your money because you don't want to answer (because if you answer i will ask you why you believed their devs (where you invest) but not our, you can't reply to that...)

edit: oh f*ck, i remember, you are the guy who invested in litecoin... so why you believed in their devs?
tristartek

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:02:08 PM

Seriously, what makes you think that this coin will be able to provide any anonimous features? Because the some anonymous and - honestly said - shady developer once said that he is developing something? Or do you believe this because this coin was pumped by whales and you assume that they know something that we don't?

Like i already said, i bought 3xxx cryptocoin (19000 to 30000 satoshi / unit), so if i believe in this coin is not the cause of the pumping.

i believe in the possibility and impossibility  Wink now mindfox seem to be a right man, maybe i'm wrong.

What is your investment? where you invest your money?

I wanted to invest in CRYPT but I didn't because I saw this "security analysis" in CryptCoin subreddit. So mostly BTC and some LTC right now.

security analysis lol.  by the anon "group"  that doesnt trust itself.  geeez dude reallly?

pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

I just want to see the "proof" of any work from dev. Proof he exists at all.

Here's the proof that he exists https://github.com/mindfox.

Well, this mindfox account on github hasn't contributed anything to official CryptoCoin repository on

His last public activity was on 31st of May. However, he has contributed to other cryptocoins in the past, but I can't see any contribution to cryptcoin project.

However, there were no serious contributions to cryptcoin repository in june 2014.

There were only three commits in june 2014 but they didn't actually change any code (they've fixed typos in comments and updated txt files itd. but no line of code was changed).

So both mindfox github account and cryptcoin github repository seem pretty much dead.

Any comments/thoughts on this?

cryptcoin or cryptocoin

Thanks koolio. I was thinking about CryptCoin all the time (but typed "CryptoCoin" instead).

But I was looking at the correct pages:

Repository:

and

https://github.com/mindfox
smille

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Seriously, what makes you think that this coin will be able to provide any anonimous features? Because the some anonymous and - honestly said - shady developer once said that he is developing something? Or do you believe this because this coin was pumped by whales and you assume that they know something that we don't?

Like i already said, i bought 3xxx cryptocoin (19000 to 30000 satoshi / unit), so if i believe in this coin is not the cause of the pumping.

i believe in the possibility and impossibility  Wink now mindfox seem to be a right man, maybe i'm wrong.

I wanted to invest in CRYPT but I didn't because I saw this "security analysis" in CryptCoin subreddit. So mostly BTC and some LTC right now.

security analysis lol.  by the anon "group"  that doesnt trust itself.  geeez dude reallly?

The spooky Illumathnati is behind it....wooooo!
tristartek

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:06:50 PM

Suggestion for CryptCoin community:

What if whales/pumpers find and hire some competent developer (with recognized name, credentials etc.) that will transparently develop some useful and truly anonymous solutions for CryptCoin? They've already made more than enough money on this poor coin and so they can give some back.

Some sound whitepaper and non anonymous developer that would communicate well with community will certainly bring lots of new investors.

you sound pretty smart, why dont they hire you?  what is your idea of anon?  just so we all know.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

It doesn't matter if the analysis was right or wrong. It tanked the price shortly afterwards, so it was right decision to not buy at that moment.

smille

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:13:03 PM

^This is most people's understanding of cryptocurrency.  I do not think they will be reading any analysis of anon flaws in this, or any other implementation.  They just see a scary title and panic.
tristartek

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:13:51 PM

It doesn't matter if the analysis was right or wrong. It tanked the price shortly afterwards, so it was right decision to not buy at that moment.

only the scared children would sell out.  that was a normal market correction and now its going up on its own too.  You posting here nonstop about some dumb reddit that everyone has seen already and doesnt care about is not going to change things.  Why is it you are so fuckin adament about this coin?  If you think xc or drk have already done it go invest over there and leave us the f alone man.  You are doing nothing but fudding nonstop and its annoying.  I am going to fud your every single damn post now because its annoying.  
You say youre so damn worried about investors and bblah blah blah but im and investor and youre shitting on my plate of food.  If I was concerned and wanted your 2cents I would have asked in the past 50 pages you have been spamming.  Maybe its time to reach out to the admins and see you removed for your BS.  I want to make money too, stop trying to derail it.

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:14:13 PM

Answer please:

edit: oh f*ck, i remember, you are the guy who invested in litecoin... so why you believed in their devs?

So why litecoin but not cryptcoin? and why bitcoin? why you invest in bitcoin, you know Satoshi Nakamoto? of course no.

Personally i know more things about MindFox than Satoshi nakamoto... like you, so now i think that you can stop here otherwise you can stop to invest in bitcoin too.
tristartek

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:49:41 PM

btw nice to see us break 100 pages!!  good sign.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:18:57 PM

Answer please:

So why litecoin but not cryptcoin? and why bitcoin? why you invest in bitcoin, you know Satoshi Nakamoto? of course no.

Personally i know more things about MindFox than Satoshi nakamoto... like you, so now i think that you can stop here otherwise you can stop to invest in bitcoin too.

Good questions.

Yes, I invested in litecoin and bitcoin. In Litecoin mostly because it was the first alt and because of "gut" feeling (honestly, I liked this guy koolio).

Let me explain this MindFox/Satoshi Nakamoto thing. I don't trust satoshi nakamoto and I don't think that anyone should. In my opinion Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't exists and the bitcoin thing might as well be FBI/NSA conspiracy.

But Bitcoin is not completely new technology and a lot of money was invested in it. Probably lots of people tried to find vulnerabilities in bitcoin, but they couldn't (or they could find them but they were very quickly fixed - transaction malleability for example). So the probability that someone will find any significant problem in bitcoin is getting smaller and smaller. That doesn't mean that such problems don't exist.

The anonymity features are new. Nobody has really reviewed them. There are almost no documented attacks on them. But most of them do contain implementation bugs or are plainly stupid ideas, sorry. So you can't and shouldn't trust any feature. Because in 99% of cases you won't get any additional privacy. In fact you may even lose some because of poor implementation.

So I think that the development of any anonymity or security feature must be done in transparent and open way. Otherwise you really can't trust any of the solutions.

How do we know that mindfox is not NSA or FBI employee and that he won't plant backdoor in his solution? But he doesn't have to be NSA or FBI employee to plant backdoor. Most backdoors in security software are not intentional and are simply consequences of incompetence and/or stupidity (sorry for expression) of software engineers or are consequences of new types of attacks (for example, timing attacks in cryptography).

The only way that you can have any anonymity feature that you can (sort of) trust is to have the whole process completely transparent from the beginning. This includes the "whitepaper" phase where the whitepaper should be reviewed at least by technically inclined members community (ideally they would be reviewed by costly professionals/experts).

I don't understand how the CryptCoin community couldn't find such obvious holes in whitepaper and it had to be reminded about them by some anonymous fudster on Reddit.

I have nothing against MindFox. I don't know the guy and I don't know if he is capable of delivering anything that would allow true anonymity. But in 99,9% of cases some anonymous guy that is doing something in secrecy for one or two months can't deliver a software that provides any kind of true anonymity. His idea will in 99% have some big holes in it and actual implementation will in 80% of cases contain additional vulnerabilities.

This will pose additional risk for investors because they can be victims of any random fudster on Reddit at any time. It really doesn't matter if the arguments of this fudster are valid or not. As long as they look reasonable they will have effect on the price. If the arguments hold water even after they are reviewed by more technically inclined members of community, the price will drop much more.

So the CryptCoin community has still the chance to change it's development methodology to a more open and transparent. This will also lower the risk for investors and probably attract some fresh money, including my money.

Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

So why don't you put your money else where and leave CRYPTcoin the fuck alone ?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

e-miningpool.net pool information:
  • High Performance backend
  • Low fees!
  • 24/7 Uptime
  • High performance Dedicated server located in France/EU
  • No registration required, payments are sent directly to your wallet!
  • 3 stratum servers for balancing

Mining configuration:
  • STRATUM 1:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3015
  • Username:   Your CryptCoin Wallet address
  • Password:   anything
tristartek

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

+1000

mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:23:48 PM

The anonymity features are new. Nobody has really reviewed them. There are almost no documented attacks on them. But most of them do contain implementation bugs or are plainly stupid ideas, sorry. So you can't and shouldn't trust any feature. Because in 99% of cases you won't get any additional privacy. In fact you may even lose some because of poor implementation.

So I think that the development of any anonymity or security feature must be done in transparent and open way. Otherwise you really can't trust any of the solutions.
I couldn't agree more with you on this. If you checked my posts, I stated that I'm against using new untested methods for production use. Thank you for this Smiley

How do we know that mindfox is not NSA or FBI employee and that he won't plant backdoor in his solution? But he doesn't have to be NSA or FBI employee to plant backdoor. Most backdoors in security software are not intentional and are simply consequences of incompetence and/or stupidity (sorry for expression) of software engineers or are consequences of new types of attacks (for example, timing attacks in cryptography).
Again we are in the same pace here. Smiley

The only way that you can have any anonymity feature that you can (sort of) trust is to have the whole process completely transparent from the beginning. This includes the "whitepaper" phase where the whitepaper should be reviewed at least by technically inclined members community (ideally they would be reviewed by costly professionals/experts).
Believe me, this is how I usually go. Many users know that I do not hide info and I'm very talkative in general. Please look at this from my side: Have you seen anyone in here that has the technical skills and is willing to offer any productive criticism? Or one that isn't posting only to serve his own purpose?

I don't understand how the CryptCoin community couldn't find such obvious holes in whitepaper and it had to be reminded about them by some anonymous fudster on Reddit.
I wonder how someone can audit something that does not exist yet. Allow me to remind that this whitepaper is actually a draft giving a very general idea on how it is going to work.

This will pose additional risk for investors because they can be victims of any random fudster on Reddit at any time. It really doesn't matter if the arguments of this fudster are valid or not. As long as they look reasonable they will have effect on the price. If the arguments hold water even after they are reviewed by more technically inclined members of community, the price will drop much more.

So the CryptCoin community has still the chance to change it's development methodology to a more open and transparent. This will also lower the risk for investors and probably attract some fresh money, including my money.
The task I was assigned is not to attract more money in the coin but to deliver a certain functionality.
People say that I play with words or semantics. But sometimes the difference between words can be huge.

Just to sum up: I do not answer to anonymous posts because I'm not obligated to. Anyone can come forward and discuss with me with his real username just I am using my real username.
Or do you think that I couldn't change my username since it looks like it's common practice and appear like I'm an alien intelligence came to spread knowledge to poor humans?
I'm not that type though and I will never be. I'm here and I will do what I'm supposed to do.

Will it have flaws?
I expect it to. That's why we will keep implementing till it meets certain QA requirements.

Did I ever claimed my solution will be resistant to any kind of attack present or future?
Of course not, on the contrary. Just read my previous posts. Anyone who claims that is a fool, the least.

Why did I chose whatever method I chose?
Because they are tested methods that do not deviate from the primary protocol (bitcoin).
I stated many times that I would never trust my coins going to an intermediate node for further processing. That's why there are no nodes that will get any coins from transactions. Plain and simple.
I strongly believe that these methods are very hard to trace. Besides, there are even more ideas as next milestones.

Why don't I announce them?
Because I do not want to be accused of trying to manipulate prices (which is something I do not want to have anything to do with). I will announce next milestones as soon as we have a successful test.

And as a ps:
1) If I say more info about current and future plans, I will be accused of being manipulative (and scammer)
2) If I don't say anything to avoid no1, I'm accused of being "shady" and even non-existant.

There is no way one can avoid rumors, good or bad. The best thing one can do, is let them say what they have to say. The best response (imho) is by presenting work when it is done, than posting in threads that tend to be manipulative (no matter if it's positive or negative).

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:24:34 PM

it's called trolling dude...welcome to the internets
tristartek

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:29:55 PM

I couldn't agree more with you on this. If you checked my posts, I stated that I'm against using new untested methods for production use. Thank you for this Smiley

Again we are in the same pace here. Smiley

Believe me, this is how I usually go. Many users know that I do not hide info and I'm very talkative in general. Please look at this from my side: Have you seen anyone in here that has the technical skills and is willing to offer any productive criticism? Or one that isn't posting only to serve his own purpose?

I wonder how someone can audit something that does not exist yet. Allow me to remind that this whitepaper is actually a draft giving a very general idea on how it is going to work.

The task I was assigned is not to attract more money in the coin but to deliver a certain functionality.
People say that I play with words or semantics. But sometimes the difference between words can be huge.

Just to sum up: I do not answer to anonymous posts because I'm not obligated to. Anyone can come forward and discuss with me with his real username just I am using my real username.
Or do you think that I couldn't change my username since it looks like it's common practice and appear like I'm an alien intelligence came to spread knowledge to poor humans?
I'm not that type though and I will never be. I'm here and I will do what I'm supposed to do.

Will it have flaws?
I expect it to. That's why we will keep implementing till it meets certain QA requirements.

Did I ever claimed my solution will be resistant to any kind of attack present or future?
Of course not, on the contrary. Just read my previous posts. Anyone who claims that is a fool, the least.

Why did I chose whatever method I chose?
Because they are tested methods that do not deviate from the primary protocol (bitcoin).
I stated many times that I would never trust my coins going to an intermediate node for further processing. That's why there are no nodes that will get any coins from transactions. Plain and simple.
I strongly believe that these methods are very hard to trace. Besides, there are even more ideas as next milestones.

Why don't I announce them?
Because I do not want to be accused of trying to manipulate prices (which is something I do not want to have anything to do with). I will announce next milestones as soon as we have a successful test.

And as a ps:
1) If I say more info about current and future plans, I will be accused of being manipulative (and scammer)
2) If I don't say anything to avoid no1, I'm accused of being "shady" and even non-existant.

There is no way one can avoid rumors, good or bad. The best thing one can do, is let them say what they have to say. The best response (imho) is by presenting work when it is done, than posting in threads that tend to be manipulative (no matter if it's positive or negative).

Exactly as stated.  The work will speak for itself when ITS DONE.  Not while its in the early stages of development.  THere is no need to appease every whacko that is not even an investor.  This is why nothing gets done in corporate atmosphere.  Everyone always wants a update on how your fart sounded after every bite of food youve eaten.  Let the work be done and then critique.  Until the STFU to all the fudders.

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:57:45 PM

In response to a query regarding payouts for CryptCoin on our pool, we are responding on this thread also with the information. A user alleged that we had not paid them the coins that they were entitled

We are doing this because we take any such accusations very seriously, and respond to them appropriately.

Code:
Hi,

In total (as of 20-06-14 at 8:47PM BST) our Pool has found a total of 2 CRY Blocks: http://new.hashharder.com/rounds?coin=cry

Block 8,104 - 125CRY - 29th May 2014

address height shares coins
ErRA4JqJqUHrCsPaWExWoMpQntyoZzuQbX 8104 7963207 109.45588101415
F1dr5ywnNcPuYtB7KCJ9uiXT8x1XKUKFYF 8104 292624 4.0221749925526
Ephagh1NMaNzGqCdnq4qa5gi3N45pgxtmu 8104 209080 2.8738480516129
EhRgcrpKfQxAwdkGXD3fmatUgbCcn4yHMN 8104 156250 2.1476825555667
EwtK62w9GXEdfpgafg8s8Cwb5ez1YuFyGc 8104 144461 1.985648742496
EhJdHCTD3h7qbC8XkGzK2PT4Pcj4RPyELS 8104 111418 1.5314591373207
EvuXai4Z9i9Xo6ix13p8Gz58excAMJmm3K 8104 22677 0.3116997821005
Ep9ZAAfsZ1rGAprW4jj7VwdCQVnDKEeH3C 8104 5088 0.06993557904659
F2jZybrggCmMmnujXyUbPUZhKEipsiJnRr 8104 4677 0.064283200378479
EkXe69omM1cKtWSxDkjLiH6gppxUBgMpFn 8104 1728 0.023751706091295
EjhZi3BzeQVoWf85JHankp1RKoR1fhaLfd 8104 992 0.01363523868204

Block 31,597 - 62.5CRY - 17th June 2014

address height shares coins
ErZD11jtnvNnsAEhd8gE6Bn1bg8MGyngvR 31597 6476914 34.065225052713
F3u8jhX5N4WBoTuH5RJZ7MrKpdbaV5U7q5 31597 1834526 9.6486614997231
ExjqGgrvFBK8oMTAqzMuoCkg3JRRYZQiL3 31597 1216666 6.3990349420447
EsF5WxRa7x1fydk6eHuoSHjGN87AUUXULt 31597 729350 3.8360035740334
EvuXai4Z9i9Xo6ix13p8Gz58excAMJmm3K 31597 148653 0.78183724501815
Ewg35cRuMzzNY8SDNhbh9gFiafr2okuKNZ 31597 130760 0.68773102264391
F4x94QQhtJte5bbD8HJStFsr7Np5VuQw7U 31597 106288 0.55902002818204
EtjemSBx534uytejqCbJirMmXwxzwLQZtW 31597 104099 0.54750719687377
EkU66QZWW2HppPHf7uKaTjtvK324Sd9vhE 31597 95808 0.50390063657294
EwRP1jU77ZYCrBg2gWNevKmDxQnbxU9oNm 31597 94368 0.49632697971062
EmFGnps2pStCzUNaZdKArYznhJhyjQ3gec 31597 85488 0.44962276239299
Ey9ibVUCcVAK37ymoMHrCr61JzM51dwwNn 31597 81067 0.42637318097555
F44WaVAKFP7Apqzv4eq6cLGDvKub6EUULj 31597 67545 0.35525090327836
EnsPFpKVGkCNz1M2ca21Jf9YLmCqA6jMSK 31597 66452 0.34950339477999

These are the only two blocks our pool has found. Totally 188 CRYPT. The payouts are all listed below.

For transparency and clarity, i will post the above information also into the CRYPTCOIN thread.

Quote from: Miner's Name Removed
Actually nevermind I am showing a payment of .68 cryptcoin, which in no way covers all of the shares I had mined. I dont want to show what was exploited and label the pool a scam. I would like to be payed my coins.

<Coin Address Removed>

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: