Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:58:29 AM

where are those day dreamers? btce? 0.01btc per crypt?

Bagholders here, how are you? Cheesy Grin

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

I officially declare this coin DEAD

11:47 PM EST
21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:59:05 AM

DO you crypt holders even know how to read a graph. Crypt has been losing value since june 18th and that was before all the drama, if you guys think you can bring this back to life you're mistaken.
tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

No one wants KORE get out please.  If youre so confident in it go to your thread and spam it.  Or ill go to KORE thread and spam it with crypt all day long courtesy of you.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:01:28 AM

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.
tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:01:46 AM

DO you crypt holders even know how to read a graph. Crypt has been losing value since june 18th and that was before all the drama, if you guys think you can bring this back to life you're mistaken.

Graphs; is that what you call them now?  

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:03:59 AM

Yeah, graph, chart, candle stick chart full of inside pinbars and hammers! Funny thing with the numbers and lines all over it...
tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:04:48 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:06:11 AM

Yeah, graph, chart, candle stick chart full of inside pinbars and hammers! Funny thing with the numbers and lines all over it...

Get look at the bigger picture graph so you can understand the trends and where its going. Sure it might go down and follow past trends but guess what?  Its going back up again. 

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:25:29 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?
2- the current devs are talking about btc-e like they have some inside knowledge of deal in the making. I happen to know that's not the case, they may be speaking to a mod who has a vested interest in telling them that the coin may get added but in all reality its just a mod and really has no say in anything except trollbox bans. Cheesy
3- the owners of btc-e wont add a coin that is not even 30 days old. Do you even trade there, I do and had purchased my first LTC there, I bought ...5 digits worth and have been trading there since. I spend a lot of time in the box and chatting and have realized over the last 2 years that they dont add new coins EVER! Do you even know what pairs were added and when, how about this, whats the latest CC that's been listed, and when was it listed? I know its way before you even heard of bitcoin!
4-The coin has been trading on mintpal for 6 days and of the 6 the last 4 have been a serious downward trend. Do you think this will magically change? Coins dont move because they have innovation or community... they move because pumpers make them move. The pumpers on crypt have clearly moved on to the next coin and I believe you're failing to recognize this.

I can go into further detail but I think you get the picture. You don't need to believe me or trust me, but I know what I'm talking about. I've been in the world for a while now and have seen it ALL!!

This coin is dead,
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:26:27 AM

What's happening? dump and dump...then huge pump...or what? it's horrible situation
jmm8899

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:38:44 AM

What's happening? dump and dump...then huge pump...or what? it's horrible situation
It was released false news

Buy cheap coins
 Cool
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:40:07 AM

I think this coin was heavily manipulated...
Lost quite a few btc. Won't touch it again.
Scam!

Yes, it has been.  And is being manipulated even now.  It's interesting to watch, as long you don't have any money at stake.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

Buy at 0.0065 or so and sell right before resistance at 0.008

Quick scalp

DONT HOLD!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:45:28 AM

Scam!

Don't worry, Kore is cheap right now, but won't be for long.  Grin

Dont listen to this fool, Kore is a joke. If anything purchase some cloakcoin and reap the benefits.
tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:47:45 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?
2- the current devs are talking about btc-e like they have some inside knowledge of deal in the making. I happen to know that's not the case, they may be speaking to a mod who has a vested interest in telling them that the coin may get added but in all reality its just a mod and really has no say in anything except trollbox bans. Cheesy
3- the owners of btc-e wont add a coin that is not even 30 days old. Do you even trade there, I do and had purchased my first LTC there, I bought ...5 digits worth and have been trading there since. I spend a lot of time in the box and chatting and have realized over the last 2 years that they dont add new coins EVER! Do you even know what pairs were added and when, how about this, whats the latest CC that's been listed, and when was it listed? I know its way before you even heard of bitcoin!
4-The coin has been trading on mintpal for 6 days and of the 6 the last 4 have been a serious downward trend. Do you think this will magically change? Coins dont move because they have innovation or community... they move because pumpers make them move. The pumpers on crypt have clearly moved on to the next coin and I believe you're failing to recognize this.

I can go into further detail but I think you get the picture. You don't need to believe me or trust me, but I know what I'm talking about. I've been in the world for a while now and have seen it ALL!!

This coin is dead,

1- He was never a dev and has 0 dev experience.  He somehow got into dev chat and during the early stages collected the information on the github and thread.  You can tell he was no genius because he mentioned there was a hidden block or something at 38400.  If youre gonna hide a block you dont do it that late.  The right people are on the job and have been.  mindfox is still there and has not left.  
2- not going to touch on this atm.  But saying you happen to "know" its not the case tells me you really dont know.  Which is fine, because you dont and I know you dont know.  
3- i used to trade there but now I see no point really. I am holding BTC as the next bubble is forming so theres no point to trade.  The last pair was TRC/btc..unless youre referring to the CNY pairs they added?  Just because they have not added any coins in months does not mean it would not be in there interest to add a new coin dont you think?  No one is trading on there really and they know its dwindling.  Why not add something not and why not crypt?  Sure there was a FUD attack of nuclear proportions that would have made most coins go to pretty much nothing, but this ones still hanging around. If you were to bet it would be any coin which would it be?  
4- not sure if youve been following the market but nearly every coin has been in a down trend for a past few weeks.  Pumpers will alawys move to the next best thing and leave it limbo, thats why MP adds a new coin every week.  Vol dies so they have to pck it up with something.  And yo udont think theyre not buying up before its added?  If I owned a exch I sure as hell would be.  Same could be going on with crypt prior to the FUD attack.  If you owned btce would you be trying to get cheap coins before adding it?  

We're all entitled to our opinions.  In the end one of us will be wrong.  For the sake of all the holders I hope its you!

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:48:14 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

This coin is dead,

Your point 4 is 100% correct, if prices reflected use then coins like Noblecoin and Guldencoin would be the ones on top, I am sure guldencoin will be a lot higher in 6 months time as they have partnered with a hw company for merchant rollouts, but I am sure most of you haven't heard of these coins because the PnDs don't want you to notice them until it's too late. Smiley
tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:48:39 AM

Scam!

Don't worry, Kore is cheap right now, but won't be for long.  Grin

Actually it will be, regardless of it price rises, it will go back down. 

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:56:54 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

This coin is dead,

1- He was never a dev and has 0 dev experience.  He somehow got into dev chat and during the early stages collected the information on the github and thread.  You can tell he was no genius because he mentioned there was a hidden block or something at 38400.  If youre gonna hide a block you dont do it that late.  The right people are on the job and have been.  mindfox is still there and has not left.  
2- not going to touch on this atm.  But saying you happen to "know" its not the case tells me you really dont know.  Which is fine, because you dont and I know you dont know.  
3- i used to trade there but now I see no point really. I am holding BTC as the next bubble is forming so theres no point to trade.  The last pair was TRC/btc..unless youre referring to the CNY pairs they added?  Just because they have not added any coins in months does not mean it would not be in there interest to add a new coin dont you think?  No one is trading on there really and they know its dwindling.  Why not add something not and why not crypt?  Sure there was a FUD attack of nuclear proportions that would have made most coins go to pretty much nothing, but this ones still hanging around. If you were to bet it would be any coin which would it be?  
4- not sure if youve been following the market but nearly every coin has been in a down trend for a past few weeks.  Pumpers will alawys move to the next best thing and leave it limbo, thats why MP adds a new coin every week.  Vol dies so they have to pck it up with something.  And yo udont think theyre not buying up before its added?  If I owned a exch I sure as hell would be.  Same could be going on with crypt prior to the FUD attack.  If you owned btce would you be trying to get cheap coins before adding it?  

We're all entitled to our opinions.  In the end one of us will be wrong.  For the sake of all the holders I hope its you!

Listen, I hope I;m wrong too, I dont like to see people lose money, but without them I cant make any either! I know what I'm talking about, trc was the last CC added and that was over a year ago. and had been around for a long time before it was added. BTC-e has to change nothing, these guys are the pioneers of the game and have made soooooo much money then can afford to wait it out till btc and ltc pick back up without needing to add any coins.

Believe what you want but the true wheals here know what's up and you're just looking like a tadpole.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 05:05:30 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 05:18:32 AM by BBmodBB

/\CRYPT is legit!!!!  Cool >>>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
tristartek

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:11:51 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

This coin is dead,

Listen, I hope I;m wrong too, I dont like to see people lose money, but without them I cant make any either! I know what I'm talking about, trc was the last CC added and that was over a year ago. and had been around for a long time before it was added. BTC-e has to change nothing, these guys are the pioneers of the game and have made soooooo much money then can afford to wait it out till btc and ltc pick back up without needing to add any coins.

Believe what you want but the true wheals here know what's up and you're just looking like a tadpole.

They can, but they wont.  I know quite a few of those TRUE whales and a tadpole wouldnt know the inner workings fo whats going on.  Call me what you like, but I have a lot more info to go off then youre 100 years of history with trading and btce or whatever.  No amount of history in crypto can beat inside info. Good luck.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: