Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:23:27 PM

Is there a list of all the people who are part of the cryptcoin team?

no, but maybe we should start one.

from all the chatlogs I have I can pull quite a lot of names.

Ill start the list off small, others can add to it if they wish. they use lots of different alias's so its hard to tell who is who sometimes. Im not sure if all these people were involved in this coin but they are all in the pump and dump groups chat logs Smiley . these are some of the early members. could have all changed by now.

MoosaNYC
Boomsling
Koolio
Paulgr
Pr0m3theus2013 (aka dan aka Prometheus lightbearer etc)
Smille
Halfcab123
tristar   tek
BlackBerryCubed
Attious (not a member anymore)
John Gant (not a member anymore)
Lynchy AU
Gaming Unleashed
Jerry Littlemars
Enron II
etc

There are more in the group too..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:24:33 PM

any chance of getting your wisdom on why it is a pump and dump now

Because BTC lives off of hype and speculation ... or in your words, "pump and dumps." It is not a viable currency that can replace fiat. But maybe other cryptocurrency in the future can with the proper structure, and that is another reason why we speculate on alt coins, we are looking for the next crypto to replace ltc and perhaps btc in the future.
LOL!
so when I ask you why BTC is a pump dump you answer is that :
its "Because BTC lives off of hype and speculation ... or in your words, "pump and dumps."
So your answer seems to be that its a pump and dump, because its a pump and dump. good answer Cheesy
I never said it was "a viable currency that could replace fiat", what gave you that idea, of course a crypto currency will never fully replace fiat?
EDIT: I gotta go away now, but I will be back in a few hours. just incase you ask me a question while im gone and think I cant answer it Cheesy

I've just realized I've been talking to a complete idiot, wow. Then again its teh intarnetz.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:29:01 PM

Is there a list of all the people who are part of the cryptcoin team?

no, but maybe we should start one.

from all the chatlogs I have I can pull quite a lot of names.

Ill start the list off small, others can add to it if they wish. they use lots of different alias's so its hard to tell who is who sometimes. Im not sure if all these people were involved in this coin but they are all in the pump and dump groups chat logs Smiley . these are some of the early members. could have all changed by now.

MoosaNYC
Boomsling
Koolio
Paulgr
Pr0m3theus2013 (aka dan aka Prometheus lightbearer etc)
Smille
Halfcab123
tristar   tek
BlackBerryCubed
Attious (not a member anymore)
John Gant (not a member anymore)
Lynchy AU
Gaming Unleashed
Jerry Littlemars
Enron II
etc

There are more in the group too..

I think that there may be different "teams" (or groups). One team is p&d group (MoosaNYC, koolio etc.). And another group may be dev team, which may or may not also include hired freelancers (MindFox may be in separate "team"). The interests and roles of these teams may not be identical.

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:33:06 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/24999483.jpg
zkaraca

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:41:47 PM

Let's imagine that this coin was invented by a pump and dump group for the sole purpose of hyping it up and then dumping it on the buyers.
Let's imagine that there is actually no real development behind the scenes.
Let's imagine that all the FUD spread around in this thread is actually true.
Let's imagine this all for a second.

Now, the interesting part.
Let's imagine that you do not hold a single CryptCoin but you do want to warn people not to get burned by Crypt. If you are really a good samaritan as you think you are, you would have probably made your point in this thread once or twice and left. Because you have no other business here right? So, could anyone please explain to me why a few users have posted more on this thread than the actual holders of Crypt? Think about it. Why would somebody put so much time and effort in bashing Crypt? Think think think Roll Eyes

And finally. I am holding Crypt. Many of us do. We do not want your advice. We do not want your help. We certainly do not need your lies. Of course, there are some valid points made by some users.

The team behind the coin is unknown? I don't give a fck.
The team is supposed to be a pump and dump group? I don't give a fck.
The Commander is not finished yet? I don't give a fck.
The project is not released yet? I don't give a fck.
The coin is not really anonymous? I don't give a fck.
The coin is not going to be added to btc-e? I don't give a fck.

So WTF do you care? Now please, leave me and my precious CryptCoins alone and GTFO Wink Thank you very much.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:43:32 PM

Let's imagine that this coin was invented by a pump and dump group for the sole purpose of hyping it up and then dumping it on the buyers.
Let's imagine that there is actually no real development behind the screens.
Let's imagine that all the FUD spread around in this thread is actually true.
Let's imagine this all for a second.

Now, the interesting part.
Let's imagine that you do not hold a single CryptCoin but you do want to warn people not to get burned by Crypt. If you are really a good samaritan as you think you are, you would have probably made your point in this thread once or twice and left. Because you have no other business here right? So, could anyone please explain to me why a few users have posted more on this thread than the actual holders of Crypt? Think about it. Why would somebody put so much time and effort in bashing Crypt? Think think think Roll Eyes

And finally. I am holding Crypt. Many of us do. We do not want your advice. We do not want your help. We certainly do not need your lies. Of course, there are some valid points made by some users.

The team behind the coin is unknown? I don't give a fck.
The team is supposed to be a pump and dump group? I don't give a fck.
The Commander is not finished yet? I don't give a fck.
The project is not released yet? I don't give a fck.
The coin is not really anonymous? I don't give a fck.
The coin is not going to be added to btc-e? I don't give a fck.

So WTF do you care? Now please, leave me and my precious CryptCoins alone and GTFO Wink Thank you very much.

oh yeah, I forgot to put you on the member list. thanks for reminding me.

zkaraca

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:45:15 PM

Put me on top of the list please. I am not just a member. I am the actual founder of CryptCoin Cool
Perl++

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:46:04 PM

but maybe some people do care that this coin was created by the leader of a pump and dump team, you don't, thats fine.

And? why we have to care about it? that prove nothing about the bad / good futur of this coin...

You need to learn the science and how work our brain.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

but maybe some people do care that this coin was created by the leader of a pump and dump team, you don't, thats fine.

And? why we have to care about it? that prove nothing about the bad / good futur of this coin...

You need to learn the science and how work our brain.

you don't have to care about it.

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:48:30 PM

Put me on top of the list please. I am not just a member. I am the actual founder of CryptCoin Cool

well MoosaNYC claimed it on trollbox that was his personal project not connected to the group. so I don't know which one of you created it, one of you must be lying, and I don't care which one either.

If this is not connected to the group isn't it strange that you are all here. Smiley

Megalodon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:49:01 PM

I'm batman

Perl++

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:50:29 PM

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/26/1403617862-9svub.jpg
biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:53:43 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 02:22:27 PM by biskyb33

yes, I'm an amateur. this was my first coin ...I had been doing my research, including reading posts and had yet to witness melodrama like this. what I see going on is seriously detrimental to the cryptocurrency world in general. is it just me or has trading volume froze and dropped in the last couple of days throughout the currencies? has this conversation really rippled throughout the whole crypto-investment world? who is going to take any of this seriously anymore? these guys have taken a market with fantastic potential and its already precarious credibility and comprised it. hopefully it will heal sooner than later. I wish I could find the post, but someone listed twitter accounts where this coin was strongly supported (kryptokoolio, moosanyc, and ninja trader). I did not know of their affiliation at the time but I hate to admit that it was those twitters that made me decide to buy into the coin. very hard lesson to learn. I am totally embarrassed for being a sucker!

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:54:44 PM

yes, I'm an amateur. this was my first coin ...I had been doing my research, including reading posts and had yet to witness melodrama like this. what I see going on is seriously detrimental to the cryptocurrency world in general. is it just me or has trading volume froze and dropped in the last couple of days throughout the currencies? has this conversation really rippled throughout the whole crypto-investment world? who is going to take any of this seriously anymore? these guys have taken a market with fantastic potential and its already precarious credibility. hopefully it will heal sooner than later. I wish I could find the post, but someone listed twitter accounts where this coin was strongly supported (kryptokoolio, moosanyc, and ninja trader). I did not know of their affiliation at the time but I hate to admit that it was those twitters that made me decide to buy into the coin. very hard lesson to learn. I am totally embarrassed for being a sucker!

Lesson 1: don`t believe any fucker
Megalodon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:59:22 PM

yes, I'm an amateur. this was my first coin ...I had been doing my research, including reading posts and had yet to witness melodrama like this. what I see going on is seriously detrimental to the cryptocurrency world in general. is it just me or has trading volume froze and dropped in the last couple of days throughout the currencies? has this conversation really rippled throughout the whole crypto-investment world? who is going to take any of this seriously anymore? these guys have taken a market with fantastic potential and its already precarious credibility. hopefully it will heal sooner than later. I wish I could find the post, but someone listed twitter accounts where this coin was strongly supported (kryptokoolio, moosanyc, and ninja trader). I did not know of their affiliation at the time but I hate to admit that it was those twitters that made me decide to buy into the coin. very hard lesson to learn. I am totally embarrassed for being a sucker!

Apparently you haven't done enough research. This is the world of alt coins, almost every coin is pumped and dumped to an extent. Only smart money wins, you don't have to be part of a pump and dump group to win, just basic trading knowledge is needed to maximize wins and minimize losses. You should not blame a coin for your inexperience in investing/trading. Go to the stock market and you'll probably have the same outcome, maybe worse.

pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:03:04 PM

Apparently you haven't done enough research. This is the world of alt coins, almost every coin is pumped and dumped to an extent. Only smart money wins, you don't have to be part of a pump and dump group to win, just basic trading knowledge is needed to maximize wins and minimize losses. You should not blame a coin for your inexperience in investing/trading. Go to the stock market and you'll probably have the same outcome, maybe worse.

Yeah, but it is hard even for experienced traders to take into account black swan events ("rogue dev" or maybe even this "security analysis") that can crash market in matter of seconds.
Megalodon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:06:23 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 02:19:23 PM by Megalodon

Yeah, but it is hard even for experienced traders to account for black swan events ("rogue dev" or maybe even this "security analysis") that can crash market in matter of seconds.

Shit happens, but it wasn't even really a dev. Mindfox is the main dev to deliver anon feature.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

christ who decided to argue with the talking walnut altcoin police. Here to protect everybody from making money like a true citizen of dipshitland. Hey newsflash genius, if your right and this team is a pump and dump special forces team good, who better to get the price where it should be if it were not for the retard brigade running all over the internet yelling scam like a tourettes guy on adderal. God i'm tired of you morons and your attitude like you fucking run bitcoin. Get in or get out nobody fucking cares dude. There is a way people ask questions when they want real answers and then are are people that are just being dicks, you are not a ninja. We see you.
Megalodon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:23:22 PM

christ who decided to argue with the talking walnut altcoin police. Here to protect everybody from making money like a true citizen of dipshitland. Hey newsflash genius, if your right and this team is a pump and dump special forces team good, who better to get the price where it should be if it were not for the retard brigade running all over the internet yelling scam like a tourettes guy on adderal. God i'm tired of you morons and your attitude like you fucking run bitcoin. Get in or get out nobody fucking cares dude. There is a way people ask questions when they want real answers and then are are people that are just being dicks, you are not a ninja. We see you.

Just don't feed the trolls anymore, they're too busy spreading FUD for them to buy cheaper, why else would they consistently post FUD if they're not going to invest on the coin. The devs are working on upcoming updates as promised.

randayh

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

not a troll here. I'm an investor. We were told yesterday that Commander would be release last night, Where is commander?
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: