Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.

I landed in this thread because this coin was recently pumped and the proponents (including well known pumpers) were advertising "true anonymity" (whatever that means) and they were heavily bashing other anon coins. I analyzed technologies of some other coins but I felt to the hype around this "true anonymity" that this coin is supposed to bring.

So in your opinion this thread is reserved only for people that have money tied in this coin (bagholders)? There are many other motives for people to be interested in some technology (curiosity, plans to actually use it, to develop some kind of business that needs anonymity etc.).

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:30:38 PM

mindfox (costas) is working hard and the non-masternode linking solution is real.  They aren't revealing until it is ready because lots of copy cats out there.  There is a giant anti-NSA crowd of investors funding this.

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted to pay about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

People dumping this coin are going to wish they hadn't.  when anon is unveiled it will easily be newsworthy.  DRK never got anon working yet they got an article on Wired.  Imagine a new method that actually works and the news that generates?

I doubt that anybody from cryptcoin community will be able to prove (in more or less strict mathematical sense) that the proposed anonymity method will work (that it actually provides any anonymity at all).

It seems that (besides MindFox and maybe some other devs) there are no people in cryptcoin community that have enough knowledge or experience to critically review any proposed solution.

You're mixing this new anonymity method with DRK which implements CoinJoin. CoinJoin is much more general concept and with this concept it is fairly clear what kind of anonymity it provides (it is more clear against which attacks is resistant).

Many other coins have already created their own anonymity solution but it seems that no one of them received any serious media coverage.

I can't speak for Moosa.  He is an investor, not sure how much.  I'm not too familiar with some of the new 2013 names in Crypto since I come from more of an old-school Bitcoin mining background.

I won't disclose my investment but some of us have been given demonstrations because of that investment.  Other coins that have implemented a non-coinjoin method away from the masternode still had an element of centralization to it.  This is a completely decentralized solution that is something new and not dependent on anything.  They have re-engineered something that I think even Satoshi would be proud of.

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.

I really don't understand this cryptcoin community.

MindFox may have some ideas for working anonymity solution (although he calls it "hard to trace system" instead of anonymity, but ok). I don't deny that.

This community decided to publish whitepaper which describes some solution for anonymity. The proposed anonymity solution won't work at all. And then this community creates a great hype around this non workable anonymity solution.

But when the anonymity issues are exposed by some reddit post and this reddit post starts to influence the price, no one with knowledge provides any actual technical explanation. Instead the mods (probably MoosaNYC) simply decide to remove post from reddit.

Why is so hard for pumpers, "founders" or community to publish any kind of updated whitepaper? They don't have to include any technical details in it, they can just write general description and concept behind this idea (zero knowledge proofs etc.). And - of course - they can also throw in some marketing buzzwords.

I think that more open and transparent development would be very beneficial to cryptcoin.

The reddit post I think you are speaking of was created by Attious.  He has fabricated a lot unfortunately to shake people out with false pastebin's.  Attious originally bought a lot and sold very low (15k i think) from what I was told, and seeing it continually rise was killing him so he pulled a variety of stunts to try and buy back in again.  He knew the BTC-e discussions internally were real.

BTW BTC-e has still not said "no".  They said "no" immediately to DRK and Doge.  They are waiting on Anon and that drives development forward still.

I'm sorry but I cannot break NDA with even rudimentary details.  We're allowed to mention certain things referring to the Masternode.  Decentralization is the key here.

If you want to doubt mindfox and the first draft of the whitepaper then that is on you.  costas is fairly well known so I have no doubts.  Especially the demos people were shown.

Do you mean that this reddit was created by attious?

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

I don't know who wrote it, but at least some of the points seem very valid (I remember just two points of this post and they're valid, I don't know about the others).

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:35:58 PM

I'm a developer and i don't see any problem with the anon technology of this coin.
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:42:21 PM

mindfox (costas) is working hard and the non-masternode linking solution is real.  They aren't revealing until it is ready because lots of copy cats out there.  There is a giant anti-NSA crowd of investors funding this.

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted to pay about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

People dumping this coin are going to wish they hadn't.  when anon is unveiled it will easily be newsworthy.  DRK never got anon working yet they got an article on Wired.  Imagine a new method that actually works and the news that generates?

I doubt that anybody from cryptcoin community will be able to prove (in more or less strict mathematical sense) that the proposed anonymity method will work (that it actually provides any anonymity at all).

It seems that (besides MindFox and maybe some other devs) there are no people in cryptcoin community that have enough knowledge or experience to critically review any proposed solution.

You're mixing this new anonymity method with DRK which implements CoinJoin. CoinJoin is much more general concept and with this concept it is fairly clear what kind of anonymity it provides (it is more clear against which attacks is resistant).

Many other coins have already created their own anonymity solution but it seems that no one of them received any serious media coverage.

I can't speak for Moosa.  He is an investor, not sure how much.  I'm not too familiar with some of the new 2013 names in Crypto since I come from more of an old-school Bitcoin mining background.

I won't disclose my investment but some of us have been given demonstrations because of that investment.  Other coins that have implemented a non-coinjoin method away from the masternode still had an element of centralization to it.  This is a completely decentralized solution that is something new and not dependent on anything.  They have re-engineered something that I think even Satoshi would be proud of.

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.

MindFox may have some ideas for working anonymity solution (although he calls it "hard to trace system" instead of anonymity, but ok). I don't deny that.

This community decided to publish whitepaper which describes some solution for anonymity. The proposed anonymity solution won't work at all. And then this community creates a great hype around this non workable anonymity solution.

But when the anonymity issues are exposed by some reddit post and this reddit post starts to influence the price, no one with knowledge provides any actual technical explanation. Instead the mods (probably MoosaNYC) simply decide to remove post from reddit.

Why is so hard for pumpers, "founders" or community to publish any kind of updated whitepaper? They don't have to include any technical details in it, they can just write general description and concept behind this idea (zero knowledge proofs etc.). And - of course - they can also throw in some marketing buzzwords.

I think that more open and transparent development would be very beneficial to cryptcoin.

The reddit post I think you are speaking of was created by Attious.  He has fabricated a lot unfortunately to shake people out with false pastebin's.  Attious originally bought a lot and sold very low (15k i think) from what I was told, and seeing it continually rise was killing him so he pulled a variety of stunts to try and buy back in again.  He knew the BTC-e discussions internally were real.

BTW BTC-e has still not said "no".  They said "no" immediately to DRK and Doge.  They are waiting on Anon and that drives development forward still.

I'm sorry but I cannot break NDA with even rudimentary details.  We're allowed to mention certain things referring to the Masternode.  Decentralization is the key here.

If you want to doubt mindfox and the first draft of the whitepaper then that is on you.  costas is fairly well known so I have no doubts.  Especially the demos people were shown.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

I don't know who wrote it, but at least some of the points seem very valid (I remember just two points of this post and they're valid, I don't know about the others).

So does it "seem" valid or is it valid?  Contradiction there in your post.  A lot of things "seem" valid to the non-technical.  It's easy to FUD people with pre-conceived notions and conspiracy frustrations.

I don't really follow what "keyboard warriors" are doing these days.  Attious has made more than one account.  CLOAK and others also have their shills.  I see that same username was also questioning the Commander demo yesterday.  Doesn't strike me as too bright to begin with if he needed explaining that it wasn't a demo of a web wallet.

I am invested in all anon coins and so far Crypt is the only one that has reached out with a personal demo if that says anything.  Serious technology investors aren't treating these developments like it's a fanboy baby game of Xbox versus Playstation.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

So does it "seem" valid or is it valid?  Contradiction there in your post.  A lot of things seem valid to the non-technical.  It's easy to FUD people with pre-conceived notions and conspiracy frustrations.

I don't really follow what "keyboard warriors" are doing these days.  Attious has made more than one account.  CLOAK and others also have their shills.  I see that same username was also questioning the Commander demo yesterday.  Doesn't strike me as too bright to begin with if he needed explaining that it wasn't a demo of a web wallet.

I am invested in all anon coins and so far Crypt has reached out with a personal demo.  Serious technology investors aren't treating these developments like it's a fanboy baby game of Xbox versus Playstation.

These points are completely valid if you assume that the actual implementation will be identical to the method that is described in whitepaper.

I'm using phrase "seems valid" because many people claim that actual implementation will differ from the whitepaper. But is not not clear how much will final implementation differ. If the devs will just try to use some cosmetic fixes to fix the most obvious problems, then the main issues will still remain the same.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:54:59 PM

I'm a developer and i don't see any problem with the anon technology of this coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28jwxr/reason_why_cryptcoin_is_not_anonymous/
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:01:32 PM

+1

ccryptcoin already told us that implementation will differ from the whitepaper.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:03:45 PM

+1

But will the final implementation have the same issues as the implementation proposed in whitepaper? Nobody denied that.

Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

+1

But will the final implementation have the same issues as the implementation proposed in whitepaper? Nobody denied that.

As far as I see, You are the first and have been denying it since day one. go beat it.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:17:54 PM

+1

As far as I see, You are the first and have been denying it since day one. go beat it.

What? Are you trying to say that I denied that the final implementation will have the same issues as "whitepaper" one? Where did I write that?

How should I know whether the final implementation will have the same issues or not? I'm not in dev team.

I think that the devs were explicitly asked about these issues with whitepaper but they didn't answer.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

You must learn how programming works, problem exposed in that reddit article is very simple to repair  Smiley

I'm in IT, don't worry.

How this problem can be easily repaired?
StonerStanley

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:21:39 PM

+1

You must learn how programming works, problem exposed in that reddit article is very simple to repair  Smiley

1 problem / 1000 solutions.

Cheesy

What? Are you trying to say that I denied that the final implementation will have the same issues as "whitepaper" one? Where did I write that?

How should I know whether the final implementation will have the same issues or not? I'm not in dev team.

I think that the devs were explicitly asked about these issues with whitepaper but they didn't answer.

ccryptcoin said:

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

ccryptcoin said:

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

This statement from ccryptcoin actually says nothing about the issues that will or will not pest final implementation.
StonerStanley

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

ccryptcoin said:

This statement from ccryptcoin actually says nothing about the issues that will or will not pest final implementation.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:31:46 PM

ccryptcoin said:

Ok, you win. This statement says everything about all the future issues that the final implementation will have.

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:32:55 PM

pbremen01 pedophile are you a bot?  Cheesy
StonerStanley

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:55:34 PM

Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:09:56 AM

1.From the leaked chat logs I've seen that the team behind CRYPT is composed of guys like Prom, Moosa which made fortunes in alts and trading or God knows where. Even Koolio and other whales are investing in it. This guys are capable of pushing the coin to the moon and even on btc-e. IMO the coin would have been already listed on btc-e if not for the major FUD  due to some greedy dude who wanted to crash the market with false accusations so he can buy cheap coins. That idiot is gone now, probably hit by a black car or something LOL. Also the leaked chat logs seem to be fake. No one can be that stupid to accumulate a lot of coins and then post a discussion between Mossa and Dmitri which clearly puts btc-e's boss in some awkward situation to possibly not list the coin anymore. Is like burning your own bank, Jesus!  

2.Regarding the communication with the public, you might be missing out. Don't know where you guys trade, but if you get on exchanges where Crypt is traded(Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy, Mintpal) you will definitely see one of the team members at some point. Besides that I think they are now in Silentio Stampa letting the dust settle after the FUD before making some new announcements. What is important to note is that if you read the previous posts, you will find that Mindfox is CLEARLY working on this project and ccryptcoin admin is posting regularly new developments. Check out the commander, it is awesome. It will be available on mobile as well apparently. Thumbs up!

3.Anon functionality will be implemented I am 99% sure of this. The 1% accounts for the chance that the Internet might go down forever. It will put the coin where it belongs right along with DRK.

4.Some analysis of the price:If you watch the pattern  you will see that the current level of 60-70k is very close to the previous ATH of 100k. So the coin found a floor at approximately the last peak. After that 100k peak in 4th June, we had 1 week of calm and then a jump to 250k , new ATH without any new releases.Next ATH will be to 2.5 x 250=550k? Nobody knows for sure right now but I don't wanna miss such an opportunity so I am accumulating as much as I can now. When the coin was valuated at 40k and not yet on Mintpal I told people to buy it because it will be added thanks to its volume and it will skyrocket. Personally I lost a couple of BTC because of the unpredicted drop, but I hope to make it back in the following days when ANON is released and the whales which got out of DRK will want a piece of this baby.

Interesting opinions.

I think (but I don't have any proof whatsoever) that the whales have almost completely abandoned this coin. It is much easier for them to create completely new coin than to just trying to revive this coin. They may jump in when some extremely good news happens (this Commander news obviously wasn't "good" enough) for jump & dump and that's all. At the moment this coins has nothing. The only "innovative" thing is Commander, but this seems to be just web interface to wallet api functions. This feature can be quite trivially implemented in new coins also and is nothing special IMHO.

MindFox is also just hired freelancer and he could easily implement his anonymity feature on a completely new coin (or maybe even on bitcoin itself).

About anonymity. Anonymity may be implemented. But will it work? Will it provide any kind of real anonymity? I'm not so sure. It seems that this anonymity was abused for marketing purposes. MindFox doesn't talk about anonymity (anymore?). He is talking about "hard to trace system". He also thinks that any kind of real anonymity is not possible in the coin that is based currently implemented blockchain technology.

Take into consideration that the anonymity feature of this coin may receive heavy attack if it won't be implemented properly:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

I really really doubt that solution that is developed in secrecy by one single dev (who might not even be mathematician or cryptographer) can withstand an attack from mathematicians and cryptographers.

The anonymity of this coin has already been abused by promoters. This coin was marketed as being "anonymous" but somebody found that solution - as described in current whitepaper - won't work at all:

I can't say anything about the price. I think that technical analysis can't be really used when you have no volume and you have whales that can considerably change price with almost no effort at all (because of market depth). For technical analysis to work you must have enough market players which believe that it works. But in this case - when several whales/pumpers represent more than 90% of volume - this may not be the case.

You're just a doubter aren't you? You'd say the same damn thing to DRK during its correction phases. Some of the known whales have already spoken out (koolio, moosa) and will continue to support this coin. All the pumped coins loses volume at some point as well depending on the latest coin being hyped. DRK lost volume a couple of times, what's your point? Panic fudding because you sold very low?

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:11:23 AM

What ever happened to btc-e adding cryptcoin?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NEVER!!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:13:28 AM

Damn dude I can't believe you fudster idiots can't find something else to do. You guys are sad.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: