Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:15:55 AM

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.

I landed in this thread because this coin was recently pumped and the proponents (including well known pumpers) were advertising "true anonymity" (whatever that means) and they were heavily bashing other anon coins. I analyzed technologies of some other coins but I felt to the hype around this "true anonymity" that this coin is supposed to bring.

So in your opinion this thread is reserved only for people that have money tied in this coin (bagholders)? There are many other motives for people to be interested in some technology (curiosity, plans to actually use it, to develop some kind of business that needs anonymity etc.).

Poor excuse. You, me and everyone else in this thread has already established that there is NO anon to technically analyse as of yet, therefore the reason that you came into this thread for, at this very moment serves no purpose. If I were to humour you for a moment and believe that you are here solely to just see how this anon works, then I could understand you being here, quizzing mindfox about the tech and putting forth forward your thoughts as to why it fails, or succeeds IF the anon was already out for you to analyse. As of now, this is a bit like me turning up to a football game on Friday, when the game is on Saturday. There is no tech for you to analyse at the moment, so I don't know what you are still doing here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:42:02 AM

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.

I landed in this thread because this coin was recently pumped and the proponents (including well known pumpers) were advertising "true anonymity" (whatever that means) and they were heavily bashing other anon coins. I analyzed technologies of some other coins but I felt to the hype around this "true anonymity" that this coin is supposed to bring.

So in your opinion this thread is reserved only for people that have money tied in this coin (bagholders)? There are many other motives for people to be interested in some technology (curiosity, plans to actually use it, to develop some kind of business that needs anonymity etc.).

Poor excuse. You, me and everyone else in this thread has already established that there is NO anon to technically analyse as of yet, therefore the reason that you came into this thread for, at this very moment serves no purpose. If I were to humour you for a moment and believe that you are here solely to just see how this anon works, then I could understand you being here, quizzing mindfox about the tech and putting forth forward your thoughts as to why it fails, or succeeds IF the anon was already out for you to analyse. As of now, this is a bit like me turning up to a football game on Friday, when the game is on Saturday. There is no tech for you to analyse at the moment, so I don't know what you are still doing here.

exactly  Grin Grin Grin Grin exactly

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:47:32 AM

What ever happened to btc-e adding cryptcoin?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NEVER!!

Tall Poppy Syndrome?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:07:28 AM

New Update!! 6/20/2014

Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true.

Our talks with BTC-E went extremely well, they have tested the wallet on their servers and tested integration with their engine.

A hiccup is that they require a 3 digit code, they confirmed with us that we will be ok with CPT.

We are awaiting their response, they have been dealing with a large scale DDOS attack (see twitter) so there has been a small delay.

We are now awaiting their response, they said they will speak with us today.

We're very excited by the possibilty that we may be able to trade our favorite coin on our favorite exchange.

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

Sounds very good.

If this is true, why doesn't Attious now release the info about this beautiful simplistic idea. If Attious wanted to get back at the Devs for being kicked out, just leak the idea and other coins with better devs could jump all over it. Anyone can actually create a Commander clone after seeing the functionality. Nothing Intrinsic or Proprietary about commander until the ANON functionality is proven. Meanwhile dev's continue to be ANON instead of allowing ANON transactions. Put up your Wallets Dev's, show us how many coins you mined and held and didn't sell during your fraud debacle. Show us the Money!
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:09:06 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 01:22:26 AM by PocketCrypto

Hello CryptCoin Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your CryptCoin investment. I'm a CryptCoin  investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (exclusive features)  (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:13:27 AM

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your CryptCoin investment. I'm a CryptCoin  investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

very nice .. I wish there is one for Iphone Wink

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
DavidWongThe2nd

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:25:02 AM

After much discussion with the current coin developers we have decided not to move forward.  Our original belief was proven wrong.  For that we appologize.   Anon is the next step.  We are excited for the unveiling.

Good luck, spread the wealth and live free.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:41:07 AM

After much discussion with the current coin developers we have decided not to move forward.  Our original belief was proven wrong.  For that we appologize.   Anon is the next step.  We are excited for the unveiling.

Im not a Crypt investor so Im impartial on what happens in the near future. That being said, all you idiots who create these new accounts just to spread nonsense FUD in these threads need to find something better to do with your time. Its becoming an epidemic and some sheep investors are actually falling for your tactics which is sad.

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:55:54 AM

If this is true, why doesn't Attious now release the info about this beautiful simplistic idea. If Attious wanted to get back at the Devs for being kicked out, just leak the idea and other coins with better devs could jump all over it. Anyone can actually create a Commander clone after seeing the functionality. Nothing Intrinsic or Proprietary about commander until the ANON functionality is proven. Meanwhile dev's continue to be ANON instead of allowing ANON transactions. Put up your Wallets Dev's, show us how many coins you mined and held and didn't sell during your fraud debacle. Show us the Money!

Let me tell you why this is a shit comment. First of all, Attious isn't a cryptographer, he doesn't know about the anon design if he did he would have leaked it already, Mindfox is the mastermind of the anon design. Secondly, the devs showing their wallets won't prove anything as anyone can have multiple wallets containing their coins, so showing one wallet won't prove anything. Thirdly, please listen to yourself and what you're about to say before embarrassing yourself in public. lulzarz

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:59:50 AM

After much discussion with the current coin developers we have decided not to move forward.  Our original belief was proven wrong.  For that we appologize.   Anon is the next step.  We are excited for the unveiling.

lol this guy was trying to take over cryptcoin offering 500 btc, don't worry, you can join the bull run soon when the anon feature (which Mindfox confidently believes is a better anon structure than drk) comes out.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:38:30 AM

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your CryptCoin investment. I'm a CryptCoin  investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Very cool.  Looking forward to the trex update.
guolong9988

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:56:28 AM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:41:03 AM

Let me tell you why this is a shit comment. First of all, Attious isn't a cryptographer, he doesn't know about the anon design if he did he would have leaked it already, Mindfox is the mastermind of the anon design. Secondly, the devs showing their wallets won't prove anything as anyone can have multiple wallets containing their coins, so showing one wallet won't prove anything. Thirdly, please listen to yourself and what you're about to say before embarrassing yourself in public. lulzarz

LOL Crypt is the one embarrassing themselves. So Attious was just in charge of the passwords and the Devs got rid of him without explaining anything about the coin? Listen to yourself now! Attious knows nothing about this simple brilliant concept at all, yet was a Dev who got kicked out? You don't have to be a cryptographer to know the gist of what this supposedly beautiful simplistic idea is. And the DEV's are saying it is just an IDEA so leak the IDEA and get back at the dev's. This hasn't happened so I am beginning to think the Dev's are in on this whole charade (besides MindFox of course).

Do you understand that the wallets would need to have substantial coin that didn't move? All coin holders with substantial coin have sold off so if the DEV's have wallets with Substantial coin that did not sell off then this Ruse could be dispelled. If they didn't mine they are stupid and could not have any kind of promise for an anonymous solution since they didn't even setup miners to obtain their own coin. Do you see how pathetic it is to say they didn't mine any at all? Since no one would know the difference if the did. Showing us that they did is the first honest thing they could do and wouldn't look bad at all since I would expect any Dev to get in on the mining. It was a Free-For-All and is not considered pre-mining, but close to Insta-Mine at those block rewards.

Even if they show a wallet that they don't own it would have to match up with not selling the coin and still be a substantial amount. I am confused as to why you don't get this. The odds of the Dev's finding a wallet with substantial coin that didn't move are very slim, so if they put up wallets, we can trace the history on them and we can tell if they are truthful. Even if it is marginal we could get a better grasp on whether to believe they had anything to do with the Fraud.

You do understand that there was Fraud perpetrated? This group is implicated and needs to clear themselves, I am only giving an option that I feel is viable. And to top it off, instead they are Anonymous while their Wallet isn't. This is why there is a Coin in Coincidence.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

halfcab123

Activity: 224

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:18:49 AM

LOL Crypt is the one embarrassing themselves. So Attious was just in charge of the passwords and the Devs got rid of him without explaining anything about the coin? Listen to yourself now! Attious knows nothing about this simple brilliant concept at all, yet was a Dev who got kicked out? You don't have to be a cryptographer to know the gist of what this supposedly beautiful simplistic idea is. And the DEV's are saying it is just an IDEA so leak the IDEA and get back at the dev's. This hasn't happened so I am beginning to think the Dev's are in on this whole charade (besides MindFox of course).

Do you understand that the wallets would need to have substantial coin that didn't move? All coin holders with substantial coin have sold off so if the DEV's have wallets with Substantial coin that did not sell off then this Ruse could be dispelled. If they didn't mine they are stupid and could not have any kind of promise for an anonymous solution since they didn't even setup miners to obtain their own coin. Do you see how pathetic it is to say they didn't mine any at all? Since no one would know the difference if the did. Showing us that they did is the first honest thing they could do and wouldn't look bad at all since I would expect any Dev to get in on the mining. It was a Free-For-All and is not considered pre-mining, but close to Insta-Mine at those block rewards.

Even if they show a wallet that they don't own it would have to match up with not selling the coin and still be a substantial amount. I am confused as to why you don't get this. The odds of the Dev's finding a wallet with substantial coin that didn't move are very slim, so if they put up wallets, we can trace the history on them and we can tell if they are truthful. Even if it is marginal we could get a better grasp on whether to believe they had anything to do with the Fraud.

You do understand that there was Fraud perpetrated? This group is implicated and needs to clear themselves, I am only giving an option that I feel is viable. And to top it off, instead they are Anonymous while their Wallet isn't. This is why there is a Coin in Coincidence.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You've wasted bandwidth with assumptions. But go on, my popcorn is almost done.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:51:34 AM

Price is falling guys. Better sell and rebuy at 10-15k  Grin

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:53:15 AM

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You've wasted bandwidth with assumptions. But go on, my popcorn is almost done.

Yeah you are right, I am just attempting to offer a way to show the Dev's were not a part of it. Getting nothing from them is a better option, I will just hold out with you for the Anonymous Beautifully Simple idea to become reality! In the meantime Commander beta is supposed to make us want to buy in when it only basically shows you all kinds of stuff that already exist in all the mining pools and coin exchanges and block finders. Pretty nifty!

Butter up another batch for these anonymous Dev's to share they are watching their own crime unfold.

I really hope they prove worthy in the end but I really doubt it severely. All we hear is No Pre-Mine and Donate to us since we didn't Pre-Mine. <-This should make you flinch instantly when reading it. Unless you would also be stupid enough to not Mine your own coin. 500 Coins per Block gotta love the no Pre-Mine Ruse. And the only one smart enough to mine the coin was.... Drum Roll Please!!! ATTIOUS! And now the smart one has been kicked out leaving the beggar devs all alone with their idea and no money at all. The fact that they will work for Crypt makes them dumber than transient pan handlers on the street. LOL
Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:06:28 AM

Yeah you are right, I am just attempting to offer a way to show the Dev's were not a part of it. Getting nothing from them is a better option, I will just hold out with you for the Anonymous Beautifully Simple idea to become reality! In the meantime Commander beta is supposed to make us want to buy in when it only basically shows you all kinds of stuff that already exist in all the mining pools and coin exchanges and block finders. Pretty nifty!

Butter up another batch for these anonymous Dev's to share they are watching their own crime unfold.

I really hope they prove worthy in the end but I really doubt it severely. All we hear is No Pre-Mine and Donate to us since we didn't Pre-Mine. <-This should make you flinch instantly when reading it. Unless you would also be stupid enough to not Mine your own coin. 500 Coins per Block gotta love the no Pre-Mine Ruse. And the only one smart enough to mine the coin was.... Drum Roll Please!!! ATTIOUS! And now the smart one has been kicked out leaving the beggar devs all alone with their idea and no money at all. The fact that they will work for Crypt makes them dumber than transient pan handlers on the street. LOL

Ok but you must respect our choice to invest in this coin.

We are free and you are just a pedophile.
Darkmagus

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Yolo!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:09:05 AM

SO much mindless blablabla posts from idiot fudders here...lol. They're posts dont even make any sense like this Cryptonick....wtf are u on drugs? So desperate to try get the price down so they can buy cheaper...so obvious.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:24:32 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL FUDs

Shut the f**k up and stop spread FUDs
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:33:07 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL FUDs

Shut the f**k up and stop spread FUDs

Shouldn't the cryptcoin community rather provide a little bit more constructive responses to all the FUD around cryptcoin?

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: