Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:38:21 AM

Whats wrong or why is the price diving?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SHYJsshwvEs/TfEIoOJc9BI/AAAAAAAABIo/5j6S43C0QGM/s400/CalmBeforeStormYOU3.jpg

http://t.cdc.gov/ecards/cards/Preparedness/11_223979A_ovalle_2011_Hurricane_Season_eCards_calm.jpg

http://financebusinessenglish.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/the-calm-before-the-storm.jpg

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-before-the-storm-4.png

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51785809.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:49:30 AM

Nothing is wrong. Everything is still on schedule. Looks like people might be exiting at a loss to buy into VRC.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:55:20 AM

Probably several reasons: whale/pumpers left the coin (see volume), development continues in secret and non-transparent way and the coin team (not just dev team) is not communicating properly with the community, devs haven't updated their whitepaper, pastebin chats reveal many things about inner working of pump group, probability of getting on btc-e is getting smaller and smaller (volume is approaching 0) etc. And so investors are starting to lose confidence (visit some very anticryptcoin forum/chat - btc-e trollbox for example - for some "sentiment analysis").
knightlife999

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:08:15 PM

Probably several reasons: whale/pumpers left the coin (see volume), development continues in secret and non-transparent way and the coin team (not just dev team) is not communicating properly with the community, devs haven't updated their whitepaper, pastebin chats reveal many things about inner working of pump group, probability of getting on btc-e is getting smaller and smaller (volume is approaching 0) etc. And so investors are starting to lose confidence (visit some very anticryptcoin forum/chat - btc-e trollbox for example - for some "sentiment analysis").

Who were you before June 17th? You created this ID on 6/17 (as Crypt was rallying) and came to this thread to post. Who were you? What is your real ID? Why hide behind this facade? I would like some answers from you, or you are on ignore.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
pbremen01

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

Who were you before June 17th? You created this ID on 6/17 (as Crypt was rallying) and came to this thread to post. Who were you? What is your real ID? Why hide behind this facade? I would like some answers from you, or you are on ignore.

Why is my real ID relevant? Majority of forum members are anonymous. I don't see any reason for revealing my identity.

Ignore me if you don't like my posts. I see no problem with this.
knightlife999

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:16:45 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:55:45 PM by knightlife999

Why is my real ID relevant? Majority of forum members are anonymous. I don't see any reason for revealing my identity.

The reason it is relevant is because you created this ID solely to post FUD on this coin. Why don't you post here with your regular ID. If you hold strong beliefs about a coin, why hide who you are? Is it because your regular user ID would give away your motives? You project the outward appearance of someone who is simply trying to ask constructive questions and help the community. However, no matter what we get from the devs, you find something wrong with it. Why are you here? To save the people who bought this coin from themselves? The volume has left to a large extent, so what is your point in staying here with this ID you created specifically to post negative criticism on this thread?

pbremen01

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:32:50 PM

The reason it is relevant, is because you created this ID solely to post FUD on this coin. Why don't you post here with your regular ID. If you hold strong beliefs about a coin, why hide who you are? Is it because your regular user ID would give away your motives? You project the outward appearance of someone who is simply trying to ask constructive questions and help the community. However, no matter what we get from the devs, you find something wrong with it. Why are you here? To save the people who bought this coin from themselves? The volume has left to a large extent, so what is your point in staying here with this ID you created specifically to post negative criticism on this thread?

Sorry, this is my only account on bitcointalk.

I'm interested in seeing some kind of technology that would have any chance for providing "true anonymity". This coin was heavily hyped because of its "true anonymity" and so I landed on this thread. I think that the goal of "true anonymity" could be much easier achieved if the development is completely open and transparent.

So, yes, I am proponent of open and transparent development and I think that this kind of development would be very beneficial to this coin.

I don't care if people lost money on this coin. It is none of my business. The real problem is that their ability to make "educated guess/decision" to buy this coin was greatly diminished by non-open and non-transparent development.

Perl++

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

Devs are communicating properly with the community on irc, don't care about pbremen01 he's a liar fudder.

The reason it is relevant, is because you created this ID solely to post FUD on this coin. Why don't you post here with your regular ID. If you hold strong beliefs about a coin, why hide who you are? Is it because your regular user ID would give away your motives? You project the outward appearance of someone who is simply trying to ask constructive questions and help the community. However, no matter what we get from the devs, you find something wrong with it. Why are you here? To save the people who bought this coin from themselves? The volume has left to a large extent, so what is your point in staying here with this ID you created specifically to post negative criticism on this thread?

He come from xc community he's a pedophile Cool
Just don't talk with him  Smiley this guy don't know how use IRC man... lulz

Post a positive message after his fud then tadaaa!!
techaddict1990

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:37:36 PM

Sorry, this is my only account on bitcointalk.

I'm interested in seeing some kind of technology that would have any chance for providing "true anonymity". This coin was heavily hyped because of its "true anonymity" and so I landed on this thread. I think that the goal of "true anonymity" could be much easier achieved if the development is completely open and transparent.

So, yes, I am proponent of open and transparent development and I think that this kind of development would be very beneficial to this coin.

I don't care if people lost money on this coin. It is none of my business. The real problem is that their ability to make "educated guess/decision" to buy this coin was greatly diminished by non-open and non-transparent development.

I didnt see any fuding... he posts true possible reasons. Doesnt mean hes against cryptcoin... wow guys. Dont be so damn quick to jump to the fudder buttun.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

Devs are communicating properly with the community on irc, don't care about pbremen01 he's a pedophile fudder.

He come from xc community he's a pedophile Cool
Just don't talk with him  Smiley this guy don't know how use IRC man... lulz

Post a positive message after his fud then tadaaa!!

Yes, just post something positive after my posts.

Although I think that you probably don't perceive my posts correctly. You perceive them as "anti-cryptcoin" but they are actually "pro-cryptcoin". Their goal is to achieve more open and transparent development. And this is good thing.

IRC is quite old technology. It has lost lots of users. It is not used in corporate world. There exists much better and advanced communication technologies.
Perl++

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:50:09 PM

I didnt see any fuding... he posts true possible reasons. Doesnt mean hes against cryptcoin... wow guys. Dont be so damn quick to jump to the fudder buttun.

You are new and you don't know him that is sure lol Wink

Since 2 weeks ago he lie to everybody with a sweet speech for get credibility.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:53:23 PM

You are new and you don't know him that is sure lol Wink

Since 2 weeks ago he lie to everybody with a sweet speech for get credibility.

How can some random anonymous guy on the internet get any credibility?

Perl++

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:07:44 PM

We already told him that the devs are working, they are busy atm... and the anon features are coming soon.

Anyway he's anonymous so his credibility is zero.

Cool
hexagram

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:29:50 PM

We already told him that the devs are working, they are busy atm... and the anon features are coming soon.

Anyway he's anonymous so his credibility is zero.

Cool

All the best to mindfox and the devs.. standing by for great news soon!  Cool
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:36:16 PM

This is an opportunity to buy cheap before anon is released...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:07:26 PM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Perl++

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:32:25 PM

This is an opportunity to buy cheap before anon is released...

Wait the release everybody will pump at the same time  Cool
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:40:43 PM

Yep wait on the release and all will be well.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:23:32 PM

When is release upcuming?

Perl++

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:50:41 PM

When is release upcuming?

The last message from 3 days ago said soon.

Live demo and chat support available on on Freenode IRC channel: #cryptcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: