Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

I'm not fanatic or idiotical fanboy, just giving advices to sceptical people - buy or you will cry a lot in 1 week.

What will happen in 1 week?

All FUDders like you will cry in 1 week

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wasda

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:34:09 PM

I'm not fanatic or idiotical fanboy, just giving advices to sceptical people - buy or you will cry a lot in 1 week.

All FUDders like you will cry in 1 week.

people are telling this for almost 2 weeks in this threat now.
Are stupid do you think people are?

you too will cry in 1 week

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:40:32 PM

Why would I cry? If price goes up, I honestly don't care because it will be probably just another short term pump&dump scheme fueled by some (fake?) news. If this coin dies, I won't cry either.

Why do you think that I'm a FUDder? Do you think that the goals of my posts (to achieve more open and transparent development of this coin) are perceived as FUD in crypt community?

So do you think that open and transparent development is not the right way?

Darkmagus

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Yolo!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:13:24 PM

Why would I cry? If price goes up, I honestly don't care because it will be probably just another short term pump&dump scheme fueled by some (fake?) news. If this coin dies, I won't cry either.

Why do you think that I'm a FUDder? Do you think that the goals of my posts (to achieve more open and transparent development of this coin) are perceived as FUD in crypt community?

You are seriously like a broken record.....on and on about the same negative shit...if u dont care about this coin why are u wasting ur life posting FUDs around here??? Why do u care sooo much?? pathetic troll....
pbremen01

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

You are seriously like a broken record.....on and on about the same negative shit...if u dont care about this coin why are u wasting ur life posting FUDs around here??? Why do u care sooo much?? pathetic troll....

Where did I say that "I don't care for this coin"? I care about the anonymity feature of this coin but I'm much less interested in its price.

Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

Good coin = FUD  Smiley
pbremen01

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:32:12 PM

Good coin = FUD  Smiley

Crapcoins don't get any FUD?

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:17:45 PM

i think we will see an uptrend to maybe 90k again then falling back and with anon release (3 weeks+ OMO) we will see 200k again

Based on WTF!? LOL

Also, just like i told people, that old fart Mindfox will ditch this shit, but slowly, because he doesn't want to damage his status on bitcointalk. Look at his post history. The fucker works for Clean Water Coin... LMFAO. Of course he will work on a fresh shitcoin and not this dead garbage. Just like i told ya, but under another username, this dead shitclone cannot be revived, not even by Satoshi Nakamoto himself holding a Crypt

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
pbremen01

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:21:40 PM

i think we will see an uptrend to maybe 90k again then falling back and with anon release (3 weeks+ OMO) we will see 200k again

Based on WTF!? LOL

Also, just like i told people, that old fart Mindfox will ditch this shit, but slowly, because he doesn't want to damage his status on bitcointalk. Look at his post history. The fucker works for Clean Water Coin... LMFAO. Of course he will work on a fresh shitcoin and not this dead garbage.

Please watch your language.

What is MindFox developing for Clean Water Coin? Anonymity or something else?

IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:11:46 PM

Based on WTF!? LOL

Also, just like i told people, that old fart Mindfox will ditch this shit, but slowly, because he doesn't want to damage his status on bitcointalk. Look at his post history. The fucker works for Clean Water Coin... LMFAO. Of course he will work on a fresh shitcoin and not this dead garbage.

Who cares?Surely not that supermegaanon as promised here. He is well paid and highly respected dev and won't ruin his reputation for some pump&dump shit and work-simulation.
>why will cry?
Well, first ETA was like end of June. Then he lost 4-5 days, so I think during next week or two we can wait release.
pbremen01

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:36:04 PM

Based on WTF!? LOL

Who cares?Surely not that supermegaanon as promised here. He is well paid and highly respected dev and won't ruin his reputation for some pump&dump shit and work-simulation.
>why will cry?
Well, first ETA was like end of June. Then he lost 4-5 days, so I think during next week or two we can wait release.

Where was "supermegaanon" promised here? Who promised that? MindFox? MoosaNYC? Where?

How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?

Wasda

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:57:27 PM

Based on WTF!? LOL

>why will cry?

Where was "supermegaanon" promised here? Who promised that? MindFox? MoosaNYC? Where?

How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?

and again... http://www.learnenglish.de/ImproveEnglish/improvereadingpage.html

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

Based on WTF!? LOL

>why will cry?

>Where was "supermegaanon" promised here?
Whitepaper.
>Mindfox
Yep, exactly, he said that he had brilliant idea to make superduperanon.
>How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?
You silly, do you seriosly think, that guy like mindfox will work for free or what?What is your position? I can see several different variants of situation:
1)HURRDURR P&D SCAM WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND
IMO opinion absolutely unlikely - mindfox reputation costs muuuch moar than that, what he can get from playing leading role in this "scam", as you think. He can get doing his job much more than 1 scam can propose.
2)Hurrdurr P&D with background and some plans.
It's pretty ok. All altcoins are P&D with no real usage, and bitcoin is 70-90% P&D and trading shit for exchange-owners and big holders manupalating the price and becoming richer.
And now price of CRYPT is fucking low, too low.
3)Huge background with good team working and famous dev, big investors, you know.
Unlikely either, but still more likely than 1.
pbremen01

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

Based on WTF!? LOL

>why will cry?

>Where was "supermegaanon" promised here?
Whitepaper.
>Mindfox
Yep, exactly, he said that he had brilliant idea to make superduperanon.
>How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?
You silly, do you seriosly think, that guy like mindfox will work for free or what?What is your position? I can see several different variants of situation:
1)HURRDURR P&D SCAM WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND
IMO opinion absolutely unlikely - mindfox reputation costs muuuch moar than that, what he can get from playing leading role in this "scam", as you think. He can get doing his job much more than 1 scam can propose.
2)Hurrdurr P&D with background and some plans.
It's pretty ok. All altcoins are P&D with no real usage, and bitcoin is 70-90% P&D and trading shit for exchange-owners and big holders manupalating the price and becoming richer.
And now price of CRYPT is fucking low, too low.
3)Huge background with good team working and famous dev, big investors, you know.
Unlikely either, but still more likely than 1.

Well, solution described in whitepaper won't provide any anonymity. Mindfox is not speaking about "anonymity" anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system".

You have some interesting views of the situation.

However, MindFox said in this thread that he hadn't received any money. Moosa said the he had paid 20 BTC to dev team. But obviously this money didn't go for the development of anonymity feature.

20 BTC is probably not enough money to develop any kind of serious anonymity solution anyway. This is circa monthly salary of specialized/senior software engineers in developed countries, but such feature probably requires several months of work (to reach "production level quality").

So the development may actually stalled because of lack of funding/interest from pumpers/whales. This is of course not MindFox's "fault" because he is just hired freelancer.

Stevenrm87

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:46:27 PM

Its too easy just to pack up and start fresh. Copy paste add new name and bam the cycle continues. You guys will be sitting hoping it will go up. It wont. It happens time and time again. Cut your loses and move on or be like feathercoin.

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:15:17 AM

Well, solution described in whitepaper won't provide any anonymity. Mindfox is not speaking about "anonymity" anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system".

I never spoke about anonymity, never. On the contrary, anyone that knows me or was in the same irc rooms with me, can verify that I always expressed my opinion that anonymity + bitcoin protocol can't really exist. I am always using words literally.

However, MindFox said in this thread that he hadn't received any money. Moosa said the he had paid 20 BTC to dev team. But obviously this money didn't go for the development of anonymity feature.

20 BTC is probably not enough money to develop any kind of serious anonymity solution anyway. This is circa monthly salary of specialized/senior software engineers in developed countries, but such feature probably requires several months of work (to reach "production level quality").

So the development may actually stalled because of lack of funding/interest from pumpers/whales. This is of course not MindFox's "fault" because he is just hired freelancer.
I never said that I'm not getting paid for the work I'm doing. I said that I didn't receive any money till now. And that's not because I asked and I never received, on the contrary. I was proposed from the very beginning to get a down payment, but because this not an average project, I said that I'll accept payment on delivery.

Regarding the "whitepaper", I created it as a quick draft, so I never used that term.
Wasda

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

I was stunned by the mud-throwing session I saw during last pages of posts. I can't talk on behalf of others, but I can talk for myself. I am not part of any group, nor I am anyone else besides myself (and my nickname of course).
But after reading last pages, I wondered... How low can people go.
I'm 42 years old and I thought I saw it all. I guess I didn't.

It is a pity that the word netiquette means nothing this era... The so called: Internet era.

Perhaps I live in the wrong time or I'm outdated. Who knows...

Why don't other team members (moosa, koolio etc.) respond to these posts? It seems that "community relations" is not your job because you were just hired for developing new features. I think that you should focus on development and leave communication with community to somebody else.

Lots of people lost a lot of money here and they are probably pissed off. Other team members are probably much more responsible for all this mess than you and so it is their responsibility to clean it.

With "team" I mean "coin team", not just "dev team".

I am responding to the posts that implied that I'm a scammer or that I'm a multi-nicknamed user. Also, thanks to all of you (and I really mean it) there is proof of the language is used by little kids just to irritate someone. The original post has been deleted, but thanks to you (with the post you quoted) I was able to see it and understand what exactly is happening in this smelly world of crypto.

For anyone's info, I was asked if I wanted to get paid before hand and I refused. I refused for 2 reasons:
1) I was going to implement something new and I didn't want to take any btcs before I deliver, that's what I felt was right and I did not have any trust issues with the person that hired me.
2) I did not know how much to value my work about this, I first wanted to see how well it does and how much more I would need to take it further in order to reach the "almost impossible to trace" level I wanted.

As I said, I can't talk on behalf of others and I can't talk about things I don't have any proofs about. I represent only myself.

Keep up the good work Mindfoxx !!

oh by the way pbremen01 .. again learn how to read and understand proper English: http://www.learnenglish.de/ImproveEnglish/improvereadingpage.html

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

I can confirm this Mindfox.  Don't listen to these fudders, just focus Smiley

We believe!

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:06:02 AM

do we have a eta when it will be coming
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:11:57 AM

Volume on mintpal <10BTC on poloniex <1BTC

This coin is hard to trade now

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: