Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
hexagram

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:47:46 PM

HOLDING!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:34:01 PM

Holding at 30K is decidedly unimpressive.  Now if it were holding at 200k, that would be nice.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

Holding at 30K is decidedly unimpressive.  Now if it were holding at 200k, that would be nice.

Hey timk225,

*source litecointalk.org*
timk225

Re: Okay, the time has come to pump HiroCoin! Get out of DarkCoin and switch NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 06:14:11 PM »
I sold all my HiroCoins and got in on CRYPTcoin.  I didn't really know what I was talking about in HiroCoin anyhow, I was just hoping people would blindly follow me and make it a profitable coin at least temporarily.

HiroCoins days are OVER!!!

timk225

Re: Okay, the time has come to pump HiroCoin! Get out of DarkCoin and switch NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2014, 09:18:06 PM »
Yes, a lot of my money making schemes would work better if the other people involved were dumber.

Are u surprised no one here was dumb enough to jump on your offer?
Come on bro... Cheesy
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:48:04 PM

You could always mine more coins Wink
@
CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:32:11 PM

Crypt is "stable" at 30k only because the sheep are scared to sell at a loss. They want to hold their crypto bags hoping for some miracles while their only dev, the decrepit Mindfox, is working on other shitcoins like CleanWaterCoin and some other greek garbage. His last message was many days ago and guess what: He said "fuck anon" in simple terms. He doesn't give a shit about anonymity.

God, dumb sheep never read. They don't want to read the sad stories behind this shitcoin. Only positive images and "To da MOOOON" messages. You should check the doge subreddit. From the "Toooo Da Moon" messages to "I wanna kill myself. Pliz help, shibes"

Too many idiots bought their crypt at 150-210k. I guess that is the only reason for stability at 30k hahahaha

Edit: Forgot the last part where the imbeciles attack me and call me a fudding machine for writing the harsh truth. Denial is strong in the heart of a sheep.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

Crypt is "stable" at 30k only because the sheep are scared to sell at a loss. They want to hold their crypto bags hoping for some miracles while their only dev, the decrepit Mindfox, is working on other shitcoins like CleanWaterCoin and some other greek garbage. His last message was many days ago and guess what: He said "fuck anon" in simple terms. He doesn't give a shit about anonymity.

God, dumb sheep never read. They don't want to read the sad stories behind this shitcoin. Only positive images and "To da MOOOON" messages. You should check the doge subreddit. From the "Toooo Da Moon" messages to "I wanna kill myself. Pliz help, shibes"

Too many idiots bought their crypt at 150-210k. I guess that is the only reason for stability at 30k hahahaha

Edit: Forgot the last part where the imbeciles attack me and call me a fudding machine for writing the harsh truth. Denial is strong in the heart of a sheep.

Mindfox was on IRC all this morning.... Telling us some of his developments, not much though because you never know who would want to implement "Steal" what he is working on. Also I don't know why I am replying to you.......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:49:01 PM

>yourmother
Shitty and scholary name, srsly.
You aren't informated enough, though. And you agressive method of dialog is either annoying. Stop talking with dumb "sheeps" - time will show who was right. Fanatics annoying, yeah, but anyway they are partly right.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:35:55 PM

Hurry up, mindfox, come on here and say something that will make CRYPT blast over 300k satoshis.  It doesn't have to be the truth, it doesn't even have to exist.  It just has to be profitable for me.  My average price is right about 135K.
Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:54:47 PM

FREE 0% CryptCoin (CRYPT) mining pool now available from iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

If you need more mining power then check out http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=1928

Smiley

knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:02:58 AM

Mindfox is getting close to a release. He wants to ensure a good product and I'm sure it will blow everyone away. Wait for news next week.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
hexagram

Activity: 81

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:44:37 AM

I may not be the smartest in the bunch but I know exactly where I'm at and I know what I'm doing. Win or lose this has been and will always be a fun ride and a good lesson.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:42:51 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 05:56:37 AM by Petreff

It's the same crowd that did TIPS, Paycoin, iCoin , any clone coin etc etc.
They create the coins and then hope for a takeover, they also sell out on what they have made.

Regarding Cryptsy, they will add anything if it's going to create short term volume... whether its a scam or real. There is a lot of inside trading and behind the scene deals that take place that you wouldn't believe.

The alt coin market is 95% scam, 5% real.

The next shitcoin is GLYPH. Everytime the same guys (moosa, koolio, fontaspump, magaura) promoting these coins on twitter. Everybody who bought these coins in a pump deserves to lose his btc.

the only way to make money is to buy before the pump and sell on the hype and never buy back  Wink

I'm not in team...I made huge profit ...but I invested again in crypt...It's a normal thing to promote  my coin... I belive in mindfox...and yes...I belive in fontas...because he is a big gamer...but not a liar... so you can sell all your coins...but in the end... And if you think it"s all over...then don't waste your time here...
Fontas is a crook, he always spoke at holding a coin and he is selling. It is part of the email conversation:
I cannot control the market after a certain point and once FUD hit the market and alot of profit was lost
control was lost - but we were still over 150k - those that held on for the moon need to learn to take profits in the opportunity and not expect a hand held situation
I can only open the door , whereit shuts is out of my control and the exit needs to be taken when profit is there
the worst traders are the ones that expect everything and wait for the moon

This is not revenge for the sacking of the team, this is the reality, unfortunately. It's more for the way the whole time you say hold coins, steady hands and the like, while selling itself. One advice to the end, beware of the glyph. When you look at blockchain, you will see 68% holding a coin in the top 10, you can guess who is holding
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:54:43 AM

They create the coins and then hope for a takeover, they also sell out on what they have made.

Regarding Cryptsy, they will add anything if it's going to create short term volume... whether its a scam or real. There is a lot of inside trading and behind the scene deals that take place that you wouldn't believe.

The next shitcoin is GLYPH. Everytime the same guys (moosa, koolio, fontaspump, magaura) promoting these coins on twitter. Everybody who bought these coins in a pump deserves to lose his btc.

the only way to make money is to buy before the pump and sell on the hype and never buy back  Wink

I'm not in team...I made huge profit ...but I invested again in crypt...It's a normal thing to promote  my coin... I belive in mindfox...and yes...I belive in fontas...because he is a big gamer...but not a liar... so you can sell all your coins...but in the end... And if you think it"s all over...then don't waste your time here...
Fontas is a crook, he always spoke at holding a coin and he is selling. It is part of the email conversation:
I cannot control the market after a certain point and once FUD hit the market and alot of profit was lost 
control was lost - but we were still over 150k - those that held on for the moon need to learn to take profits in the opportunity and not expect a hand held situation
I can only open the door , whereit shuts is out of my control and the exit needs to be taken when profit is there

When and where is moon so I know when to sell?

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:00:57 AM

Moom was 275k :-(
The only reason they invited mindfox is to do anon and pumpers could propel a coin higher than the DRK. That they failed because of FUD. Now the coin is not much, that's not mindfox not save, you just ruined reputation. I'm not saying that about all mindfox knew just became a scapegoat :-(

Cryptcoin is P&D shitcoin
guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:08:25 AM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:07:49 AM

Still appears to be a lot of Jnr members and the like Holding and letting off steam... Patience...
knightlife999

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:17:04 AM

Moom was 275k :-(
The only reason they invited mindfox is to do anon and pumpers could propel a coin higher than the DRK. That they failed because of FUD. Now the coin is not much, that's not mindfox not save, you just ruined reputation. I'm not saying that about all mindfox knew just became a scapegoat :-(

Cryptcoin is P&D shitcoin

That's complete garbage from a junior member. Mindfox has not ruined his reputation and the features he is going to release will take this coin beyond DRK. Everything is moving along nicely. Be patient for another week or so and you will be very happy.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
CryptoWyS

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:46:39 AM

I strongly suggest you fudders/ 100k+ buy in bagholders or even the butt hurt that sold at a loss idle in IRC.

Mindfox has been giving us insight into what he is working on & no one in IRC is worried.

He asked us not to pastebin the logs to keep it hush, which we respected.

I might have junior status, but forums are really only for announcements of new coins.  Bar that they are probably the last place to get latest news.

In my experience it is IRC>Twitter>Reddit>Forum

Purely because 85% of any coin's forum thread is full of bs whining fud you have to sift through.

L2IRC
knightlife999

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:28:33 AM

I strongly suggest you fudders/ 100k+ buy in bagholders or even the butt hurt that sold at a loss idle in IRC.

Mindfox has been giving us insight into what he is working on & no one in IRC is worried.

He asked us not to pastebin the logs to keep it hush, which we respected.

I might have junior status, but forums are really only for announcements of new coins.  Bar that they are probably the last place to get latest news.

In my experience it is IRC>Twitter>Reddit>Forum

Purely because 85% of any coin's forum thread is full of bs whining fud you have to sift through.

L2IRC

Very good point. I agree 100%. For some reason, a large amount of people on these threads have no idea how to login to irc or they choose not to. The irc channel is the #1 source of up to the minute info from devs.

kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:30:48 AM

this was an old fav back in the day

http://www.mirc.co.uk/
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: