Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
titty2007

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

I have deposit in this EXCHANGE (www.coincubess.com) my CRYPTCOIN , but i don't see in BALANCE nothing.

This Market is a "FAKE EXCHANGE".

The wallet address , where i have deposit my CRYPTCOIN have yet my 883 CRYPTCON that are not yet sloled by this EXCHANGE FAKE.

Any can help me to recover my CRYPT ?

Thanks.

Huh Huh Titty2007

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:19:40 PM

Quote from: titty2007
I have deposit in this EXCHANGE (www.coincubess.com) my CRYPTCOIN , but i don't see in BALANCE nothing.

The wallet address , where i have deposit my CRYPTCOIN have yet my 883 CRYPTCON that are not yet sloled by this EXCHANGE FAKE.

Thanks.

Huh Huh Titty2007

its already been stated a few pages back that this coincubes is a fake exchange and will steal your money, I doubt you will get your coins back. why not use mintpal or cryptsy to trade?

CryptCoin now trading on CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/CRYPT_BTC
Lost in the discussion anyways but......
*SCAM ALERT!* FAKE EXCHANGE " COINCUBESS" [**SCAM ALERT**]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702513.0

DO NOT TRADE HERE! SCAM ALERT! THIS IS A FAKE EXCHANGE DO NOT SEND ANY COIN THERE! BE WARNED!

titty2007

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:29:53 PM

Thanks.

Huh Huh Titty2007

its already been stated a few pages back that this coincubes is a fake exchange and will steal your money, I doubt you will get your coins back. why not use mintpal or cryptsy to trade?

DO NOT TRADE HERE! SCAM ALERT! THIS IS A FAKE EXCHANGE DO NOT SEND ANY COIN THERE! BE WARNED!

I know Devil , but i don't read the post OF SCAM.
Only after i look that this is a SCAM.

If we spoke with the CRYPT'S dev , I have possibility to recovered my CRYPT ?
Now my CRYPT are not yet stoled by the FAKE EXCHANGE.
My Crypt are not move to any other wallet.
My Crypy are in the coincubess's wallet.
Please help me !!!

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:39:52 PM

Thanks.

Huh Huh Titty2007

I know Devil , but i don't read the post OF SCAM.
Only after i look that this is a SCAM.

If we spoke with the CRYPT'S dev , I have possibility to recovered my CRYPT ?
Now my CRYPT are not yet stoled by the FAKE EXCHANGE.
My Crypt are not move to any other wallet.
My Crypy are in the coincubess's wallet.
Please help me !!!

I doubt they are gonna fork the chain to recover less than 900 crypt coin, you can go on irc and ask mindfox, but I think he will tell you the same thing.

titty2007

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:44:07 PM

I doubt they are gonna fork the chain to recover less than 900 crypt coin, you can go on irc and ask mindfox, but I think he will tell you the same thing.
[/quote]

I'm the only one that have problems with COINCUBESS.COM ??

May be that other people have my owen problem.

Where is the CHAT ?

Thanks.

titty2007
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:08:56 PM

So the Whales are investors hmmm, these guys really don't know WTF an investor is. Class A stock would mean investor with Power to Delay Announcements, but that would mean they would have to IPO and Pre-Mine. Any Person Just Holding/Investing/Trading Crypt does not get preferential treatment no matter how much they buy. This would be called insider trading, delay announcement for Whale holding 50BTC so they can make a move first. Thanks for clearing this up and I will be sure to dump before dumped on.

This is hilarious. You claim they don't know WTF an investor is, and then you make totally ridiculous claims about what a share class implies. First of all, to even talk about share classes, you need an incorporated entity. Incorporation is not necessary for an investment. For an example of investment without allocation of shares, look at e.g. RDD, where investors essentially debt-financed early development with repayment happening in RDD (and so high risk, but also a reasonable chance of getting in at a very low price).

*If* there is a corporation, then the share class means *nothing* without reading the founding documents and/or shareholder agreement (exact documents depends on jurisdiction), which specifies the rights of the respective shareholder classes. But in general a share class would pretty much never (I've *never* seen it in any companies I've been involved it) have something like what you call "Power to Delay Announcements". What *would* give you power like that, is to hold a sufficient portion of shares to control one or more board seats. But again, that presupposes investment in *shares* in a corporation. Many other forms of investments are also possible, such as the aforementioned debt financing used for RDD.

I would be talking about Class A voting shares for board members who control the company which would be a Stock corporation huh pretty hilarious. I am equating this and you must have thought I think Crypt is an S-Corp... Apply this to stocks as if this coin could be one (if it were, then insider trading etc.), this was what is implied as if we are dealing with a stock. Crypt called Whales investors not me, and they state that they consult the whales. Then to top it off they act in concert with whales and even state it in their Chat, but you are more concerned with what jurisdiction or exact docs are being referenced. You should be more concerned about the insider trading that was divulged in the chat.

I actually apologize to MindFox for anything I said in haste since my perception is lumping him in with the Devs. But man, it just doesn't make sense even contractors will get half down and half on completion and I really don't know if MindFox owns Crypt, but I would think it would be smart if you are really a great coder. I hate to think if the stress caused his Hospitalization and I don't really think money is worth more than your health, so take your time by all means, and in all sincerity!

I just pointed things out, not calling anyone out like they work for me lol. Just attempting to give a realistic view to what is going on and make sense of it while poking fun at it simultaneously.
ccryptcoin (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:11:46 PM

New Update!!
7/24/2014

Crypt Commander Info Video

To access your qt wallets from different computers we require to download the blockchain or import the wallet.dat and replace it in different computers. But with the Cryptcoin commander, the user is allowed to remotely access through a webpage while maintaining only a single blockchain and wallet. The coins are securely stored in the home computer but with the Cryptcoin commander you can access your wallet from anywhere in the world considering you can connect to the webpage. Cryptcoin Commander is mobile optimized so you can access your funds on the go. The Cryptcoin commander lets you monitor market and networks statistics to keep you updated.

Lead Dev of CRYPT -- http://www.cryptco.org/ -- @CryptCoinTeam
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:16:30 PM

New Update!!
7/24/2014

To access your qt wallets from different computers we require to download the blockchain or import the wallet.dat and replace it in different computers. But with the Cryptcoin commander, the user is allowed to remotely access through a webpage while maintaining only a single blockchain and wallet. The coins are securely stored in the home computer but with the Cryptcoin commander you can access your wallet from anywhere in the world considering you can connect to the webpage. Cryptcoin Commander is mobile optimized so you can access your funds on the go. The Cryptcoin commander lets you monitor market and networks statistics to keep you updated.

MOOOOONNNNN!!!!
halfcab123

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:25:39 PM

New Update!!
7/24/2014

MOOOOONNNNN!!!!

I told you guys something was coming. Anon is next.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:26:41 PM

Huge pump is coming Smiley
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:29:48 PM

New Update!!
7/24/2014

MOOOOONNNNN!!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:34:08 PM

Shocked

Very nice job devs, the video is really amazing, all is perfect o_o
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:44:37 PM

That's fantastic news! The video looks great and is very professional! Thanks devs, nice to have you back.  Smiley
(I can take a breather now.)

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:49:08 PM

The price is raising very fast on cryptsy!!!

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:50:50 PM

It's … happening!

mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:51:36 PM

That's fantastic news! The video looks great and is very professional! Thanks devs, nice to have you back.  Smiley
(I can take a breather now.)

So for the second time IRC/BCT gets hacked by ATTIOUS. Dev didn't post anything worth in over a month and now he posts a video that was probably down 1 month ago at their commander ANN and everyone sees crypt on the moon Huh

LOL.

1. Why don't you explain HOW did your account gets hacked for a SECOND TIME ?

2. WHERE have you been for 45 days ?

3. How are you developing a CRYPTO coin and ARE NOT able to secure your fucking BCT/IRC accounts.

4. Where is the CODE ? Seems like it's a cheap video so you can exit.
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

So for the second time IRC/BCT gets hacked by ATTIOUS. Dev didn't post anything worth in over a month and now he posts a video that was probably down 1 month ago at their commander ANN and everyone sees crypt on the moon Huh

LOL.

3. How are you developing a CRYPTO coin and ARE NOT able to secure your fucking BCT/IRC accounts.

1: I think you need to learn the security for understand how it's easy to pirate anyone who work with you. No need to explain it.
2: It was less than 25 days, so.... 45 days? you are pretty dumb. Anyway it seems like you never worked on programming.
3: goto 1
4: hmm... goto 2 (even if your question is good, we don't need the code source... why you want the code source? create a clone?)
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:06:22 PM

I still have unanswered questions which he agreed
Who is the Owner of this COIN??
Who are the DEVS of this COIN??(before you say MindFOX I know and he sounds like a good DEV from what Ive read)
Who are the MODS of this COIN??
I do HOLD CRYPT so consider myself as much a part of this as you my bag might not be as big but that is doesn't matter. I havent been around as long as you but I have witnessed other forums were suggestions and questions were answered by MODS and DEVS so why not here?

Fair enough Bollos. I'm taking you off of ignore. I appreciate the honesty you showed in your post.
Your friend hit the nail on the head, and I appreciate that. In addition, good on you for MMA training. I teach martial arts and MMA is no joke. The training is rigorous and demanding.

All of your questions are valid, and deserve to be answered. I tried to answer the community's questions to the best of my ability over the past 3 weeks or so. It would have been helpful if the devs showed up to clarify things. It looks like their product is nearly ready for the public and the ball is rolling. I think the video looks very good and if the wallet is close behind, Crypt should launch towards the sky in short order.  

Thanks again for the message and your honesty.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:15:22 PM

LOL.

1: I think you need to learn the security for understand how it's easy to pirate anyone who work with you. No need to explain it.
2: It was less than 25 days, so.... 45 days? you are pretty dumb. Anyway it seems like you never worked on programming.
3: goto 1
4: hmm... goto 2 (even if your question is good, we don't need the code source... why you want the code source? create a clone?)

Please be my guest and moon it with your money.

~30 days ago they posted a PHOTOSHOP jpeg about what they intended to do and now they post a VIDEO of a concept with NOTHING yet shown as developed as of now. Fucking sheeps who are attacking people with real concerns.

I am programmer dummy and this looks more and more as an EXIT plan. Mindfox said HIMSELF that he is loyal to the people paying him and not the community. Also Koolio and co haven't been seen posting here or on twitter about crypt for 30 days too. If that's how you think DEV should threat investors please hold the bag I don't care.

I am only trying to protect potential investors here. DON'T GET BURN. DYOR
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:19:40 PM

Don't be concerned about me or my money. I can take care of it myself. Thanks. So if you don't own any Crypt, what do you care?
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: