Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:13:21 PM

Cant see any "0" before the moon  Huh . I remember clearly that time.The price was between 30-60usd before went to the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:13:43 PM

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation
  • We thank our investors who are still believing in us, and we have more coming

Definitly good news and gives investors some hope that there is progress. Small updates always help even after weeks of nothing. Keep up the good work!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Grin

timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

I do not believe the hype.  I could not care less what the hype says.  All I care about is the numbers going sky high for any reason, or even no reason.  It's all about my profit.
Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:12:18 PM

Of course these losers above me need a moderated thread, so that the moderator could delete all the counter arguments, legitimate concerns and others. It would be easier to manipulate new people into buying this shitcoin so they could dump on them. Great idea. Satoshi would piss on on ya, on your stupid dev and on your shitclone. The shitclone would have a shiny new feature called... "Ban the freedom of speech and promote manipulation".

STFU already... We're tired of you.  You're so god damn annoying.   You have done nothing but FUD'ed this coin for months,  you OBVIOUSLY have a personal vendetta with the "group".  My guess is you were shunned in some way and this is your attempt to "get back" at them.

On top of that, you REFUSE to post with your real account.  That really makes me wonder, what are you hiding?
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:20:21 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 12:24:07 AM by DeViL303

Im sure this app could be modified to run on 100 CRY quite easily by someone with the skills, if only I knew the "very little known language with proprietary IDE and plugins" etc.

WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

Cant see any "0" before the moon  Huh . I remember clearly that time.The price was between 30-60usd before went to the moon!

If you are using wisdom for history then you need your head checked.     2011 BTC to one cent.

good luck.
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:51:47 PM

If you are using wisdom for history then you need your head checked.     2011 BTC to one cent.

good luck.

2011 was not "before the moon" that you was talking about  
googs84

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:56:23 PM

TO ALL FUDDERS :  Really there is no pump happening it was just them showing they didn't abandon. Didn't mean anything just helped the investors. Also to the 2 FUDDERS, lol because there is only 2 FUDDERS on Crypt. Find another coin, this coin has been FUDDED to death it means nothing. There are 100s of coins that need FUD this one has been FUDDED to death why waist your time here. The only people left in Crypt are bagholders like myself why keep FUDDING. We didn't leave before we wont leave now. When Crypt gets back to 0.001 then you can come back and FUD the new people but remember the only ones left in Crypt are bagholders and we wont leave.... It wont work so stop it really is a waste of your time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
flaminpoostick

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

Mindfox. Active. Daily.  Can't wait to see what you have in the work! 

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

The price of this coin is all that matters now, and you will see it get slammed if it goes up. The Devs have been raping the coin over the last months while they set buyers up. People wanting to make money off this coin. Lets show the Devs of this coin that their true price is now .00008 and no should be buying any higher until the coin is dispersed into real investors wallets. These Devs are Fraudulent and manipulate markets along with their friends at Cryptsy.

I thought Crypto was for the people but really it is just a game Cryptsy and these Anon Devs are playing with us. Fuck these exchanges and their fake coin fronts where the only thing anon is the Devs who locked themselves out and cry about it, but take no action at the very exchanges that listed them. They gave the perpetrator of Fraud a free pass to screw us all and then pretend they are twiddling their thumbs while MindFuxs gets the code done. The Devs had to be in on this, first since they also dumped simultaneously and second since they pumped it in the first place. 

Look at what these Coins are doing to our capital and for nothing, no real worth to them. I think Crypt is the best thing to happen to Crypto as it shows people how stupid and worthless these coins really are, along with how greedy and corrupt Devs can become.

I hope that we all get the chance to dump on these Devs!
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:03:44 PM

TO ALL FUDDERS :  Really there is no pump happening it was just them showing they didn't abandon. Didn't mean anything just helped the investors. Also to the 2 FUDDERS, lol because there is only 2 FUDDERS on Crypt. Find another coin, this coin has been FUDDED to death it means nothing. There are 100s of coins that need FUD this one has been FUDDED to death why waist your time here. The only people left in Crypt are bagholders like myself why keep FUDDING. We didn't leave before we wont leave now. When Crypt gets back to 0.001 then you can come back and FUD the new people but remember the only ones left in Crypt are bagholders and we wont leave.... It wont work so stop it really is a waste of your time.

You are correct.  It was very easy to ignore a couple people, and not see the same sky is falling crap repeated page after page.  Don't get me wrong,  I want to be informed with true facts.  But spouting hell fire and speculation, like its gospel, gets old after the 5th or 6th sermon.

A side note,

Another coin's forum went full moderated, today.  The coin immediately dropped its value by half.  
As much as we might enjoy the forum being a crypto-utopian bubble.  Telling each other mune! and how great crypts is.  And also knowing the FUD mountain this coin has been through.  Please, don't full mod the crypt thread.  A certain credibility is lost when you censor the FUDmeisters.  Many times a coin can benefit from the noise they make.  I don't know of any coin that has been helped by silencing its detractors.  
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:53:02 PM

You are correct.  It was very easy to ignore a couple people, and not see the same sky is falling crap repeated page after page.  Don't get me wrong,  I want to be informed with true facts.  But spouting hell fire and speculation, like its gospel, gets old after the 5th or 6th sermon.

A side note,

Another coin's forum went full moderated, today.  The coin immediately dropped its value by half.  
As much as we might enjoy the forum being a crypto-utopian bubble.  Telling each other mune! and how great crypts is.  And also knowing the FUD mountain this coin has been through.  Please, don't full mod the crypt thread.  A certain credibility is lost when you censor the FUDmeisters.  Many times a coin can benefit from the noise they make.  I don't know of any coin that has been helped by silencing its detractors.  

+1

with a good coin, the facts speak for themselves, so it doesn't matter what fudders say if all they say is lies.

googs84

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:15:15 PM

DO NOT MODERATE this thread! Worst idea. Shows you can not handle the criticism and FUD. When you mod a thread everything on the thread is perfect and I mean if there is a flaw in their ANON only they know about, they can delete a post from a potential investor proving the flaw but the investors will not see it until the team has dumped and left the people on the thread still thinking everything is OK. I love FUDDERS, I FUD myself sometimes on other threads lol. Without FUDDERS investors wont come back to defend the coin and have arguments with fools, also gives us some stuff to read. But in Crypt.... FUDDERS this coin has been FUDDED to death, seriously why waste your time. Look at the last few weeks of this thread same people are invested.... Dont waste your time go to another coin and FUD. When we hit 0.001 please come back and FUD we will need it when we get that high again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

I hope MF now owns some CRYPT. I would like him to have a stake.

I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:04:34 AM

Isn't this just another Darkcoin?
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:11:23 AM

Cant wait for the update  Cheesy Cheesy
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:27:30 AM

Of course these losers above me need a moderated thread, so that the moderator could delete all the counter arguments, legitimate concerns and others. It would be easier to manipulate new people into buying this shitcoin so they could dump on them. Great idea. Satoshi would piss on on ya, on your stupid dev and on your shitclone. The shitclone would have a shiny new feature called... "Ban the freedom of speech and promote manipulation".

STFU already... We're tired of you.  You're so god damn annoying.   You have done nothing but FUD'ed this coin for months,  you OBVIOUSLY have a personal vendetta with the "group".  My guess is you were shunned in some way and this is your attempt to "get back" at them.

On top of that, you REFUSE to post with your real account.  That really makes me wonder, what are you hiding?

Oh, you TWAT! I already explained myself on IRC. I don't use my real username, because i'm ashamed to even post on this shitclone thread. I guess that you missed the parts where Attious and CCCrypt ( the same guy that posts all the announcements even today ) destroyed the credibility of the coin by acting like little kids. Stupid fucking kids with no real coding skills and with only "faggot, fucker etc" in their vocabulary. One stupid kid posted that the coin was going to BTC-E and the other one posted FUD by saying that there was a hidden premine at block number "fuckyourmother". They hired loljosh or whoever the fuck to make their coin and as you can see... 2-3 months and NO FUCKING FEATURE RELEASED. It's just a shitclone meant to be pumped and dumped, but people for some reasons don't have the balls to recognize that they got raped in the ass without lube. Not to mention that they are holding bags expecting to hit the lottery.

My points are addressed in a vulgar or arrogant matter, but that doesn't mean that i'm not right. Try to counter argument what the fuck i just said, cunt face! You can't, because the shitcoin speaks for itself and because i started to read this thread when your balls were in your stomach and you were searching drivers on google for Pixel Shader 3.0. Go in your favorite corner and just masturbate...

BITCH!

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:59:38 AM

Thanks for the update!  Smiley

Let's watch a video about trolling while we wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqGV5WjS4w
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:08:07 AM

Thanks for the update!  Smiley

Let's watch a video about trolling while we wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqGV5WjS4w

Grin fucking great!

namu amida butsu
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: