Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

Like I said your only hope to profit is the original PUMPERS, and ask yourself do you really think they are that stupid? This is the reason why MindFux doesn't even hold any Crypt since he knows it is worthless now.

SOOOOOOOO kind of you to share your thoughts with us.

You are an altruistic, philanthropic and selfless man.

The love you have made will be equal to the love you take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:18:54 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:06:26 AM by DeViL303

The Devs already made their money off this coin, the price will not go back up and if it does it will be slammed immediately by dumpers and bagholders getting out. MindFux doesn't own any Crypt and has no stake at all, he says he doesn't work for us but gets paid when he delivers, no accountability, and once the work is published it can be cloned into a better coin since no one will want to pay off the thieves of this coin again. Think about this for a second, the only way the price went high was the FACT that it was PUMPED, the Devs sold right at the time they created the FUD and then maybe rebuy lower but I doubt it. All of the Bagholders means their money is tied up after being dumped on. So if no one comes back to buy in higher how will the price go up unless the original PUMPERS PUMP again. Do you think they will PUMP this coin after they have already stolen our money? If they do PUMP it they will get DUMPED on and they know it.

Do you think people will fall for it again like the Boy Who Cried Wolf of Wallstreet? No one will use the coin, they will only attempt to profit from it and you can't have everyone just attempting to profit from it when it isn't useful. Even if People did use the coin later, guess what??? These people already own it at .00005 and have plenty of it right now, so why do they need to buy in higher? The Devs allowed this to happen and devalued their own coin but this is the fact that they already made their money and do not care! What could they attach to this coin to make it worth even a dollar a coin when it buys 5 cent bubble gum right now. Maybe they will sell trinkets from Greece?  

Like I said your only hope to profit is the original PUMPERS, and ask yourself do you really think they are that stupid? This is the reason why MindFux doesn't even hold any Crypt since he knows it is worthless now.

If you do think they are that stupid then you also think that they were not in on the Fraud with Attious. If they were not in on it, they would not have dumped and devalued their coin. Think about it... As they were being locked out of their GitHub they were dumping. They knew about being locked out before we did and they still Dumped! So they took advantage of the Fraud and were a party to it even if they didn't plan it. They took no recourse with Cryptsy to find the account that pumped and dumped. Think about it, they know which accounts they hold so if the Devs were not in on it they could discern between the Fraudulent account and their account. Anyone just Dumping would not be accused since they just held their coin and sold, but the account buying and selling to themselves would be the perpetrators.

See how simple it is to find the Fraud and Freeze their account? This type of investigation never happened though, since they would be looking for themselves.

+1

I don't get why moosa hasn't even tried to make any excuses for himself, he basically created this coin, profited, then disappeared apart from his support of keycoin. OK, he made 100BTC profit off crypt so he claims, but that wont last long will it.. Smiley . I thought he might at least try to save some of his reputation, but obviously not.  Maybe they just think it was worth it for that kind of money. 

Why doesn't he use some of that 100BTC to hire more devs to speed up development if this isn't just a scam coin?

timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:47:42 AM

I own 1304 CRYPT coins.  I bought 650 at an average price of about 135K and I mined the rest.

Mindfox and the developers owe me 0.8 BTC.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:03:33 AM

I own 1304 CRYPT coins.  I bought 650 at an average price of about 135K and I mined the rest.

That's not the way it works. You could have mined/bought any coin you wanted.. you chose to get involved with crypt. No one forced you.

Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

Best name!
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:53:03 AM

Even if Crypt hits it's ATH of 0.0027, you will only make 3.52 BTC. You're not going to get rich Tim. 1304 Cryptcoins is really nothing much. Why don't you sell and move onto a different coin. I've got buy orders waiting to be filled. 

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:56:27 AM

Why doesn't he use some of that 100BTC to hire more devs to speed up development if this isn't just a scam coin?

+1

This is exactly the point! And MindFux won't take payment until done so that no one can point a finger or boss him around to make things happen. Whether their inside info on the Fraud caused them to sell so that they don't get stuck is another issue, but when you know you can go to the Exchanges that listed your coin and require an investigation right away, this only shows their true intentions. I remember hearing that they would prosecute the person that locked them out and uploaded to GitHub. It was all talk! Had they followed the money they could have frozen the Fraudulent account and corrected the price of their coin. Can we agree that at least one account on the exchanges was Attious? Then this would be the perfect place to start! But no updates on the legal proceedings or anything dealing with that.
child_harold

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:48:25 AM

The only thing that matters is whether MINDFOX releases his anon solution or not.

If yes, and I believe he will, then anybody holding CRYPT will be richly rewarded.

Bakounin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:36:44 PM

It's a shame that the whole community of cryptocurrency is overfilled with narrowminded investor-wannabees.

Not everybody is here to make a few $! it was already suggested that most of the people including Mindfox have a real job/occupation that brings the food on the table and getting involved with cryptocurencies is an idea/hobby/belief/hope that we can contribute towards a better future.

I suggest a slightly out-of-box thinking regarding people contributing to the cryptocurrencies scene. Even if Mindfox manages to provide a decentralized solution that is resistant to the x out y well known attacks, that will place him in the hall of fame of cryptocurrencies (or even of digital freedom fighters, maybe right next to R. Stallman Smiley ).
Please note that i am not discarding any financial incentives but there are much more important things that a  decentralized "anonymous" transaction network can bring.

The short history of cryptocurrencies has shown that a strong community can organize and manage the transaction network better than a bunch of P&Ders. I trust/believe that Mindfox is an honest guy (he has shown that he is not interested in any hyping or P&D schemes) and he finally manages to overcome the problems with the CryptCast, he will implement his solution here. If the people who hired Mindfox refuse to add the hard-to-trace futures to this coin, the community can easily outmatch the offered payment to Mindfox (compensation for his work) and hire him on a more permanent basis.

If and when Cryptocast gets realised, the community should start self-organizing. We don't need any MoosaNYC, Proms, etc (not that they are not welcome)! Ignore the fudders, the current and the future price (before CryptCast) is of no importance! Again if and only if the CryptCast gets implemented you will get you ROI, but till then let try to build a community.

Last but not least (probably the most important one): Support Costas (Mindfox) !
flaminpoostick

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:07:37 PM

http://www.mindfoxband.com/
silikonski

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:27:05 PM

It's a shame that the whole community of cryptocurrency is overfilled with narrowminded investor-wannabees.

Not everybody is here to make a few $! it was already suggested that most of the people including Mindfox have a real job/occupation that brings the food on the table and getting involved with cryptocurencies is an idea/hobby/belief/hope that we can contribute towards a better future.

I suggest a slightly out-of-box thinking regarding people contributing to the cryptocurrencies scene. Even if Mindfox manages to provide a decentralized solution that is resistant to the x out y well known attacks, that will place him in the hall of fame of cryptocurrencies (or even of digital freedom fighters, maybe right next to R. Stallman Smiley ).
Please note that i am not discarding any financial incentives but there are much more important things that a  decentralized "anonymous" transaction network can bring.

The short history of cryptocurrencies has shown that a strong community can organize and manage the transaction network better than a bunch of P&Ders. I trust/believe that Mindfox is an honest guy (he has shown that he is not interested in any hyping or P&D schemes) and he finally manages to overcome the problems with the CryptCast, he will implement his solution here. If the people who hired Mindfox refuse to add the hard-to-trace futures to this coin, the community can easily outmatch the offered payment to Mindfox (compensation for his work) and hire him on a more permanent basis.

If and when Cryptocast gets realised, the community should start self-organizing. We don't need any MoosaNYC, Proms, etc (not that they are not welcome)! Ignore the fudders, the current and the future price (before CryptCast) is of no importance! Again if and only if the CryptCast gets implemented you will get you ROI, but till then let try to build a community.

Last but not least (probably the most important one): Support Costas (Mindfox) !

You are absolutely right community is most important.
So lets maintain constructive dialogue, and we just ignore fudders.
I also agree with idea that we all contribute to support Costas (my Orthodox brother  Wink ), in any way we can.
And I would like to see core team more active.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:51:39 PM

I'm in..of course...

tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:11:41 PM

Totally agree.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

I'm less concerned with making a HUGE profit than I am with at least breaking even and making a small profit.  I just don't want to lose on the deal after all the work I put into it.

Shoulda sold when I saw it hit the all time high of 270K, I was at my computer looking at it, watching it bounce around 270k.......  selling at that time never entered my mind.

Mindfox, the Greasy Greek from Greece, better finish this damn wallet and make the price rise so I can profit out SOON!!!!!

knightlife, why don't you buy me out for 0.8 BTC and I'll be out.  I'll have no reason to rage here much anymore then!
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/500693206716383232

he is in the team

so moooooon sooooon
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:20:50 PM

irony
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

HODL of the CENTURY. Holders will be rewarded for their patience. This will wipe the floor with everything out there. Believe in the MindFox Cool
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

This is exactly what this coin needs! +1 Great Post

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
child_harold

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

HODL of the CENTURY. Holders will be rewarded for their patience. This will wipe the floor with everything out there. Believe in the MindFox Cool

+1000

tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

HODL is good !
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: