Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
Bakounin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:24:46 PM

So this coin will be a complete fraud if MindFux just says eh you know I created this and those Crypt guys didn't pay me enough or those Crypt guys are iffy, now lets put it up for bid to the community, never mind that everyone else is broke from buying Crypt we can sell my work to the people who took advantage of all those Crypt BagHolders!
Maybe my choice of words was to ambiguous (or maybe your emotions are clouding
your judgment), but let me clarify what i meant with:
I trust/believe that Mindfox is an honest guy (he has shown that he is not interested in any hyping or P&D schemes) and he finally manages to overcome the problems with the CryptCast, he will implement his solution here. If the people who hired Mindfox refuse to add the hard-to-trace futures to this coin, the community can easily outmatch the offered payment to Mindfox (compensation for his work) and hire him on a more permanent basis.
A lot of people in this thread expressed a fear that even if the CryptCast get's implemented, what keeps the people behind this coin to start a new coin and implement the new "hard-to-trace" features there, because bla bla bla. Attempting to address this fear, i expressed a personal belief that even if this hypothetical scenario happens, Mindfox (based on a great deal of professionalism shown by him so far) will most probably stick to the original agreement and implement it here. And just "to put the cart before the horse" regarding the payment for his work in that case (again extremely hypothetical scenario) i suggested that the community can take care of this.

Hope this clarifies things a little bit !

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:10:09 PM

Lets call this black monday .
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:41:36 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 11:08:21 PM by Big Bollos

So this coin will be a complete fraud if MindFux just says eh you know I created this and those Crypt guys didn't pay me enough or those Crypt guys are iffy, now lets put it up for bid to the community, never mind that everyone else is broke from buying Crypt we can sell my work to the people who took advantage of all those Crypt BagHolders!
I trust/believe that Mindfox is an honest guy (he has shown that he is not interested in any hyping or P&D schemes) and he finally manages to overcome the problems with the CryptCast, he will implement his solution here. If the people who hired Mindfox refuse to add the hard-to-trace futures to this coin, the community can easily outmatch the offered payment to Mindfox (compensation for his work) and hire him on a more permanent basis.
A lot of people in this thread expressed a fear that even if the CryptCast get's implemented, what keeps the people behind this coin to start a new coin and implement the new "hard-to-trace" features there, because bla bla bla. Attempting to address this fear, i expressed a personal belief that even if this hypothetical scenario happens, Mindfox (based on a great deal of professionalism shown by him so far) will most probably stick to the original agreement and implement it here. And just "to put the cart before the horse" regarding the payment for his work in that case (again extremely hypothetical scenario) i suggested that the community can take care of this.

Brother you talk like a fanboy. Nick and Tim make valid cases for the incompetitence of the crypt team including MF. I dint know what your definition of professionalism is but havent seen anything.

before you or others say sell and move on. I say fuck off my investments my choice to fud or not to fud. I have been involved since the first days.

I will hodl till its dead or moon.  

You have an interesting post history as well havent commented since march and you decide to on this fud thread why?
And you were in on greececoin and aphroditecoin ? You sure you not the old sly fox. Seems strange a bit like yourself.  I dont know why you want to come here and be the voice of reason when you seem to troll old coins
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:16:27 AM

http://youtu.be/Q9CngpLaDDc

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:38:29 AM

Well I don't want to hurt a coin by telling it like I see it especially when I hold the coin. And I am holding since it makes no sense to sell anyways, I even hedged my positions. But you know I worked for the money I spent to buy Crypt and believed in the coin wholeheartedly until the Fraud happened.

So I have the right to call BS and make up names for people, especially when if it were me creating this ANON function, I would have quit my Job knowing how much people depended on me to come through. The fact that it is MindFox's choice to not get paid up front really shows that he does not have a mind like a Fox. I would have quit my job since my proficiency at creating a coin if compared to MindFox would be so great, that I know I would make so much BitCoin that I could afford to quit. But instead MindFox just keeps toting that he is not beholden to anyone and goes to work a day job and then gets paid when he finishes, but shoot himself and all Crypt holders in the foot in the process. There is truly a rift now since most investors will be wary if they attempt to get back in... when and if the ANON function comes out.

The very fact that it was agreed to be this way before the launch means that Crypt launched without any working proto-type just an idea and a white paper. Then to top that off they put all their trust in someone who will be paid only after their work is done! Well they say you get what you pay for and here we are at .02 cents! Meanwhile the Devs profited from the Coin and Dumped but will not use that to speed up the work. But they can say MindFox won't take any payment as an excuse! See what reality looks like now? Top this off with all the Collusion to get on the exchanges so quickly, I think if I were MindFox I may not even want to be involved with these guys. This may be why he won't take payment too so perhaps MindFox is even more Reputable than I give him credit for. 
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:32:17 AM

Probably the most moon your gonna see around these parts
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:09:31 AM

Moon Pie...yay
flaminpoostick

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:41:34 AM

Sooooon  Cheesy
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:57:12 PM

I'm hanging in there....

This is me before Crypt

This is me now....

I still have hope!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bakounin

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:06:24 PM

Brother you talk like a fanboy. Nick and Tim make valid cases for the incompetitence of the crypt team including MF. I dint know what your definition of professionalism is but havent seen anything.

before you or others say sell and move on. I say fuck off my investments my choice to fud or not to fud. I have been involved since the first days.

I will hodl till its dead or moon.  

You have an interesting post history as well havent commented since march and you decide to on this fud thread why?
And you were in on greececoin and aphroditecoin ? You sure you not the old sly fox. Seems strange a bit like yourself.  I dont know why you want to come here and be the voice of reason when you seem to troll old coins

To save the readers from reading my post history, allow me to quote a part of my post on greececoin thread (Big Bolos, i think you can find some answers to your questions there):

...Its actually funny how the devs (if we can call copying developing) pretend that they have a plan to save an X country, the useful idiots pretend that they care about that country (while getting an erection from the idea that this could could be hyped as much as the Auroracoin) and so on! The whole souralistic picture will become complete when a guy named "IFightForMerkel" will join the thread and will start bashing me for standing in the way of the happiness of the Greek people Cheesy

This is from another scam coin thread "AphroditeCoin" (probably created by the same clueless scammer):
What is your plan Bakounin?
You will destroy the future and live of cyprus people?
With this coin they have a chance, for a better live, maybe get a job? or be rich? who knows?

Unfortunately, by supporting all these scam clones you are hurting the whole crypto-scene. Is this how you want, people to be introduced to a very promising and game breaking idea of our times (that is, the idea of a decentralized trustless transaction network) Huh Ideas based on the bitcoin protocol could radically change the structure of our society, just imagine: decentralized voting systems, power balance shifted from the financial institutions towards people and much much more. Protect the idea, don't let some half-brain scammers build a ponzi scheme reputation around cryptos...

There are tons of fair coins, some with very interesting NEW features ! Support the innovation ! Add some of your own ffs!  
check07

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:06:09 PM

Wow you guys saw this crash on Btc-e ?  Shocked Huh

CRYPT crash again  Shocked
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:34:07 PM

Wow you guys saw this crash on Btc-e ?  Shocked Huh

CRYPT crash again  Shocked

Where?
Actually, has a great price, great coin, great team, such a Dev!
Bakounin

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

CryptoNick, first of all, thank you for a much less emotionally-intense reply.

So I have the right to call BS and make up names for people, especially when if it were me creating this ANON function, I would have quit my Job knowing how much people depended on me to come through. The fact that it is MindFox's choice to not get paid up front really shows that he does not have a mind like a Fox. I would have quit my job since my proficiency at creating a coin if compared to MindFox would be so great, that I know I would make so much BitCoin that I could afford to quit. But instead MindFox just keeps toting that he is not beholden to anyone and goes to work a day job and then gets paid when he finishes, but shoot himself and all Crypt holders in the foot in the process. There is truly a rift now since most investors will be wary if they attempt to get back in... when and if the ANON function comes out.

An interesting, but a personal, world-view. I hope we wont end up asking MindFox to quit his job Cheesy

The very fact that it was agreed to be this way before the launch means that Crypt launched without any working proto-type just an idea and a white paper. Then to top that off they put all their trust in someone who will be paid only after their work is done! Well they say you get what you pay for and here we are at .02 cents! Meanwhile the Devs profited from the Coin and Dumped but will not use that to speed up the work. But they can say MindFox won't take any payment as an excuse! See what reality looks like now? Top this off with all the Collusion to get on the exchanges so quickly, 

Why people invested large sums of money without any prototypes? One of the things that comes to my mind is "greed" ! Cant blame them but whats done is done. The point: is what happens now ?

As mentioned few posts back, only "bagholders" and fudders are left here. So lets attempt to create a little bit more peaceful atmosphere in this thread. It doesn't matter either you are a baggholder refusing to sell low or a dreamer, there is nothing to gain if we insult each other. We can all help the things little bit e.g. maybe create a different thread dedicated to suggestions, creative criticism, more technically oriented staff etc

I think if I were MindFox I may not even want to be involved with these guys. This may be why he won't take payment too so perhaps MindFox is even more Reputable than I give him credit for. 

I personally respect his emotionless approach to all the fud, cries and "i want my money back" attitudes! Most of the crybabes in this thread, in his place, would have said goodbye a long time with a big "Fuck you all" goodbye post Cheesy! Keep on ignoring them, MindFox!

People demanding, insulting etc consider this: a crappy solution(aka CrapCast) released now is much much worse than a reasonably good solution (aka CryptCast) released later. In terms of MindFox's personal reputation, imho not releasing anything at all is better than releasing CrapCast. Its completely unclear to me what are you trying to achieve by that...

PvPpro

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

you are all dead here!

HAHAHAHA crypt  is going to 10 satoshi very soon
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:02:16 PM

you are all dead here!

Oh wait..they will pump this coin again to 10k to shut up the trolls and spread some blind faith again...more ...humm...4 -7 weeks or more  Grin
Not ded yet Cheesy , but soon we all have news...lol
They must feed the payed trolls, or else they are receiving tips for doing nothing  Grin
PvPpro

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

you are all dead here!

Oh wait..they will pump this coin again to 10k to shut up the trolls and spread some blind faith again...more ...humm...4 -7 weeks or more  Grin
They must feed the payed trolls, or else they are receiving tips for doing nothing  Grin
pump to 10k iits nothing ,  be happy with the shit mindfox leaved for you , BTW  i am here just  to "Play the Troll"......i have my ow problems with GPC 

(Great Punishment Coin)GPC
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:49:01 PM

you are all dead here!

pump to 10k iits nothing ,  be happy with the shit mindfox leaved for you , BTW  i am here just  to "Play the Troll"......i have my ow problems with GPC 

(Great Punishment Coin)GPC

Cenario: If the price reach 10k today, will be a party everywere and the hope will be established...lol
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

Did I hear a pump to 10k! When? Moon this is great! 10K here we come!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

Did I hear a pump to 10k! When? Moon this is great! 10K here we come!

yeah! popcorn everywere!
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

Can everybody please calm down?!

MF WILL DELIVER

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: