Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

Big rocket on Keycoin today  Shocked
Its time to react Mindfox    Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:58:17 PM

The only thing keeping me here is knowing Mindfox reputation is on the line. He has worked on many projects, probably makes a lot of extra cash doing so. If his development do not come true its his reputation that is destroyed which I do not think he will let happen because he will never be trusted again and bag holders like myself will inform every thread he will be involved in about his trust as a developer.

You don't get it, his reputation actually would do better backing out. MindFox didn't take payment, he didn't know these Devs and just said yeah I can do the work and I get paid when I finish. Now take into consideration the Fraud that was perpetrated. MindFox knows about this Fraud. Do you think MindFox wants to be associated with a Fraudulent coin? The Devs did not halt trading to go after the perpetrators, since they would be looking for themselves anyways. So would you want to tarnish your reputation even more being associated with people who lie and cheat and steal or commit Fraud? The Devs of Crypt knew about the pending Fraud (to say they are not in on it) before it hit since it was affecting their GitHub account and Bitcointalk.org account, yet they sold off during the Fraud, they also did nothing about it with the Exchanges and took their profits and went to party. They said we will get you Attious publicly and this was the extent of their investigation.

Now get this!! The one person who supposedly has not been paid and who is not in on any Fraud is the one responsible for bringing Functionality to the coin! This is ridiculous! Why would you think that MindFox owes this coin anything? There is nothing legal binding MindFox to this coin. There is no contract and the best way out for MindFox not having to deal with any backlash is the actual Fraud involved. Think to yourself if you would say uhh I think I want to finish this functionality for these Devs that are implicated in Fraud. Or would you rather save your work for a new coin and just say morally you have to distance yourself from a group that Pumped and Dumped Fraudulently.

Any self respecting person would forgive MindFox for not wanting to deal with this group.

Mindfox owes money to me.  He better get it to me, I don't care how.  coin or no coin, wallet or no wallet.

Hey guys,

Usually i do not post in forums but just browse through them.
But in this case i'll make an exception because i feel someone has to say something to him.

With all due respect mr. timk225, you keep complaining that mindfox owes you your fussy 0.8 BTC.
I don't think mindfox actually pm'd you and told you to invest in cryptcoin did he?
He owes you jack sh*t.
You should be held responsible for your own actions, not someone else.
But yes, it is easy to always blame someone else for your mistakes isn't it?

Stop acting like a 14 year old who badly invested his weekly pocket money and get a grip.
You are the one to blame, only you.

As for trying to help to recover your bad investment...why not show some support for this coin and encourage mindfox to continue his work on cryptcoin?
Wouldn't that be a better way to be involved instead of slandering the only person that could turn cryptcoin's future around?
Would you try your best if people continued to call you a liar or a thief or even threaten you ?(altho in your case that should be neglicted i assume..he must be realy afraid of you..)

Just don't ruin it for the rest of us by spitting out childish comments one after the other.
You are not helping anyone doing that, including yourself.

Most people inhere invested a lot more and I do not see them whining all the time.
You decided to play with crypto well this comes with a risk, accept it.

So why don't you do everyone inhere a favor and crawl back under the rock you came from and die, pretty please?
People like you make it very annoying for others to browse through forums looking for interesting posts.
You will likely never have anything usefull to say so why don't you keep your mouth shut then for a change?

So one more time i'll say to you, and i mean it with all my heart : "shut the f*ck up you insignificant piece of humanity"

Alright, i said what i had to say and will now continue to read peacefully through the forums.

PS: To the rest of you, I apologize for using foul language but in some cases I feel there are exceptions.

PS2: We still believe in you mindfox, try and work your magic and make us proud for continueing to believe in you, if somehow crypt were to die then I will hold nothing against you

PS3: forgive me if my English isn't the best, I gave it my best shot

PS4: I hope everyone my benifets from cryptcoin's future and be rewarded by holding strong !

It is obvious that anyone can hold the coin and cheerlead MindFox. I personally hope that MindFox gives all of his work away to Crypt. Go MindFox Go! Real easy to do. It is real easy to just say oh MindFox is working on it and has bugs but just wait it will be so great, yep. But when you look at the real facts surrounding this coin and the only thing Anonymous about it are the Devs, you have to be more skeptical in your cheerleading.

So lets hope MindFox didn't keep up on current events surrounding the coin and hope that he is also Naive to the Devs fraud, but for all we know he was also in on it.

The funny thing is that DarkCoin is being Mined by everyone while Crypt is only being Mined by some Group right now who can afford to do so. The ones who could afford to right now would be the Devs who Insta-Mined 500 block rewards when the coin was not very well known and dumped during the fraud. The NetHash is being toyed with since everyone dropped it and ran. This may be part of the plan, if there is a comeback then the coin will be almost fully mined and when it can be easily taken instead of up against massive hash. So do you think this group will sell while it is low for you to take advantage of? No they will dump on you. But that is to say that the coin will be used for something other than trading.

So if you don't like discussing facts surrounding a coin and just like to cheerlead then take your own advice since we don't need anymore cheerleaders and just shut the f*ck up too.
TruVeritas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:40:18 AM

Meanwhile:
leaked pics. All in ONE place!
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFappening/comments/2f44n0/new_celeb_leaked_pics_all_in_one_place/
Have fun! Roll Eyes
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:14:04 AM

...and there gone.. very similar to crypt  hehe
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:45:29 AM

He was doing ok until the last paragraph where he got all mean on me.
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:04:43 AM

What was it
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:20:14 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:02:21 AM by StonerStanley

@timk225 i just advise you to be careful since you are threatening someone on internet, without any skill in security and any good reason.

Little users of internet.

PS: is not the MindFox fault if you play with your own money, i was also interested in this coin to get money but not only.... I'm supporting this coin. The cryptocurrency was not created to win money like the lottery... man... the cryptocurrency is a revolution. If you try to play it like the lottery and if you lose, then this is your own problem. Also MindFox have nothing to do with the people who are selling all their cryptcoin at low price, only because for them 1 month 1 update is too long... in fact this is not long.

Mindfox owes money to me.  He better get it to me, I don't care how.  coin or no coin, wallet or no wallet.

You see, i also advise you to invest some money to buy some weed (i know that you can since you know where is silkroad)

Cool
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:47:35 AM

The only thing keeping me here is knowing Mindfox reputation is on the line. He has worked on many projects, probably makes a lot of extra cash doing so. If his development do not come true its his reputation that is destroyed which I do not think he will let happen because he will never be trusted again and bag holders like myself will inform every thread he will be involved in about his trust as a developer.

You don't get it, his reputation actually would do better backing out. MindFox didn't take payment, he didn't know these Devs and just said yeah I can do the work and I get paid when I finish. Now take into consideration the Fraud that was perpetrated. MindFox knows about this Fraud. Do you think MindFox wants to be associated with a Fraudulent coin? The Devs did not halt trading to go after the perpetrators, since they would be looking for themselves anyways. So would you want to tarnish your reputation even more being associated with people who lie and cheat and steal or commit Fraud? The Devs of Crypt knew about the pending Fraud (to say they are not in on it) before it hit since it was affecting their GitHub account and Bitcointalk.org account, yet they sold off during the Fraud, they also did nothing about it with the Exchanges and took their profits and went to party. They said we will get you Attious publicly and this was the extent of their investigation.

Now get this!! The one person who supposedly has not been paid and who is not in on any Fraud is the one responsible for bringing Functionality to the coin! This is ridiculous! Why would you think that MindFox owes this coin anything? There is nothing legal binding MindFox to this coin. There is no contract and the best way out for MindFox not having to deal with any backlash is the actual Fraud involved. Think to yourself if you would say uhh I think I want to finish this functionality for these Devs that are implicated in Fraud. Or would you rather save your work for a new coin and just say morally you have to distance yourself from a group that Pumped and Dumped Fraudulently.

Any self respecting person would forgive MindFox for not wanting to deal with this group.

Mindfox owes money to me.  He better get it to me, I don't care how.  coin or no coin, wallet or no wallet.

Hey guys,

Usually i do not post in forums but just browse through them.
But in this case i'll make an exception because i feel someone has to say something to him.

With all due respect mr. timk225, you keep complaining that mindfox owes you your fussy 0.8 BTC.
I don't think mindfox actually pm'd you and told you to invest in cryptcoin did he?
He owes you jack sh*t.
You should be held responsible for your own actions, not someone else.
But yes, it is easy to always blame someone else for your mistakes isn't it?

Stop acting like a 14 year old who badly invested his weekly pocket money and get a grip.
You are the one to blame, only you.

As for trying to help to recover your bad investment...why not show some support for this coin and encourage mindfox to continue his work on cryptcoin?
Wouldn't that be a better way to be involved instead of slandering the only person that could turn cryptcoin's future around?
Would you try your best if people continued to call you a liar or a thief or even threaten you ?(altho in your case that should be neglicted i assume..he must be realy afraid of you..)

Just don't ruin it for the rest of us by spitting out childish comments one after the other.
You are not helping anyone doing that, including yourself.

Most people inhere invested a lot more and I do not see them whining all the time.
You decided to play with crypto well this comes with a risk, accept it.

So why don't you do everyone inhere a favor and crawl back under the rock you came from and die, pretty please?
People like you make it very annoying for others to browse through forums looking for interesting posts.
You will likely never have anything usefull to say so why don't you keep your mouth shut then for a change?

So one more time i'll say to you, and i mean it with all my heart : "shut the f*ck up you insignificant piece of humanity"

Alright, i said what i had to say and will now continue to read peacefully through the forums.

PS: To the rest of you, I apologize for using foul language but in some cases I feel there are exceptions.

PS2: We still believe in you mindfox, try and work your magic and make us proud for continueing to believe in you, if somehow crypt were to die then I will hold nothing against you

PS3: forgive me if my English isn't the best, I gave it my best shot

PS4: I hope everyone my benifets from cryptcoin's future and be rewarded by holding strong !

+11111111111

tim and nick

if you sold at 10k and bought back at 3k over and over ,you got already all your money back.
you dont trade !!!!!
the only thing what you do is post here and cry .
timk225

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

Anyone got a link to Jennifer Lawrence's nude photos?   Grin
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:16:28 PM

timk..... that's the most useful comment you said in this thread lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
litebtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:32:12 PM

You know what would be really sick guys?

Cryptcast is finished but the team behind it, Prom and the others do not want to release anything right now because their main concern is Keycoin. After they finish playing with Key they will move back to Crypt.

Mindblown yet?
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:34:06 PM

Cryptcast is finished but the team behind it, Prom and the others do not want to release anything right now because their main concern is Keycoin. After they finish playing with Key they will move back to Crypt.

Mindblown yet?

After Key...HAL...not crypt, imo
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:44:26 PM

Dat thread is funny   Grin
litebtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:50:13 PM

Mindblown yet?

I don't think they are behind HAL... From what I've seen everywhere where Prom was involved the price rocketed to 200-300k satoshi.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:45:52 PM

Mindblown yet?

I don't think they are behind HAL... From what I've seen everywhere where Prom was involved the price rocketed to 200-300k satoshi.

Prometheus, KingTuna and other whales openly support HAL on bittrex. It will probably hit 200k too.
Crytrade

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:43:02 PM

Last night pr0m was in cryptst chat, I asked him if he "abandoned" Crypt because he was cheerleading KEY... He said he was never part of the dev
Zurg49

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:26:16 PM

Last night pr0m was in cryptst chat, I asked him if he "abandoned" Crypt because he was cheerleading KEY... He said he was never part of the dev

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing tbh.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:41:00 AM

His team created Crypt. I guess it's all semantics. He was part of the creation team, not part of the dev team. 

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
timk225

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:57:54 AM

AAaaahhhhhhh..... thanks for the photos!   Grin

Ooooohhhhh Jennifer.... you bad girl!    Wink
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:12:45 AM

Yesterday was crypt in the voting list of http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

If you guys bought a lot of crypt cheap, you should vote next time for crypt. its a good opportunity to sell it high. the 4 most voted coins goes in the lottery. its like a lottery for bagholders  Grin

You can not lose if you already hold the voted coin but never buy in this pumps  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: