Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What can we do to increase awareness and demand for SHOP COIN?
change ticker and name?
create new ANN thread?
go POW for a short period?
add more items to the market?
Spend more $$ for advertising?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD.  (Read 76835 times)
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:15:06 AM

wait.. wait.. wait..

no for real... wait.  I should have an update tomorrow in regards to the news I have been talking about for the last few days Smiley

Go to our website and earn some SHOP today! then check out our Arcade and win more SHOP! then take all your SHOP and go SHOPping via our market!  what are you waiting for?  Besides the news from me. Smiley

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:16:14 AM

ohhh forgot to mention that we are still paying 100% bonus for mining SHOP via our multipool.  We have another 8K coins that can be earned via mining please get more info from the OP

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:16:49 AM

wait.. wait.. wait..

no for real... wait.  I should have an update tomorrow in regards to the news I have been talking about for the last few days Smiley

Go to our website and earn some SHOP today! then check out our Arcade and win more SHOP! then take all your SHOP and go SHOPping via our market!  what are you waiting for?  Besides the news from me. Smiley

I think this price could use a serious kick in the ass

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:19:24 AM

wait.. wait.. wait..

people wait for the price to rise to buy when it is more expensive. They do not like discounts apparently. Roll Eyes
Funny enough that is how it works with exchanges, in the real life people are able to kill themselves to get a pair of shoes 50% cheaper.

this space is intentionally left blank
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:46:25 AM

This is true, I get NIKE employee store passes from work 2 times a year and wow.....its worse then black Friday....

wait.. wait.. wait..

people wait for the price to rise to buy when it is more expensive. They do not like discounts apparently. Roll Eyes
Funny enough that is how it works with exchanges, in the real life people are able to kill themselves to get a pair of shoes 50% cheaper.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:49:02 PM

wait.. wait.. wait..

It's normal phenomenon Uki, People always want to buy where they see big rise going on because of earning quick buck.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:23:21 PM

wait.. wait.. wait..

no for real... wait.  I should have an update tomorrow in regards to the news I have been talking about for the last few days Smiley

Go to our website and earn some SHOP today! then check out our Arcade and win more SHOP! then take all your SHOP and go SHOPping via our market!  what are you waiting for?  Besides the news from me. Smiley

It's normal phenomenon Uki, People always want to buy where they see big rise going on because of earning quick buck.

Maybe when people buy SHOP they don't realize that being skyrocket, and they believe the price will be inflated higher than when they bought it.
More cheaper, yeah maybe for the ladies able to Kill Themselves to get a pair of shoes 50% cheaper, lol but does not seem for a men like us.  Cool
Men may prefer the ego.

Well I had a few SHOP, and I'll Hold it. maybe when it Hit 100k, I'll think about it  Cheesy I hope so.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

wait.. wait.. wait..

no for real... wait.  I should have an update tomorrow in regards to the news I have been talking about for the last few days Smiley

Go to our website and earn some SHOP today! then check out our Arcade and win more SHOP! then take all your SHOP and go SHOPping via our market!  what are you waiting for?  Besides the news from me. Smiley

Maybe when people buy SHOP they don't realize that being skyrocket, and they believe the price will be inflated higher than when they bought it.
More cheaper, yeah maybe for the ladies able to Kill Themselves to get a pair of shoes 50% cheaper, lol but does not seem for a men like us.  Cool
Men may prefer the ego.

Well I had a few SHOP, and I'll Hold it. maybe when it Hit 100k, I'll think about it  Cheesy I hope so.

this coin just needs more attention that's all.. nothing buying nothing selling makes for scary times... look at CASH coin

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:45:14 PM

go POW for a short period  Tongue i vote this
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:21:13 PM

Soon Wink

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:03:32 PM

Soon Wink

This will be very good for the coin for sure

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:04:43 PM

Soon Wink

we will talk more about this after our NEWS come to light.. I am just waiting on the last piece of the puzzle Smiley

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:35:28 AM

Soon Wink

we will talk more about this after our NEWS come to light.. I am just waiting on the last piece of the puzzle Smiley

ETA?

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:40:37 AM

Soon Wink

ETA?

SOON I promise you dont know how hard it is for me not to spill the beans now!  I hope to be able to announce it tomorrow if all goes well.

Also Bittrex has spared us pending the outcome of this news.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:55:57 AM

Of course they did Smiley they want to make money too Wink

johnd7

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:57:57 AM

Soon Wink

ETA?

SOON I promise you dont know how hard it is for me not to spill the beans now!  I hope to be able to announce it tomorrow if all goes well.

Also Bittrex has spared us pending the outcome of this news.
Good dev thanks for the update.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:52:16 AM

nice Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:52:26 AM

News! will be released around NOON EDT!!! Smiley

ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 06:05:37 AM

Now we're talking   Cool
Can't wait to hear this. I think it's time we took SHOP to where it truly belongs... somewhere beyond the moon!  Grin
Noon EDT it is then  Smiley
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:31:10 AM

Great to see the we were saved from the chopping board on bittrex. Price already rebounded to 20k.
Now waiting for the news to come from Dev. That may be a biggie!
Let's see where we are at the end of the week, I hope we won't have more troubles with volume.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: