Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid for your signature from FXOpen. Weekly payouts.  (Read 27581 times)
v0yager

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:40:55 PM

Well,finally get paid.
Though payment was delayed ,this still went smoothly.Thanks,FXO.
BTW,I hope next payment will be on time.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:47:04 PM

Payments sent. Each one has a unique transaction ID. If you'd like to know it, PM me, I'll send you.
Please, give me some time to check all your comments and reply if needed.

Why i don´t get paid?
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:54:00 PM

Payments sent. Each one has a unique transaction ID. If you'd like to know it, PM me, I'll send you.

Why i don´t get paid?

As I can see, U just have 2 posts in June 1 since your joining. Minimum is 10. That is why u r not paid in this week's cycle. U'll be paid in next week's cycle which most probably ends on June 8, 2014.

Cryptocure

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

Payment received here as well.
I didn't get paid for all my posts, but whatever.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:08:36 PM

Why i don´t get paid?

As I can see, U just have 2 posts in June 1 since your joining. Minimum is 10. That is why u r not paid in this week's cycle. U'll be paid in next week's cycle which most probably ends on June 8, 2014.

But KimNam get paid ALL the post since 30 may to 5 june, look his post, he get´s paid as member 0.0007 for 34 posts to a total of : 0.024 BTC. https://blockchain.info/address/1LypcypjQ8eMJnkLpwpECWuhZgm9xcyJuo

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

Payment received for all posts until June 1. Service is legit Thx FXO.
oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:20:42 PM

Payment received for all posts until June 1. Service is legit Thx FXO.

So all people got payed till June 1st and the next payment is on June 8? after 3 days?

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:32:20 PM

Why i don´t get paid?

But KimNam get paid ALL the post since 30 may to 5 june, look his post, he get´s paid as member 0.0007 for 34 posts to a total of : 0.024 BTC. https://blockchain.info/address/1LypcypjQ8eMJnkLpwpECWuhZgm9xcyJuo

Now I'm confused. Only FXO can explain if he has paid someone till June 5. Me too received till June 1.

FXO (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:44:55 PM

oureptsC,

FXO I pm'ed you about my Status change  and updated my signature space as you asked. Waiting for confirmation. Thanks.

Confirmed. Also would like to note you've received payment for May 26 - June 1 posts (58 posts) under the rate of "Member", because your signature was Member's signature at that time. June 2-8 posts will be counted under "Full Member" rate. Hope you understand it's fair and thanks in advance.

BitCoinDream,

May I expect to be paid in this payment cycle ? I have 10+ posts since I joined.

Yes, 12 posts (May 26 - June 1) were paid.

CEG5952, listed.

DiamondCardz,

It's kind of annoying that I'm giving free posts to FXOpen because they're late with their payment, though, considering any posts made past his calculation most likely won't be paid out until the next cycle.

As you let me know you are leaving I've calculated posts after June 1 too. The scheme should be the following: if I know someone would like to leave I try to calculate all his posts I see, pay for them and he's free to remove the signature after receiving the payment. But the calculation was made on June 2, sent to our finance team that day, but they were late with BTC payments (please, take my apologies), so I assume you've made more posts. You can remove the signature now and PM me the posts count you have at the moment, I will count how much we owe you and pay within the third payment cycle (June 9-11). Is that ok for you? Please, let me know.

Nobitcoin,

Room for one more?  Smiley

Sorry, my head is in a whirl when I check and count everything Smiley) No free spots at the moment.

ahmedjadoon,

This seems like a valid argument.I think OP should make a new rule that members can leave the campaign right after the end of week or after a few hours the week end.Even they get payment after 2-4 days but they don't have to keep signature for this time.

Seems rationally. Thank you. I'll think of it and probably change the scheme.

hilariousandco,

They should probably start hiring people or get someone from their company to look after or help with these deals.

Actually, thinking of it Smiley

Skele,

I think they are delaying the payment because as they are a company, they just cant open their wallet and send the btcs.. there must be some department that have to approve it before make it or something.

You are right.
Negative side: As you see, there may be payment delay. I intentionally set 3 days period for payment in order to give us some additional time.
Positive side: this is not a forum user that can disappear one day or anything else. You have a deal with company representative. The company has 10 years operation history. We do care about the reputation, so we will definitely pay, answer all your questions and try to work out any issue you might have.

chaosPT,

Until now i havent get pay since i first joined the campain .
Still waiting for payment will rate this after .

14 posts (May 26 - June 1) paid. Hope to see you happy. Smiley Sorry for any inconvenience if any.

skottiejay,

Guys I'm honestly not worried about this, has he made late payments in the past? I'm pretty new to sig campaigns, the last I looked he paid on time, unless he did in fact have trouble last week or the week before or whatever. Really just relax, it's June 4th, he said between the 2nd and the 4th. Everything will be alright, I have total faith.

Thank you. Smiley

Will come back tomorrow and proceed with your questions and comments.

Cryptocurrency Trading from FXOpen.com https://landing.fxopen.com/crypto/
Forex affiliate program https://fxopenaffiliate.com/
oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:49:57 PM

oureptsC,

FXO I pm'ed you about my Status change  and updated my signature space as you asked. Waiting for confirmation. Thanks.

Confirmed. Also would like to note you've received payment for May 26 - June 1 posts (58 posts) under the rate of "Member", because your signature was Member's signature at that time. June 2-8 posts will be counted under "Full Member" rate. Hope you understand it's fair and thanks in advance.

Thanks for your response FXO, I understand It now and yes I think It's fair, thanks. Smiley

FXO (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:11:23 PM

BitCoinDream,

Thank U FXO ...I have received my payment Smiley
Looks like he is sending payouts separately, so Tx Ids are different for everyone !!!
I'd like to know till which post count I have been paid so far ?

12 posts paid (May 26 - June 1).

I did not say we will pay for posts after June 1. Please, check the first post and terms of the campaign. We claim 3 days period for payment for the posts made during the week that ended.

oureptsC,

Finally FXO, got paid Smiley but not for all my post  only like for a half of all my posts, FXO where is the payment for my other half posts, does It goes to next week cycle? If so from what date posts goes to next week cycle? Because I made about 110 posts and got paid only for about 60 posts.  Undecided
And if it goes to the next week , is the limit still 125 per week or 125 - 50 = only 75 posts for the next week maximum? Would be good if you could pay just for all posts and start everything freshly with the new week.

58 posts paid.
The week limit is 125 posts. It means for June 2 - June 8 posts you can receive 125 x 0.0009 BTC maximum as a Full Member.

Cryptocurrency Trading from FXOpen.com https://landing.fxopen.com/crypto/
Forex affiliate program https://fxopenaffiliate.com/
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

Thanks FXO I got paid!
I think this is the most in bitcoin I've ever owned since I started in 2011  Roll Eyes
I really appreciate this service it gives people like me the chance to actually earn something since mining is pretty much worthless now.

What else could I say?
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:25:39 PM

@FXO Awesome organization and superb to the point reply. Loving it Kiss

Thanks FXO I got paid!
I think this is the most in bitcoin I've ever owned since I started in 2011  Roll Eyes
I really appreciate this service it gives people like me the chance to actually earn something since mining is pretty much worthless now.

Hey, u were into Bitcoin since 2011 and getting more coins from sig campaign ? U must have ur hidden wealth of CPU mined coins ...right ?

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

Haha unfortunately no, when I started with bitcoin in 2011 I had very low cpu power and didn't have the money to buy any bitcoin, so no I don't have a wealth of BTC I'm sitting under although after everything that's going on right now I wish I did!

What else could I say?
v0yager

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:34:35 PM

Thanks FXO I got paid!
Duce,you started in 2011 and this payment is most coins you have ever owned? Unbelievable ,you know ,Bitcoin price is very cheap and only few people know bitcoins, and some will give away bitcoins to people on some special festival.
And mining is pretty easy at that time.
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:37:25 PM

I know all of this but unfortunately I was dealing with a lot of variables that are not easy for people to understand. I couldn't have bought a coin to save my life, so therefore I should have probably tried to squeeze at least one coin out at the $14 rate that they were at, but instead I didn't. Life lesson, whatever now I just have to work twice as hard but it'll all work out in the end Cheesy

What else could I say?
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:40:20 PM

I know all of this but unfortunately I was dealing with a lot of variables that are not easy for people to understand. I couldn't have bought a coin to save my life, so therefore I should have probably tried to squeeze at least one coin out at the $14 rate that they were at, but instead I didn't. Life lesson, whatever now I just have to work twice as hard but it'll all work out in the end Cheesy

Unlucky you, in 2011 they were so cheap but you probably had no idea that they'll go up so much? But you should since you have forums on here from 2011 so people talked about bitcoin success on here/ You should of know that.. And now you'll have to work not twice as hard bitcoin went 100's times up so that's 100's times harder, but you shouldn't judge your self for this you are not the only one but wish I had an opportunity like you had  Undecided
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

Yes, just keep holding what u earn today for next 5 years and be entertained for rest of the life. The reason is at the front of our eye. Corporation like FXOpen, who finds its entry in Wikipedia, is now into Bitcoin. The price may fluctuate in short term. But in the long run it is inevitable that it will rise and make our life easier. Smiley

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:45:11 PM

I got paid too, thx fxo!
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:57:30 PM

I got also paid, thanks! Smiley

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: