Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you care?  (Read 1238 times)
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

What do you care?

You sit at home on your computer.. you read this n that, form opinion's, and sometimes 'feel' either good or bad 'vibes' about whatever subject get's ya going.. so let's try this.

They say 'we' voted in those people in power. NO we did not, and I challenge all to prove this through 100% peaceful protest, but not the kind of protest that takes place in the street. The kind of protest that last's as long as you care. The kind where military tactics are useless.. where you cant be threatened with a stun gun, or pistol, sniper rifle, cause your away from the daftfies throwing rocks against tanks.. most folks do not realise the poorer you are, the more they profit from your misery.

If you disagree with your government, do not vote.

If you hate the police, dont go near them.

Dont go to work.

Close your bank account.

Do not pay tax's, or rent.

Start sharing/giving.

Do this on the 1st of January 2015.

Do not stop.

Do not give in.

Just dont play their game anymore.

You think your connected? Share your version of this.

Make sure it starts worldwide at the same time, and keep it goin.

The longer you do it, the more power you will notice you gain, as more join you.

Let's see who ACTUALLY care's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:04:30 PM

unless its going to benefit me No i dont care and as far as im concerned the whole world can go F**K its self we as a race are to far gone to be saved weve allowed idiots to become rulers and they have entered the gene pool. the only time i really care about something is if i can control it.

look at all the riots that have gone on in the last year and sweet FA has happened. theres still wars with idiots controlling more idiots. the greedy ones who sell there own grandmothers are still getting richer. im just going to sit here and either work a way to get my own country where i can rule atleast 1 nation on earth properly or wait for the fat Americans to start a war with Russia in which case the world goes to war and im going to steal a tank and go on an EPIC rampage. other than that i couldnt give a s**t

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:23:50 PM

unless its going to benefit me No i dont care and as far as im concerned the whole world can go F**K its self we as a race are to far gone to be saved weve allowed idiots to become rulers and they have entered the gene pool. the only time i really care about something is if i can control it.

look at all the riots that have gone on in the last year and sweet FA has happened. theres still wars with idiots controlling more idiots. the greedy ones who sell there own grandmothers are still getting richer. im just going to sit here and either work a way to get my own country where i can rule atleast 1 nation on earth properly or wait for the fat Americans to start a war with Russia in which case the world goes to war and im going to steal a tank and go on an EPIC rampage. other than that i couldnt give a s**t

I hear ya, and this is the answer.. by not taking part, THEY are screwed.. think of the Klatu from the day the earth stood still.. he only attacked the aggressors, who in our day and age are the authortities.

To defeat Klatu, do anything BUT show agression on the street. If you hate them as much as what I just read, I'd hang in there, and DO. By not doing, in effect, you allow them to rule when they have no god given right.. remember, you are worth more to them the poorer you are.. just stick with the above, and I'll bet many so called peaceful protestor's will see that this will indeed work better than turning up in a mob to face Klatu.. Wink

The fact you posted first, and what you posted shows this to be a necessary GOOD DEED.. make it a new years resolution, next year, do the above., from the 15th, I'll ask people to post if they are actually doing so and what.. keep in mind if everyone who reads this, starts on the same day, within 7 days, the horns of jericho will destroy their walls..
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:24:16 PM

The problem is that in order to not be a hypocrite, you will also need to avoid using roads, public services, schools, and a million other things. I'm mean, your not going to stick me with the $6000 firefighting bill, right? You will have to call a private fire house.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

The problem is that in order to not be a hypocrite, you will also need to avoid using roads, public services, schools, and a million other things. I'm mean, your not going to stick me with the $6000 firefighting bill, right? You will have to call a private fire house.

The EARTH is what we are meant to walk on, not roads. Public services are nothing more than an excuse to rake in 100 million and use 1% of that to provide said service's.. schools no longer teach unless your paying big time.. they are nothing more than a nanny state for those who cant be arsed with their kids, so give the government control, and where are they put? You should be behind the police ranks of those street protestors.. And as long as there is no-one in the fire, do what firemen here do now, let it fuckin burn.

Very conservative.. now conserve your strength for 1st jan.. cause this was just posted on a high profile site with tv attention.. Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:19:08 PM

I've had the displeasure of living in an anarchy. You would not like it. Places that have no government have fear, poverty, extreme disparity of wealth. Only the warlords I knew had any idea where their next meal was coming from, and they were always in danger from the next tough guy.

I don't know why, but people who grew up in wealthy, safe peaceful places like the U.S. seem to think that anarchy is freedom. Anarchy is when one family owns everything and everyone. It always turns out that way, there are the weak and the strong. Without a government the strong take all.

transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:22:28 PM

How to make money and get chick are what people care most.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:31:47 PM

I've had the displeasure of living in an anarchy. You would not like it. Places that have no government have fear, poverty, extreme disparity of wealth. Only the warlords I knew had any idea where their next meal was coming from, and they were always in danger from the next tough guy.

I don't know why, but people who grew up in wealthy, safe peaceful places like the U.S. seem to think that anarchy is freedom. Anarchy is when one family owns everything and everyone. It always turns out that way, there are the weak and the strong. Without a government the strong take all.

!970's Pilton riots.. kid in back of van.. police ram it.. van tips over.. dinae talk tae me aboot anarchy.. am no intae that shit.. but I'll never forget how they made that incident go away.. I was that kid.. my ma n dad were takin me hame. They never made anythin aroite wi me.. they broke the law..too many o these gits get away with it.. Was I scared? NO.. was I living in poverty? No, I was kid.. my mum and dad may have, with me n my sis as a burden that they could thankfully show us they can get through.. did we need, no, did we want, no, did i steal, yes, for this was the first thing i was taught, not to be a theif, but to feed me and my family, nothing else matters.. roofs are made out of twigs in places..

Your anarchy was created by the founding brethren, not my dad.. I know where the warlords live, cause they need protection from my hollow tips.. and no shooter is tough comapred to a REAL sniper.. At least I came 2nd, and in doing so at that time, I was the 2nd best marksman in the british army. TrophY.... Ubique quo fas et gloria you cunts..

At the end o the day, when the shit hits the fan in my area, I will look after even the scummyasons due to having at one point sworn allegiance.. to shoot when told.  Does'nt mean I cant talk shit on a bitcoin off topic page?
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:06:24 PM

How to make money and get chick are what people care most.

No, I believe it's securing your kids future, but then, your not a dad (yet?)_
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:29:04 AM

This is what I've been saying.  Lose your fear of death, what power does anyone have over you?  None.  What does it matter if you are killed anyways?  You're free then.

If we all peacefully create our own system that revolves around sharing and love, they have absolutely no power.  Two things give the governments/cartels power, fear and greed.  Fear no evil and death can do you no harm.  Don't use money and money no longer holds power.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:40:35 AM

This is what I've been saying.  Lose your fear of death, what power does anyone have over you?  None.  What does it matter if you are killed anyways?  You're free then.

If we all peacefully create our own system that revolves around sharing and love, they have absolutely no power.  Two things give the governments/cartels power, fear and greed.  Fear no evil and death can do you no harm.  Don't use money and money no longer holds power.

It's all about the DO, not what we say, cause words are meaningless to bullet's.. but if we dont actually break any laws, just DO nothing, they will feel our pain..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

What, no takers?

Njoi your countries decimation through the power of disperssion.
richardramirez9

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:25:31 PM

if I dont go to job i dont get food and i go to the streets and die. you watch too many movies  Roll Eyes
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

!970's Pilton riots.. kid in back of van.. police ram it.. van tips over.. dinae talk tae me aboot anarchy.. am no intae that shit.. but I'll never forget how they made that incident go away.. I was that kid.. my ma n dad were takin me hame. They never made anythin aroite wi me.. they broke the law..too many o these gits get away with it.. Was I scared? NO.. was I living in poverty? No, I was kid.. my mum and dad may have, with me n my sis as a burden that they could thankfully show us they can get through.. did we need, no, did we want, no, did i steal, yes, for this was the first thing i was taught, not to be a theif, but to feed me and my family, nothing else matters.. roofs are made out of twigs in places..

Your anarchy was created by the founding brethren, not my dad.. I know where the warlords live, cause they need protection from my hollow tips.. and no shooter is tough comapred to a REAL sniper.. At least I came 2nd, and in doing so at that time, I was the 2nd best marksman in the british army. TrophY.... Ubique quo fas et gloria you cunts..

At the end o the day, when the shit hits the fan in my area, I will look after even the scummyasons due to having at one point sworn allegiance.. to shoot when told.  Does'nt mean I cant talk shit on a bitcoin off topic page?

Your idea of anarchy is the mean streets of Somerset? And a sniper ranked #2 in the UK? Give me a break.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:31:10 PM

Am addin you to my ignore list cause all you do is come out with negativity.. Always trying to bring folks down.. Anyone who knows the latin I posted will know what regiment, and with a bitty savvy, knows who I am, and where the trophy is based (altcar) 1984, get it?

I have no idea of anarchy, though got caught up in it in the 70's.. I dont think google will have any news on the pilton riots, but ya never know.. now git tae fuck loser..

Edit, wrong year, so I'll say between 82-84

Remember the old krypton factor assault course?

Stupid cunt..
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:53:15 PM

I care of my family.......number one!hihi, besides healthy,job....hihi, number 2... Grin Grin

Great job bumping a 2 month old post without even reading it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: