Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting Support from Miners & BTC India Community  (Read 1906 times)
highkart (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

The Bitcoin Store for India

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 10:29:39 AM by highkart

Dear Friends,

We have been noticing that there are lot of times when people start pointing out the pricing difference between HighKart and other vendors, specially for Mining Equipments and also seen sometime other businesses also take the heat as well.

I would personally request each and every miner and community member for please avoid this attitude towards us and others as well. We try very hard to be reasonable in pricing and very competitive as well, plus we try to provide as much possible support to each of our esteemed customers whenever they need so. We go out of the way to support each one and their are many who can vouch for it. It is very difficult to manage a professional bitcoin business in India.

If there is any price difference which comes to your notice please let us know, we will definitely try to better the offer whichever way possible from our existing vendor or will shift our customer orders to new vendor with better pricing which you brought to our notice. There are several members of the community to keep helping us for this from time to time & we are very helpful of them (Without naming them)

I would really appreciate to please excuse if we made any mistake in this appeal and hence forward will look forward for a great community support.

Please note: We can keep pulling legs of each other for fun or we can really come together like chinese people and bring ourselves ahead in the crypto industry.

Looking forward for each and everyone of you to respond to this thread and provide your few cents of wisdom.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Founder - HighKart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:37:12 PM

Dear Friends,

We have been noticing that there are lot of times when people start pointing out the pricing difference between HighKart and other vendors, specially for Mining Equipments and also seen sometime other businesses also take the heat as well.

I would personally request each and every miner and community member for please avoid this attitude towards us and others as well. We try very hard to be reasonable in pricing and very competitive as well, plus we try to provide as much possible support to each of our esteemed customers whenever they need so. We go out of the way to support each one and their are many who can vouch for it. It is very difficult to manage a professional bitcoin business in India.

If there is any price difference which comes to your notice please let us know, we will definitely try to better the offer whichever way possible from our existing vendor or will shift our customer orders to new vendor with better pricing which you brought to our notice. There are several members of the community to keep helping us for this from time to time & we are very helpful of them (Without naming them)

I would really appreciate to please excuse if we made any mistake in this appeal and hence forward will look forward for a great community support.

Please note: We can keep pulling legs of each other for fun or we can really come together like chinese people and bring ourselves ahead in the crypto industry.

Looking forward for each and everyone of you to respond to this thread and provide your few cents of wisdom.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Founder - HighKart

+1

ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:42:09 PM

nice initiative  Smiley

miners should put their view.
jaideep1000

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

I totally agree with it.
My first experience with highkart was buying a PCI-E riser when it was difficult to get one anywhere in India and they provided it for a good price.
You have my support.
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:13:16 PM

Thanks... Appreciate the support!

I totally agree with it.
My first experience with highkart was buying a PCI-E riser when it was difficult to get one anywhere in India and they provided it for a good price.
You have my support.

highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:45:31 AM

Bump

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:02:43 AM

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Founder - HighKart

+1
Bump
I went ahead and quoted this on my thread because the rate for the 1 TH/s Dragon Miner was $3900 or thereabouts on your website. That is very  high, post your reply on my thread, you have corrected the price to $2390. I don't think i can be blamed for thinking that a 1 TH/s miner @ $3900 is extremely high! If, on the other hand you were offended by my post, peace brother!  Grin

highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:47:39 AM

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Founder - HighKart

+1
Bump
I went ahead and quoted this on my thread because the rate for the 1 TH/s Dragon Miner was $3900 or thereabouts on your website. That is very  high, post your reply on my thread, you have corrected the price to $2390. I don't think i can be blamed for thinking that a 1 TH/s miner @ $3900 is extremely high! If, on the other hand you were offended by my post, peace brother!  Grin

I don't felt offended by your comment and neither we want to single out anybody. The post was just an appeal to the community in good faith. Will surely look forward for your support to keep prices right.

And the price was $2900

Regards,
Amit

allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:58:50 AM

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Founder - HighKart

Yes we understand the price difference and the difficulty in keeping your business up.
If it was a rare TV or a Computer or a Music System the price difference is not an issue.
When it comes to ASIC Miners, the case is different. If one willing to buy at a premium price understanding all the difficulties, tax etc then he will be carrying the gains of the business as loss. ROI in this uncertain mining activity is a real problem.

But these days it appears that Highkart is doing a good job matching prices of many miners to overseas.
And I think if you guys can collaborate with them and make them understand the situation in India they "may" allow you to sell hardware at the same overseas rate after all taxes and margins. You guys may already doing it.

I think you can do something with Alfa-T miners. They are manufactured/assembled in India too.
They are offering same price with free shipping from inside India. So no more Duty.

We wish you to become their official Distributor for India.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.0
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 11:16:39 AM

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Founder - HighKart

Yes we understand the price difference and the difficulty in keeping your business up.
If it was a rare TV or a Computer or a Music System the price difference is not an issue.
When it comes to ASIC Miners, the case is different. If one willing to buy at a premium price understanding all the difficulties, tax etc then he will be carrying the gains of the business as loss. ROI in this uncertain mining activity is a real problem.

But these days it appears that Highkart is doing a good job matching prices of many miners to overseas.
And I think if you guys can collaborate with them and make them understand the situation in India they "may" allow you to sell hardware at the same overseas rate after all taxes and margins. You guys may already doing it.

I think you can do something with Alfa-T miners. They are manufactured/assembled in India too.
They are offering same price with free shipping from inside India. So no more Duty.

We wish you to become their official Distributor for India.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.0

Thanks for inputs. Yes we are already trying to achieve the same pricing factor. We are already in talks with Gridseed and a few Avalon Chipset Based Companies. Will look forward to announce something very soon. Will also talk to Alfa-T guys and try to take it ahead.

Regards,
Team HighKart

allcoinminer

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:54:08 AM

Alfa-T manufactured in Bangalore.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2859.msg108722#msg108722
http://dexceldesigns.com/news_events.html
sumana

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:37:22 PM

where they sell ? not getting their sales link from inside india

signed
allcoinminer

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

Ask Alfa-T.
I'm not sure whether they will accept payment in India.
But they will ship from India.
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

Ask Alfa-T.
I'm not sure whether they will accept payment in India.
But they will ship from India.
Alpha-T is not proved themselves yet now.!
I think we should wait till they give their miners or someone can visit their lab setup to verify these facts.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
elavenil

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:56:26 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 01:25:37 PM by elavenil

Can i visit your shop directly and purchase? i am asking to highkart.
I want to check personally and purchase. Is it possible?

highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 01:55:38 PM

Can i visit your shop directly and purchase? i am asking to highkart.
I want to check personally and purchase. Is it possible?

Yes it possible. Lot of our customers do that.

However that depends on what hardware you are asking for and whether or not its in stock.

Regards,
Team HighKart

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:45:10 AM

Since you are a miner distributor, like to know whether anywhere in India, there is a mining Farm?
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:38:14 AM

Since you are a miner distributor, like to know whether anywhere in India, there is a mining Farm?

There are individuals who have large scale mining equipments, however there is no mining farm.

You will hear one soon by mid of next month, which eventually be also India's dedicated pool.

We will keep updated

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:42:52 AM

There are individuals who have large scale mining equipments, however there is no mining farm.

You will hear one soon by mid of next month, which eventually be also India's dedicated pool.

We will keep updated

Wow! This is one to wait for, i would like to focus whatever meager mining power i have to this India dedicated pool!

ravin

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:42:51 AM

We will keep updated

Wow! This is one to wait for, i would like to focus whatever meager mining power i have to this India dedicated pool!

I am working on an India specific pool as well. Hope to release at the same time :-) BTC/LTC first.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: