So since I got so much great feedback I decided to go for a round 2.
The question is simple "Which one is better?". It is very subjective but that's what I want; your totally subjective unsupported first reaction. There is no wrong answer.
For wasting your valuable time (all 30 seconds or so) I will be giving away a genuine late vintage Bitcoin to a random person who replies to this thread. That is like an hourly wage of 120 Bitcoins. WOW. Yes you must reply.
I can't see who votes (stupid forum software limitation). So no reply = no Bitcoin.
FAQ (Frequently Anticipated Questions)What is the logo for?
BZZZT. You lose. First subjective reaction. Stop thinking too hard.Can I cheat and reply but not vote to get the coin?
Yup. If you want to rob me of your free opinion you can and I won't try and stop you.So if I spam this thread with a lot of replies I increase my chance of winning?
Nope. Only the first response you make counts towards the drawing.What if I don't have a good comment?
You don't need to. "I voted, you better pay me!" is fine.I am a noob how can I participate?
Sorry keeping up with the noob thread last time as a pain in the arse. Good news is to be a non-noob (yes that is the unofficial name for Junior members) you just need 5 posts and 5 hours logged in. So spam the hell out of the noob board and hit that refresh button (login timer stops after 10 min or so). Come on man this is a whole Bitcoin, what are you waiting for?Are you aware your water chip is going to malfunction because the water is flowing off the edge (aka logo B is broken)?
Yes. I like malfunctioning imaginary water chips.Rules for drawing (not important until you don't win).
1) I generated a random number between 0 & 1 (no not an integer silly).
2) I put it in a secret message and SHA-256 hashed the message (this provides proof I didn't game the drawing I mean we are talking about a WHOLE Bitcoin).
3) The hash is: AEF751403C2BE89C84DF75C0A1584471DC98EB6512805DA8EA26E82BAADE3D4A
4) When voting is closed the winning post # = ROUNDDOWN ( (total # of votes from the poll) * (secret number) )
5) I can't win and only the first post by a person counts. If the winning post is invalid I go to the next post.
6) If by some bizarre circumstances I get to the last post (or the winning post > total # of posts) the counting loops around to first post.
7) Yes I actually spent time thinking of these rules.