Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266695 times)
crz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:57:28 AM

Hypertext messages

This feature will be not implemented, some people could send virus-infected links.

User channels with % of message fees go to the channel

In a next release, TAC chat fees and voting fees will be removed from circulation (sent to first genesis block, the genesis block coinbase is not spendable), this will be a good means to increase the velocity of coins, money will be continuously created and destroyed.

I finish your first two bounty:
http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/
myaddress:
TdWkGF35xZgc28sJuY5nfr2PecZXjcD4qU

Waiting your coins....
Cheesy
Will you add a rpc call port to the wallet to get the message in talking, so that i can add to the explorer...
Cheesy

How does the TOP 10 work? :-) im not in the list!

Branding/Graphics, UI/UX Designer, Front/Back-end Developer. (IRC (freenode): crz)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:35:51 AM

Hypertext messages

This feature will be not implemented, some people could send virus-infected links.

In a next release, TAC chat fees and voting fees will be removed from circulation (sent to first genesis block, the genesis block coinbase is not spendable), this will be a good means to increase the velocity of coins, money will be continuously created and destroyed.

myaddress:

Waiting your coins....
Cheesy
Will you add a rpc call port to the wallet to get the message in talking, so that i can add to the explorer...
Cheesy

Yeah something wrong with the balances.  I have found my address but it's   at least 5 times lower balance. But it is nice to have some block explorer, finally.

PS: we're now at "blocks" : 128144. The explorer shows at block 26527. So I hope it is just only because the explorer still not syncs. It should be easy fix then.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:02:34 PM

Hypertext messages

myaddress:

Waiting your coins....
Cheesy
Cheesy

Yeah something wrong with the balances.  I have found my address but it's   at least 5 times lower balance. But it is nice to have some block explorer, finally.

PS: we're now at "blocks" : 128144. The explorer shows at block 26527. So I hope it is just only because the explorer still not syncs. It should be easy fix then.
In principle those balances doesn't take into account solomining (so it is most certainly wrong)
So basically it is the top 10 buyers  Grin (congratulation to them)
This doesn't work either for all addresses, I tried to put my address to check my balance: 2 transactions (? I mine on dwarf pool, this is totally wrong).
sorry but the bounty, isn't for today  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
zhiwufy

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:25:18 PM

Hypertext messages

myaddress:

Waiting your coins....
Cheesy
Cheesy

PLZ note the database was refreshed. Currently you can got only ablout 30000 blocks... building the database may cost days
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Price is rising  Wink
AizenSou

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:18:39 PM

Price is rising  Wink

Still too cheap. If the next voting happens to be 6 TACs again, you could expect 10k sat price again.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:20:12 PM

Someone please explain how it works. You can send text messages to all tac wallets, or just 1? do you use coins to send the messages or do you not need coins?
How many coins exist currently? there will be many millions mined each year indefinately, so there is no coin max?
zhiwufy

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:27:39 PM

Someone please explain how it works. You can send text messages to all tac wallets, or just 1? do you use coins to send the messages or do you not need coins?
How many coins exist currently? there will be many millions mined each year indefinately, so there is no coin max?
public talk, 1 coin per message , every wallet  got it
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

Email is free, if this coin became expensive why would you pay real money to send messages? not fudding, honest q
AizenSou

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:47:29 PM

Email is free, if this coin became expensive why would you pay real money to send messages? not fudding, honest q

Yeah at first it sounds silly, but with email you got to broadcast your message through a server, that's mean if the server dies you can't sent your message. Another disadvantage is that NSA / government/your email provider could easily read your message.

TAC has demonstrated that it is possible to send another content p2p inside the blockchain, so it has a lot of potential to grow. And the message fee is to prevent spam at first, it would be change in the future if TAC becomes big.

Btw, diff has double already. People come back because they realize that TAC is wildly profitable.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:54:07 PM

Yeah at first it sounds silly, but with email you got to broadcast your message through a server, that's mean if the server dies you can't sent your message. Another disadvantage is that NSA / government/your email provider could easily read your message.

TAC has demonstrated that it is possible to send another content p2p inside the blockchain, so it has a lot of potential to grow. And the message fee is to prevent spam at first, it would be change in the future if TAC becomes big.

Btw, diff has double already. People come back because they realize that TAC is wildly profitable.

There is may-be someone in an NSA office who has a TAC wallet  Grin
I think one of the inconvenient is that TAC chat will stay forever in the blockchain
(however you cant' read messages which are older than a day, and it would be good if it was possible... not only for the nsa guy but also when you want to check an answer to what you wrote... )

What about some PoS feature ? Since we have to open the wallet often...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
AizenSou

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:58:53 PM

There is may-be someone in the NSA office who has a TAC wallet  Grin
I think one of the inconvenient is that TAC chat will stay forever in the blockchain
(however you cant' read message which are older than a day, and it would be good if it was possible... not only for the nsa guy but also when you want to check an answer to what you wrote... )

That's the first step djm34, we could improve it to p2p encrypted chat. Now this broadcasting is silly and only useful for advertising, IMHO. But this coin is pretty new and it's pretty like DRK when it was born. New promising hashing algo and new innovative way to do with the blockchain. It just comes out in the wrong timing while everyone crazy about x11 x13 and the anonymous stuff.
But If a whale knows about this coin and try to pump it, it could reach at least top 10 in market cap.

Yep POS features would be very nice too. But I prefer only wallet with over 10k TAC could generate PoS block. It would be a killer thing, IMO.
catchcoin

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:01:04 PM

TalkCoin QQ group fund donation : (nearly 200 Members now)
Address: Tgoe577sVLbTJTbnPKiiD2cTWwd2A7xJFB  

donation only for the promotion of TalkCoin also Reward promotion personnel!

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:04:31 PM

(however you cant' read message which are older than a day, and it would be good if it was possible... not only for the nsa guy but also when you want to check an answer to what you wrote... )

That's the first step djm34, we could improve it to p2p encrypted chat. Now this broadcasting is silly and only useful for advertising, IMHO. But this coin is pretty new and it's pretty like DRK when it was born. New promising hashing algo and new innovative way to do with the blockchain. It just comes out in the wrong timing while everyone crazy about x11 x13 and the anonymous stuff.
But If a whale knows about this coin and try to pump it, it could reach at least top 10 in market cap.

Yep POS features would be very nice too. But I prefer only wallet with over 10k TAC could generate PoS block. It would be a killer thing, IMO.

Didn't think of that, pos staking could pay for messages. Interesting, I like coins with new ideas - they are so rare.
AizenSou

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:10:01 PM

Didn't think of that, pos staking could pay for messages. Interesting, I like coins with new ideas - they are so rare.

Yep look at JackpotCoin. At first I thought it was a silly idea and that coin is a joke. Dumped my 30mil JPC @ 2 sat. Now it is like 3 weeks straight in top profit coin charts and growing everyday. TAC is even better than JPC in many aspects, so this coin would be a real deal in the future. I'm investing and mining this coin like no tomorrow Cheesy
zhiwufy

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:25:41 PM

Hypertext messages

myaddress:

Waiting your coins....
Cheesy
Cheesy

In principle those balances doesn't take into account solomining (so it is most certainly wrong)
So basically it is the top 10 buyers  Grin (congratulation to them)
This doesn't work either for all addresses, I tried to put my address to check my balance: 2 transactions (? I mine on dwarf pool, this is totally wrong).
sorry but the bounty, isn't for today  Grin

the transaction number is not count for any address. I think it is useless for most people, block is sync, wait for days. if erro please contact me, I will fix the bug, frankly it is not abe based explorer, i write the code de novol, the surface was a copy of block chain.
balances consider all transaction, as sync not complete, it may different from your wallet.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:32:16 PM

what settings to use 280x, 270, 7950?  Angry
sungrely

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:35:58 PM

http://tac.nonce-pool.com/ 这是个黑池,挖到的币不确认,而且偷算力
minkof

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:26:54 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 08:53:58 PM by minkof

what settings to use 280x, 270, 7950?  Angry

Hi this is my setup

280X -k talkcoin --thread-concurrency 8193 -I 19 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 1 - around 6.4 Mh/s core 1100 , memory 1600
270 -k talkcoin --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 20 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 1 - 3.5 Mh/s core 1120 , memory 1500
7950 -k talkcoin --thread-concurrency 8193 -I 19 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 1 - 5.2 Mh/s core 1030 , memory 1500

Cheers
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:28:10 PM

what settings to use 280x, 270, 7950?  Angry

Hi this is my setup

280X -k talkcoin --thread-concurrency 8193 -I 19 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 1 - around 6.4 Mh/s core 1100 , memory 1600
270 -k talkcoin --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 20 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 1 - 3.5 Mh/s core 1120 , memory 1500
7950 -k talkcoin --thread-concurrency 8193 -I 19 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 1 - 5.2 Mh/s core 130 , memory 1500

Cheers
thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: