Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266695 times)
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:47:38 AM

Did K-Meister really lose any coins with Gox or was that one of his scams as well?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:33:23 AM

Did K-Meister really lose any coins with Gox or was that one of his scams as well?

No idea Chris. Either way he's just pathetic. Man could have some sympathies for him before, but now he looks more like a total jerk. Man could ask: ok what the hell did he fight for ? Same in Talkcoin and in his fiasco ?
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:13:19 AM

No idea Chris. Either way he's just pathetic. Man could have some sympathies for him before, but now he looks more like a total jerk. Man could ask: ok what the hell did he fight for ? Same in Talkcoin and in his fiasco ?

I'm in disbelief they are deleting posts on the other thread but haven't even bothered to release the 5 TAC block reward, isn't that what they fought us so hard for?

Smells completely wrong...

AizenSou

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:37:09 AM

I'm in disbelief they are deleting posts on the other thread but haven't even bothered to release the 5 TAC block reward, isn't that what they fought us so hard for?

He still has time to delete all the questioning posts from us. LOL.

Talkcoin < 100sat and will be delisted soon. How nice of k-meister.
halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:38:16 PM

do you have talkcoin now ? and what will you do next ?

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:16:48 AM

do you have talkcoin now ? and what will you do next ?

No, we tried a take-over as the Lead Dev went AWOL, however just as we were about to go live on the exchanges he came out of hiding and blocked us.

So we have moved on.

I believe the Lead Dev and his sidekick K-Meister were leading the efforts to block our take-over, promising the community lots of shiny new things.

They never eventuated and it's now being pulled from exchanges I hear.

We tried to save the coin  Sad

Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:22:51 AM

It's just pathetic ... since, I do not work with pools and exchanges that supported the stupid thieves and their followers...
K-meister You've done the most awful ridiculous now that the dev has given you back and continues his plundering Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
60 satos and drooooop to the hell  Cheesy
It was a good project, in fact, others copied the model to follow with private communications.
While our Dev buy food, clothing and iphone.... Tongue

AizenSou

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:51:05 PM

It's just pathetic ... since, I do not work with pools and exchanges that supported the stupid thieves and their followers...
K-meister You've done the most awful ridiculous now that the dev has given you back and continues his plundering Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It was a good project, in fact, others copied the model to follow with private communications.

I lost 20BTCs with this shit. Oh that was stupid time.
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:30:33 PM

I'm sorry friend, I never knew there was so much lost. I only lost 2 btc ... But you, Ignition ,and others....

AizenSou

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:31:00 PM

I'm sorry friend, I never knew there was so much lost. I only lost 2 btc ... But you, Ignition ,and others....

Not only money, our time too. We paid almost the expense from our pocket, trying to rescue the coin, placing the buy order at exchange to keep the coin alive while the dev enjoyed his dev fee and dumped on us like a king LOL. Lesson learned, failed fast and live fast. Welcome to crypto Smiley
cyruss

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:32:52 AM

please comment

"version" : 2000100,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 3.96815119,
"blocks" : 679999,
"timeoffset" : 4,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 5.22060752,
"reward" : 0.00000000,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1410833798,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : "?\u0092нимaниe: o?\u0082oб?\u0080aжaeм?\u008Be ?\u0082?\u0080aнзaк?\u0086ии мoг?\u0083?\u0082 б?\u008B?\u0082?\u008C нeкo?\u0080?\u0080eк?\u0082н?\u008B! ?\u0092aм или д?\u0080?\u0083гим ?\u0083злaм, вoзмoжнo, ?\u0081лeд?\u0083e?\u0082 oбнoви?\u0082?\u008C?\u0081?\u008F."
}
Nyterax

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:21:38 AM

I'm here to apologize for being away for the past couple of months, university really overwhelmed me and when I finally could take a look I saw that the team that involved me had disbanded.

I did get a payment I never cashed out (now worth pennies) for my services that I now feel were inadequate as a PR person, so if anyone has any ideas of ways I could still help out, I would give it a try and hopefully soften the loss of some people in a position far more unfortunate than me in this venture.

Is the dev a reasonable person now or a lost cause?

Is the future marketable at all, if there even is one?

@Nyterax
BTC: 1McgGk69g82epdnxAdDQfMSXtUygZfL4vZ
Juantzy

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:13:27 AM

I am veryyyyyyyyyyyy happy to see this scamcoin dying.
Stupid coin like tac is always acompanied by stupid fans.

Juantzy

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:17:18 AM

AizenSou,stupid as you,you deserve to lose more.so,today ,you should feel lucky to lose OLNY 20BTC ,congratulations~~~~~~~~~~  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

AizenSou

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:10:06 PM

blah balh
And do not stop coming new stupid idiot  Cheesy Cheesy  Cool

Don't feed the troll Litejavichu Wink.
He might be k-meister's sockpuppet again LOL.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 03:12:07 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 03:24:35 PM by djm34

I'm here to apologize for being away for the past couple of months, university really overwhelmed me and when I finally could take a look I saw that the team that involved me had disbanded.

I did get a payment I never cashed out (now worth pennies) for my services that I now feel were inadequate as a PR person, so if anyone has any ideas of ways I could still help out, I would give it a try and hopefully soften the loss of some people in a position far more unfortunate than me in this venture.
Grin I guess you shouldn't have joined that university located on a deserted island without internet  Grin
Quite frankly and to be honest with you, "inadequate as a PR" is an euphemism.
You are certainly the person who posted the less... which is basically the opposite of what PR (Public Relation) stands for.
You had absolutely no relation whatsoever with Talkcoin public  Grin
I mean, I can understand that a core dev needs to go into hiding to do his job well, however it does not work that way for a PR which role is to be in contact with the public to ensure promotion of the coin or else.
So yes, as a PR this is a big fail.

During all the time you were hired, the only time you reacted was when Andy wanted to fire you because you weren't doing anything
after that we never heard about you except to say that you wouldn't have time.

What I personally didn't appreciate (and actually I was for firing you at that time) is that when we were in trouble when a good PR would have been need better than a troll like me, you weren't there (but that doesn't make much of a difference since you never been there at all...  Grin)

So I understand that you wanted to represent a successful coin, but going into hiding like you did and expecting the best and still thinking you were part of "a" team is somewhat funny and lame (I can't believe Andy gave you any Talkcoin for your tremendous efforts  Grin)
yeah yeah, I am at the university, and have no time to log in... I think anyone who went to any university (except may-be in North Korea, and this isn't even obvious), must be laughing at you right now...  Grin thinking worst excuse ever... a better excuse would have been, I went to jail on hacking charge... which at least would explain that you weren't able to get access to internet  Grin)

Sorry for the harsh comment, but as troll, I feel the liberty to say what everyone else think...  Grin

Actually, may-be you should try to get another PR job from old scammy Talkcoin dev, and argue you did everything to undermine our project.
hey might work  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Juantzy

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:31:04 AM

Grin I guess you shouldn't have joined that university located on a deserted island without internet  Grin
You are certainly the person who posted the less... which is basically the opposite of what PR (Public Relation) stands for.
I mean, I can understand that a core dev needs to go into hiding to do his job well, however it does not work that way for a PR which role is to be in contact with the public to ensure promotion of the coin or else.

During all the time you were hired, the only time you reacted was when Andy wanted to fire you because you weren't doing anything

What I personally didn't appreciate (and actually I was for firing you at that time) is that when we were in trouble when a good PR would have been need better than a troll like me, you weren't there (but that doesn't make much of a difference since you never been there at all...  Grin)

So I understand that you wanted to represent a successful coin, but going into hiding like you did and expecting the best and still thinking you were part of "a" team is somewhat funny and lame (I can't believe Andy gave you any Talkcoin for your tremendous efforts  Grin)
yeah yeah, I am at the university, and have no time to log in... I think anyone who went to any university (except may-be in North Korea, and this isn't even obvious), must be laughing at you right now...  Grin thinking worst excuse ever... a better excuse would have been, I went to jail on hacking charge... which at least would explain that you weren't able to get access to internet  Grin)

Sorry for the harsh comment, but as troll, I feel the liberty to say what everyone else think...  Grin

Actually, may-be you should try to get another PR job from old scammy Talkcoin dev, and argue you did everything to undermine our project.
hey might work  Grin

Hey,djm34,what do you think of this coin ? --Spreadcoin,new algo,no pools https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435
In the beginning it's a CPU coin,now there is GPU miner,but it's not optimized.
You have improved many GPU miner,could you take a look at this one? I think you may be interested .

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:22:23 AM

hey might work  Grin

Nyterax you went AWOL when we needed you the most, you have a lot of nerve showing up here after K-Scammer and his Scamdev completely destroyed any chance this coin had to survive.

Maybe I should stand outside of K-Meister's home with a sign that says "Where did the 500k TAC go?"

Roll Eyes

happyaltminer

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:26:01 AM

SpreadCoin [SPR]
More decentralized than Bitcoin. Prevents centralization of hashing power in pools

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435

wish you guys could earn back what you've lost in tac investment  Grin

sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:08:46 PM

Thought this was active - so this is another dead coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: