Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many businesses have YOU contacted about accepting NewYorkCoin?
0  I'm a message board surfer and just like posting rediculous messages here but I'm not able to help NewYorkCoin - 32 (44.4%)
1  I tried once and they said NO. And now I'm too scared to call anyone else - 2 (2.8%)
2  I really tried hard. I'm exhausted - 6 (8.3%)
3+  I will continue to support NewYorkCoin and will CONTINUE TO MAKE SURE NYC GETS WIDESPREAD MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE (both real-world and online) - 32 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 72

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin FORUM  (Read 112486 times)
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:53:34 AM

why does everyone make a coin based on location ?
why not an animal... like.. otter-coin or blackbear-coin?

either way. good luck new york coiners!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PROFIT

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:30:04 PM

In short, the currency used by people and not animals.

And New York is the largest financial center in the world where people are constantly working with the largest amount of money (including currency) and make real money on this.

Furthermore, even the official number of city residents and suburbs NY outnumber people in many European countries.

That is why the idea of ​​the founders of the fund and support the NYC is promising. All brilliant - easy.

You can read a little more - http://www.newyorkco.in/, http://www.newyorkco.in/news/

babysittinpot420

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

And New York is the largest financial center in the world where people are constantly working with the largest amount of money (including currency) and make real money on this.

Furthermore, even the official number of city residents and suburbs NY outnumber people in many European countries.

That is why the idea of ​​the founders of the fund and support the NYC is promising. All brilliant - easy.

You can read a little more - http://www.newyorkco.in/, http://www.newyorkco.in/news/

http://www.newyorkco.in/img/coinreport.png
http://www.newyorkco.in/img/digitaljournal.png

Based on what you recently said, should we expect to see some good news tomorrow?  obv still believe in this coin and the foundation regardless but my curiosity was definitely sparked when you said big news june 10th.
lakeshore

Activity: 163

go to hell my boy

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:14:19 AM

what good news on June 10 ?
babysittinpot420

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:36:21 AM

bleutrade doge/nyc went up 100% today!!!
cvaky

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:38:00 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 07:40:59 AM by cvaky

Wau, almost 200 mil NYC volume

Edit: 320mil NYC:-)
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NYC/DOGE
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NYC/LTC

Very well:-)
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:02:40 AM

Still too much copy and paste and not enough real promotion. When was the last Tweet that didnt say "AIRDROP"

This coin will get picked up if there is promotion but it will continue to get laughed at if all people do is post "WOW" & "TO THE MOON"
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:58:00 AM

I agree with last comment. Coins that do well are full of promotions/bounties and constant announcements and releases. This coin could defo do with some of that if it wants to hit some bigger exchanges for some serious volume and price rises!

Ratters

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:06:01 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks,

Im sure Bittrex would pick this coin up if there was some active/constructive comments on here and Twitter.

At the moment all you have is a basic coin with no features, no promotion just like 100s of others.

Promotion and DEV activity is key here.
PROFIT

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:03:35 PM

New York interested in coins NYC for more than 24 + charitable foundations based in New York. They are already in contact with us and solve problems for accepting donations.They also make additional PR. It's only for a day.

Currency Support Fund has been working around the clock.

By the way, could you help too.

You also interesting to work with foreign currency cost from $ 0.01 to $ 1 per coin.

What help to day?
In the PR and attracting charities at least today for donor assistance.

Consult with me about their official reception. The problem is, from the current policy to nationalities. We tried.
Technical questions can be solved simply.

Has to be checked and http://www.charitynavigator.org/ on trust of the world's inhabitants and NY.

All your suggestions and real contacts with foundations and shops ready to take currency NYC please send official boxes:

Email: newyorkcoinfound@gmail.com

or  

newyorkcoinfoundation@gmail.com

Ratters

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

OK.....

I think we need to address some things here to take this coin forward.

Firstly and MOST importantly, Who are the DEV team and what exactly are they doing to progress this coin?

What is the date of the algo change to POS?

When is the release of the MAC/Android Wallet?

What is the status of Coinpayments?

Where are you with the Summer in New York Promotion?

What are you doing about the Airdrop? For weeks you have been announcing the Airdrop will take place on 4 July but in post 185 you are asking for other people to do the work for you.

I am not a DEV but I can help with the promotion of this coin but I need all of the details first. Please PM me if you would like my help.

These are basic things the community needs to know; they have been asked before but never answered.

The DEVs need to take responsibility for the technical side of the coin and either hire someone for PR or do it themselves.

They need their official releases proof read by a native English speaking human, not Google Translate.

This coin has potential but cannot be taken seriously unless it has proper support, The NYC Foundation needs to communicate with the community and share its plans for the coin. At the moment the community has nothing to promote.

My simple suggestions for the coin are:

Cap the amount of coins, 100Billion is a ridiculous amount of coins. Adjust the coin limit to end in about a month and change to POS.
Get the MAC/Android wallets out.
Update the QT or make a GUI Wallet.
Approach Bittrex (big day-trading exchange)
Hire someone to do your PR if you can’t do it yourselves, Promotions and giveaways ALLWAYS sell coins.
Get yourselves ready for the Airdrop on the 4 July, You’ve been hammering it on Twitter and you will look like fools if you don’t do it.

Innovation is key to success here and you are way behind the curve but that doesn’t mean you can’t still adapt and compete.

Once again, if you need help, PM me.

Good luck
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:26:58 PM

OK.....

I think we need to address some things here to take this coin forward.

Firstly and MOST importantly, Who are the DEV team and what exactly are they doing to progress this coin?

What is the date of the algo change to POS?

When is the release of the MAC/Android Wallet?

What is the status of Coinpayments?

Where are you with the Summer in New York Promotion?

What are you doing about the Airdrop? For weeks you have been announcing the Airdrop will take place on 4 July but in post 185 you are asking for other people to do the work for you.

I am not a DEV but I can help with the promotion of this coin but I need all of the details first. Please PM me if you would like my help.

These are basic things the community needs to know; they have been asked before but never answered.

The DEVs need to take responsibility for the technical side of the coin and either hire someone for PR or do it themselves.

They need their official releases proof read by a native English speaking human, not Google Translate.

This coin has potential but cannot be taken seriously unless it has proper support, The NYC Foundation needs to communicate with the community and share its plans for the coin. At the moment the community has nothing to promote.

My simple suggestions for the coin are:

Cap the amount of coins, 100Billion is a ridiculous amount of coins. Adjust the coin limit to end in about a month and change to POS.
Get the MAC/Android wallets out.
Update the QT or make a GUI Wallet.
Approach Bittrex (big day-trading exchange)
Hire someone to do your PR if you can’t do it yourselves, Promotions and giveaways ALLWAYS sell coins.
Get yourselves ready for the Airdrop on the 4 July, You’ve been hammering it on Twitter and you will look like fools if you don’t do it.

Innovation is key to success here and you are way behind the curve but that doesn’t mean you can’t still adapt and compete.

Once again, if you need help, PM me.

Good luck

Be the bridge for the foundation and nyc community. I asked similar questions on the other forum page and all I got was a don't wait for the foundation to do all the work... but even expecting things from the community, I think we need to be on the same page moving forward. There's no knowledge from what I know of who encompasses this foundation besides mentions in pr of a contact and I'm guessing the pool operators. The summer blitz mentioned in the pr I looked at said something about getting the ball rolling in nyc for coin promotion which sounds good. Is there anyone that actually lives in nyc that's a part of the foundation (not that this is a requirement asking out of curiosity)? Maybe someone could go to the bitcoin center in nyc during trading events and mention nyc in passing.

From what I can tell coinpayments only takes coins that are from first to fourth place and since we are in fifth we will have to try again when voting opens up. If one considers every vote on this page for POS as being 1 genuine vote from each individual, then we could have easily taken the fourth spot had people taken the time to vote. I know I've been beating a dead horse when it comes to this, but we need to be on the same page. We can POS it up but I still don't think that's going to make people all that much interested in the coin. With coinpayments there was/is a possibility of instilling real world value into the coin through the payment processor aiming at merchant acceptance.
elogotrachnoo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

mmm01 thank you!! Your help is welcome!

the foundation can answer "mmm01"?

we must prepare high up on July 4th to have a powerful impact!

community member faisaint our piéce a major pce!

we need to validate our Coinpayments in NYC, this will allow our NYC to be recognized.

call into the vote and instead do what is necessary!

the foundation must tell us the progress of the MAC / Android Wallet?

avond we have 20 days, make every effort to ensure that this July 4th becomes unforgettable ...
Ratters

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:51:11 PM

Huh
babysittinpot420

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:59:53 AM

Obv just my opinion but My thoughts on where its at:

Airdrop is shooting for the stars by calling out celebs instead of just coin holders like you typically see, and if im a gambling man, which i am, they already had at least 1 of those locked up and not announcing it until the 4th.  being a marketer also, that would be my way of doing it to attract the most attention all at once.  with alts, thats the best way to take off and sustain it with big exposure, like doge did.  so unless the airdrop is nothing more than a tweet on twitter somehow, july 4th, this coin will sore to new heights.

the coin the last 3 days has more volume than i believe its entire existence prior to that.  bleutrade.com has blown up with nyc bids raising every day, asks being slapped every day at higher and higher levels.  it is going from a few slaps above .002 doge to now being hit for .003999, and in the bunches, this isnt a small amount of coin.  from 3 litoshi to 10 litoshi.  someone boasted on there that they have 6 billion nyc through all of the trades he did early on and is waiting for the storm that he proposes is coming.

you have the typical penny stock style pumpers on this board but you also have a growing community which is needed for any successful altcoin.

mining hasnt really slowed down for the most part to an extreme now.  sustained at about 100mh on 1 available pool for nyc mining.

the main part is we are so close to cryptsy i can taste it and being on a massive exchange like that is essentially an immediate boost to viewers of the coin, buyers of the coin, spreaders of the coin, exactly as any successful alt does.

i have a strong feeling that an update is coming on or around the 4th as well, POS as well as all wallets they have been developing. 

my one true concern is the lack of updates on the status of progress.  if that changes, this could be a monster fast.  great idea behind it, newyorkers hate banks, tons of east coast hippies there, the breeding ground for trying new things and social acceptance of anything, did i mention hippies.

im a holder of only 100 mil but i am holding long on this one.  i wont be selling in the coming pump that will happen over the next 3 weeks.

GL to all
babysittinpot420

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:02:32 AM

oh and vote at crypsty plz cryptsy.com/coinvotes.  .001 btc gets you 25+ votes.  its in 6th currently
why123

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:50:57 PM

I sent 15M NYC to bleutrade, but it can not be confirmed by network, but my balance is decreased.
What's the problem ?

Date: 2014/6/11 20:35
To: bleutrade REQZUH97JmctqRhCqaSLoAfTAKK6zWLoTV
Debit: -15763331.00 NYC
Transaction fee: -0.38826053 NYC
Net amount: -15763331.38826053 NYC
Transaction ID: 438c44b6d92d76a1b6ca8753b402b25318f6eacf0f7dd8dfef25622d14599d6e

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
why123

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:08:19 PM

nearly one hours, still zero confirmation, will my coins be lost ?

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
why123

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:16:18 PM

Thank god. it is confirmed now

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
TennesseeJoe

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:07:23 PM

Maybe a contest on campuses or High Schools to find new services or merchants to accept NYC, or a bounty to clubs that get the a certain number of new people to download a wallet.  All schools should have a wallet and accept donations.  In fact I think school events should accept NYC for the tickets that didn't sell for fiat. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: