Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many businesses have YOU contacted about accepting NewYorkCoin?
0  I'm a message board surfer and just like posting rediculous messages here but I'm not able to help NewYorkCoin - 32 (44.4%)
1  I tried once and they said NO. And now I'm too scared to call anyone else - 2 (2.8%)
2  I really tried hard. I'm exhausted - 6 (8.3%)
3+  I will continue to support NewYorkCoin and will CONTINUE TO MAKE SURE NYC GETS WIDESPREAD MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE (both real-world and online) - 32 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 72

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin FORUM  (Read 112486 times)
elogotrachnoo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:23:38 PM

I just made a new request to restore the site CoinPayments.net another chance to NYC, I rely on the community for us to win this challenge!!

By cons, can we say that we become "the Android Wallet" is a major piece of our changing NYC.

ps: sorry for my English is bad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

ps: sorry for my English is bad

This is New Yawk COIN, bad english is acceptable.  Grin
criss_sl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:25:08 PM

if they give the nod to CoinPayments.net - will be very good, but so far there is no voting!
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

This is New Yawk COIN, bad english is acceptable.  Grin

Ahahah))) Ride to America and finally add the merchants!
PROFIT

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:12:56 PM

Roll Eyes
I promised that I would become a millionaire with your help.
So 100,000,000 NYC selling in September, to who is responsible for the first $ 100,000. But on September 1.
Already in the media equate to cost $ 1.
We are waiting for the lucky winner. Case of Honor.
elogotrachnoo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:15:02 AM

calculation Cryptsy Point:

0.02 BTC = 24 Cryptsy Point = 24 * 5 = 120 vote

BTC 3.43 = 4000 Cryptsy Point = 4000 * 5 = 20 000 vote.

the victory of NYC is 3.43 BTC to be the biggest market.

I currently 0.02 BTC must mobilize to Win NYC
Jason9908

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:56:55 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 01:04:26 PM by Jason9908

NYC with the advantage of real-time, safety, handling and other relatively non-traditional transactions, it will change the online business.

Changing online business

Although there are some risks, NYC is still a very interesting dynamic technology, is bound to change the future mode of operation of the electricity supplier.

NYC slowly infiltrate into the field of electronic business, because it is a viable and even 'sexy' new solutions.

Real-time trading

In the current fast-paced society, we hope everything will be completed immediately. NYC obviously meets this requirement. NYC Trading basically completed immediately, and often a few hours, days or even weeks before the traditional payment transaction through a stark contrast.

NYC is also expected to accelerate the process of online transactions. In the traditional model, businesses have to wait for some time until the payment is completed before delivery. And by NYC pay, they can immediately arrange delivery. For example, although the Amazon known for fast delivery, but imagine if implemented straight Immediate payment received, its speed will be much faster delivery of goods on.

Simplify overseas transactions

For people living in the developed world, looking like PayPal or bank outlets such services is not difficult. But for people who live in developing countries is another matter, they face high risks. But the emergence of NYC situation has changed.

People no longer fear to deal with or accept local currency in a particular country's financial institutions. Because NYC is a P2P service, allowing funds reach their destinations safely. This should help facilitate business dealings with developing countries so that those countries were finally able to participate in the marketing

OnLine business.

In my opinion, a few years, NYC will be everywhere. This technique is very powerful, is likely to become the types of transactions (whether corporate entities, individuals or government-sponsored) basis, rather than just driving online shopping payments. Given that it does not produce handling, fast and safe, with a stretch

Shrink resistance, how can you unmoved it?

NYC is also expected to end the era of currency or foreign exchange transaction costs. Since it is a common currency, the person or business with overseas trade fairs easier than ever to become efficient.

No fee

As mentioned above, NYC allows merchants from different countries will bring traditional transactions exempt from fees and unchanged.

Ordinary credit card transactions must be through the layers of channels, such as the actual credit card networks and payment gateway, thus inevitably exorbitant fee. The transaction does not involve these middlemen NYC, so users do not have to worry about fees and chargeback problems.

Build trust

Different from the traditional banks, NYC is user first. Banks may disagree, but it does not have that kind of financial institutions can give people complete control over the funds, like NYC. You can instantly transfer collection. More importantly, it allows you to act in accordance with their wishes,

Without having to follow the development of a bank or other financial services regulations.

In addition, banks (such as Target credit card information theft incidents) NYC has often been compared to the attack more reliable. NYC is very safe, although not subject to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) protection. For example, you can back up your wallet digital keys, encryption keys, and even

NYC will put your "cold" in - NYC keys stored offline.

You can also use multiple digital signature features to prevent theft, which means that business organizations have to go through five members of the three approval to recover funds. The same can only be used once NYC, everything is recorded in the books among the public, and thus should be able to reduce the fat fraud and theft incidents

Birth rate.

Another good security is that people can create new NYC address for disposable shopping. This means that even if you patronize the company was hacked, all your other financial information will not be leaked.

Stimulate innovation

Of course, NYC also has its drawbacks and risks. However, the concept is inspired by a lot of entrepreneurs. NYC is an open source ecosystem, so its model can be improved for future products, services and applications.

For example, the only virtual currency, BTC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Peercoin, Mastercoin other monetary NYC is not the future may improve or fix problems associated with NYC. With the kind of money is becoming increasingly popular, trading will become more

Faster, more convenient and more efficient. In simple terms, it will change the banking and financial system.

Even more interesting is, NYC outside some aspects of financial transactions also have the potential to be used for other innovations. Digital keys, for example, the technology can be applied to companies not only involve money transactions. For example, NYC can help solve the copyright problem, because the aid NYC address and encryption

Password can legally transfer media files between users. Numeric keys can also be used for private home safety, plus a timestamp to the contract documents, or even be used to create to the center of the social media networks.

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
angel_investor (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:56:04 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 02:18:33 PM by angel_investor

UPDATE FROM THE NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

Airdrop was a bad idea. It is now over. No more silly charades. I was talked into the air-drop as an idea to try to promote awareness and that was my mistake.

Just like Bitcoin, NewYorkCoin will survive and prosper from ONE THING ONLY which is MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE AND USAGE

If you live near, in or can travel to New York City - speak to business owners that already accept Bitcoin and try to get them to start accepting NewYorkCoin!

If you cannot travel to New York City - PICK UP A PHONE and speak to every one of those same business owners that already accept Bitcoin and get them to start accepting NewYorkCoin!

If you are scared of speaking to people  Embarrassed  then sit at your computer and try to get online merchant acceptance of NewYorkCoin!

GROW the NewYorkCoin ONLINE COMMUNITY

DO NOT sit around and wait for THE FOUNDATION to make YOU rich - it will not happen!

Grow the NYC community. Get both real-world and online merchant acceptance of NewYorkCoin. And then AND ONLY THEN will the price of NewYorkCoin grow into something we can ALL be proud of. Just like Bitcoin.

angel_investor (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:31:39 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 02:43:54 PM by angel_investor

Want to help NewYorkCoin? ONE VOTE PER PERSON.

Any others are a waste of your BTC/LTC - they will discard anything more than ONE VOTE PER REAL PERSON.

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=vote  VOTE FOR NYC!

chfgcf

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:42:29 PM

about air drop,I will konw,What have you done?
chfgcf

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:51:56 PM

nothing?
angel_investor (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:16:12 PM

Any others are a waste of your BTC/LTC - they will discard anything more than ONE VOTE PER REAL PERSON.

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=vote  VOTE FOR NYC!

husky1971

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=vote  VOTE FOR NYC!

last time we try it. it was not working.  Why now?
and also there is an problem.
this Only one vote per person, any additional votes will only change your existing vote.

Last time i vote on mintpal. but if nobody does don't work. I think we make first an list who really is in. and then we make an desicion.
Last time iam also lost with swiss. because there is no trade. So i Think: first we need to know howmany people is here to backup.
and really whant something change in his life.
elogotrachnoo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:54:04 PM

I just put on 0.03320013 CoinPayements.net!

vote vote!

Let our AIR DROP!
elogotrachnoo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

if no vote on CoinPayments.net and we lose for a second, the NYC will be ridiculed, the piece will be worth big thing, if necessary sell NYC against the Dodgen, LTC to provide for votes, it is better to lose a few NYC that all!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  GO GO GO
nickelback65

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:02:25 AM

Hello NYC coin boosters,  Smiley

I'm trying to support NYC coin in 2 ways and hope that you will consider joining me.

1.  Vote for NYC at Coinpayments.  Every vote counts for acceptance!

2.  Although I'm not from NYC (love the Yankees), I'm able to go to the internet and google New York merchants and businesses. Then I contact the merchant/business by email emphasizing the following positives about NYC coin:

a) Cryptocurrency is being accepted as a viable form of payment.  NYC coin may one day be the most accepted digital currency for retail transactions in NYC as confirmations take 2 minutes versus 40 minutes for Bitcoin. It's more customer friendly.
     b) NYC coin is being traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
     c) Any New York City business like yours can claim 10,000,000 NYC coin just for accepting NYC currency at www.NewYorkCoin.in  I'm
         sure NYC coin will be a valuable asset for your business.  Support New York City with NYC coin!

I've sent a number of emails to NYC restaurants and a few businesses.  If a well known restaurant or  business accepts NYC, this might open the floodgates for acceptance and increased valuation of NYC coin.

Keep the faith.  Smiley
angel_investor (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:42:29 AM

Hello NYC coin boosters,  Smiley

I'm trying to support NYC coin in 2 ways and hope that you will consider joining me.

1.  Vote for NYC at Coinpayments.  Every vote counts for acceptance!

2.  Although I'm not from NYC (love the Yankees), I'm able to go to the internet and google New York merchants and businesses. Then I contact the merchant/business by email emphasizing the following positives about NYC coin:

a) Cryptocurrency is being accepted as a viable form of payment.  NYC coin may one day be the most accepted digital currency for retail transactions in NYC as confirmations take 2 minutes versus 40 minutes for Bitcoin. It's more customer friendly.
     b) NYC coin is being traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
     c) Any New York City business like yours can claim 10,000,000 NYC coin just for accepting NYC currency at www.NewYorkCoin.in  I'm
         sure NYC coin will be a valuable asset for your business.  Support New York City with NYC coin!

I've sent a number of emails to NYC restaurants and a few businesses.  If a well known restaurant or  business accepts NYC, this might open the floodgates for acceptance and increased valuation of NYC coin.

Keep the faith.  Smiley

Great approach! I'm sure it was just a typo but want to make sure when you send email to NYC businesses that you're sending the correct url.
www.NewYorkCo.in

Hopefully all the get rich quick idiots have flown the coup and some real digital currency enthusiasts that see NYC potential can form and grow a community of true supporters from around the world.

Very excited to see some intelligent posts here!
angel_investor (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:54:37 AM

if no vote on CoinPayments.net and we lose for a second, the NYC will be ridiculed, the piece will be worth big thing, if necessary sell NYC against the Dodgen, LTC to provide for votes, it is better to lose a few NYC that all!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  GO GO GO

NYC got a very solid and respectable 5th place finish last time. Due to the new owners changing the rules, they only accepted top 4. Otherwise NYC would have been added last time. Get the word out to everyone you know. VOTE NYC!!!! https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

criss_sl

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:22:42 AM

last time we try it. it was not working.  Why now?
and also there is an problem.
this Only one vote per person, any additional votes will only change your existing vote.

Last time i vote on mintpal. but if nobody does don't work. I think we make first an list who really is in. and then we make an desicion.
Last time iam also lost with swiss. because there is no trade. So i Think: first we need to know howmany people is here to backup.
and really whant something change in his life.

good work! go-go vote!!  https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
elogotrachnoo

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:27:33 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 07:52:23 AM by elogotrachnoo

this time NYC one wins the match! NYC will be in the TOP 4, I work to 30 vote today, everyone vote NYC on  CoinPayment, 30 vote on CoinPayement.net = 80000 doge value

NYC is a very solid 2th place in Coinpayments.net !!! Yes

And right now 1th PLACE !!!! very goog, GO VOTE NYC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: