Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: e-currency-exchange.com legit?  (Read 1080 times)
Pushtheghost (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:00:55 PM

Has any one has positive dealings with this site(e-currency-exchange.com)? Just wondering if they are legit or you know of a better site that I can unload Ukash vouchers for physical cash?

Basically I am stuck with Ukash for about a month and in Western Canada they do not offer a withdrawal,just a upload for this voucher.

Any feedback or other sites I can trade Ukash at would be helpful.

Thank you in advance Smiley
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deebob

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

Why go with a smaller exchange?

Just go with btc-e or bitstamp?

Pushtheghost (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:38:32 AM

Im just now verifying my Bitstamp account,so unable to see what I can do on there as of right now. Will finish the process and take a look.

Been signing up for wallets and exchanges all day,bit draining jumping through the hoops being not that tech savy..lol

Will come back to this if Bitstamp works out for me,just want as many options as possible. Looking at the ATM machines right now as well.
Pushtheghost (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:14:07 AM

Bitstamp could take days,so I re-checked BTC-E and I cant find anything about Ukash.
Pushtheghost (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:23:30 AM

So signing up for exchanges and running into the verify nightmares I have discovered you can transfer Ukash for Cashu as well. I am sure the fees will kill me if I go this route so will wait for my Bitstamp to verify and then I will choose.
AirC

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:23:42 AM

Did buy ukash vouchers or something? why dont you just go to a safe route like everyone else.
Pushtheghost (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:30:20 AM

Ukash is the only withdrawal option that does not connect to a bank account for the activity I partake in. Grin
Pushtheghost (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

Bitstamp account if verified,think sending them a message might have quickened the process.

Can not see any option to fund with Ukash.

Out of the options I see the only way to fund without using a bank account is to already have bitcoin.

Also got a email for anyone wanting to know the limit for Ukash(which seems to change a bit) is $1k in a 24 hour period.

Anyways this has been my process and hope it helps some one down the road looking to convert Ukash.
Sure to run into more obstacles will start withdrawing my Ukash on Monday,so will update then.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:15:34 PM

Has any one has positive dealings with this site(e-currency-exchange.com)? Just wondering if they are legit or you know of a better site that I can unload Ukash vouchers for physical cash?

Basically I am stuck with Ukash for about a month and in Western Canada they do not offer a withdrawal,just a upload for this voucher.

Any feedback or other sites I can trade Ukash at would be helpful.

Thank you in advance Smiley

If you made a google search, you could have found this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276667.0) and got the answer. Smiley
Pushtheghost (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:12:52 PM

I did do a few searches before posting,I did fail to type the full url in though. Think I might have added Ukash to the search as well,so that might have altered it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: