View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:43:35 PM

Dear Brothers,

I have bought five X-3 back in December, and have already requested a refund since April.  But the refund is yet to be received !!!

Have anybody noticed that Black Arrow's bank account used to receive payment is in Hong Kong instead of Mainland China.

I live in Hong Kong and have already approached their bank HSBC to file my complaint.  I have also approached the Hong Kong Police to report the potential internet scam case.  While the Police suggested me to "wait" until 1 May 2014 to confirm the fraud, I have, and now left standing here waiting !!!  I will return to the Police and update the latest situation.  I will also continue with the HSBC Bank in Hong Kong to closely monitor their bank account and will seek to perhaps freeze their asset if bad things happened.

I am also considering to hire a lawyer to handle the situation for me.

If other brothers out there is also considering lawsuit, police case, please leave message here.  We can coordinate the action in Hong Kong here while Black Arrow's office is only in Shenzhen which is around 1 hour ride from Hong Kong.

Regards,

Bitcoinbear

If you live so close to their office why not see if you can visit them to find out what's going on with the delays and your refund?
You can probably see in person what's up and what not.
This sure would help to ease the customers who are awaiting for their orders.

I understand, maybe you should team up with a few others in Hong Kong. Try asking ANXPRO for help, they're a big BTC exchange in Hong Kong and they might be able to put pressure on them.  Huh
bitcoinbearhk (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
nil
May 23, 2014, 07:59:22 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 02:14:39 PM by bitcoinbearhk

[removed]
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

Dear Brothers,

I have been contacted by Black Arrow since my post on 18 May 2014.  They induced me to sign an undertaking to not to defame them, and promised me to refund immediately.  I signed, but then they refused to refund again.

I am bringing this to the solicitor and HK Police.

Good luck to us all.

P.S. note that the Hong Kong address Black Arrow used on their invoice may be fake.  It is used by MANY MANY others on the internet, just search it on google and you will find many results.

This looks like an obvious scam now. Hm. If they're in mainland it won't be that easy, but if they are in hk you can definitely sue them.
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

Dear Brothers,

I have been contacted by Black Arrow since my post on 18 May 2014.  They induced me to sign an undertaking to not to defame them, and promised me to refund immediately.  I signed, but then they refused to refund again.

I am bringing this to the solicitor and HK Police.

Good luck to us all.

P.S. note that the Hong Kong address Black Arrow used on their invoice may be fake.  It is used by MANY MANY others on the internet, just search it on google and you will find many results.

Why would you sign something like that?

If they have not paid, and you are not telling a lie, then post a copy of the undertaking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: