Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox stealing accounts  (Read 2554 times)
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 01:09:39 PM

It is quite obvious that you are just being immature at this point. I think MTGox is acting very reasonably and they have even implemented the solution that I mentioned and consider to be the most reasonable. If you really have thousands of dollars, whatever the cost to mail the YubiKey or do another AML verification should be irrelevant. If I bought a Yubikey for security I would be happy that they had gone to such lengths to protect my account.

You should change the title of the thread and if not the moderators should delete this whole thread. If you continue to post lies they should disable your account.
This is the first they have mention AML verification in the 10 days I have been trying to solve this problem. The cost of mailing a yubikey is also not the reason I have not done it, its the cost of losing it in the mail.

In the other thread it looks like they offered to do the AML on January 31st. I think you should change the title of the thread as it is misleading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: