Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 9953 times)
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:29:31 PM

Its freaking funny and sad at the same time. That nano listing is doing the same trick over and over again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ddepker

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

Okay done! Reported them to Badbitcoin.org and Vik with his team will investigate and then prob list them very soon.

If TetraHash manage to prove us wrong then they most welcome to appeal here http://www.badbitcoin.org/verify/index.htm
to get their website removed from the bad list.

Perhaps also cryptostocks should be reported as well. I don't think I am the only one who had issues with them. Several times it took them a month to remove obvious scams, and never reply to customers. What do you have to do to earn your place at that list?

/

I would say report CryptoStocks for sure. Their track record has gone to shit as it seems half or more of the listings are now scams. Amazing that the owner has let the exchange go to complete garbage. It had so much promise for a centralized exchange. The owner could have created a great asset exchange and probably made a decent amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: