Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Video Tutorials - Create Your own AltCoin [SHA256 Scrypt X11]  (Read 1486 times)
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:12:36 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 07:15:57 PM by YourCoinNightamre

Hello dear BTCTalk community.

We are creating for You some high quality tutorials. How much time You was searching for goof tutorial "How to create altcoin". Now We offer You totally for free 3x Video Tutorials Step by Step.

SHA256
Scrypt
X11

Idea of Your Coin ====>Getting Our tutorial=====>Coin Ready to mine

+ You can speak with us to get help with publish Your coin

Getting start with nothing and finish with Your altcoin in about 1 day! [ Time depends on Your computer spec, internet connection and software on Your PC] We made this tutorials for everyone! You are newbie in developing? No problem with Our tutorials You are able to make Your own altcoin so fast and almost without costs.

- Links
- Mac support
- Linux Support
- Windows Support (Windows 7 and Vista only)
- Guides + clear commands [ most of work is done in CMD and our tutorial present in clear way how to create altcoin]
- GitHub guide
- Windows QT
- Linux QT
- MPOS Pool Set up
- ABE Block Explorer
- Faucet

SHA256 Tutorial Video + Links + Support:

Avaliable when We pass 0.2 BTC from Donate Already Donated: Saldo    0.00676125 BTC

1HYPZXwaJccy7vWvoo9EQQFK55jdmLw6Lx

Scrypt Tutorial Video + Links + Support:

Avaliable When We pass 0.1 BTC from Donate Already Donated:

13nn8rHwnD6p6xHTLCbM929btQ92RbV8HM

X11 Tutorial Video + Links + Support:

Avaliable when We pass 0.4 BTC from Donate Already Donated:

1GrcyBGYHRPnLqax5tpamoBRQUPgCQXddm

POS/POW Tutorial Video + Links + Support:

Avaliable when We pass 1 BTC Donate Already Donated:

1WDYaTFVNXigtff1PZbA1PM5YiyJqvFVS

Why We are asking for donation? It's took us about 4 full days to make 1 tutorial. They are free for all but We good know that YOU CAN NOT FIND good working tutorial step by step like our! No one tell You full information, most of them are write in haos, They are not complete etc.

FAQ:

Why I need 1 day to create coin?

It's because for sure You need to download packes, libraries, apps and more. Your knowledge is small or on level 0 but don't worry simply follow tutorial and You will get Your coin working for mining.

I need to pay something?

Yes and No. to get coin ready to mine You don't need to pay nothing, but if You want to promote Your coin or make it proffesional YES You need to pay.

How can I trust You?

You don't need to trust me! More Never trust anybody! We have this tutorials in hand if You want to get them there is no problem for this. We are sad that there is a lot of developers who know how to do it but They simply want to charge people for coins. If you can not create Your coin where You go? simply searching for developers... and You need to pay them for work. We offer You FOR FREE tutorials, tools, support than please be patient and help us by donating any amount of BTC.

Tutorials include full software for Linux Mac and Windows, full comands, and We are working now to make Online FAQ with most popular errors/questions. We are not group of developers or something like this We started like You! from 0 and it took us a lot of time to get our 1st coin. 1st We try on Windows XP but there was problem with github *mostly XP is not supported right now, Later there was some problems with Compiler, Ok we went to Linux Ubuntu 14.XX Following 10 diffrent tutorials and a lot of sources We started again but as it was Clean version of Linux there was a lot of missing libraries etc. In our tutorials We show you everything what You need!

P.S

Sorry for bad English but We are from Russia. We are glad to help BitCoinTalk Community. If You need any proofs or something just feel free to PM as We don't want trash this thread by kids and people with RED BIG FONT SCREAMING SCAM... - This is not Your place....

Thank You.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

Already Donated for SHA256 Tutorial

Saldo    0.00180685 BTC

Thank you!

Feel Free to PM
SaraMine

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:10:14 PM

nice idea! Wink

YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:16:45 PM

Another donation

0.0049544 BTC

Thank You!
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:47:43 PM

thanks man! It´s can be very helpfull for us. going to donate some BTC.

P.S

Looking for developer!

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:38:47 PM

That's a very cool idea...

but in your other thread you have

We are out of developer. He want to scam us! We can not launch coin at the moment. If You are able to help us in creating coin *We have source* feel free to PM.

Why don't you watch your own videos?  Wink

“God does not play dice"
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:35:17 PM

That's a very cool idea...

but in your other thread you have

We are out of developer. He want to scam us! We can not launch coin at the moment. If You are able to help us in creating coin *We have source* feel free to PM.

Why don't you watch your own videos?  Wink

Creating proffesional coin by good developer is better than for someone who few days ago made his 1st crypto curreny? I mean that in NFCoin project We want use proffesional skills provided by good developer. Yes We can create NFCoin and launch it now but what is the point on copy paste as We don't have last version of source just mid backup. NFCoin at the moment is closed as We need to finish a lot of stuff before launch.

2. Thank You for another donation.

Donate: 0.00093108 BTC

Saldo: 0.00769233 BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: