Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22711 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:30:17 AM

@Blitz, think you missed a few steps and failed to understand what the "debt" is based on. Contracts are there for a reason. I do not believe Gurrty even thinks he is owed anything. He knew what he was doing and is just trying to get some coin cuz I got lucky on AM and LTC. He thought he could scare me with the FBI or whatever, well that backfired on him. He thought it would be a quick way to make a buck, not so...

He does not have the ability to explain how I violated the contract, if his lawyer can do so, then fine. We will do it his way.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:38:33 AM

I read through the contract, I don't understand how you can owe him nothing given you reportedly didn't pay anything back. It says it's only void after 100 payments, and that repayment will take 100 weeks. And then: "If a payment cannot be made on time it should be paid as soon as able. The interest will be added back to the loan debt until it is able to be paid."

You were and are able to pay at least partially, so from all that we know, it seems to me that you didn't honor your contract.

Anyone care to explain if I overlooked something?
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:39:27 AM

I was willing to be reasonable and work this out so we all could be happy.

Could you kindly point out to me where this is apparent?

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:46:49 AM

Do you not think it was reasonable of me to ask why he thought he was owed anything when the contract is pretty clear that he is owed nothing? I have been wrong in the past and if he could tell me how I was wrong the issue would have been solved.

Also keep in mind not all of the communication has been posted. He has been very selective in what he has posted.

I have not lasted years on this forum doing up to and including $1,000,000 deals without being reasonable and honest. I never scammed and did a runner like so many.

If you think my blocking his PMs after he called me names and what not was unreasonable then I guess we will have to disagree on that. Gurrty now wants to work this out in the courts and we will do so. He has that right and I am not going to stop him in anyway.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
bitdragon

peace

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:57:17 AM

Do you not think it was reasonable of me to ask why he thought he was owed anything when the contract is pretty clear that he is owed nothing? I have been wrong in the past and if he could tell me how I was wrong the issue would have been solved.

Also keep in mind not all of the communication has been posted. He has been very selective in what he has posted.

I have not lasted years on this forum doing up to and including $1,000,000 deals without being reasonable and honest. I never scammed and did a runner like so many.

If you think my blocking his PMs after he called me names and what not was unreasonable then I guess we will have to disagree on that. Gurrty now wants to work this out in the courts and we will do so. He has that right and I am not going to stop him in anyway.
If there is one person on this forum that throws the word Lawyer around left and right to no end, that would be you.
Also, to be fair, it seems he said "Should I" rather than a firm commitment and you jumped on that eagerly.
And i will answer your question indeed. I do find it unreasonable you ask him why he was owed anything. If it is clear on your mind that he is owed nothing, the burden is on you to demonstrate that. Specifically, that you run into hard times is not particularly relevant from his point of view as to why he is owed nothing. It is pertinent as to why he has not received most of the repayment though.
Your hard times, respectable job and that most people in Bitcoin land lost money does not do a good job of supporting the claim he is owed nothing but solely why he has not received the repayment.

Lastly, coming up with reasons and citing difficulties such as cash flow problems directly implies you owe him something in the first place.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:08:16 AM

the burden is on you to demonstrate that.

I disagree but anyway it was made clear years ago. Oh did he not post that part yet?

Then years later when he asks only for fiat (admitting he was owed nothing more than that, if even that) I asked why as it had already been made clear that nothing was owed.

Do you guys even know what he paid me in? Why does he just not ask for 100% refund? The reason why is if he did that he would not get any fiat or BTC! So why should I give him BTC or Fiat? Reasonable questions should get reasonable answers.

You guys know the half he wants you to know. You want to judge me on that, fine. Do not do business with me.

Honestly I should have blocked this guy years ago and this thread is a waste of my time.

Gurrty can do what Gurrty wants to do.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:16:20 AM

Then Goat you should post what is missing in the communication you are speaking of.

Is this going to be one of those times where you claim something and can't back it up with proof?

Prove it. lol  Tongue

You want people to take you seriously yet you make claims and then don't back them up with hard evidence.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:19:00 AM

If there is one person on this forum that throws the word Lawyer around left and right to no end, that would be you.
Also, to be fair, it seems he said "Should I" rather than a firm commitment and you jumped on that eagerly.
And i will answer your question indeed. I do find it unreasonable you ask him why he was owed anything. If it is clear on your mind that he is owed nothing, the burden is on you to demonstrate that. Specifically, that you run into hard times is not particularly relevant from his point of view as to why he is owed nothing. It is pertinent as to why he has not received most of the repayment though.
Your hard times, respectable job and that most people in Bitcoin land lost money does not do a good job of supporting the claim he is owed nothing but solely why he has not received the repayment.

Lastly, coming up with reasons and citing difficulties such as cash flow problems directly implies you owe him something in the first place.

It should be noted that Goat has a reputation of playing the victim card very passionately. Anything he can twist in his favor he will try to make others believe he is on the short end of the stick.

I've seen it on this forum so many times. It is getting old.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:23:04 AM

the burden is on you to demonstrate that.

I disagree but anyway it was made clear years ago. Oh did he not post that part yet?

Then years later when he asks only for fiat (admitting he was owed nothing more than that, if even that) I asked why as it had already been made clear that nothing was owed.

Do you guys even know what he paid me in? Why does he just not ask for 100% refund? The reason why is if he did that he would not get any fiat or BTC! So why should I give him BTC or Fiat? Reasonable questions should get reasonable answers.

You guys know the half he wants you to know. You want to judge me on that, fine. Do not do business with me.

Honestly I should have blocked this guy years ago and this thread is a waste of my time.

Gurrty can do what Gurrty wants to do.

Your wordy parables are quite cute but tend to make you look to divert attention away from yourself.

This is another tactic you like to impose on your opposition.

If this thread is truly a waste of your time why are you posting in it at all?

Implicitly your actions speak louder than anything you can say.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:26:53 AM

Prove it.

You want people to take you seriously yet you make claims and then don't back them up with hard evidence.

Shocked that no one (esp you) has asked OP to prove anything. He is after all, OP.

I do not want people to take me seriously. People will do what they want to do. Scammers and trolls are taking this and trying to make a big deal of it.

Am I your victim smoothie? Your attacks are so often they have lost all meaning. You keep trying and keep failing.

With so many people like you that hate me (or is it a man crush?) and spend so much effort trying to find some dirt on me I think it has the opposite effect of your intent.

Trolling
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:29:41 AM

Shocked that no one (esp you) has asked OP to prove anything. He is after all, OP.
You know, he did have theymos verifying the authenticity of the PMs. What else can we expect him to prove?
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:31:54 AM

You know, he did have theymos verifying the authenticity of the PMs. What else can we expect him to prove?

That I owe him BTC, or that the contract was not followed correctly.

He is claiming he is owed 3740.35 BTC. Just because Theymos said some PMs were real does not mean his claim is correct.

Is this troll bait or are you being serious? I honestly can not tell.

Trolling
bitdragon

peace

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:33:02 AM

OP has proven his part and you claim significant parts are missing. Thusly, it is expected and it is your turn to back up your claim. Nothing more and nothing less.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:34:30 AM

Prove it.

I do not want people to take me seriously. People will do what they want to do. Scammers and trolls are taking this and trying to make a big deal of it.

Am I your victim smoothie? Your attacks are so often they have lost all meaning. You keep trying and keep failing.

With so many people like you that hate me (or is it a man crush?) and spend so much effort trying to find some dirt on me I think it has the opposite effect of your intent.

Sometimes having many people confirm things you might not see about yourself may be a clear sign that what they see is true and you are just in denial.

You have taken out so many loans on this forum and done many shady deals (including PPT) that it isn't surprising that one of your creditors is wanting you to pay up.

Theymos even confirmed the PMs. To me (theymos and others), the context of those PMs show that you have the burden of proof to disprove your claim of not owing anything to the OP.

Your own words in the contract/PMs even give the impression that you felt and knew you owed something, even though now you claim you don't.

It's no wonder why you deleted so many of your posts....time to clean up after yourself eh? lol

Man crush? lol weren't you just the other day offering and I declined your offer?

Hint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623189.msg6906972#msg6906972   Grin Grin Grin

sigh... this is over your head yet again...  i have to assume you have some sort of learning disability. im shocked you have gotten this far in life the way you act. let me guess govt hand outs? i hate that i have to support people like you but whatever it is what it is.

no one really cares if you thought ripple was a bad idea. everyone who does not like premined coins does not like ripple. the point was asking someone who is semi anon to prove some meaningless thing on the internet!

i can prove all of my claims but why would i do so just cuz you demand it? who the fuck are you to demand personal information from me? you are a troll. you are scum. just about the only person in btcland who is more hated than you is matthew n wright. i know you are trying to be the most ignored and thus hated person and you think that is really cool (im sure it is your disability again) but that is not what normal people spend their time doing. tehy get a job and work or do something else productive.

im sure you will never learn and think that i am the one who is out of place here but whatever. you really should grow the fuck up, but don't do it to fast, cuz if you realize what a douche you are too quickly you just might top yourself.

now fuck off

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:35:25 AM

OP has proven his part and you claim significant parts are missing. Thusly, it is expected and it is your turn to back up your claim. Nothing more and nothing less.

Nice try but not going to happen. I owe you nothing and I could careless what you think of me.

Even if things were not missing there is enough there to see nothing is owed, esp not 3740.35 BTC.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:36:34 AM

That I owe him BTC, or that the contract was not followed correctly.

He is claiming he is owed 3740.35 BTC. Just because Theymos said some PMs were real does not mean his claim is correct.

Is this troll bait or are you being serious? I honestly can not tell.

You claim that the OP did not cite all of your communications that are relevant.

Yet you still haven't posted things into this supposed "context" you are claiming exists.

Still waiting for the other communication you have claimed is missing.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:39:10 AM

Yet you still haven't posted things into this supposed "context" you are claiming exists.

Yeah, nice try. This seems to be over your head, I owe you nothing. You will get nothing.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:40:32 AM

Nice try but not going to happen. I owe you nothing and I could careless what you think of me.

Even if things were not missing there is enough there to see nothing is owed, esp not 3740.35 BTC.

Theymos tends to see it differently. That should tell you something.

But of course you can't get a clue.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:42:03 AM

Yeah, nice try. This seems to be over your head, I owe you nothing. You will get nothing.

Right you owe me nothing...but it appears you may owe the OP something.

LOL

I thought replying to this thread was a waste of your time yet you still persist...lol  Smiley

Obviously that went over your head... Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

ANyone else seeing goat's name as "smoothis man crush"?

Lmfao

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: