Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22711 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:39:34 AM

Do you not understand that it was not guaranteed?

O RLY?

Bond face value is 1 BTC.
If BTCST defaults the bond will be worth 1 BTC.
If BTCST does not default the bond will be worth 1 BTC.

Wrong bonds dumbass.

Edit: Keep trying. If I was a scammer I'm sure you can find it! 

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:40:29 AM

O RLY?

Wrong bonds dumbass.

Quoted for reference.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:40:34 AM

Me and Pirate? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think you mean you and GLBSE.

I had no problems with GLBSE when I transferred my bonds over to you for redemption. You even acknowledged receipt and said you'd send out payment. It's all right there in black & white, so to speak. And yes I know there was a large amount of risk involved with a 7% weekly return, and that's why I wanted to get out. Up until that point, nothing was amiss and Pirate was paying on time like clockwork. Like I said, it was just really bad timing.

Look, I'm not even mad and don't really want to argue about it. If you want to make it right and honor the deal we agreed upon (or any amicable variation thereof), that'd be awesome and that would be exactly the Goat I've come to know since I first signed up here. At this point I'm even open to the deal you sent me in PM, but it's really up to you what you want to do.

Mousepotato
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:42:00 AM

Me and Pirate? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think you mean you and GLBSE.

I had no problems with GLBSE when I transferred my bonds over to you for redemption. You even acknowledged receipt and said you'd send out payment. It's all right there in black & white, so to speak. And yes I know there was a large amount of risk involved with a 7% weekly return, and that's why I wanted to get out. Up until that point, nothing was amiss and Pirate was paying on time like clockwork. Like I said, it was just really bad timing.

Look, I'm not even mad and don't really want to argue about it. If you want to make it right and honor the deal we agreed upon (or any amicable variation thereof), that'd be awesome and that would be exactly the Goat I've come to know since I first signed up here. At this point I'm even open to the deal you sent me in PM, but it's really up to you what you want to do.

Tell me what I did wrong. Tell me how I did not follow the agreement.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:42:43 AM

O RLY?

Wrong bonds dumbass.

Quoted for reference.

Haha theymos removed his post.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:44:24 AM

Well I got some real life stuff to do. If you guys can get your shit together and make a case about me scamming or whatever I will come back and deal with it.

anyway keep trying smoothie and theymos!

Cool

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:46:07 AM

Well I got some real life stuff to do. If you guys can get your shit together and make a case about me scamming or whatever I will come back and deal with it.

anyway keep trying smoothie and theymos!

Cool

I don't have to try. Your reputation here is quite obvious.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:52:16 AM

Well, you said you'd send out Tuesday (08/21/12). There was no conditional clause attached to it such as "I'll send out Tuesday only if Pirate makes his scheduled payout." That's the deal we had, and that's why I had sent you back the bonds to begin with. I completed my half of the bargain, and it's still not too late for you to follow through with your end of the deal Tongue

Mousepotato
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:54:28 AM

Well, you said you'd send out Tuesday (08/21/12). There was no conditional clause attached to it such as "I'll send out Tuesday only if Pirate makes his scheduled payout." That's the deal we had, and that's why I had sent you back the bonds to begin with. I completed my half of the bargain, and it's still not too late for you to follow through with your end of the deal Tongue

Goat's logic is quite warped. I highly doubt he will take this ^ seriously.

Now that he has gotten his shiny penny why should he? He has been able to make money off of many "suckers" like you.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12873

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:06:46 AM

Here are some posts related to TYGRR.BOND-P that Goat deleted for some reason...

i have said before if someone wants to sell i will buy at 1. they just need to let me know how much and give me a reasonable amount of time to get the funds to glbse.

thanks

Has this been revoked?

no

pirate is lowering his rates on some accounts (looks like bitcoin price increase finally cought him). Are your rates staying at 6.8%?

I don't know, i just found out myself. I'm not sure what I will get from Pirate. I will adjust as I said in the thread if the rates do get lowered.

There was a set rule forthis.

Thanks.

If your account is applied "BTC 25,000 + 5%," as would remain for TYGRR.BOND-P? This should be clear as soon as possible.

I just woke up and have not read the thread/contract but I think it will change to 4.85%

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:10:50 AM

Here are some posts related to TYGRR.BOND-P that Goat deleted for some reason...

i have said before if someone wants to sell i will buy at 1. they just need to let me know how much and give me a reasonable amount of time to get the funds to glbse.

thanks

Has this been revoked?

no

pirate is lowering his rates on some accounts (looks like bitcoin price increase finally cought him). Are your rates staying at 6.8%?

I don't know, i just found out myself. I'm not sure what I will get from Pirate. I will adjust as I said in the thread if the rates do get lowered.

There was a set rule forthis.

Thanks.

If your account is applied "BTC 25,000 + 5%," as would remain for TYGRR.BOND-P? This should be clear as soon as possible.

I just woke up and have not read the thread/contract but I think it will change to 4.85%

Trolling
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12873

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:12:07 AM

I find it interesting that after the rate change, the prices on this bond dropped to a point that the actual return is roughly at 7% again.  Cheesy Definitely a steal, IMO.

I was thinking the same thing. 

yeah very odd. i have been making reasonable time in paying people who want to sell at 1 btc. not sure why the panic selling. great deal for you guys.

hell, i might start buying some back Smiley

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:24:40 AM

I find it interesting that after the rate change, the prices on this bond dropped to a point that the actual return is roughly at 7% again.  Cheesy Definitely a steal, IMO.

I was thinking the same thing. 

yeah very odd. i have been making reasonable time in paying people who want to sell at 1 btc. not sure why the panic selling. great deal for you guys.

hell, i might start buying some back Smiley

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:29:46 AM

Thank you theymos!

I wanted to quote this because of your tendency to remove your posts once you realize you are helping me out.

Clearly MP did not want these back right away for 1 BTC. She even admitted today she wanted 1 BTC plus interest. She let it ride!

This is clear even from the "revised" formula.  

BTW I did end up buying back shares. I'm sure you know how that worked out, lost my ass...  

Thanks theymos for being the broker for this on GLBSE. Glad you made bank with the fees you collected and the profit you made from your inside knowledge and reading his PMs! By the way, what are you going to do with the GLBSE coin you still hold? Keep it for yourself?

Edit: just saw the begging address in your sig! You are too much theymos!   

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:32:49 AM

Yes there was a conditional clause attached and you are the one who attached it. However if you attached it or not it does not matter. What you attached is exactly what the contract was for. Claiming you made a mistake when you attached the condition 2 years later is a bit weak. I did exactly what you asked me to do.

Any way these bonds were not guaranteed. Just ask theymos!

Trolling
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:38:02 AM

Yes there was a conditional clause attached and you are the one who attached it. However if you attached it or not it does not matter. What you attached is exactly what the contract was for. Claiming you made a mistake when you attached the condition 2 years later is a bit weak. I did exactly what you asked me to do.

Ok, great! Now we're getting somewhere. Since you're apparently willing to stick with our contract, then 427*4.85% = 20.7095 BTC. It said nothing whether Pirate actually paid out; only what the new payout rate was. And don't worry about the bonds being guaranteed or not. That only comes into play in the event of a default, and we made our deal before that happened Smiley

Mousepotato
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:42:39 AM

Ok, great! Now we're getting somewhere. Since you're apparently willing to stick with our contract, then 427*4.85% = 20.7095 BTC. It said nothing whether Pirate actually paid out; only what the new payout rate was. And don't worry about the bonds being guaranteed or not. That only comes into play in the event of a default, and we made our deal before that happened Smiley

Lol. What is "it". The contract?

Btw I dont think you understand the deal. You can not change the formula two years later. Why do you think you can?

Trolling
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:47:46 AM

Btw I dont think you understand the deal. You can not change the formula two years later. Why do you think you can?

Oh but I'm not. I had simply corrected the formula to make sense. Why would I accept 427*4.85% when you were clearly paying 1.00 BTC per bond at the time. You even thanked Theymos for posting about that policy a few minutes ago. It was meant to be 427+(whatever the new payout rate is). But hey, you seem to be willing to go by the original "contract" of 427*(whatever the new payout rate is), which ended up being 4.85%. So pick your poison: Which formula do you want to go by?

Mousepotato
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:53:57 AM

Yeah man, it does seem pretty clear that yall did ink a deal for a redemption of 427 bonds before Pirate's ship had sailed. Mouse, the BTC value has changed drastically since then though, and I think it would be fair if you interpreted it as the cash value of 427 BTC was back then (around $5700 and change). That makes it easy since that's right around 10 BTC in today's money.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:56:32 AM

Oh but I'm not. I had simply corrected the formula to make sense. Why would I accept 427*4.85% when you were clearly paying 1.00 BTC per bond at the time. You even thanked Theymos for posting about that policy a few minutes ago. It was meant to be 427+(whatever the new payout rate is). But hey, you seem to be willing to go by the original "contract" of 427*(whatever the new payout rate is), which ended up being 4.85%. So pick your poison: Which formula do you want to go by?

why do you think you get to collect interest and not have any risk for the bonds?

You like gurrty are trying to play with words to claim you are owed something you are not.

also in that theymos quote i said i dont know but i think... clearly it was 0 in the end after i looked into it.

theymos is just selecting a few posts out of context to make me look bad but he still fails.

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: