Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram  (Read 114267 times)
TheMoneyStorm

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 08:14:57 PM

I use http://bitcoinexchange.cc/ and it loads fine, I've never used that dot com before. Is the dot com your domain also?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasco (OP)
Donator

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 08:16:28 PM

I use http://bitcoinexchange.cc/ and it loads fine, I've never used that dot com before. Is the dot com your domain also?

My only domain is www.bitcoinexchange.cc

klayus

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 08:23:33 PM

If MG is going out tonight mine has to be there as well, sent you all the details on mail and pm. Will give feedback on this topic with what happened. Hope everything will be ok!

Best regards
TheMoneyStorm

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 08:55:27 PM

My only domain is www.bitcoinexchange.cc

That's what I thought, Thanks
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:29:00 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2011, 03:09:20 AM by TheGer

Just checking in on the status of todays WU transfers?

/waiting patiently since the 8th
Vasco (OP)
Donator

Activity: 213

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:01:34 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2011, 04:12:31 AM by BitcoinExchange

I sent out another round of MoneyGram and WU... if you didn't get an e-mail from me regarding your transfer please send me a PM.

Pending gift card orders will be processed tomorrow, along with remaining Western Unions and ACH's.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:19:30 AM

Got my payments from before the paypal issues resolved. Part was funded a while ago through a backup account and the rest was just done through a moneygram. I'll be going to pick up the moneygram tomorrow. While it did take a few days for all of this to go through, it's understandable due to the paypal issues and recent price increase. Definitely will be doing more business again.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
frutza

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:05:23 AM

I am reporting on two transactions with BitcoinExchange.cc

Transaction 1: Bitcoin -> Liberty Reserve. It was almost real-time, although over email. I sent the bitcoins and got the LR in my account in less than 2 minutes. Impressive!
Transaction 2: Bitcoin -> GreenDot MoneyPak. It took a few days due to some issues BitcoinExchange had with PayPal (why am I not surprised?). The problem was clearly explained to me, and all my emails were answered in a timely manner. I just received the MoneyPack codes and deposited them with no problems to my GreenDot card account.

A note on Transaction 2 is in order here. When I sold my BTC to BitcoinEchange, the MtGox exchange rate was much better than it is now (to my advantage). BitcoinExchange did NOT change the terms of our deal, which I really appreciated!  Cool

Thank you BitcoinExchange, and keep up the good work!
klayus

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 10:01:09 AM

here is my feedback:
I got the money... altough there were some problems that it lasted a bit longer than it should have, everything else was ok.
will do bussiness again in the future!!!

Best regards,
Dragos
fisheye

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:38:58 PM

I got my newegg certificate this morning  Grin Thanks for the service.
dkehler

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:40:36 PM

Got a wire transfer today from a transaction that was initiated before the PayPal problems.  So although it took a while, he came through in the end.  BitcoinExchange is honest.
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:49:55 PM

Got my Western Union today!  Understandable with the PayPal crap going on, but hopefully it'll be longer than 8 days next time Wink

Thank you!  I'll still use you Smiley
Hypert

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 12:14:26 AM

Did the ACH payments go out?

I still have not received mine yet.
TheGer

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 03:04:39 PM

Picked up my WU Xfer last night.  Took longer than I'd like but would do business again.
johnjohnx2

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 12:19:28 PM

Sent an email ~11 hours ago and added on AIM/Skype. Still no response.  Huh
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:34:07 PM

Always get an email saying order placed but no info on how to enter my moneypak info or anything...
johnjohnx2

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 03:30:28 AM

Finally talked to him. Sent email 7 hours ago to complete my purchase but still have not heard back.
huayra.agera

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 07:15:33 AM

He must be very busy with all of our transactions. I also am waiting patiently for my funds to go through since June 13. I hope everything churns out well.

BTC: 1JMPScxohom4MXy9X1Vgj8AGwcHjT8XTuy
SirBruce

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:10:27 AM

So far I am dissastisfed with BitcoinExchange.cc.  They owe me money and have not paid me.

They gave me a quote Monday afternoon to sell my ~1.33 bitcoins and sent me a confirmation after sending them my banking information for ACH transfer.  They say on the website that all payments will post with 72 hours.  Thursday night I sent them an email.  No response.  Friday night I sent them an email.  No response.  Saturday night I sent them an IM on this board.  No response.

Since Monday I have initiated, and received, a completely unrelated ACH transfer to my bank account, so I know it's not an issue with my bank.  I'm sure BitcoinExchange will now claim that since it is the weekend, I can't expect my money until Monday.  That may be, but that's a violation of their 72 hour pledge.  Basically they've held my money for a week interest-free, free to sell it at their convenience on the market at a price higher than what I was given, without having to worry about cash flow issues.  That's a nice racket.

Not only do I demand payment but I believe they should waive their % fee for taking so long.  I cannot recommend anyone else use BitcoinExchange.cc because of this.

Bruce
TheGer

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:19:26 AM

I can see how mad you must be losing out on your profit on ~1.33 BTC.  What can I....  a concerned citizen of the Universe do to make it up to you?

Why don't you sit back for a minute and really think about the lineup of people waiting in line ahead of you that deserve to have their stuff dealt with first if such convenience cashing out BTC is such a burden on you I suggest you go grab yourself some LR bucks and play footsie around the internet trying to get some value out of you 1.33 BTC.  I can only imagine the lineup of people he has waiting along with the large sums of money he has to shift around on a daily basis to make things work.  I doubt he has a few hundred grand he can slush fund his cashouts with while taking in a small percentage of your 1.33 BTC. 

If you like I will happily pay your inconvenience fee.  how's 10% of your 1.33 BTC sound?  If you like the sound of 10% of your 1.33 BTC let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: