Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileMiner: Monitor & Control your Farm from your Browser or Phone w/Open API  (Read 34360 times)
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:32:38 PM

May be all the users of mobileminer should donate enough so nwoolls can support it. I can donate manually every month 1% of my earnings.
Or we need to find who will continue it. Server is not s problem. Let's think about it together.

At this point I am not interested in hosting or maintaining MobileMiner. I am no longer mining at all (as it no longer makes sense to do at home paying electricity) so this isn't really an area I'm investing time or resources in. Additionally most miners are not willing to pay on top of electricity as it takes away from their profit.

That said if someone wants to purchase the entire stack I am open to discussions and can be reached at nate @ mobileminerapp.com or nwoolls @ gmail.com.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoglance

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:52:45 PM

May be all the users of mobileminer should donate enough so nwoolls can support it. I can donate manually every month 1% of my earnings.
Or we need to find who will continue it. Server is not s problem. Let's think about it together.

At this point I am not interested in hosting or maintaining MobileMiner. I am no longer mining at all (as it no longer makes sense to do at home paying electricity) so this isn't really an area I'm investing time or resources in. Additionally most miners are not willing to pay on top of electricity as it takes away from their profit.

That said if someone wants to purchase the entire stack I am open to discussions and can be reached at nate @ mobileminerapp.com or nwoolls @ gmail.com.

Nate, We're still open to the offer of %50 profit split even if we have to rewrite the end points in PHP

nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:57:54 PM

Nate, We're still open to the offer of %50 profit split even if we have to rewrite the end points in PHP

Thanks it's definitely an option I may take. I don't mean to be irresponsive to your offer - any of them won't be taken right away (unfortunately). A lot of stuff going on personally and professionally. But I think either way it should be up again at some point under different stewardship.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
cryptoglance

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:05:47 PM

Thanks it's definitely an option I may take. I don't mean to be irresponsive to your offer - any of them won't be taken right away (unfortunately). A lot of stuff going on personally and professionally. But I think either way it should be up again at some point under different stewardship.

We understand! We just want to see such a great product continue forward Smiley

rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:10:20 AM

We understand! We just want to see such a great product continue forward Smiley

here here to the two interested parties! 

make it happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: