Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142521 times)
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:25:26 AM

Official Statement Regarding Legality of LeagueCoin:

LeagueCoin is the cryptocurrency of our tip-bot and digital marketplace along with other applications that we will be announcing and launching during June. We are not associated with League of Legends or Riot Games in any way and are instead building software applications to be complementary to the community. We seek to improve the community aspect of League of Legends while raising awareness about the possibilities that cryptocurrencies offer to online gaming.

Open-source projects are the way of the future and it is fully within our rights to build applications to be used by this community. Nevertheless, in no way do we seek to violate copyright law and “pass off” our project as officially sanctioned by Riot. We are completely open to discussing our project with Riot since we are dedicated players and fans of League of Legends.

If you would like to talk to us directly about this matter, feel free to drop by our Chat which is hosted on our website: http://leaguecoin.co/chat

That means nothing if you haven't contacted Riot about what you're doing.

We just updated an amazing video made by us, along with password protected wallet!

I love how your amazing video doesn't have any graphics whatsoever and is just a bunch of color fades and text.  Embarrassed

So what's the word from Riot about you operating a similarly-named business inside of their system with a bot doing currency transactions using a coin that trades on their namesake that competes directly with their built-in features?

Well I don't get it, do I need to contact you about what I'm doing when I'm pooping?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-deception

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mightymoo

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:33:34 AM

LeagueCoin is the cryptocurrency of our tip-bot and digital marketplace along with other applications that we will be announcing and launching during June. We are not associated with League of Legends or Riot Games in any way and are instead building software applications to be complementary to the community. We seek to improve the community aspect of League of Legends while raising awareness about the possibilities that cryptocurrencies offer to online gaming.

Open-source projects are the way of the future and it is fully within our rights to build applications to be used by this community. Nevertheless, in no way do we seek to violate copyright law and “pass off” our project as officially sanctioned by Riot. We are completely open to discussing our project with Riot since we are dedicated players and fans of League of Legends.

If you would like to talk to us directly about this matter, feel free to drop by our Chat which is hosted on our website: http://leaguecoin.co/chat

We just updated an amazing video made by us, along with password protected wallet!

I love how your amazing video doesn't have any graphics whatsoever and is just a bunch of color fades and text.  Embarrassed

So what's the word from Riot about you operating a similarly-named business inside of their system with a bot doing currency transactions using a coin that trades on their namesake that competes directly with their built-in features?

Well I don't get it, do I need to contact you about what I'm doing when I'm pooping?

Sounds like you
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:47:46 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

Doesn't afraid of anything. Lol that English
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:58:24 AM

faucet pleachh

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:31:20 AM

spread the hash rate http://lol.pool.mn/ has more then 51%

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:35:49 AM

Why my wallet is out of sync?

I got one active connection and waited for half an hour with no change.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:37:05 AM

Why my wallet is out of sync?

I got one active connection and waited for half an hour with no change.

add this line to conf file

addnode=lol.pool.mn

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
jacob019

Activity: 252

Cryptomancer

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:42:33 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 01:58:42 AM by jacob019

Rock&Pool (formerly MingoPool) is a scam!

Sorry to keep posting, but after being screwed over by this guy it's now my duty to follow all his posts with a warning so that other people don't fall for his trap.

Search the 365coin thread for "mingopool", TONS of complaints.   Now he thinks he can fool us by rebranding.  He stole 0.38 365 from me.  On the day I discovered it that amount was worth USD$352 !  Other complaints of him using miners credentials on other pools and changing the payout address.  This is a dishonest pool operator, you've been warned.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
makinilla

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:03:01 AM

Rock&Pool (formerly MingoPool) is a scam!

Sorry to keep posting, but after being screwed over by this guy it's now my duty to follow all his posts with a warning so that other people don't fall for his trap.

Search the 365coin thread for "mingopool", TONS of complaints.   Now he thinks he can fool us by rebranding.  He stole 0.38 365 from me.  On the day I discovered it that amount was worth USD$352 !  Other complaints of him using miners credentials on other pools and changing the payout address.  This is a dishonest pool operator, you've been warned.

Thanks for reporting!
eltortugaloco

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:11:37 AM

LeagueCoin: a cryptocurrency for League of Legends http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/leaguecoin-a-cryptocurrency-for-league-of-legends/
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:27:22 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:48:59 AM

Well what do you know, we just found a block with only 20mh... some lucky fella got most of the block and a bonus!

http://lol.minerpools.com
Oh, and everyone else who was previously mining here, you all got your shares as well, it's PPLNS Wink

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:01:30 AM

spread the hash rate http://lol.pool.mn/ has more then 51%

http://new.hashharder.com/x11/leaguecoin

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
becausePool

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:04:33 AM

Spread the hash!
https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=lol

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:42:09 AM

Or you could send that hash over here Wink we have blocks and cookies

http://lol.hashhot.com/index.php
allcoin.com

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:48:15 AM

Need a few coins for test to add LOL to Allcoin.com .
Please PM me if you can offer me some.
Thx.

Regards,
James

leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:58:42 AM

LeagueCoin Listed On Bittrex!

Happy trading Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LOL

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
Vitalogy

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:26:51 AM

Is deposit to Bittrex working for anyone?

EDIT:
Of course, 2 minutes after posting this the coins appear in my wallet...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: