Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlada69

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

Why BCH instead of DOGE? DOGE fees are much lower.
Why Bluetrade instead of Poloniex? Polo volume is much higher.

ok for doge and polo had issues too about clams. It may be ok now.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-bch-doge.html#3m

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jordixal

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lover

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Is there any new things going on here?
Honestly speaking I cannot see what is reason for that coin. From trading view looks it is dead. Good thing is support poloniex and bittrex. but volumes are not huge, not sure how long it will stay on exchanges

Look at the RDD and VERGE volumes/price on Biitrex 2 years ago, you'll be surprised. And RDD was delisted from Poloniex, that seemed the end for RDD, and look now.

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Has anyone been able to withdraw any CLAM from Yobit? I converted all to BTC and was getting ready to move to Polo, but now I am stuck trying to verify my Polo account. If CLAM withdraw is now active, I would consider converting back to CLAM and withdraw CLAM...

ijuststarted

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Has anyone been able to withdraw any CLAM from Yobit? I converted all to BTC and was getting ready to move to Polo, but now I am stuck trying to verify my Polo account. If CLAM withdraw is now active, I would consider converting back to CLAM and withdraw CLAM...
Well the situation has been like that for quite some time now. I don't see any indications why yobit would enable CLAM withdrawal, when they had the pssobility to do that all along. I don't know about BTC withdrawal fees at the moment, so you should check if BCH or DOGE would be a better option.
technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Is there any new things going on here?
Honestly speaking I cannot see what is reason for that coin. From trading view looks it is dead. Good thing is support poloniex and bittrex. but volumes are not huge, not sure how long it will stay on exchanges

Look at the RDD and VERGE volumes/price on Biitrex 2 years ago, you'll be surprised. And RDD was delisted from Poloniex, that seemed the end for RDD, and look now.

I think for now, I still see some value in Clam with Just-Dice. And I believe a new release on the clam wallet is in the works.  Much of the details of the new release, features and all, I have not really gotten a chance to research.  Perhaps someone here can add, or if you want, you can always go to the clam channel in IRC and check with the people there.  Hope this helps!

hroub

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:40:37 PM by hroub

Well the situation has been like that for quite some time now. I don't see any indications why yobit would enable CLAM withdrawal, when they had the pssobility to do that all along. I don't know about BTC withdrawal fees at the moment, so you should check if BCH or DOGE would be a better option.

Yeah, sorry, I meant I converted all to BTC then to DOGE. But now that Polo keeps denying my verification, I'm looking for other alternatives... Cryptopia and Bluetrade have too low volumes...

Vlada69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Yeah, sorry, I meant I converted all to BTC then to DOGE. But now that Polo keeps denying my verification, I'm looking for other alternatives... Cryptopia and Bluetrade have too low volumes...

Bleutrade was used from a guy on reddit as I was routing the only exchange that can easily shift your clams to the clamclient. As I posted many times.

Unfortunately post of that from reddit was deleted!?!
hroub

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Bleutrade was used from a guy on reddit as I was routing the only exchange that can easily shift your clams to the clamclient. As I posted many times.

Thanks. I'm going to try Cryptopia. They have less trading volume than Yoshit, but at least I haven't had any major problems with them related to withdrawals... It's probably going to take a while to buy back some CLAMs and send to my staking wallet, because of Cryptopia low volume... But at least it's higher volume than Bluetrade...

Vlada69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Thanks. I'm going to try Cryptopia. They have less trading volume than Yoshit, but at least I haven't had any major problems with them related to withdrawals... It's probably going to take a while to buy back some CLAMs and send to my staking wallet, because of Cryptopia low volume... But at least it's higher volume than Bluetrade...

Dude you must be whale of the clams Wink
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

Poloniex and Bittrex are the best.

Bittrex is my prefered because the 100BTC withdraw daily limit, but they charge .2 CLAM for withdraw which kinda kills me inside to pay.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex are the best.

Bittrex is my prefered because the 100BTC withdraw daily limit, but they charge .2 CLAM for withdraw which kinda kills me inside to pay.

+1 for Bittrex.

ijuststarted

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/M9zbdol.png

LuckyBit has launched Clambling, a Clam gambling website where you can play 4 thrilling games! You can win up to x99.9 times your initial bet.

Visit: https://clambling.luckyb.it/

Amazing!! Much needed competition for JD!
Are you planning on implementing bankroll / staking features or is it just for gambling?
Dmitro777

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

cryptopia I do not recommend them mngo problems
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:37:09 PM by dooglus

LuckyBit has launched Clambling, a Clam gambling website where you can play 4 thrilling games! You can win up to x99.9 times your initial bet.

Looks good.

I had some trouble setting up 2FA. The 6 digit code I entered to enable it was rejected - it started with 00, which I thought might have been the problem. But it's also possible that the 30 second window had just changed and you don't accept slightly old codes.

I played about with it a bit and found that I could use the same 6 digit code twice - once to turn 2FA on, and again to turn it off. The codes are meant to be single-use only, so that's a security issue.

After turning 2FA on and off again, I couldn't turn it back on without first reloading the site. It seemed like the 2FA secret had changed on the server, but the client hadn't been updated with the new one. Clicking "Enable 2FA" in that state didn't do anything - no error or success message was shown.

Edit: it looks like you can win 999x on plinko, so it's not "up to 99.9x"...

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Vlada69

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

Looks good.

I had some trouble setting up 2FA. The 6 digit code I entered to enable it was rejected - it started with 00, which I thought might have been the problem. But it's also possible that the 30 second window had just changed and you don't accept slightly old codes.

I played about with it a bit and found that I could use the same 6 digit code twice - once to turn 2FA on, and again to turn it off. The codes are meant to be single-use only, so that's a security issue.

After turning 2FA on and off again, I couldn't turn it back on without first reloading the site. It seemed like the 2FA secret had changed on the server, but the client hadn't been updated with the new one. Clicking "Enable 2FA" in that state didn't do anything - no error or success message was shown.

prolly not an issue but did you synchronize both your computer and mobile phone time settings?
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

prolly not an issue but did you synchronize both your computer and mobile phone time settings?

Yes, my clocks are accurate.

Another comment: in the account history it would be useful if the txids were links to a block explorer, such as:

http://khashier.com/tx/<txid>

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:50:38 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:15:14 AM by BayAreaCoins

For some reason, the chat on Luckybits website for Clambling isn't letting me post messages.

I'm horribly tired right now and I'm not trying to pick a fight with dooglus, but what he said in the Clambling Luckybit general chat isn't the whole story and I would strongly suggest services not ignore these small faucet transactions to save literally pennies.

My responds to the public chat @ Luckybits Clambling site: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ttLTrK9tZs

(Excuse the few bumps in the recording... I made a near perfect recording on my computer, but forgot my fucking mic was blow and it kind of made doing the second recording a bit harder.)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Vlada69

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

For some reason, the chat on Luckybits website for Clambling isn't letting me post messages.

I'm horribly tired right now and I'm not trying to pick a fight with dooglus, but what he said in the Clambling Luckybit general chat isn't the whole story and I would strongly suggest services not ignore these small faucet transactions to save literally pennies.

My responds to the public chat @ Luckybits Clambling site: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ttLTrK9tZs

(Excuse the few bumps in the recording... I made a near perfect recording on my computer, but forgot my fucking mic was blow and it kind of made doing the second recording a bit harder.)

Also try next time to change audio recording settings to 192000 Hz/24 bit. It will greatly improve audio recordings.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

Bluetrade is shitty exchange surely. Cryptopia exchange has fixed their technical problems finally as they stated in official announcement on Twitter channel some days ago "The planned upgrades have been successfully completed and we are back online".
Regarding to exchanges, I have a hint for your. There are cycle of exchanges from Poloniex-Bittrex-Cryptopia-Binance and now, it seems right time to go back from Binance-Cryptopia-Bittrex-Poloniex.
Poloniex will be great again.  Cool

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:25:03 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:37:31 AM by dooglus

I would strongly suggest services not ignore these small faucet transactions to save literally pennies.

It's not about saving pennies, it's about not having your CLAM client grind to a halt every time a new block is found as it struggles to update the wallet.dat for each of the thousands of dust outputs it contains.

If you use "mininput=0.001" in clam.conf then the wallet won't recognize the dust deposits at all, and so isn't bogged down by them.

This is nothing against you or your site. It's just a practical matter that once the CLAM wallet has received too many transactions it starts performing horribly. I don't know for sure, but I expect the reason that the various exchanges have their CLAM wallets offline a lot of the time is something to do with this same issue.

Edit: I listened to the voice recording. I probably should have mentioned the off-chain tipping thing we do instead of spamming the blockchain. You should sort out a similar deal with luckybit if they're interested. But again, this isn't about saving the 50 cents it costs to sweep the dust. It's about not having the dust transactions cause the wallet software to grind to a halt. Sweeping a thousand utxos doesn't remove them from the wallet's tx list, and doesn't fix the slowdown issues we see.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: