[ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN

<< < (539/700) > >>

vegasguy:
Quote from: Phosphorous on January 23, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

Quote from: vegasguy on January 23, 2015, 06:08:52 PM

Things that ARE exclusive , and unique for the most part and very valuable. The value would be determined by the demand, and unique supply. It is worth what people are willing to pay for it, and I think that if they knew it was very limited and hard to get into, and NOt public,this in itself would cause value, and bring together a like minded fund at the same time.

Vegas

There would be no demand because no one can own it outside of the club. And if I'm in the club, I can only sell to other club members which also limits demand.

I said earlier , the coin CAN and SHOULD be on the exchanges, and traded. The unique part is the wallet, that would generate the high pos rewards. The right people WOULD be accepted, and I believe that there would be massive demand because everyone wants something that is unique, that few people have. You would only get the hedgecoins by owning enough MMXIV. There would be a minimum buy in from dev spots. This would filter out the wrong people as the price would be too high for them.

Vegas

vegasguy:
Quote from: ntsdm on January 23, 2015, 06:18:47 PM

Quote from: vegasguy on January 23, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

Also with a software wallet it could have a unique unchangeable wallet id. Only spots would know who it belonged to,  and would have to decide if he would allow for selling the wallet to another. I say no. Only the original walletholder can use the wallet. This keeps the wallet in the right hands, and dev spots would control inflation by # of wallets he hands out.

Vegas

the silk road trial shows how easy it is to kack a computer without being detected and copy out the wallet....... thus if hardware coded to the specific machine it would be useless because the software wallet would not work without the allowed machine to run it

If your suggesting hardware coded to a machine like product activation. Thats a bad idea for guys like me that upgrade their pc every month. But maybe a hardware AND a software wallet that have to match, regardless of machine hardware. This would certainly protect the fund, and allow for backups. I would like to see the dev include an emergency function were we could email dev spots and have him issue us a temporary software code in case our hardware fails. The other problem with hardware staking is what if someone breaks into your home and steals your pc, and hardware device? Or there is a fire? Software backups are no good. No wallet yet has 2FA. This is the most secure method, and dev may need to sub some work and collaborate on adding 2 factor authentication. This makes the wallet secure, and you can back it up and your not screwed if the hardware fails, and if someone does hack in, its next to impossible to beat 2FA. Maybe start an ICO on Bittrex with a min buy in, maybe atleast 1 btc to weed out the wannabees. The fact that the dev is spots will automatically bring confidence to the ICO. Let the people vote on weather its a good idea with their btc.

I know dev is watching, I just wonder what he thinks of all of this  ??? Ya I read what you said about this idea , "most people dont like me", well I dont like you either and still invested a shitload with you..right? ;)

Vegas

Mortimer452:
Just posted an update on Fred:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926145.msg10239731#msg10239731

He is so damn happy right now  8)

ntsdm:
Quote from: vegasguy on January 23, 2015, 06:27:42 PM

Quote from: ntsdm on January 23, 2015, 06:18:47 PM

Quote from: vegasguy on January 23, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

Also with a software wallet it could have a unique unchangeable wallet id. Only spots would know who it belonged to,  and would have to decide if he would allow for selling the wallet to another. I say no. Only the original walletholder can use the wallet. This keeps the wallet in the right hands, and dev spots would control inflation by # of wallets he hands out.

Vegas

the silk road trial shows how easy it is to kack a computer without being detected and copy out the wallet....... thus if hardware coded to the specific machine it would be useless because the software wallet would not work without the allowed machine to run it

If your suggesting hardware coded to a machine like product activation. Thats a bad idea for guys like me that upgrade their pc every month. But maybe a hardware AND a software wallet that have to match, regardless of machine hardware. This would certainly protect the fund, and allow for backups. I would like to see the dev include an emergency function were we could email dev spots and have him issue us a temporary software code in case our hardware fails. The other problem with hardware staking is what if someone breaks into your home and steals your pc, and hardware device? Or there is a fire? Software backups are no good. No wallet yet has 2FA. This is the most secure method, and dev may need to sub some work and collaborate on adding 2 factor authentication. This makes the wallet secure, and you can back it up and your not screwed if the hardware fails, and if someone does hack in, its next to impossible to beat 2FA. Maybe start an ICO on Bittrex with a min buy in, maybe atleast 1 btc to weed out the wannabees. The fact that the dev is spots will automatically bring confidence to the ICO. Let the people vote on weather its a good idea with their btc.

I know dev is watching, I just wonder what he thinks of all of this  ??? Ya I read what you said about this idea , "most people dont like me", well I dont like you either and still invested a shitload with you..right? ;)

Vegas

or another idea could be..... a developer held database with the function inside the wallet to allow and disallow staking or mining. only those issued a key could stake or mine the coin ? retrievable and repeatable on any hardware.....customer code referenced, that way everyone can hold the coin and trade them but only a few can generate them and control the amount in circulation.? there are and would be a tremendous amount of different solutions and ways to go about it but there is still one problem...... pushing a developer to do this...... he also must be married to the coin and truly devoted or its a fail in the very same idea of creation!
if software based only the developer muust rely on the kindness of his selected community to assure his well being....
if he devolves the required hardware also"hardware + software solution"  then he will have a supplemented income with less pressure on the community for survival. and more incentive to further development and growth.

ntsdm:
POW ? SURE  at heart we are all miners!
POS? HAS ALWAYS BEEN A "COMMUNITY" BASED INFLATION CONTROL INCENTIVE FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL COIN
even here..... there are many different solutions and algo's ... to many to mention!!!

POIH  ?
PROOF OF INVESTMENT HOLDINGS
allowing only a small portion to be transferred out of the wallet in a given amount of time or the staking gets reset in the entire wallet. also obligating the preferential via of CooP to the other holders before allowing those coins to hit and shock the market.
 using a unique algo only for this.
its a complexed beast and if actually feasible it will take  ONE HELLA DEV WITH HARDCORE SKILLS and a marketing CREW for its success.

all of this requiring investment "coming from?:"
please remember real world possibilities;responsibilities,and human capabilities.
one only dev means when he goes on vacation to Angels island ......who will take care of the coin if "god,mohammed,buda,zeus, hell even his wife or girlfriend     or both,,, if something would happen?

EDIT,
opps i forgot the Mistress,,, she is the selfish bitch that could care less about anything other then her sugar daddies constant payouts to her account!
i hope i didnt leave many other people out of the loop?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page