Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

Guys if this sounds exciting to you , and you understand and agree or disagree with me, please chime in. I think if dev sees enough support for this, he might just do it. I think people will be breaking down the door to be a part of this unique coin.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:59:16 PM

The only problem is hardware fails, and WHEN it does you lose everything. Im liking a software wallet still. Atleast I can make a backup of it.

loololololololol
please dont get me wrong but software fail safes for hardware failure is actually very common.
look at how much apple has made by that simple fact.....
hp line of hardware specific servers still carry hardware coed to allow access
and the list goes on for days...... that is the lease of a problem
as for registration they send their keys to a protected database held by the dev could even be a crude solution

I think simple software with unique hardcoded wallet id is best. I dont want a hardware device to fail and have no backup.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ntsdm

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:03:59 PM

Guys if this sounds exciting to you , and you understand and agree or disagree with me, please chime in. I think if dev sees enough support for this, he might just do it. I think people will be breaking down the door to be a part of this unique coin.

Vegas

in making an actual "BRANDED" and Exclusive Crypto coin ..... there are many aspects that go way beyond simple community support and this would require  true dedication and total devotion for its survival.
remember that MMXIV today has its value  made from the open community , restricting this changes the entire ballgame.
Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:04:22 PM

Vegas
What is the point? I could make 10 "Exclusive Coin" and hand them out to 9 friends and keep one. And we can tell ourselves they are each worth $1M but we all promise not to sell. I guess we can call ourselves millionaires but if none of my friends will give me $1M for my coin and the public isn't allowed to, all I have is a worthless physical of digital coin and a group of delusional friends.
ntsdm

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:05:43 PM

The only problem is hardware fails, and WHEN it does you lose everything. Im liking a software wallet still. Atleast I can make a backup of it.

loololololololol
please dont get me wrong but software fail safes for hardware failure is actually very common.
look at how much apple has made by that simple fact.....
hp line of hardware specific servers still carry hardware coed to allow access
and the list goes on for days...... that is the lease of a problem
as for registration they send their keys to a protected database held by the dev could even be a crude solution

I think simple software with unique hardcoded wallet id is best. I dont want a hardware device to fail and have no backup.

hardware coding keys designated from the Yeti is a channeling method for control of who is actually allowed in the community.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:07:50 PM

The only problem with a hardware wallet is hardware fails, and WHEN it does you lose everything. Im liking a software wallet still. Atleast I can make a backup of it, and have it on a few computers.

This why it is suggested that you always keep paper copies of your private keys (even if not using The Snowball).  This way in the event of a hardware/software failure, you still have your keys, and your coins Smiley

I do this for every coin I hold.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:08:52 PM

Vegas
What is the point? I could make 10 "Exclusive Coin" and hand them out to 9 friends and keep one. And we can tell ourselves they are each worth $1M but we all promise not to sell. I guess we can call ourselves millionaires but if none of my friends will give me $1M for my coin and the public isn't allowed to, all I have is a worthless physical of digital coin and a group of delusional friends.

Things that ARE exclusive , and unique for the most part and very valuable. The value would be determined by the demand, and unique supply. It is worth what people are willing to pay for it, and I think that if they knew it was very limited and hard to get into, and NOt public,this in itself would cause value, and bring together a like minded fund at the same time.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

Also with a software wallet it could have a unique unchangeable wallet id. Only spots would know who it belonged to,  and would have to decide if he would allow for selling the wallet to another. I say no. Only the original walletholder can use the wallet. This keeps the wallet in the right hands, and dev spots would control inflation by # of wallets he hands out.

Vegas

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

Things that ARE exclusive , and unique for the most part and very valuable. The value would be determined by the demand, and unique supply. It is worth what people are willing to pay for it, and I think that if they knew it was very limited and hard to get into, and NOt public,this in itself would cause value, and bring together a like minded fund at the same time.

Vegas
There would be no demand because no one can own it outside of the club. And if I'm in the club, I can only sell to other club members which also limits demand.
ntsdm

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:18:47 PM

Also with a software wallet it could have a unique unchangeable wallet id. Only spots would know who it belonged to,  and would have to decide if he would allow for selling the wallet to another. I say no. Only the original walletholder can use the wallet. This keeps the wallet in the right hands, and dev spots would control inflation by # of wallets he hands out.

Vegas
the silk road trial shows how easy it is to kack a computer without being detected and copy out the wallet....... thus if hardware coded to the specific machine it would be useless because the software wallet would not work without the allowed machine to run it
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:22:21 PM

Vegas
There would be no demand because no one can own it outside of the club. And if I'm in the club, I can only sell to other club members which also limits demand.

I said earlier , the coin CAN and SHOULD be on the exchanges, and traded. The unique part is the wallet, that would generate the high pos rewards. The right people WOULD be accepted, and I believe that there would be massive demand because everyone wants something that is unique, that few people have. You would only get the hedgecoins by owning enough MMXIV. There would be a minimum buy in from dev spots. This would filter out the wrong people as the price would be too high for them.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:27:42 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:21:43 PM by vegasguy

Also with a software wallet it could have a unique unchangeable wallet id. Only spots would know who it belonged to,  and would have to decide if he would allow for selling the wallet to another. I say no. Only the original walletholder can use the wallet. This keeps the wallet in the right hands, and dev spots would control inflation by # of wallets he hands out.

Vegas
the silk road trial shows how easy it is to kack a computer without being detected and copy out the wallet....... thus if hardware coded to the specific machine it would be useless because the software wallet would not work without the allowed machine to run it

If your suggesting hardware coded to a machine like product activation. Thats a bad idea for guys like me that upgrade their pc every month. But maybe a hardware AND a software wallet that have to match, regardless of machine hardware. This would certainly protect the fund, and allow for backups. I would like to see the dev include an emergency function were we could email dev spots and have him issue us a temporary software code in case our hardware fails. The other problem with hardware staking is what if someone breaks into your home and steals your pc, and hardware device? Or there is a fire? Software backups are no good. No wallet yet has 2FA. This is the most secure method, and dev may need to sub some work and collaborate on adding 2 factor authentication. This makes the wallet secure, and you can back it up and your not screwed if the hardware fails, and if someone does hack in, its next to impossible to beat 2FA. Maybe start an ICO on Bittrex with a min buy in, maybe atleast 1 btc to weed out the wannabees. The fact that the dev is spots will automatically bring confidence to the ICO. Let the people vote on weather its a good idea with their btc.

I know dev is watching, I just wonder what he thinks of all of this  Huh Ya I read what you said about this idea , "most people dont like me", well I dont like you either and still invested a shitload with you..right? Wink

Vegas

Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

Just posted an update on Fred:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926145.msg10239731#msg10239731

He is so damn happy right now  Cool
ntsdm

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:41:29 AM

Also with a software wallet it could have a unique unchangeable wallet id. Only spots would know who it belonged to,  and would have to decide if he would allow for selling the wallet to another. I say no. Only the original walletholder can use the wallet. This keeps the wallet in the right hands, and dev spots would control inflation by # of wallets he hands out.

Vegas

If your suggesting hardware coded to a machine like product activation. Thats a bad idea for guys like me that upgrade their pc every month. But maybe a hardware AND a software wallet that have to match, regardless of machine hardware. This would certainly protect the fund, and allow for backups. I would like to see the dev include an emergency function were we could email dev spots and have him issue us a temporary software code in case our hardware fails. The other problem with hardware staking is what if someone breaks into your home and steals your pc, and hardware device? Or there is a fire? Software backups are no good. No wallet yet has 2FA. This is the most secure method, and dev may need to sub some work and collaborate on adding 2 factor authentication. This makes the wallet secure, and you can back it up and your not screwed if the hardware fails, and if someone does hack in, its next to impossible to beat 2FA. Maybe start an ICO on Bittrex with a min buy in, maybe atleast 1 btc to weed out the wannabees. The fact that the dev is spots will automatically bring confidence to the ICO. Let the people vote on weather its a good idea with their btc.

I know dev is watching, I just wonder what he thinks of all of this  Huh Ya I read what you said about this idea , "most people dont like me", well I dont like you either and still invested a shitload with you..right? Wink

Vegas

or another idea could be..... a developer held database with the function inside the wallet to allow and disallow staking or mining. only those issued a key could stake or mine the coin ? retrievable and repeatable on any hardware.....customer code referenced, that way everyone can hold the coin and trade them but only a few can generate them and control the amount in circulation.? there are and would be a tremendous amount of different solutions and ways to go about it but there is still one problem...... pushing a developer to do this...... he also must be married to the coin and truly devoted or its a fail in the very same idea of creation!
if software based only the developer muust rely on the kindness of his selected community to assure his well being....
if he devolves the required hardware also"hardware + software solution"  then he will have a supplemented income with less pressure on the community for survival. and more incentive to further development and growth.
ntsdm

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:08:16 AM

POW ? SURE  at heart we are all miners!
POS? HAS ALWAYS BEEN A "COMMUNITY" BASED INFLATION CONTROL INCENTIVE FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL COIN
even here..... there are many different solutions and algo's ... to many to mention!!!

POIH  ?
PROOF OF INVESTMENT HOLDINGS
allowing only a small portion to be transferred out of the wallet in a given amount of time or the staking gets reset in the entire wallet. also obligating the preferential via of CooP to the other holders before allowing those coins to hit and shock the market.
 using a unique algo only for this.
its a complexed beast and if actually feasible it will take  ONE HELLA DEV WITH HARDCORE SKILLS and a marketing CREW for its success.

all of this requiring investment "coming from?:"
please remember real world possibilities;responsibilities,and human capabilities.
one only dev means when he goes on vacation to Angels island ......who will take care of the coin if "god,mohammed,buda,zeus, hell even his wife or girlfriend     or both,,, if something would happen?

EDIT,
opps i forgot the Mistress,,, she is the selfish bitch that could care less about anything other then her sugar daddies constant payouts to her account!
i hope i didnt leave many other people out of the loop?
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:44:57 AM

any interest in using my services? I'll cut ya a deal because I like this team, coin, and 2014% POS! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934236.0

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:00:55 AM

So ive thought about this alot, and the bottom line is I cant control others actions. Too many idiots out there. BUT I can control the coin. So heres the deal. Those of you that want to dump at low prices will be dumping to me, and youll never see these coins again, because Im going to hold them. The good news with MMXIV is it has one of the lowest coin counts of any of the alt coins, and I am already a majority holder. So I will have a large buy wall up on both bittrex and polo 24/7. Ive already have 1 btc up on polo, and .6 btc so far on Bittrex. Ill also disrupt the buying process by always being the guy on top so the coins will always go to me, but we wont worry about that. No more of this bullshit trading .0001 mmxiv crap. Im born and raised in Vegas and we frown on that piddley crap. Bobby Knight is my idol, and I think he most famous pep talks might help explain it better for those of you that are trailing. Please take a moment of silence and close your eyes and play the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVmhI1SUq0

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

The easiest way would just be to offer a Snowball with a pre-compiled daemon and not post the source code. Otherwise people can just compile themselves. Building unique id's into the device to update the software only if purchased is easy, but trying to limit that in the blockchain I don't think is a good idea. Systems need to be built to scale from day one, not have roadblocks

You would only then be able to run the wallet through the webui initially, but people could just pass the daemon around and run it on desktops, too

I guess I understand the basics of what you're saying, but I think people will feel excluded and talk a lot of shit

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 07:35:13 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 07:45:56 AM by iGotSpots

Creating a new chain and allowing a swap from MMXIV to the exclusive chain would be ok. All swapped MMXIV would be destroyed, obviously. That's an easy alternative. If I did it that way, I would do the swap first, figure out how many are being traded, then premine the exact amount and distribute. That way the swappers would control the supply, or lack of, not me

I'm not sure what the reason for a new chain would be other than exclusivity. If that's what you're looking for, just buy every MMXIV  Wink

I don't need, or want, to run an ICO, though, in which anyone keeps any funds. Anything raised would need to be destroyed for me to even consider an idea

ntsdm

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:15:09 AM

Creating a new chain and allowing a swap from MMXIV to the exclusive chain would be ok. All swapped MMXIV would be destroyed, obviously. That's an easy alternative. If I did it that way, I would do the swap first, figure out how many are being traded, then premine the exact amount and distribute. That way the swappers would control the supply, or lack of, not me

I'm not sure what the reason for a new chain would be other than exclusivity. If that's what you're looking for, just buy every MMXIV  Wink

I don't need, or want, to run an ICO, though, in which anyone keeps any funds. Anything raised would need to be destroyed for me to even consider an idea

DUDE....!!!!
i hope you noticed?HuhHuhHuh?   you got spots!
i would say before embarking on a endeavor of any kind it would certainly be best to have a full and very precise game plan!
for now the MMXIV is still open to all that can afford it. in other words its open to every tom dick and hairy woman on the planet! sure the major stock holder is important and has alot of reasoning behind what he is saying but even if i agree with him or more then him it is still something to pass the common censorious prior to making any more..... meaning having a royal flush already in hand before you make the bet!
VEGAS----- fine tuning your ideas and making a solid game plan would only help thing
and im so sorry your from vegas........when you need a break come on up to Reno and we can chat!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: