Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:43:57 PM

30,000 coins buy support at 8000 sats !!

Guys this coin have only 575,000 coins, and the price is 8,000 sats, i know the bots trading right now on bittrex dont care about the price they only trade, but some of you guys, selling at this price ? really are you retards.

Im being buying this coin from 120,000 sats 100,000, 80,000, 60,000, i bought a bunch at 50,000, 30,000 and 20,000, why are you continue dropping the price, STOP dumping, let the buy orders grow, right now the fucking bot are selling 2496 coins at 12391, dont be panic, is not a guy selling, dont fight with the bots, they always want to sell first.

Some people bought Crave at 800,000 sats, last week, with same supply as MMXIV, why in the hell some of you bastards guys are selling for cheap this coin, my God, 8,000 sats, is unbelivable.

Umm... I remember paying 3.9million sat for 1 in the beginning.  The compound interest should push the price to 1 sat by the end of 2015 or 2016. Dumps are the norm with coin, it's a gamble where you are sure to loose if you not staking.
If you want to compete against the bots then buy some QTL and run one for yourself.  QTL is cheap right now.

To be honest, I don't think it's a good idea to push a coin like this to 1 sat... The biggest reason I got involved with MMXIV was that it had a sense of value imo. In my eyes MMXIV is still an interesting proposition but those that have dumped the price of MMXIV to shit have really made a good job of it.

After first year from 2014 coins at 2014% per year gives around 650 billion and after second year it's billions of billions it will blow right through 1 sat when the time comes. 

scam coin  Grin  pos 2014% per year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:11:00 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 04:30:22 PM by iGotSpots

30,000 coins buy support at 8000 sats !!

Guys this coin have only 575,000 coins, and the price is 8,000 sats, i know the bots trading right now on bittrex dont care about the price they only trade, but some of you guys, selling at this price ? really are you retards.

Im being buying this coin from 120,000 sats 100,000, 80,000, 60,000, i bought a bunch at 50,000, 30,000 and 20,000, why are you continue dropping the price, STOP dumping, let the buy orders grow, right now the fucking bot are selling 2496 coins at 12391, dont be panic, is not a guy selling, dont fight with the bots, they always want to sell first.

Some people bought Crave at 800,000 sats, last week, with same supply as MMXIV, why in the hell some of you bastards guys are selling for cheap this coin, my God, 8,000 sats, is unbelivable.

Umm... I remember paying 3.9million sat for 1 in the beginning.  The compound interest should push the price to 1 sat by the end of 2015 or 2016. Dumps are the norm with coin, it's a gamble where you are sure to loose if you not staking.
If you want to compete against the bots then buy some QTL and run one for yourself.  QTL is cheap right now.

To be honest, I don't think it's a good idea to push a coin like this to 1 sat... The biggest reason I got involved with MMXIV was that it had a sense of value imo. In my eyes MMXIV is still an interesting proposition but those that have dumped the price of MMXIV to shit have really made a good job of it.

After first year from 2014 coins at 2014% per year gives around 650 billion and after second year it's billions of billions it will blow right through 1 sat when the time comes.  

scam coin  Grin  pos 2014% per year

Yea, it's only been out for a year. Great scam..

Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:13:09 PM

obviously it can't stay at the rate it's at forever, or we'll see it grow faster and faster like the others... I think we should talk about it before it becomes an issue and throw around ideas if anyone has any. maybe do a vote for the best one or iGotSpots make the final decisions.

I think he's done an awesome job with 10k + BALLS = TEETH, and it should be interesting to say the least.

for MMXIV I always liked the idea of switching it to, 5% pos with a superblock every 1000th block at 2014% (or 20014%) It would put the brakes on the inflation and superblocks would be rare

I agree that at some point inflation must be less.
Maybe make it 2.014% pos with a superblock every 2014 blocks of 2014% Smiley
BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 06:33:09 PM

obviously it can't stay at the rate it's at forever, or we'll see it grow faster and faster like the others... I think we should talk about it before it becomes an issue and throw around ideas if anyone has any. maybe do a vote for the best one or iGotSpots make the final decisions.

I think he's done an awesome job with 10k + BALLS = TEETH, and it should be interesting to say the least.

for MMXIV I always liked the idea of switching it to, 5% pos with a superblock every 1000th block at 2014% (or 20014%) It would put the brakes on the inflation and superblocks would be rare

I agree that at some point inflation must be less.
Maybe make it 2.014% pos with a superblock every 2014 blocks of 2014% Smiley

I definitely agree with you.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:26:01 PM

Fred is upset at what has happened to his investment.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:06:40 PM

Fred is upset at what has happened to his investment.

iGotSpots isn't too happy, either

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:38:35 AM

I am in that good situation than now i have 380 coins from only 3 mln 10k

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:30:52 AM

but hey thats a-ok... just swap to another coin of different specs... keep juicing the sheeple for every last drop, right?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 10:00:24 AM

but hey thats a-ok... just swap to another coin of different specs... keep juicing the sheeple for every last drop, right?

That's what most do bud  Smiley

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:02:47 PM

Keep it up and I'll start launching 100 coins in one day

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:44:42 PM

what my experience from being in from day one is telling me,
igotspots may not always be able to predict every outcome,
but at least keeps having an (always crazy) plan untill the situation works out for most of us,
I'm staying (all) in and staking, stay crazy igotspots Wink

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:55:06 PM

but at least keeps having an (always crazy) plan untill the situation works out for most of us,

He didn't have to predict the outcome. I told everyone what was going to happen.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:57:06 PM

He didn't have to predict the outcome. I told everyone what was going to happen.

Congratulations. You should really frame that 8th grade graduation certificate, since nothing that has happened has been unexpected (including those that can not do math on compounding, which was obvious months ago)

It's good to see people still being proud of figuring out the sky is blue, though

Phosphorous

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:19:27 PM

Congratulations. You should really frame that 8th grade graduation certificate, since nothing that has happened has been unexpected (including those that can not do math on compounding, which was obvious months ago)

It's good to see people still being proud of figuring out the sky is blue, though
If you didn't expect it, then does that make you a liar?

Post #2817: iGotSpots: Your question should be 'will my 5% of the total network be worth more in 5 years?' to which the answer is a resounding, and proven, yes

Post #2778: iGotSpots: 'Take profit while you can' as the price continues to climb. I'm over it.

Yep, wouldn't want anyone to take any profit before the price plunge!

Seems a little duplicitous to me. At first you insist the price will go up (resounding and proven!), now you claim you knew it wouldn't?
Then, knowing the price was going to plunge, you admonish my advice to take profits in order to try to manipulate readers into not selling?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 05:21:03 PM

Post #2817: iGotSpots: Your question should be 'will my 5% of the total network be worth more in 5 years?' to which the answer is a resounding, and proven, yes

Post #2778: iGotSpots: 'Take profit while you can' as the price continues to climb. I'm over it.

Seems a little duplicitous to me. At first you insist the price will go up (resounding and proven!), now you claim you knew it wouldn't?
Then, knowing the price was going to plunge, you admonish my advice to take profits in order to try to manipulate readers into not selling?

After a year of watching a grown adult whine, I have a final entry for your book of everything I say:

Fuck off. I'm done tolerating your stupidity and pessimism any longer

Keep piling it on today, I don't mind launching 1000 coins, and am fairly bored this afternoon..

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 05:36:59 PM

After a year of watching a grown adult whine, I have a final entry for your book of everything I say:

Keep piling it on today, I don't mind launching 1000 coins, and am fairly bored this afternoon..

concentrate on those, who like what you do, there are enough of them

Brilliance

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:05:12 PM

concentrate on those, who like what you do, there are enough of them

Yep, thanks iGotSpots for all the work you have put into MMXIV. There's a lot of good things happening right now, like CoinPayments and GorillaEx. There's clearly a plan here.  Cool
Phosphorous

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

My stupidity and pessimism? So who was right? Last time I checked the person who is right isn't the stupid one. You're the one who thought you could mint billions of M coin and not have the price go to satoshis.

If your motive was to be honest you would be happy to have someone here spelling out the math for everyone and making accurate predictions.

If your motive is to screw people, I can see why you hate someone shining the light.

I think we can see from your response what your motive is/was. Someday your reputation will catch up to you.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:10:48 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:21:57 PM by iGotSpots

My stupidity and pessimism? So who was right? Last time I checked the person who is right isn't the stupid one. You're the one who thought you could mint billions of M coin and not have the price go to satoshis.

If your motive was to be honest you would be happy to have someone here spelling out the math for everyone and making accurate predictions.

If your motive is to screw people, I can see why you hate someone shining the light.

I think we can see from your response what your motive is/was. Someday your reputation will catch up to you.

Hopefully it does. Will be nice when assholes like you that have done nothing but waste my time for over a year can finally leave me alone

Its been a full year and there are still only 600k coins. Welcome to the instant delete list. See you (again) in the next 'I hate iGotSpots' thread

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:47:04 AM

Hopefully it does. Will be nice when assholes like you that have done nothing but waste my time for over a year can finally leave me alone

Its been a full year and there are still only 600k coins. Welcome to the instant delete list. See you (again) in the next 'I hate iGotSpots' thread

Price is recovering on Bittrex Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: