Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64109 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:06:58 PM

So there is no swap for Harmony, why doesn't this surprise me? After the DEV announced that there would be a swap for yin yang, this is truly A SCAMMER'S BEHAVIOUR!!! I am starting to expect that there may be grounds fro criminal charges, this sounds more and more like a scam as this thread goes on.

I WANT TO SWAP MY YIN YANG FOR HARMONY, AS PROMISED, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON i BOUGHT 215K!!!!! AFTER THE DEV MOTHER FUCKING DEV SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRULY SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:30:12 PM

So there is no swap for Harmony, why doesn't this surprise me? After the DEV announced that there would be a swap for yin yang, this is truly A SCAMMER'S BEHAVIOUR!!! I am starting to expect that there may be grounds fro criminal charges, this sounds more and more like a scam as this thread goes on.

I WANT TO SWAP MY YIN YANG FOR HARMONY, AS PROMISED, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON i BOUGHT 215K!!!!! AFTER THE DEV MOTHER FUCKING DEV SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRULY SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!

Jeez .. can't you read what i posted just 2 posts above you ? It is simple enough to understand .. you want to swap for HMY ... ASK CRYPTOADVISOR ABOUT IT
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

@CryptoAdviser-Sent you PM yesterday.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:50:57 PM

Is the yin/yang multi pool I see in many of your signatures ever going to payout?  Those confirmed blocks have been sitting there for weeks now.
CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:12:44 PM

YinYangCoin bounties are now updated on:
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:45:47 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 07:25:03 PM by CryptoAdvisor

Total I have already bought back ~20btc and about 3.2mil yin/yang.
Trading the HMY I personally own will make it about 27btc and 4.5mil yin/yang.

I have bought back coins from these people, they can confirm that I truly am buying back:

Shinep
Joe Mcklusky
Aragoon
Dailymodo
Sliccker
New World Coiner
$Dakini
Whatsabitworth
Gigabyted
Dav1199 (partial)

This early buy back was meant to be designed for people who wanted to get into the Harmony IPO, and I repeatedly told people to message me if they wanted to be a part of it.

The problem now is that I went to my bank today to withdraw $11200 to get more btc, and they told me that because of the $7000 withdraw I did on Friday my account has been flagged, and withdraw limits has been instituted for 1 month. Apparently any amount over $5000 needs to be told to them in advance, and I did not do that, so now this is the result.This limit will last for 30 days, so I will have to wait on buying back until then. I'm sorry for this, and I am a little upset at my bank because it obviously puts a damper on my plans for now, and they did not tell me this on Friday. Face to Face cash transactions are my only way to get btc really, so this is unable to happen right now. I'm not leaving or running anywhere though, just have to delay.

I have about 100K HMY that I have personally bought from the IPO, and I am willing to swap this for y/y to as many people as I can, but that will be the last coins I can swap until July.

As I have proved though, I am intent on buying back and helping you guys out, and honestly did buy back over 1/4 of the total coins. I hope this shows what kind of person I am, and I hope this instills faith that I will return to buy more back when I am able to get the funds to do so.

I would like to say a statement as a fellow trader who has made bad trades and lost money though. If you can get out at a loss, it is usually better than bagholding. There are always opportunities fro 3x, 10x, even 50x trades in crypto, so it is almost always better to get out early and move on to the next coin.

I have used over $12000 of my personal money to do the buy backs so far, but I will not use IPO money to buy back because that would not be fair to HarmonyCoin or to my team on HarmonyCoin. I give my apologies about this delay, so I suggest either waiting or selling whenever you can sell some.
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:44:27 PM

I have bought back coins from these people, they can confirm that I truly am buying back:

Shinep
Joe Mcklusky
Aragoon
Dailymodo
Sliccker
New World Coiner
$Dakini
Whatsabitworth
Gigabyted
Dav1199 (partial)

This early buy back was meant to be designed for people who wanted to get into the Harmony IPO, and I repeatedly told people to message me if they wanted to be a part of it.

The problem now is that I went to my bank today to withdraw $11200 to get more btc, and they told me that because of the $7000 withdraw I did on Friday my account has been flagged, and withdraw limits has been instituted for 1 month. Apparently any amount over $5000 needs to be told to them in advance, and I did not do that, so now this is the result.This limit will last for 30 days, so I will have to wait on buying back until then. I'm sorry for this, and I am a little upset at my bank because it obviously puts a damper on my plans for now, and they did not tell me this on Friday. Face to Face cash transactions are my only way to get btc really, so this is unable to happen right now. I'm not leaving or running anywhere though, just have to delay.

I have about 100K HMY that I have personally bought from the IPO, and I am willing to swap this for y/y to as many people as I can, but that will be the last coins I can swap until July.

As I have proved though, I am intent on buying back and helping you guys out, and honestly did buy back over 1/4 of the total coins. I hope this shows what kind of person I am, and I hope this instills faith that I will return to buy more back when I am able to get the funds to do so.

I would like to say a statement as a fellow trader who has made bad trades and lost money though. If you can get out at a loss, it is usually better than bagholding. There are always opportunities fro 3x, 10x, even 50x trades in crypto, so it is almost always better to get out early and move on to the next coin.

I have used over $12000 of my personal money to do the buy backs so far, but I will not use IPO money to buy back because that would not be fair to HarmonyCoin or to my team on HarmonyCoin. I give my apologies about this delay, so I suggest either waiting or selling whenever you can sell some.

Want to attest that CryptoAdvisor really is trying his best to help out the Y/Y community and that i am sure if his bank had let him he would have bought more of it back.
He have been nothing but trying to help me out with what i have left and i think it is not something many devs would bother with.
Lots will be upset i am sure, but stick to it and i am sure he will end up buying your coins back he bought some of mine and i am sure he will help me out with the rest.

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:29:57 PM

Shinep
Joe Mcklusky
Aragoon
Dailymodo
Sliccker
New World Coiner
$Dakini
Whatsabitworth
Gigabyted
Dav1199 (partial)

Want to attest that CryptoAdvisor really is trying his best to help out the Y/Y community and that i am sure if his bank had let him he would have bought more of it back.
He have been nothing but trying to help me out with what i have left and i think it is not something many devs would bother with.
Lots will be upset i am sure, but stick to it and i am sure he will end up buying your coins back he bought some of mine and i am sure he will help me out with the rest.

It seems to me that CryptoAdvisor has tried to be fair to everyone. Some of the changes to the plan haven't been immediately well received, (myself included, sorry about that!), but when a dev offers to buyback his own coin from you, you have to sit up and take notice. I negotiated a private trade with CryptoAdvisor where he bought my Yin & Yang, at above the market price for a total of 1.62 BTC. What dev does that?!?! If you find another dev who does, let me know, and I'll buy their coin, just like I've bought Harmony.
bopstika

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:54:47 PM

I am one of the unlucky ones, for now, but I will hold my yin and yang for 30 days and hope CryptoAdviser stays true to his word when his bank account is unfrozen. I suspect the price of Yin and Yang will drop significantly in the meantime meaning I won't be able to sell them myself on Poloniex, especially in the volume I have to sell... 1m+

I would have happily taken 10 to 1 HMY, but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore, not sure why.
bopstika

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:21:58 PM

I will be buying it up to a fair price. Then I will set a proper sell wall. Get in your sells now if you want to get out. I will be turning over Yin/Yang to a new developer though and will let him manage it. I don't have someone yet, but I have a few people who I think would be up for it.

Is this still happening? If I can't sell my Yin and Yang for some reason, will the coin be turned over to a new dev and might be worth something one day?
me755

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:46:13 PM

I will be buying it up to a fair price. Then I will set a proper sell wall. Get in your sells now if you want to get out. I will be turning over Yin/Yang to a new developer though and will let him manage it. I don't have someone yet, but I have a few people who I think would be up for it.

Is this still happening? If I can't sell my Yin and Yang for some reason, will the coin be turned over to a new dev and might be worth something one day?

Can we swap YinYang for some of unsold Harmony IPO is a better question...

f.u
bopstika

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:05:08 AM

Can we swap YinYang for some of unsold Harmony IPO is a better question...

I'd be up for that too
zilinzhi

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:14:02 AM

I have my Y/Y, 27k, and I was willing to buy into IPO. Can I swap them for HARM at the rate discussed before. 500 sat per Y/Y, take that total BTC(apx .14) and convert it to HARM at rate of 6000 sat. per? That would leave us at a swap of apx 27k Yin/Yang for 2350 HARM? Final numbers to be confirmed on trade of course but those are pretty much the numbers we discussed the other day through PM. Let me know and I'll do what I need to do to get this done. Thanks
what happened to the price?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:52:44 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 08:34:55 PM by biggernugs

This is turning out to be a bunch of bull shit, just another layer of the original Yin/Yang scam. I asked multiple times to be bought out to buy HARM or swapped into HARM only to be given another excuse. You say you've bought back 20+ BTC but only 10 people you bought from. 2 BTC per person but the rest of us are fucked. Sounds great for the "community" The plan was originally a swap, remember the "Game Changer" complete bull shit. You've over promised a lot of stuff and delivered on little. Why should I believe anything you've said about buying back when nothing you've told me has happened? I guess I'm cutting my losses like so many before on Yin/Yang. Even at 500 I was losing but still I had hope for HARM. Now I realize what it is and feel sorry for those who are about to be scammed by HARM.

I HAVE SINCE TALKED TO CRYPTOADVISOR AND EVERYTHING HAS BEEN MADE RIGHT. MY REMARKS WERE MADE OUT OF FRUSTRATION AND IN THE END IT WAS A MIX-UP AS HE THOUGHT I WAS ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAD MUCH MORE. AFTER SPEAKING TO HIM I KNOW FOR SURE HE IS NOT LYING AND REALLY INTENDS TO MAKE THIS RIGHT, IT JUST WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME WHICH IS EXACTLY AS HE STATED. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TROUBLE CAUSED BY MY POST AND HAVE TAKEN THE BTC AND INVESTED IN HMY MYSELF. WE DON'T JUST INVEST IN COINS, WE INVEST IN THE PEOPLE BEHIND THEM. AND WHEN A DEV IS AS DEDICATED AS CRYPTOADVISOR THE COIN HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE. SIT TIGHT AND BE PATIENT, THINGS WILL BE MADE RIGHT FOR SURE AND YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU HUNG AROUND

CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:07:26 AM

All the HMY I have to swap has been claimed. Here are the people who will be receiving:

Digitron (partial)
Dav1199
Ky-Storm (partial)
PGB
Zetoshi
HKBVM
Liteuser
Biggenugs

These are the people who claimed the HMY I had personally bought, and I will be sending to them on June 11th. This means that I have bought over 27btc and 4.2mil yin/yang so far. I am putting as much as I can into this. The users who are next in line are:

Bitwarrior
Digitron (remaining)
Ky_storm (remaining
Bluedude
Mumus
Crypt0coins
Cascorp
Bobstipka
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:08:48 AM

This is turning out to be a bunch of bull shit, just another layer of the original Yin/Yang scam. I asked multiple times to be bought out to buy HARM or swapped into HARM only to be given another excuse. You say you've bought back 20+ BTC but only 10 people you bought from. 2 BTC per person but the rest of us are fucked. Sounds great for the "community" The plan was originally a swap, remember the "Game Changer" complete bull shit. You've over promised a lot of stuff and delivered on little. Why should I believe anything you've said about buying back when nothing you've told me has happened? I guess I'm cutting my losses like so many before on Yin/Yang. Even at 500 I was losing but still I had hope for HARM. Now I realize what it is and feel sorry for those who are about to be scammed by HARM.

I purely bought back on a first to contact basis. Whoever requested first were the first people to get the exchange. That was the fairest way to do the private buys.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:11:32 AM

We have no control over the unsold coins, Bittrex is doing the destruction, so I most likely cannot get those coins to swap. I will try though.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:20:18 AM

Shinep
Joe Mcklusky
Aragoon
Dailymodo
Sliccker
New World Coiner
$Dakini
Whatsabitworth
Gigabyted
Dav1199 (partial)

It seems to me that CryptoAdvisor has tried to be fair to everyone. Some of the changes to the plan haven't been immediately well received, (myself included, sorry about that!), but when a dev offers to buyback his own coin from you, you have to sit up and take notice. I negotiated a private trade with CryptoAdvisor where he bought my Yin & Yang, at above the market price for a total of 1.62 BTC. What dev does that?!?! If you find another dev who does, let me know, and I'll buy their coin, just like I've bought Harmony.

Seriously guys, just wanted to show this as proof I am buying back. No one else does this. I am not rich, so it may take me time to buy back because I am putting pretty much everything I have into this.
bopstika

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:40:22 AM

Thanks for the update. I'm not critical of the way you're doing this, I'm glad you are trying, I am just very worried about missing out altogether, particularly after acting on the basis of some of your earlier statements which were then changed.
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:08:21 AM

Shinep
Joe Mcklusky
Aragoon
Dailymodo
Sliccker
New World Coiner
$Dakini
Whatsabitworth
Gigabyted
Dav1199 (partial)

I can confirm that CryptoAdvisor has bought back all my Yin/Yang at a price above the market rate.
This is the first time I have seen a dev do something like this, in my short stint with the crypto currencies, and I wish all the best for Harmony.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: