Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64107 times)
lrgbit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:41:38 PM

Hello,

So are you not continuing with the buyback if you pm'd an offer? Bit confused?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:42:50 AM

Hello,

So are you not continuing with the buyback if you pm'd an offer? Bit confused?

I am finishing out the people I already had agreements with.
funbitcoins

Activity: 191

Let's have fun!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:50:39 AM

Why not haven't I receive the yin/yangcoin yet,many days ago.I am on the second list

The giveaway is not happening. Please read the past couple pages.

Really? Then someone should at lease told us to put off our signatures at that time

OR it's just like a scam and yin/yang gets free signature advertisements from us for many weeks  Sad
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:07:35 AM

Why not haven't I receive the yin/yangcoin yet,many days ago.I am on the second list

Really? Then someone should at lease told us to put off our signatures at that time

OR it's just like a scam and yin/yang gets free signature advertisements from us for many weeks  Sad

Take it off then, it's not really a big deal. We don't even need people advertising yin/yang unless someone takes it over. (I do have someone interested)
funbitcoins

Activity: 191

Let's have fun!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:31:12 PM

Take it off then, it's not really a big deal. We don't even need people advertising yin/yang unless someone takes it over. (I do have someone interested)

The point is that I did advertise for the coins but got no reward

Understand?

It's a scam  Sad
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:19:59 PM

Understand?

It's a scam  Sad

If you really want your 2000 yang coins message me. It's worth .00006btc right now. Hardly worth the trouble.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:47:31 PM

Understand?

It's a scam  Sad

If you really want your 2000 yang coins message me. It's worth .00006btc right now. Hardly worth the trouble.

ok - scam thats wrong word.. but if you are full of y/y - because you are .. so in your position i will be full of faith that this coins will stand up, and if that happen this 2000 y can be worth something.. So send him his money! That, what u are doing now is just telling people in eyes, that they own shit.. and that is wrong.

Better tell as something more about person interested to take care about this mess.. Please.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

Understand?

It's a scam  Sad

ok - scam thats wrong word.. but if you are full of y/y - because you are .. so in your position i will be full of faith that this coins will stand up, and if that happen this 2000 y can be worth something.. So send him his money! That, what u are doing now is just telling people in eyes, that they own shit.. and that is wrong.

Better tell as something more about person interested to take care about this mess.. Please.

There is no more sending out yin or yangs. If he was following this thread he would have known that a while ago while this issue was settled he can call the dev or yin yang a scam as much as he wants he clearly was only here for his free coins since he clearly did not come read a single page here for at least 2 weeks.

The dev did more then any other dev would have done, who in the world pays from his own money to cut the losses of his investors?
Name me a single coin dev that did so , but you wont be able since there are none end of story.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:46:43 PM

Understand?

It's a scam  Sad

There is no more sending out yin or yangs. If he was following this thread he would have known that a while ago while this issue was settled he can call the dev or yin yang a scam as much as he wants he clearly was only here for his free coins since he clearly did not come read a single page here for at least 2 weeks.

The dev did more then any other dev would have done, who in the world pays from his own money to cut the losses of his investors?
Name me a single coin dev that did so , but you wont be able since there are none end of story.

I'm also on the second list. I have to disagree with you that these are free coins for us. Instead of adding yin/yang signature, I can still remember we had to fill-in a detailed form and sent a Twitter tweet in order to get listed.

Now all our efforts become 'free giveaways' for yin/yang

Here is the victim list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937.msg7023949#msg7023949

And how come you think that we should be robbed after the plan change that were totally out of our control?

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:00:30 AM

Understand?

It's a scam  Sad

I'm also on the second list. I have to disagree with you that these are free coins for us. Instead of adding yin/yang signature, I can still remember we had to fill-in a detailed form and sent a Twitter tweet in order to get listed.

Now all our efforts become 'free giveaways' for yin/yang

Here is the victim list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937.msg7023949#msg7023949

And how come you think that we should be robbed after the plan change that were totally out of our control?

I said he could get his coins. We sent out coins to over 150 people, this was a community led GIVEAWAY. You really want your coins then message me. Wow...
mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:17:27 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 07:59:28 AM by mehdi74

please vote in mintpal to add Yincoin/Yangcoin ,
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YINYANG

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:35:14 PM

Lets VOTE!

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:20:43 PM

i am any hours 1 vote please help to up in mintpal!!! Wink

richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:17:51 PM

Any updates coming?
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

Lets VOTE!
i am any hours 1 vote please help to up in mintpal!!! Wink

Guys, do you read several pages before?

hi, can i do swap yin/yang with harmony?
i read several pages before, but i don't realize that i can swap yin/yang with harmony
do i late?
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:58:31 PM

My wallet keeps saying 2 weeks left to sync.  Any help?
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:10:46 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 01:53:57 PM by ISAWHIM

Can't get my wallet to sync... (No block source available)... No connections... Someone has to have a wallet open... At-least the exchanges...

Was this wallet not built with a default connection setup... Might be why it is having trouble finding users.

Any updated IP's?

P.S. This is not a valid IP... (addnode=184.154.116) IPV4 had {4} places... this is missing one...
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:51:05 PM

There is no use of bumping up an old thread with dead coins.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:10:43 PM

Thanks for the tip there guy... Where would the world be without more people like you...

If I wanted useless information from a noob, I would have posted in the noob forum.

And it's not dead if I am buying it. Like I do with all coins people think are dead, because they stop being traded on an exchange.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:15:08 PM

It coins look dead agree with rule number one here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812247.msg9092864#msg9092864, please advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: