Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:27:40 AM

2000 years ago...

Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, and said to them, "You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. Therefore, I will release him."

With one voice they cried out, "Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!" (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

For the third time Pilate spoke to them: "Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will release him."

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that Jesus be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. So Pilate decided to grant their demand. He released  Barabbas , the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.
(Luke 23:13-25)

I think we all know how the rest of this story goes...

Perhaps we should draw a life long lesson from this passage...

It may not be wise to heed the word of a someone possessing a character and psychology that would name themselves after a Murderer.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                                             Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111

Perhaps it should be much wiser to heed the word of someone posessing a character and psychology that would name himself such a sane handle as SpockSkywalker? Lololol.

Nutcases running amok...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:07:19 AM

2000 years ago...

Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, and said to them, "You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. Therefore, I will release him."

With one voice they cried out, "Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!" (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

For the third time Pilate spoke to them: "Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will release him."

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that Jesus be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. So Pilate decided to grant their demand. He released  Barabbas , the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.
(Luke 23:13-25)

I think we all know how the rest of this story goes...

Perhaps we should draw a life long lesson from this passage...

It may not be wise to heed the word of a someone possessing a character and psychology that would name themselves after a Murderer.

Eternal Blessings,

Perhaps it should be much wiser to heed the word of someone posessing a character and psychology that would name himself such a sane handle as SpockSkywalker? Lololol.

Nutcases running amok...

You clown still here?? just wanted to share that the new wallet looks great and i see this clown here again after a month! Get a life lamer.. Pink Coin doing fine. Keep it up guys.
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:40:14 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 06:12:50 PM by SpockSkywalker

Dear $Pink Knights,

As of now you can purchase 6000 @PinkcoinLottery 50/50 tickets worth only 60,000 $Pink, and WIN 100,000 $Pink courtesy of Mad Max, runner up wins 20,000 $Pink courtesy of my insane self. (as of now 2nd Place is only 6000 $Pink worth of @PinkcoinLottery 50/50 tickets) Not only that you would then have a huge chance of winning the raffle and even more free Pinkcoin all while supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Win Win Win

" pink orca ‏@m_ad_04m_ax_ via Twitter Oct 15
I'm offering 100k $PINK to anyone that can take my #1 spot at http://lottery.pink/  for this month "

Nutcase Running Amok,
untick

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:13:54 AM

where is Pink support? I need my problem to be solved
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:51:45 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What is the reward for 1M ? the pdf only shows for 2M and 4M.

Regards,

Flam

Hi,
I dont think there is any reward for 1M.
regards Anoxy
Anoxxxy

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:26:03 PM

Guys, where are you? We have a member which needs help, unfortunately I cannot help him so we neeed your help.

regards Anoxy
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:58:12 PM

Sorry dude... our wallet expert (Sumgye) is away on a family emergency... cant be reached on the phone either. I've never seen that error happen, so cant help on that dept. Doing some research online, it looks like you will need to install the Microsoft C++ redistributable package. Maybe it requires some newer files to run.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
hashbear

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:29:07 PM

The Troll can make this thread less than inspiring at times (which is it's aim). The Pink devs do a great job and are always supportive, but I wouldn't blame them for checking in less frequently - the FUD is tiresome.

Moving to a moderated thread or reddit might lead to a more appealing environment for discussion and support. What do people think?
Anoxxxy

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:29:13 PM

Sorry dude... our wallet expert (Sumgye) is away on a family emergency... cant be reached on the phone either. I've never seen that error happen, so cant help on that dept. Doing some research online, it looks like you will need to install the Microsoft C++ redistributable package. Maybe it requires some newer files to run.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Thanks for the answer Smiley
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:58:45 PM

Nutcase Running Amok,

LOL... clearly he does not get the logic of Spock. Aristotle himself would cry in joy at the monster he helped create!

I wonder how he beamed himself into the pink fleet while we were at warp speed Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:01:51 AM

Dear $Pink Knights,

As of now you can purchase 6000 @PinkcoinLottery 50/50 tickets worth only 60,000 $Pink, and WIN 100,000 $Pink courtesy of Mad Max, runner up wins 20,000 $Pink courtesy of my insane self. (as of now 2nd Place is only 6000 $Pink worth of @PinkcoinLottery 50/50 tickets) Not only that you would then have a huge chance of winning the raffle and even more free Pinkcoin all while supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Win Win Win

" pink orca ‏@m_ad_04m_ax_ via Twitter Oct 15
I'm offering 100k $PINK to anyone that can take my #1 spot at http://lottery.pink/  for this month "

Nutcase Running Amok,

I am pretty close!   Got Crypto.  Off to spend some pink!!!
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:46:15 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What is the reward for 1M ? the pdf only shows for 2M and 4M.

Regards,

Flam

Hey Flam the original Millionaires rewards program was for HODLers in August. You can still register as I will be meeting with Fayoled to discuss ongoing rewards program as a lot of people have retweeted my millionaires post. Here it is for those of you https://twitter.com/m_ad_04m_ax_/status/500450171692781568 who have not seen it. Have sent out emails to the original HODLers and am still awaiting for replies from most of you. ABilliondoge noted that he found the email in his junk so for millionaires please check your emails and respond.

The Troll can make this thread less than inspiring at times (which is it's aim). The Pink devs do a great job and are always supportive, but I wouldn't blame them for checking in less frequently - the FUD is tiresome.

Moving to a moderated thread or reddit might lead to a more appealing environment for discussion and support. What do people think?

My opinion is clear on this one MODERATE Fayoled held a belief that the Pink community could turn Barabbas into a positive supporter. We were warned by some of our early supporters that he is nothing but a caustic negative doom and gloom entity. I think experience is a great teacher and we are all painfully aware that Barabbas will never change his tune of disparity. Nothing short of a exorcism will stop this fools endless supply of negativity.

People support Pink because it is filled with intelligent funny people that want to build something great together. Remember why you got into this coin, for me it was the transparency of the developers and the welcoming attitude of the community. Nothing has changed for me, my support is not dependent on price. Yeah the Poker was not as big a hit as anticipated and we probably wont reach our donation goal for the NBCF. The devs know this, poker is built and is ready for use how is that a bad thing. We can all move forward together as always we will pick up more supporters. I can add a million cliche things to say but you will get out of this coin what you put into it.

EDIT the image was ace ventura EXORCISE THE DEMONS
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:17:48 AM

Hi,

Regards,

Flam

Hey Flam the original Millionaires rewards program was for HODLers in August. You can still register as I will be meeting with Fayoled to discuss ongoing rewards program as a lot of people have retweeted my millionaires post. Here it is for those of you https://twitter.com/m_ad_04m_ax_/status/500450171692781568 who have not seen it. Have sent out emails to the original HODLers and am still awaiting for replies from most of you. ABilliondoge noted that he found the email in his junk so for millionaires please check your emails and respond.

My opinion is clear on this one MODERATE Fayoled held a belief that the Pink community could turn Barabbas into a positive supporter. We were warned by some of our early supporters that he is nothing but a caustic negative doom and gloom entity. I think experience is a great teacher and we are all painfully aware that Barabbas will never change his tune of disparity. Nothing short of a exorcism will stop this fools endless supply of negativity.

People support Pink because it is filled with intelligent funny people that want to build something great together. Remember why you got into this coin, for me it was the transparency of the developers and the welcoming attitude of the community. Nothing has changed for me, my support is not dependent on price. Yeah the Poker was not as big a hit as anticipated and we probably wont reach our donation goal for the NBCF. The devs know this, poker is built and is ready for use how is that a bad thing. We can all move forward together as always we will pick up more supporters. I can add a million cliche things to say but you will get out of this coin what you put into it.

EDIT the image was ace ventura EXORCISE THE DEMONS

First of all, just go back in full to the spirit of the coin in late May and, like then, it will have my full and undivided support. No if no buts. See how you are full of shit? That simple.

Second of all, you -the ones supporting the new path- have made of Pinkcoin a joke in crypto, an insignificant dide show quick on its wag to oblivion.

I doubt it is reversible. Especially after your devs' willful participation in the SEED debacle.

I doubt you would see reality until well after delisting.

Good luck, you are going to need iwhat was that about Ivey considering investing in Pink?

You are such jokers, really...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:23:27 AM

How is that (poker) a bad thing you ask? How about BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL IN THE US. Because crypto is about to be regulated in US and something illegal, like pokrr, could severely limit its chances to not be shut down. Is it clear enough for you now? Now how is it good for Pink? Ewow wow wow.

Jokers all around...

No need for your answer blunder from down under... or thereabouts...
SpockSkywalker

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:31:14 PM

How is that (poker) a bad thing you ask? How about BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL IN THE US. Because crypto is about to be regulated in US and something illegal, like pokrr, could severely limit its chances to not be shut down. Is it clear enough for you now? Now how is it good for Pink? Ewow wow wow.

Jokers all around...

No need for your answer blunder from down under... or thereabouts...

Entitled Murderer,

As an American, New York, the only State to push regulations,  I'm sorry to say might as well be it's own country. 5 other common sense American States are poised to pass Bitcoin favorable regulations. http://www.coindesk.com/5-us-states-poised-promote-bitcoin-friendly-regulation/ Our Government has less than a 15% approval rating, http://www.gallup.com/poll/175676/congress-approval-sits-two-months-elections.aspx The media supporting their and your agendas have no ratings. http://www.globalresearch.ca/mainstream-media-decline-are-fox-news-cnn-and-msnbc-losing-the-information-war/5375493 Let's go back to the June-Aug path/era without your presence. I think monthly Charity NBCF Fundraising Poker Tournaments would be an excellent idea; they would hold their prestige if it was a monthly event as opposed to a weekly one.

All Around Joker,

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:33:30 PM

Total nutcases aside...

Pink is 5 months old. There's no support -nor volume- for this oncevpromising project now convrrted to a side show joke by a greedy and quitevinept dev team which, by the wsy, has been MASSIVELY DUMPING on you. No need to believe me you can see for yourself, just need to look: sevrrsl accounts had aroun 40-45 million coins (that's why they revamped) take a close look now, 5 months later. Fayoling was then buying, remember?

Anyway those who wanto to see ghey just have to re-read a bit and click a few clicks. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED AND DUMPED ON.

Its the beginning of the end.

No back to your nutcase regular programming...
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 07:15:49 PM

SpockSkywalker

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:50:41 PM

Full Retard Achievement Winner,

The Top Wallets since I began investing in early June up until the present day have been virtually unchanged; and nobody had 40-50 million coins when I bought my first 300k at 19 sats May 30th or ever has since. I'm glad you feel it is the beginning of the end, hopefully that also correlates with your exiting of Pinkcoin. God Bless.

Eternal Blessings,
Anoxxxy

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:23:35 PM

Lol haha Smiley)
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:33:21 PM

Total nutcases aside...

Pink is 5 months old. There's no support -nor volume- for this oncevpromising project now convrrted to a side show joke by a greedy and quitevinept dev team which, by the wsy, has been MASSIVELY DUMPING on you. No need to believe me you can see for yourself, just need to look: sevrrsl accounts had aroun 40-45 million coins (that's why they revamped) take a close look now, 5 months later. Fayoling was then buying, remember?

Anyway those who wanto to see ghey just have to re-read a bit and click a few clicks. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED AND DUMPED ON.

Its the beginning of the end.

No back to your nutcase regular programming...

cmon man, please just stop.
we've all had enough of your 5x daily fabricated fud comments that are completely baseless. this one is no different.
the top wallets remain unchanged, no devs are selling/dumping their pinkcoin.
I don't know why I continue to have to defend myself and the rest of our devs to your assinine lies but I guess I will continue here.

I was the only dev since the relaunch to ever have 30m or more. as previously stated I've given away what now amounts to nearly 14m pinkcoin away, I lost 2m in a heads up poker match. if you look at the rich list/largest wallets on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pc/ I am the #2 wallet on both and haven't moved any coins since the aforementioned poker match.
you continue to spread lies and fud, I'm not sure what your purpose is and I don't care. please just give it a rest.

here is factual image based proof that you are spreading nonsense

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: