Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:57:25 AM

looks like those 20-30 satoshi sell walls will probably get munched into with the new pinkcoin vision and leaders in place. well done gentlemen

I was thinking the same. As the catwoman once whispered to someone at a party.... "There's a storm coming Mr. Wayne".

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumgye

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:00:11 AM

looks like those 20-30 satoshi sell walls will probably get munched into with the new pinkcoin vision and leaders in place. well done gentlemen

I was thinking the same. As the catwoman once whispered to someone at a party.... "There's a storm coming Mr. Wayne".

*Grin* We didn't exactly blow our wad of surprises on the relaunch either. All we did was deliver on the things we already told you about;)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:07:06 AM

I feel fortunate to have had someone sell me these 47k at 20SAT's lol.

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:10:37 AM

I would like to start a discussion about Anonnymous wallet!

willing to donate 1.000,000 of pinkcoin

for design ,someone else?  Smiley

Didn't quite get what you were saying there. You mean a 1 mill bounty for someone to incorporate anonymous transactions in the Pinkcoin wallet? Or for another coin wallet of yours?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:12:31 AM

█ ★Pinkcoin (PC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pinkcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Listing your Cryptocurrency on Cryptocoinrank.com was only possible thanks to the Dev of Chainz Block Explorers who was kind enough to customize your API link output only to make the coin rank properly on cryptocoinrank.com. A big "Thank you" at least, goes to him.
Enjoy  Smiley

sumgye

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

█ ★Pinkcoin (PC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pinkcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Listing your Cryptocurrency on Cryptocoinrank.com was only possible thanks to the Dev of Chainz Block Explorers who was kind enough to customize your API link output only to make the coin rank properly on cryptocoinrank.com. A big "Thank you" at least, goes to him.
Enjoy  Smiley

Awesome! Thank you! And thank you fairglu too, the dev behind our blockexplorer! You guys are awesome!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Didn't quite get what you were saying there. You mean a 1 mill bounty for someone to incorporate anonymous transactions in the Pinkcoin wallet? Or for another coin wallet of yours?

watching libertycoin are deploying anonymous system for about 10 btc,
Now let's do some math

xc coin with 30mil and full system anom reaches 80k sat

in the event of 300mil pinkcoin system anom get 4k or 8k sat?  Shocked

depends on the support of the community, put this goal in op it will explode  Grin
fayoling

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:06:44 AM

Now let's do some math

in the event of 300mil pinkcoin system anom get 4k or 8k sat?  Shocked

depends on the support of the community, put this goal in op it will explode  Grin

Funny you should bring this up,
The man behind http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/ is the same man behind https://twitter.com/pinklottery :0

Just saying, this is a possibility.

But a $10k bounty for XLB vs 3,000,000 pc is a noticeable difference.

Sumgye, send me a pm when you are on.

dodgecharger

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:15:42 AM

Now let's do some math

The man behind http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/ is the same man behind https://twitter.com/pinklottery :0

found the man  Cheesy like I said depends on the community
  to increase my offer to join pinkcoin 2,000,000 + 1btc  Smiley
ASPHIAX

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:30:53 AM

Awesome work on the relaunch guys, looks stellar!
I must admit , I was at first a bit doubtfull on the intentions.
But after meeting the Dev team, i found these guys to be one of the most thoughtfull and well intentioned teams i have talked too.

I have allocated a couple of BTC, bought some coins and donated to the multipool fund and charity.
In my honest opinion, this could become a beacon fo all crypto on how to transcend the P&D or quick buck schemes and do something usefull with their coins!

It has the potential to become the worlds first true charity coin (think about it)
fayoling

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:32:04 AM

But after meeting the Dev team, i found these guys to be one of the most thoughtfull and well intentioned teams i have talked too.

I have allocated a couple of BTC, bought some coins and donated to the multipool fund and charity.
In my honest opinion, this could become a beacon fo all crypto on how to transcend the P&D or quick buck schemes and do something usefull with their coins!

It has the potential to become the worlds first true charity coin (think about it)

Yes my friend, told you this coin brought good feelings Smiley And it is just getting started!

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:48:32 AM

Now let's do some math

I think that is something we can come up with. We have surplus from the multipool fund and believe we can raise the remaining. Anonymous seems to be the trend these days, and will add definitely value to the coin as an early adopter before the market saturates. But like fayoling said, I honestly don't think a total of 3 mil PC + 1 BTC is going to get us a feature that was last made for 10 BTC a week back. We don't want a zetacoin style news hype to raise prices and deliver nothing. Can you give me the username of this dev? I would like to do my own research about the credibility of this offer.

fayoling

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:17:14 AM

Now let's do some math

I think that is something we can come up with. We have surplus from the multipool fund and believe we can raise the remaining. Anonymous seems to be the trend these days, and will add definitely value to the coin as an early adopter before the market saturates. But like fayoling said, I honestly don't think a total of 3 mil PC + 1 BTC is going to get us a feature that was last made for 10 BTC a week back. We don't want a zetacoin style news hype to raise prices and deliver nothing. Can you give me the username of this dev? I would like to do my own research about the credibility of this offer.

I sent you a pm.

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:26:16 AM

thank you very much for your kind words and support I'm glad you share our vision. I look forward to working with you Cheesy

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:29:41 AM

Now let's do some math

found the man  Cheesy like I said depends on the community
  to increase my offer to join pinkcoin 2,000,000 + 1btc  Smiley

if this is something the community wants and thinks is necessary I will throw 1,00,000 pinkcoin to the project.

I would like to note that we have come up with a pretty interesting, unique, and innovative wallet feature that I have been in touch with the dev in question about integrating. I've been told that when he is finished with the Libertycoin wallet in a few days he's all ours Cheesy

Massive things are in motion for Pinkcoin, be ahead of the game, don't get left behind.

seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:33:40 AM

i'm deep in the pink  Cheesy
dodgecharger

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:41:39 PM

Now let's do some math

I sent you a pm.

have a celebrity here  Wink
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:50:23 PM

How come the multipool isn't only for PC?Sad Do you own the pool or did you just ask them to implement PC for 3mil?

PC is 100% proof of stake now. It had 5 PoW days.
What?Cheesy I was asking why the multipool converted mined coins in other coins as well, not just PC? It has FLT, BTC and some other coins you could convert to so I don't see how it is a "PC" multipool, more like just a general multipool. Also, I don't see why asking them to add PC would cost 3mil but ok I guess. Sorry if I confused you.
dodgecharger

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:50:42 PM

Now let's do some math

if this is something the community wants and thinks is necessary I will throw 1,00,000 pinkcoin to the project.

I would like to note that we have come up with a pretty interesting, unique, and innovative wallet feature that I have been in touch with the dev in question about integrating. I've been told that when he is finished with the Libertycoin wallet in a few days he's all ours Cheesy

Massive things are in motion for Pinkcoin, be ahead of the game, don't get left behind.

thank you guy  Smiley

Now we have enjoyed 3,000.000 pinkcoin + 1btc for anonymous project
lets go community prefer pink coin worth 100sat or +1000sat  Huh  Wink

komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:55:12 PM

How come the multipool isn't only for PC?Sad Do you own the pool or did you just ask them to implement PC for 3mil?

No, Coin King is a pretty popular multipool that can mine any coin (in their list) and give you the payout as PinkCoins. They will add your coin if they think the coin is going to have volume and deems profitable for them. That's how most of the multipools decide on whether to add any coin or not. In the early days, we never had any luck with the good ones, so we decided to pay a dev (a little over 3 mil) and have it in his lesser known multipool. Just a day after hiring him, we got information that Coin King was ready to put us on their site for free (I guess they saw the potential in the coin finally). So at the moment, the 1.5 mil collected (out of the projected 3 mil) is still under discussion. We might use it for further promoting pink, or use them to purchase votes on mintpal. We're still brainstorming on the best way to utilize the funds. I'm  thinking a small portion of it for fayolong's lottery as well.

But first, I need to sleep  Grin Tomorrow, I will make a small noob friendly screenshot tutorial on how to set up your payment as PC, etc on the multipool. This would be especially helpful for those with scrypt / nscrypt rigs, as they too can mine with their rigs and earn PC.

Yeah, we were going to have it at a newer (albeit pretty good looking) Multipool, but we'd be sharing space with other coins there too, and we'd be paying 3m pinkcoins, plus guaranteeing the projected value of 3m pinkcoins with private funds, plus contributing to ongoing server costs. We gave the dev of that Multipool the go ahead to start work two days ago, and we were just going to cover the difference if we hadn't made up the full 3m pinkcoins.

You should note that we did make some contacts with some very professional people that could put together a big, custom multipool like some of the big coins have, but at this point the cost is several times what we could afford right now, but something we will consider in the future as we develop momentum!

It's not very clear from Sony's post, but the information about CoinKing came in just yesterday, and we've been working like demons to get things ready even earlier than predicted, because they wanted to add it immediately.
To be honest I don't really think the multipool is that good for the coin, I wish it was a separate one like CAIx or FLT because they bring attention to the coin and people will mine in exchange for PC for sure, while here we are talking like 10 different coins including BTC which are more stable and appealing in a way. Maybe when the coin grows a bit we could have a stand-alone multipool?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: