Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:40:10 PM

Thank you my friend for your welcoming.

In answer to your specific question, the answer is no. As you know, the idea includes a significant amount of T-Shirts (at least 200, more better), transparent wallets (with 1,000 pinkcoins in each), printed banners, cards and other printed materials plus significant expenses in mailing and transportation. That's besides the work needed to put it out there. We are talking major, MAJOR real world expenses that have to be paid for by the community, not by a few individuals. And maybe you know how to get around those, I am not. I also don't believe in anything not carefully planned and executed under control and direction. It simply never works to the effect intended, no matter how nice could some spontaneous contributions may be. If we want to make a splash and gain with it major exposure in the real world, worldwide, these are the minimum things that are needed... plus the man/woman power to carry it out and, in the most important ways, also get the results both tended to and, more importantly, distributed throw regular and electronic media.

So I intend to ask the community for support on this project because money is indeed needed. I believe I can deliver on a ratio of 1 to 100 or more in the real world so the value for their fiat/pinkcoin will be simply outstanding. And it is up to the community to decide. The community, not just a few more or less generous few owners that, on their own, can and have delivered, so far, only so much. I believe Pink has reached a stage where it needs to leap forward, ahead of the crypto pack and throw in the ring it's hat, so to speak, in an effort to stake the privileged place that I envision it could and should have in the present and future of world currencies, not just the extremely reduced crypto world.

As part of that final (personal) vision -of which the event mentioned is just a first, decisive step-, Pinkcoin will -must- enter politics. I believe it already has, in a way for supporting the values and principles stated by the leadership of it is, indeed, politics. But I mean in a more specific way, more direct and more significant. Politics is supporting women equal rights, gays and lesbian equal rights, race equal rights, underprivileged equal rights. We are "the good guys of crypto", therefore we must do good. And that implies choices. Sometimes, costly choices. And tyake sides. Hopefully with the good guys/gals.

Like I said, I will present the plan, in specifics, and costs of implementation. Volunteerism is good -and dearly needed in Pinkcoin- but expedite, decisive action requires old fashioned work -hundreds of hours of it-, and money. I believe the community will understand it and, hopefully, will be willing to support it. We'll son see.

This thread would give me pause on these big time promotion plans of barabbas, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818.0.  IconicExpert/barabbas's track record with these types of promotions is, to be fair, not great and when he fails to deliver on these promises I don't want the negative energy it would bring to the PINK community and thread.

+1 exactly. Read my post above, same thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:48:24 PM

Well, I would just like to say that everybody should be aware that a lot of people think barabbas is IconicExpert... and that the last time IconicExpert asked for donations from a community (the Blackcoin community) to fund a PR campaign- he ran off and never gave the funds back...

Have a look at the untrusted feedback (untrusted of course because anybody can reduce their trust depth to 1, in which case nobody is within the trust network except the mods, not because any of the people who gave the feedback were scammers themselves)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=260809

Why should the pink community give donations to this person, barabbas, even if he isn't IE? I would much rather trust my funds with an official dev, an escrow, or at least somebody with a generally positive reputation on this forum. Barabbas meets none of those conditions.

+1  Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:08:51 PM

In answer to your specific question, the answer is no. As you know, the idea includes a significant amount of T-Shirts (at least 200, more better), transparent wallets (with 1,000 pinkcoins in each), printed banners, cards and other printed materials plus significant expenses in mailing and transportation. That's besides the work needed to put it out there. We are talking major, MAJOR real world expenses that have to be paid for by the community, not by a few individuals. And maybe you know how to get around those, I am not. I also don't believe in anything not carefully planned and executed under control and direction. It simply never works to the effect intended, no matter how nice could some spontaneous contributions may be. If we want to make a splash and gain with it major exposure in the real world, worldwide, these are the minimum things that are needed... plus the man/woman power to carry it out and, in the most important ways, also get the results both tended to and, more importantly, distributed throw regular and electronic media.

So I intend to ask the community for support on this project because money is indeed needed. I believe I can deliver on a ratio of 1 to 100 or more in the real world so the value for their fiat/pinkcoin will be simply outstanding. And it is up to the community to decide. The community, not just a few more or less generous few owners that, on their own, can and have delivered, so far, only so much. I believe Pink has reached a stage where it needs to leap forward, ahead of the crypto pack and throw in the ring it's hat, so to speak, in an effort to stake the privileged place that I envision it could and should have in the present and future of world currencies, not just the extremely reduced crypto world.

As part of that final (personal) vision -of which the event mentioned is just a first, decisive step-, Pinkcoin will -must- enter politics. I believe it already has, in a way for supporting the values and principles stated by the leadership of it is, indeed, politics. But I mean in a more specific way, more direct and more significant. Politics is supporting women equal rights, gays and lesbian equal rights, race equal rights, underprivileged equal rights. We are "the good guys of crypto", therefore we must do good. And that implies choices. Sometimes, costly choices. And tyake sides. Hopefully with the good guys/gals.

Like I said, I will present the plan, in specifics, and costs of implementation. Volunteerism is good -and dearly needed in Pinkcoin- but expedite, decisive action requires old fashioned work -hundreds of hours of it-, and money. I believe the community will understand it and, hopefully, will be willing to support it. We'll son see.

This thread would give me pause on these big time promotion plans of barabbas, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818.0.  IconicExpert/barabbas's track record with these types of promotions is, to be fair, not great and when he fails to deliver on these promises I don't want the negative energy it would bring to the PINK community and thread.

If you are idiotic enough to still believe the stupid fallacy that IconicExpert and me are the same person, then I do not want your support at all. It has been clarified beyond any doubt. He's African American, I am not; he lives in New York, I live ion the West Coast. I have even posted exchanges via PM between IE and me. I put him on my WALL OF SHAME for not returning to the donors from BC their money...  I have been his mos acid and bitter critic (still plenty of posts about it on the original BC thread) so I don't wish to even entertain any more comments about the subject, but it is your prerogative to choose to believe whatever you want and act accordingly.
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:16:17 PM

This thread would give me pause on these big time promotion plans of barabbas, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818.0.  IconicExpert/barabbas's track record with these types of promotions is, to be fair, not great and when he fails to deliver on these promises I don't want the negative energy it would bring to the PINK community and thread.

Thanks for the heads up Blue you my boy Blue. I like that everyone is getting urgent on the success of the coin and so far the sentiment is the coin is fragile now and has fear of becoming irrelivent. Many good posts in last couple days most notably Boxxa and Fayoling pretty much summed up my sentiment of new investors impatience. I in no way am saying i dont welcome these new investors but understand these developers have a great plan in the coin and that is what I invested in. I am glad the development team is keeping the early vision at heart when making tough decisions on immediate goals. The way this coin will succeed is if people who care about long term success of pinkcoin are generating ideas and making decisions. This coin will be able to whether the daily trials of whats this coin doing this week whats that coin doing the next week if we pick up a solid core of investors. I believe that is what is happening now and these growing pains although painful are a positive thing. Keep up the great work also very excited about wallets.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:18:21 PM

Oh no Barabbas is here? Damn the devs behind the coin are really promising its a shame that it will go nowhere with IconicExpert's sockpuppet here.
NO ONE will touch this coin if the guy behind the major BC and XLB dumps have anything to do with it and if you give him any money I will laugh.
To be fair he is good at pumping and dumping a coin and ruining reputation so if you want a quick buck by all means.

Oh yes and even if the price does rise FUD will be inevitable.

First of all, that "guy" is not  nor he will be part of this. Second of all, I will be paid for my work or won't do it. Third, Donations will not reach me directly at any point, I don't want such "privilege" at all.

So be rest assured that you are now, as opposed as those other shady ventures, all included in THE WALL OF SHAME, in the land of "the good guys of crypto", where the noblest ideals and human qualities are the standard, as the first and yet only entry in THE WALL OF HONOR.

You not only take me for someone else, you also make the mistake of taking Pinkoin for just another shady cryptocurrency venture or scam plan, and you couldn't possibly be further from the truth.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:49:18 PM

OK, since this is a matter of some urgency and my pre-planned vacation is going to take 2 full weeks from most of my time, let's get the ball rolling and consult the community. Here is an excerpt from my PM to Cayce regarding this huge event designed to not just promote Pinkcoin and reach real-world communities across the globe directly AND, above all, make a huge and permanent impact and a viable, usable alt currency exposed to the real world, through (idealistically) the regular media as well as social networks.

All these projects would need to be programmed and carried out in a series of steps, but to hit the ground running, the initial main one would require the biggest investment due to scope and outreach and because it would happen soonest -pressure in terms of time is enormous, for a bunch of reasons-, idealistically on July 20th as WORLDWIDE PINKCOIN DAY. Now, as I expressed in my previous PM, a lot of contacts would have been made by them with all kinds or organizations and corporations. Idealistically, some sponsorships would have been obtained but whatever funds due to sponsorships are collected they would be kept for future steps. First one has to be fully paid for by the community. And it is big: At least 10 top cities in the world should be targeted (more better) and, like I pointed out in my PM, minimal actual expenses are quite big, i.e: printed materials, transport, shipping expenses, t-shirts, cards... etc. All of those have to be paid in FIAT, of course. Now, target cities will include, besides Toronto if we can time the event there to coincide with WORLDWIDE PINKCOIN DAY: Los Angeles, New York, London, Madrid, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Munich, Moscow and Tokyo, at the minimum. More better. Obviously community involvement would be of enormous help, both budgetwise and to increase the number of cities covered. But just make the calculations and you will find that 20 t-shirts per city equals 200 shirts (I suggest a massive order of more than 1,000 units to not only cover this even but also raise funds by selling the rest ourselves and keep enough for future events, through a PINKCOIN SHOP--another part of the master plan). The printing materials, including a big banner per city and cards -maybe USB ones?-, are also costly and finally the mail expenses, the cost of shipping these materials to the organizers of the events in each city. I'll leave to you to figure out the costs of all these things. BESIDES those costs, organizers in each city should be compensated -when not volunteer members, in Pinkcoin, at the rate of 3 million pinkcoins per city. This is very modest and will provide extra incentive to the organizers to push the events and the ultimate success of the coin. My compensation for designing, directing, organizing -in Los Angeles-and promoting the event as well as contacting as many potential investors for this and subsequent events, would be 15 million pinkcoins.

I know the costs are significant but if you look at it from the perspective of the potential coverage -and more importantly- potential results, it is really pocket change in fiat. And if the results are even minimally successful, they should pay in spades at the marketplace.

As a follow up to the event, the organizers should take every advantage possible, especially of significant bounties, to facilitate the adoption of the coin by local establishments.

Please be aware that all of this does NOT include materials, goods and mail expenses and that another 500K pinkcoins per city should be given for public distribution (@ 1,000 per person) thus increasing the cost by approximately another 5 million pink coins.

And what will you get? At the very minimum a historic photographically (and videographically) documented worldwide event, an absolute first in Crypto, and a quite singular even, period with huge potential of local coverage in radio, TV and press and insured promotion through social media including the PINKCOIN CHANNEL non YouTube (to be created), plus coverage in the entire blogosphere in tech and crypto as well as the most respected media outlets, such a Wired or Coindesk, not to mention Yahoo news and many others. Expected massive adoption by at the very least a high percentage of new people to crypto that will be lured by the 1,000 gifts. Some potential adoption by local merchants that would be promoted and included in the database of merchants that accept Pink Coin in exchange for goods and services. And last but by no means least, the extremely valuable potential sponsorship of corporations and organizations at the local, national and worldwide level.

By comparison, Blackcoin recently hired a PR company that will do very little more that distribute three press releases in 90 days for a cost of $30K plus. Also the whole thing would more than pay for itself if it means that the price of Pink Coin rises by a mere 15-20%. I point this out to put things in a bit of perspective.

I hope this will give you a general vision of what this huge event could be and could mean and, also, the sense or urgency to get with it as soon as possible for we are dealing with Crypto time, which is a much faster proposition than regular time.

My rough estimation of costs is, as you can see, around 50 million Pinks plus, at least $5,000 in fiat. That includes around 500 (instead of 200) usb transparent wallets at cost.

For those concerned, I will be paid in Pink only and like every leader in every city, 1/3 would be advanced and the remaining 2/3 liquidated  after the event is concluded and photographic and other materials have been provided to me. I will not touch a single cent -nor be responsible for- of the fiat required to pay for printing and promotional materials as well as transport and mailing of such. In addition to managing, and promoting the event, I will be responsible -and paid for like any other- for the event in Hollywood, California. The banners of WORLD PINK DAY will be featured in photographs of the event along with the most iconic scenarios of the cities involved and I would be asking for volunteer involvement to widen the coverage to many more cities across the world, they would be approved or denied depending on their demographics, the plans presented and availability of budget to at least provide necessary materials.

As fully explained to Cayce, this will be a humongous event with enormous repercussions that should support additional funding for bounties to merchants willing to accept Pinkcoin as payment in those cities and other in the different countries BUT it will be just a a gigantic FIRST STEP in a master plan that will be followed by many other activities with my involvement in them agreed on a case by case basis. Part and parcel of that plan will include the outright support or the good guys (most particularly gals) in politics all the way to the next 4-year guest of the White House AND, by no means, limited in any way to the US.

Now it is up to the community and the leadership to decide. No coin in crypto can do this. Hopefully we, under the slogan of THINK BIG. THINK PINK, will start to make history on July 20th by painting the entire world PINK.
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:10:22 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 10:25:48 PM by Anoxxxy

I dont understand why you guys attack Barabbas,
I have Been Reading his posts and he seems to like the PINK community and its transparent trustable dev, therefor he would like to help PINK for marketing it so more people gets PINKs attention.

I vote +1 for Barabbas if his plans, it seems to be a very good plan but it needs also donations and so i vote +1 for this after Reading the plan for think big think pink projecg it seems to be very promising.
The question is Can we afford this project?

Regards
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

I have Been Reading his posts and he seems to like the PINK community and its transparent trustable dev, therefor he would like to help PINK for marketing it so more people gets PINKs attention.

I vote +1 for Barabbas if his plans are good when he presents Them.

You will get a clearer understanding of who these people are if you visit THE WALL OF SHAME right here in announcement of Bitcointalk. Further even if you look for my posts on several threads uncovering the outright scams of Blackcoin and Libertycoin as well as many others, and the many flaws and excessive hype of some coins such a Cinni, Caix and Vericon. I have declared war on the bad guys of crypto and that is bound to bring with it plenty of enemies for obvious reasons... as well as the support of many others, of course. These are the former. As I am sure you know, hearing the truth in crypto is uncommon and always provokes hatred on some individuals.

Anyway, I have presented my proposal. I don't want nor need trust. And haters, as far as I am concerned, are welcome here where, according to some of the devs, "we turned them around with plain niceness".

To be perfectly honest, this plan requires from me a huge effort and sustained work for quite a long time and if it is not enthusiastically supported, IO much rather not do it. But it is a historic opportunity that far outreaches the confines of crypto and I feel I should present it to the Pink community. It is their decision.
grabciu

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:25:19 PM

PC Game!!  Grin now that sounds promising. Being a gamer I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm guessing you somehow incorporated PINK in the game or is it just a promo?

patiently waiting...

The game evolves around PINK trading hands, like a faucet with a twist Tongue

Here's a teaser.

Can't wait to test it out  Grin

Also keep voting,
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PINK

we need more attention..  Wink
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:27:42 PM

sock puppet #1 identified

Instead of expressing yourself as a sucker you could behave and share your ideas as an adult not as a sucker!
grabciu

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:05:00 PM

just named my african hedgehog "Pinky"   Wink
price should be departing to the moon now  Cheesy

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:39:31 PM

this plan requires from me a huge effort and sustained work for quite a long time

Yet you conveniently need to run away for a 2 week vacation, leaving about a week and a half to plan a worldwide event in 10+ major cities.
hahaha what the hell am I reading?  Cheesy

You are reading something obviously too big for you. you need to THINK BIG. THINK PINK, to start. But, for once you summed it up quite correctly. July 20th though WAS -and would remain for the time being- a target date at the time the PM was sent. It may or may not be the definitive date, but time being of essence, it will be quite close to that one.

Additionally, for the rest, WORLD PINK DAY is conceived as a YEARLY event, not just a one-time one.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:20:24 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:48:36 AM by stormia

I'm sorry but everything you are saying, the way you are saying it, the things you are proposing, the manner in which you are proposing them, and your curious sense of grandeur are much too reminiscent of  IconicExpert from back on the blackcoin and libertycoin threads.

I don't know if you are or if you aren't him, at this point I don't care, but either way I'm not going to trust a stranger (one without any positive reputation or successful past services to refer to, might I add) with my money.

You say

I don't want nor need trust.

Really? You expect people to hand over 5k USD without establishing some degree of trust??
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:55:10 AM

Just chiming in for a minute to say that we welcome community involvement and encourage community driven projects.

Those of us in the core dev team generally don't have a whole lot of time to devote to outside projects, we're too busy concentrating our efforts on the projects that we're developing internally. We love new ideas, and are happy to take ideas on board for our core team to develop later in the future, but our plate is full at the moment. New ideas that we decide to include into our project pipeline today aren't likely to be completed for at least a month, longer for larger projects. As a general rule, we don't directly involve ourselves in projects that we don't maintain control over. It's not that we don't appreciate them or the value that they can bring to PinkCoin, we're just really busy working on the things that we're already working on.

Anyone that does have a really great, new idea that they want to see developed sooner rather than later, by all means, please feel free to gather support from the community and consult with us as necessary in order to develop it yourself. Pinkcoin is a community driven coin, and our core dev team started out as members of the community no different than everyone else here.

I would only say that the reputation that our core team has developed should not necessarily extend to community developed projects. Please, before supporting anyone's development efforts, exercise caution and due diligence. There's a lot of dishonest people out there. Please be careful.

---

TL:DR; We're really busy working on our own core Pink Projects, but we LOVE Community Projects! Work hard and do the best job you can! Everyone else: Just please be careful and do your homework. We have no control over community based projects.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:57:11 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 02:13:26 AM by barabbas

I'm sorry but everything you are saying, the way you are saying it, the things you are proposing, the manner in which you are proposing them, and your curious sense of grandeur are much too reminiscent of  IconicExpert from back on the blackcoin and libertycoin threads.

I don't know if you are or if you aren't him, at this point I don't care, but either way I'm not going to trust a stranger (one without any positive reputation or successful past services to refer to, might I add) with my money.

You say

Really? You expect people to hand over 5k USD without establishing some degree of trust??

That is correct. I would not come even remotely close of one single cent from you or any donors. Any donations will go to Cayce and he will provide my payments, the required materials and everything else. He will be in charge, control and responsible for, whatever balance, not me. See, trust is not needed at all.

Simple, isn't it? Simpler yet: Not interested? No donation whatsoever. As you can see the numbers are rather large considering the market cap of the community. If there's no full support across the entire community -or at least the 100 top holders- it simply won't happen. Up to all of you.

Oh let me add that a project the size the one I have in mind, including the WORLD PINK  DAY, by far exceeds anything  IE is even capable of imagining, let alone carry out. This is no cheesy Wall Street walk with escorts. This is many times that -much classier, of course- with a build up, worldwide media coverage and subsequent promotion, just to start. This is simply HUGE.
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:47:06 AM

You say

That is correct. I would not come even remotely close of one single cent from you or any donors. Any donations will go to Cayce and he will provide my payments, the required materials and everything else. He will be in charge, control and responsible for, whatever balance, not me. See, trust is not needed at all.

Simple, isn't it? Simpler yet: Not interested? No donation whatsoever. As you can see the numbers are rather large considering the market cap of the community. If there's no full support across the entire community -or at least the 100 top holders- it simply won't happen. Up to all of you.

Oh let me add that a project the size the one I have in mind, including the WORLD PINK  DAY, by far exceeds anything  IE is even capable of imagining, let alone carry out. This is no cheesy Wall Street walk with escorts. This is many times that -much classier, of course- with a build up, worldwide media coverage and subsequent promotion, just to start. This is simply HUGE.

I think Barabbas is a great Mind....
Can we affiliate ourselves to breast cancer cure.. or something  here in canada the symbol is PINK ribbon
Glizlack

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:52:36 AM

With all do respect. I am do not think a world pink day would have all that much effect. Witness the dogecoin nascar it didn't really even raise dogcoin at all.  IMO the number one feature any coin needs to be in use everyday is a way to use it via sms. That way the area's that are underdeveloped can use it as a currency without having a smart phone. Read about farmers in Kenya using the cell phones company's sms payment system for example. I am sure Pinkcoins fee's could come in well below any cell company's charges.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:37:34 AM

Just caught a peak at the anonymous sms sending wallet being created by @Boxxa.

boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:40:09 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 06:27:06 AM by boxxa

Well since there hasn't been any SMS updates from a particular coins, I guess I will post some working screen shots of the sms gateway I have been working on in parallel with wallet.PINK.

Sorry for the last minute screen shots. I had to remove a lot of debug code in the messages and I will have more details this week but since people want to see developments, here is a development.

Initiator cell phone with a loaded balance on their address:
Tweet with image: https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/481668525342617600

The person receiving gets a SMS from the gateway notifying them they have a balance. They can send and treat it as a wallet or just cash it out to their local wallet.
Tweet with image: https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/481669529383481344

Oh and this was a working transaction. Here is the tx on the block chain for the cash out.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pc/tx.dws?9e6a2979e855a5c87b78ee1d61daa2ab154c25bfb1530163f19d66968aa1a258.htm

Roadmap and untested features:
-Clean up the code - This is still beta but wanted to show that this is a WORKING SMS gateway.
-Passcodes - Don't want to leave wallets only out there with phone number auth. (not in this demo but day 1 feature)
-Cost mitigation - SMS does cost money so there will be the challenge to run this without going broke while not deterring people from using it due to fees.
-Fully encrypted database - remove any element of trust on the host. Keys used in messages decrypt phone numbers preventing anyone from watching the DB for users numbers. In beta but planned for initial release.
-Burner wallets - Wallet IDs are tied to numbers. After a TX confirms outbound, wallets can be set to delete to prevent any trace of cell phone -> wallet
-QR Codes - ADDQR sends QR code of wallet. This allows someone to send you PC by scanning your phone. Probably phase 2 as there is no native client for PINK yet.
-Integration with anon.PINK - Probably phase 2 but fully possible with this current code.

sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:53:41 AM

Well since there hasn't been any SMS updates from a particular coins, I guess I will post some working screen shots of the sms gateway I have been working on in parallel with wallet.PINK.

Sorry for the last minute screen shots. I had to remove a lot of debug code in the messages and I will have more details this week but since people want to see developments, here is a development.

Initiator cell phone with a loaded balance on their address:

The person receiving gets a SMS from the gateway notifying them they have a balance. They can send and treat it as a wallet or just cash it out to their local wallet.

Oh and this was a working transaction. Here is the tx on the block chain for the cash out.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pc/tx.dws?9e6a2979e855a5c87b78ee1d61daa2ab154c25bfb1530163f19d66968aa1a258.htm

Roadmap and untested features:
- Clean up the code. This is still beta but wanted to show that this is a WORKING SMS gateway.
- Cost mitigation. SMS does cost money so there will be the challenge to run this without going broke while not deterring people from using it due to fees.
- Fully encrypted database - remove any element of trust on the host. Keys used in messages decrypt phone numbers preventing anyone from watching the DB for users numbers
- Burner wallets : Wallet IDs are tied to numbers. After a TX confirms outbound, wallets can be set to delete to prevent any trace of cell phone -> wallet
- QR Codes: ADDQR sends QR code of wallet. This allows someone to send you PC by scanning your phone. Probably phase 2.

Holy Monkeys. I'm speechless.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: