Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
tranzium

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:36:05 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 06:49:51 AM by tranzium

https://i.imgur.com/GyrKUjK.jpg

Devan Penner-Woelk
June 26, 1989
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
E-Mail: tycoonmaster@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devanpw
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tranzium/

I was born and raised until three years old in Niagara Falls, before my parents moved to St. Catharines where they still reside today and my earliest childhood memories begin. I remember playing outside, although many years ago, with children from not only my own complex, but the other three complexes in the surrounding area. Good times. Bad times. Many enjoyable memories that are amazingly not pushed out by my years of computer knowledge. Five years old is where my life began; a hand-me-down computer and an internet CD.

My computer life started when I was given a 100Mhz computer from an uncle and a Free Web internet CD (it was a service that provided free internet for displaying advertisements across the top of your computer). These early days were filled with a lot of headaches (thanks Mom and Dad; we visited the computer repair shop every day for a week straight once) but the deep seeded roots that is my computer hardware experience had begun. Although I can't perfectly lay out a timeline of what happened between school, friends, wanting to kill AOL, and computer troubles I had yet to face, but somewhere around the age of ten, I learned about a website called http://derelictstudios.net/ (amazingly it is still up but seems to be left on the curb) and stuck my foot into the world of 3D Studio Max.

Gaming was a bit more exciting back than, from a developer standpoint, as anyone with notepad and/or a hex editor could modify a game's files to provide patches, add custom game-play, new graphics, characters, etc. Red Alert and Red Alert 2 were the main focus of the Derelict Studio forums and I was eventually a part of a team that had me designing and creating 3D models for buildings and vehicles (infantry was left to the older, more experienced modelers). Over time, I created and rendered wallpapers; little movies; building construction, operation, and destruction animations; messed around with this and that (for some reason four omnidirectional lights placed evenly in the four corners of the dimensional space created nice lighting). One day, with my own game's concept in full swing and building animations being rendered to disk, it was time to show off my work; my first website.

I still remember using a black hash-tooth pattern for the headings of the navigation, it was a dark coloured website, but aside from that, it's all a blur. A DOCTYPE you could never remember, tables, neopets, Geocities, GIF background images, and KaZaa were all the rage. The internet was starting to gain speed and I was right along with it. Creating webpages for this, learning more HTML/CSS for that, I lose all concept of time from the age of ten onward. Grade 6 was in there, where I drew Pokemon for the majority of my time and played Gizmo's and Gadgets on the thunder-of-Thor keyboards (buttons had to have 2 inch springs under them); secondary school, and then there was high school. A four-year-long-story short, we had programming classes for Grades 11 and 12 (Turing) in which I taught the class because 1) the teacher was often busy with other priorities and 2) with already eight years of coding behind me, another language (especially one with top-to-bottom reading, could go into functions barely) was nothing for me to learn. Being able to prioritize when each hand requested my help was exciting, not to mention often leaving the classroom realizing I didn't even turn on my monitor.

The summer of Grade 11, I went to work in a factory. The factory my dad still slaves away in. I do not remember that summer. I saved my money and barely had enough energy or care to do anything on the weekends. Before long, it was time to get back to school. However, being the computer code monkey that I am, the money I saved ($2040 CAD or $1780 USD; still to this day carry the receipt in my wallet - September 19th, 2006) turned into a money order and was mailed off to Chris H. in California. The money I just saved for three months, was now on its way to someone I have never met, had only sent a few e-mails too, to build me a server. Everyone: parents, friends, teachers included, all gave me lectures on how: I was stupid, will never see that money again, who the hell is this Chris fellow? But I am nearly crying right now remembering the day I stayed home from school to await the arrival of my very own server.
https://www.facebook.com/devanpw/media_set?set=a.5887235369.13287.536480369&type=3 (before it was packaged and sent to me)

Going off to college got me excited because I enrolled in the Computer Programming/Analyst course to expand my coding knowledge into the software side of things. I was already so vastly involved in the World Wide Web that I thought it impossible for anyone to teach me anything I didn't already know. In all honestly, to make another three-year-long-story short, the course itself was a complete waste of time. On the positive, I highly encourage everyone to at least try to go to college. The people, connections, excitement, life experiences, you name it over the three years I attended, were priceless. However, the knowledge they were suppose to cover was non-existent. I did not graduate from college. I did not learn how to create software. I did, however, further strengthen my website abilities by switching from tables to divs (yeah yeah).

One of the people I met in college quickly became my friend and business parnter, and together we started using our abilities to create websites. We tried the client route; didn't wok. We tried to create our own website and at one point had it ranked < 100,000 on Alexa (website no longer exists; big corporations killed it); didn't work. We both quit our jobs. We both have families. We are both living with our in-laws and are trying to make ends meet. Solely driven by our passion for the internet and have finally found our home in the crypto-currency world.

Starting out with faucets, building a faucet looping website (http://satoshico.in/), and doing everything we can to obtain Bitcoin, we were still stuck in our rut. Everything we did, no matter how much time, money, and effort went into something, it all seemed to come to an end. Since giving up, especially this late in the game (I personally have been unemployed since my daughter was born; over a year-and-a-half ago) was not an option. We looked towards bounties in an attempt to grab some Bitcoin we could potentially use to hold our families at bay (most likely fiat conversion). Scam. Scam. Didn't pay. Scam. What were the terms? Scam. Can we lower our price? Once again, we were both facing defeat at every corner. Our home in the crypto-currency world had nothing left but a box of tissues and some code written on the peeling wallpaper.

Hello Pinkcoin!

To our surprise, our efforts in the cryptography world did not go unnoticed and the Pinkcoin team welcomed our support with open arms. Our home had a raging party again, our spirits were once again as high as kites, and our drive was at full speed once again. My fingers began banging out code. Projects, deadlines, milestones, and the future were all too clear. I could finally use my fifteen years of experience, passion, and self-motivation to create something to whole world can enjoy. Thank you Pinkcoin for doing things differently and not adding to my pile of failure.

I appreciate you reading my life story in a nutshell. I look forwarding to reading what all of you care to share and I hope that one day I can help you; unlike so many have not done for me.

I am a code monkey.
I am Devan.
I am Tranzium.
I LOVE websites.
I LOVE code.
I am Pinkcoin.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

Growing up in a small town surrounded by nature, I spent most of my days outdoors. Up until about 7 years ago, I had never really used a computer. Right out of highschool I went into a factory, and worked there for years. One lucky day, I lost my pinky finger in a hydraulic press. That is when I decided to go back to school.

I did a year of general science, while I decided what I wanted. This lead to 2 1/2 years in Marketing. Half way through my graduating year, I changed courses again. My little brother had just begun a Computer Programming Analyst course. Seeing what he was able to accomplish with code, that got me excited. So I joined his course, and barely passed the first semester. So I did my final program switch, into New Media Web Design where I graduated after 3 more years of College.

I have done and learned many things in my life, but never became a Master at anything specifically. A jack of all trades, master of none. My dedication, self-motivation and many years of dream chasing, have me feeling right at home in crypto. It is like everything I have ever done, combined with my dire need to better peoples lives, and change the world. I have tried involving myself in a few coins. Scam, after scam, hype after hype, it killed me because I knew what it took to achieve the things they were all promising. So I went looking at bounties, found a couple, but got taken advantage of. It was not long after that I was introduced to Pinkcoin.

I joined Pinkcoin right around the same time that the community was taking over. CryptoCayce, Sumgye and Sonys saw the value in this coin, and they were making impressive moves and grinding hard. I got my friend Tranzium and told him "we finally found our home to build our stuff."

In short, I feel as though everything in my life has lead me to Pinkcoin, and this community. The universe almost makes sense when you can look back in time, and connect all the dots.

sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:13:40 PM

Sony Sasankan
29th April 1982
Chennai, India

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/sonysasankan
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasankansony
Email: sonysasankan@aol.com
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4268327

Growing up in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and not being the outdoorsy type, the earliest memories that I have were of watching weird Japanese cartoons dubbed in Arabic, rented Jackie Chan movies doing the drunken monkey punch and Bollywood movies with men in tight shirts kicking down doors. I devoured them all; if it was on screen, I must’ve watched it. Movies were my first craze, and my daily routine would revolve around scanning the TV channel schedule in the daily paper, circling the movies in different channels, and making life changing decision if two circled movies happen to be playing on different channels.

My life technically started with a facepalm moment when my dad pointed out to me that that thing which plays the VHS tapes I rent had a “record” button; that if I had done the wires correctly, I could watch a movie and record another one at the same time. I became the recording guy from that day onwards. The obsession grew into a movie collection of epic proportion, filling cupboards and stacks piling on the floor. Tapes were beginning to feel expensive. I began cutting out leftover unused multiple tapes and joining them… to record more movies!

I am a professional video editor now and I believe those seeds were planted back then. I have dabbed in various media related fields since… 3D, Animation, Visual Effects, Photoshop, Sound Editing, Color Grading, and have a jack of all trades understanding of them all. My educational background includes flunking a year at school and dropping out of college twice before I gave up on Academia. My last resort at some sort of “education” was film school… a 1-year diploma in Video Editing and Sound Design. I managed to walk out of there with a gold medal (yeah baby!!).

Getting involved in pinkcoin was quite a fluke I would say. It was almost like a calling where one thing let to another of sorts. I had invested in a small mining farm, and I was just making the transition from scrypt to x11. Pinkcoin just happened to launch when I was all set to mine… that’s how I got involved with the community. It started with a change of the logo, and before I knew it, a bunch of us were shooting PMs like we just discovered the Internet in the 90’s. Donations were being collected, giveaways were happening and I found myself building a new ANN page and neck deep in all the design elements for Pinkcoin.

I am kicked about this cult like movement we have created. I am proud to be associated with pinkcoin and feel it’s a crying shame for me to remain anonymous with something as rocking as this.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:19:06 AM

wow.. even decorating your house pink.. that's some dedication! Cheesy
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:03:02 AM

You guys are classy as f*ck
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:54:11 AM

wow.. even decorating your house pink.. that's some dedication! Cheesy

+1 LOL

Reading your bio, tranzium, sure brought back memories. Red Alert, Geocities, KaZaa! Those were good times.  Cool

Sony, I too have a huge movie collection. (Nearly 700) First vhs, then I updated to dvd and even replaced most of the old vhs. Then when BR came out I was almost gonna update again before I realized how crazy that would be. Nowadays I just *cough* download from *cough* piratebay *cough* and my dvds just collect dust.

Thank you for sharing your lives with us.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:02:48 AM

Sony Sasankan
29th April 1982
Chennai, India

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/sonysasankan
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasankansony
Email: sonysasankan@aol.com
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4268327

Growing up in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and not being the outdoorsy type, the earliest memories that I have were of watching weird Japanese cartoons dubbed in Arabic, rented Jackie Chan movies doing the drunken monkey punch and Bollywood movies with men in tight shirts kicking down doors. I devoured them all; if it was on screen, I must’ve watched it. Movies were my first craze, and my daily routine would revolve around scanning the TV channel schedule in the daily paper, circling the movies in different channels, and making life changing decision if two circled movies happen to be playing on different channels.

My life technically started with a facepalm moment when my dad pointed out to me that that thing which plays the VHS tapes I rent had a “record” button; that if I had done the wires correctly, I could watch a movie and record another one at the same time. I became the recording guy from that day onwards. The obsession grew into a movie collection of epic proportion, filling cupboards and stacks piling on the floor. Tapes were beginning to feel expensive. I began cutting out leftover unused multiple tapes and joining them… to record more movies!

I am a professional video editor now and I believe those seeds were planted back then. I have dabbed in various media related fields since… 3D, Animation, Visual Effects, Photoshop, Sound Editing, Color Grading, and have a jack of all trades understanding of them all. My educational background includes flunking a year at school and dropping out of college twice before I gave up on Academia. My last resort at some sort of “education” was film school… a 1-year diploma in Video Editing and Sound Design. I managed to walk out of there with a gold medal (yeah baby!!).

Getting involved in pinkcoin was quite a fluke I would say. It was almost like a calling where one thing let to another of sorts. I had invested in a small mining farm, and I was just making the transition from scrypt to x11. Pinkcoin just happened to launch when I was all set to mine… that’s how I got involved with the community. It started with a change of the logo, and before I knew it, a bunch of us were shooting PMs like we just discovered the Internet in the 90’s. Donations were being collected, giveaways were happening and I found myself building a new ANN page and neck deep in all the design elements for Pinkcoin.

I am kicked about this cult like movement we have created. I am proud to be associated with pinkcoin and feel it’s a crying shame for me to remain anonymous with something as rocking as this.

Pump Pink to the moon man,i can see you have the brains and money to do it Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:03:35 AM

Keep voting:

VOTE PINK!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
fayoling

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:26:02 AM

https://wars.pink/

Here's to hoping this is my last post about the pink wars debacle.

I had some in depth conversations with the owner of the account that was causing website disruption. It turns out that they use a VPN service. It is possible that this service combined with the timers on the website could cause it to go into a loop. Meaning this individual was truly unaware they were the ones causing the site outages. We looked further through our games, and it turns out that this individual actually lost a couple wars because of this.

He is truly an altruistic dude, and fits right in to the community. He donates regularly, focuses on the positive, and wants to genuinely help others.

This scenario ending like this does not surprise me, as Pinkcoin has a way of turning all negatives, into a stronger positive.

So the website is now protected against DDoS using CloudFlare. This is the same service used by exchanges, such as Mintpal.
If you were at a loss on wars.pink, your account has been reset to your deposit amounts.
If you were up, you still have all your winnings.

The bid amounts have also been reduced.

I truly apologize for this whole thing, at the same time, I am excited about how much stronger it has made us as a community.

metalbiscuit

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:50:28 AM

Keep voting:

VOTE PINK!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

vote for death
fayoling

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:34:11 AM

How to really profit whilst voting for Pinkcoin on Mintpal

Register accounts on these 2 sites, they have 1 hour timers built right into the tabs of your browsers. You will get free Bitcoin, free Dogecoin, free lottery tickets, and free Pinkcoin if you follow this procedure. It can be done every hour, over, and over again.

2 hourly faucets
http://freebitco.in/
http://freedoge.co.in/

Now that you got your free Bitcoin and Free dogecoin, and the timer countdown for 1 hour has begun, go to https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PINK and copy the vote number you just got.

Go paste your vote number here in the thread for Free Pinkcoin:

PEEK inside for PINK  http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Fun ☆ Games ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

And the last final step, go on Twitter and share your vote number with CryptoRox for some Free Pinkcoin lottery tickets.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/483636069909688321

By keeping one of the faucet tabs open in your browser, you should be able to maximize both your profits and the amount of votes you get in a single day.
If we come together as a community and everyone follows this procedure, we should be able to skyrocket through the Mintpal voting list, accumulate both Pinkcoin and Dogecoin while doing so.

Good Luck everyone, thanks for all the help, and hopefully you take advantage of all these free giveaways.

PINK at over 6000 votes on MintPal, you are going down Badgercoin! Vote PINK!

Free PINK here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Pay W/Pink ☆ Lotto ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

Just got a lucky roll on freebitco.in, and voted for Mintpal again Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:38:38 AM

How to really profit whilst voting for Pinkcoin on Mintpal

Register accounts on these 2 sites, they have 1 hour timers built right into the tabs of your browsers. You will get free Bitcoin, free Dogecoin, free lottery tickets, and free Pinkcoin if you follow this procedure. It can be done every hour, over, and over again.

2 hourly faucets
http://freebitco.in/
http://freedoge.co.in/

Now that you got your free Bitcoin and Free dogecoin, and the timer countdown for 1 hour has begun, go to https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PINK and copy the vote number you just got.

Go paste your vote number here in the thread for Free Pinkcoin:

PEEK inside for PINK  http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Fun ☆ Games ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

And the last final step, go on Twitter and share your vote number with CryptoRox for some Free Pinkcoin lottery tickets.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/483636069909688321

By keeping one of the faucet tabs open in your browser, you should be able to maximize both your profits and the amount of votes you get in a single day.
If we come together as a community and everyone follows this procedure, we should be able to skyrocket through the Mintpal voting list, accumulate both Pinkcoin and Dogecoin while doing so.

Good Luck everyone, thanks for all the help, and hopefully you take advantage of all these free giveaways.

PINK at over 6000 votes on MintPal, you are going down Badgercoin! Vote PINK!

Free PINK here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Pay W/Pink ☆ Lotto ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

Just got a lucky roll on freebitco.in, and voted for Mintpal again Smiley

This is smart, really good idea!!! I love the way how people think about Pinkcoin.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:39:44 PM

Keep on voting ,since yesterday we added 500 votes on mintpal!!!! Do your calculations yourself and you know that we can hit mintpal within 2 weeks!!!! As how closer we get how faster people will vote.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

Impressive bios! I have a lot of faith in this dev team! You guys have already delivered so much more than 99% of the coins out there.
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:54:42 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 10:21:23 PM by Anoxxxy

Nice presentation and very impressive bios guys:)
Now it is just a matter of time before PINK gets attention Smiley
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:14:30 PM

Nice bios guys, they read as though written from the heart.

Yo! Mississauga boys! Are there just two of us here? Anyone else in the GTA or surrounding area?

gatt13

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Awesome bios guys!! Grin Much love and respect to all of you. This team can't get any more transparent!  Also can OP be updated with links under the devs names so they don't get lost in the thread  Smiley

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
0wl

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 12:50:39 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 06:31:31 PM by 0wl

I was born and raised in Toronto and at 6 years of age my parents purchased a summer house in Ontario's cottage country, Muskoka. It was there I would spend the next 10 summers learning my love for my family, friends, nature, animals and the outdoors in general. I spent most of those days stirring up trouble alongside the other kids cottaging and doing chores for ice cream, candy and fish bait money. My first passion in life was basketball, I would spend every moment outside of school in my driveway playing. Regardless of time spent practicing I never excelled. I was above average but far from great. This was the case for most things I applied myself to until I stumbled upon poker. Sometime in 2003 my father and I were watching tv and ESPN was playing that years "The World Series of Poker Main Event". I was captured instantly. The characters featured were beyond interesting and mysterious to me, one player in particular named Dutch Boyd caught my attention with our seemingly similar personalities and outlook on life. I started playing poker very shortly after with friends, we would play $5 tournaments after work and on weekends. This wasn't enough for me, it was no longer than a month later that I found online poker. OMG!!! so fast! so comfortable! and I can play more than one game at a time?!?! FCK'ING SOLD! I spent every possible moment playing and when I went broke (which was often) I would watch better players play and try and pick apart what they were doing and why. I worked as a lead hand at a special events rental company through this time and it wasn't for at least a year that I started to get any real "return" on my "investments" but hell! I loved poker, I loved everything about it but most important was the freedom it might and very well could provide.

The fact if i was able to acquire such freedom that I wouldn't have to answer to any "boss" partnered with the chance of making my own hours had me very hungry to become the player I needed to, to make a living clicking buttons. It took about 2 years time for it to make sense to quit my job and pursue poker full time. There was no job that could offer me more money than I was making and quite frankly when I did work I spent half the day in the clouds thinking of ways I could have won a huge pot the night before, or humming "i don't wanna work, i just wanna play poker all day". That wish came true, I started playing professionally after my first 5k+ USD score. Because I very very rarely missed a day and played 10-16 hours a day..it's all a blur thinking back. There are some moments that stick out more so than others, both good and bad. Through out the last 11 years of playing poker I've met some of the most caring, kind hearted, interesting and influential individuals and those people alone, are worth all the time and energy I've put in over the years. I cannot imagine a life without discovering this game and these people. The poker world truly is a different world and depending on who your surround yourself with it can be the most pleasant and accepting world imaginable. In these 11 years I've had mild to strong success playing online poker tournaments and at one point was ranked #1 in Toronto and #3 in Canada doing so.

About 4 months ago a very close friend of mine that I met through poker contacted me and was about as excited as I've ever seen him, he had stumbled upon crypto coins and had a huge glow in his face when talking about about it. He linked me to a few btctalk threads, mintpal and a select few twitter accounts to follow. After a day or two of rummaging through this info my mind was BLOWN WIDE FCK'ING OPEN. I can't tell you how many fee's I've paid, how many personal transfer i've been vig'd on. The amount would make my stomach turn if I took the time to add up such a depressing figure, I'm certain.  So there it was, what I considered and consider the future of currency, in it's early stages, and widely unknown to the public. I did what anyone would do, BUY,BUY,BUY,BUY,BUY till the sun comes up! Ok, now what? I have a shit ton of shit coins, cool. Well it turns out most of the coins I bought were at their peak (lol noob dick trading in this bio) and pretty much all of them revolved around "hype" which i quickly learned wasn't always factual info being released (wait wtf?lol) I became somewhat bitter, how could people treat the future of currency like this? seemed like people were taking something that had all the potential in the world, to change the world and using it for short term, personal gain (wtf!) So i dumped most of the coins I had bought at a huge loss and picked up more of the very few coins i felt comfortable with investing in for a number of reasons (community, dev's profiles ect).

I installed tweetdeck and inputted all the coin's names and was being fed up to date info (fact or not lol) it was there i noticed a tweet from a company who was holding a vote for which crypto currency would be added as a payment method..DING, pinkcoin's community and new dev's had left the most positive stamp on me in the crypto world so i naturally voted for them, added a #pinkcoin hashtag and next thing i knew other people were voting as well! A few days later I followed up with the company and they added pinkcoin as a payment method, a day or so later I contacted a company who was already accepting bitcoin and they were more than happy to add pinkcoin. Since then I have been perched up dropping bombs like an 0wl would, Currently I am working on options other than PINK as the USB Pinkcoin wallet card and am in communication with a vendor or two and we plan to add Pinkcoin as a payment method there as well!
0wl

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:22:47 AM

Nice bios guys, they read as though written from the heart.

Yo! Mississauga boys! Are there just two of us here? Anyone else in the GTA or surrounding area?

Another one! haha I'm in Toronto
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

I am on the US side of the bridge in Buffalo =)
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: