Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

Want to help PINK with some high value creative services or scrypt mining contracts on the cheap? For a limited time Groupon is offering $25 worth of creative services on fiverr.com for $5 to new members of fiverr, the options to spend this $25 on fiverr is pretty infinite with a lot of great options.  Here are the steps...

1. Sign up for a groupon account if you don't have one already here https://www.groupon.com/signup, then follow this link for the deal http://gr.pn/1lggITK.

2. Purchase deal $5 for $25 of services at fiverr.com, wait a few mins for voucher for promotion to appear under your account > My Groupons > Fiverr > View Voucher > Follow instructions in voucher to redeem promotion and sign-up for Fiverr account.  Caution do not sign up for a Fiverr account before following the redemption instructions in your Groupon voucher.

3. Use $25 in your Fiverr account to purchase 5 gigs that might help promote or assist the growth/price of PINK (each gig costs $5, hence the website name fiverr).

Example $5 Gigs:

Scrypt Mining Contract - http://bit.ly/1yIw9fV  

Create a 3D logo - http://bit.ly/1p4FVF0

Promote PINK on Blog - http://bit.ly/1zTBoeb

Create a full SEO report for website - http://bit.ly/1nWrxPS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

Want to help PINK with some high value creative services or scrypt mining contracts on the cheap? For a limited time Groupon is offering $25 worth of creative services on fiverr.com for $5 to new members of fiverr, the options to spend this $25 on fiverr is pretty infinite with a lot of great options.  Here are the steps...

1. Sign up for a groupon account if you don't have one already here https://www.groupon.com/signup, then follow this link for the deal http://gr.pn/1lggITK.

2. Purchase deal $5 for $25 of services at fiverr.com, wait a few mins for voucher for promotion to appear under your account > My Groupons > Fiverr > View Voucher > Follow instructions in voucher to redeem promotion and sign-up for Fiverr account.  Caution do not sign up for a Fiverr account before following the redemption instructions in your Groupon voucher.

3. Use $25 in your Fiverr account to purchase 5 gigs that might help promote or assist the growth/price of PINK (each gig costs $5, hence the website name fiverr).

Example $5 Gigs:

Scrypt Mining Contract - http://bit.ly/1yIw9fV  

Create a 3D logo - http://bit.ly/1p4FVF0

Promote PINK on Blog - http://bit.ly/1zTBoeb

Create a full SEO report for website - http://bit.ly/1nWrxPS

Another brilliant plan and idea from the Master BlueWhakaDoo.
Everyone would be silly not to do this. And the opptions for marketing, and everything through Fiverr are unlimited.

fayoling

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:02:58 PM

https://wars.pink/

We have added a new game room to Pink Wars. 10,000 PINK bids, and a 500 PINK faucet reward. Enjoy!

tranzium

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:04:34 PM

Had to be the first bidder Wink

... to test everything.

Edit: First (and probably my last) win on Jewel
https://i.imgur.com/JGcxnUk.png
fayoling

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

Did I say I was going to drop a bomb? And as previously promised, it is being announced earlier than we would have normally shared a project.

We have been working behind the scenes on a new system, and are now very comfortable in saying this will be coming to Pinkcoin soon.

The PDF below is more of a "concept" written article as we would really like this system to give back to investors in a different way; for the long term. So we came up with, what we feel is a good foundation for the community to build on and suggest changes and/or ideas before we finalize that part of this project.

So here it is, your introduction to Pay With PINK, and the PINK payment engine.
Read more here: PDF -> http://crypto.pink/wip/paywithpink.pdf

Soon, any vendor that accepts PayPal, will be able to accept PINK!

I would just like to pull this section out from the Pay With PINK concept, as this is the section we need the communities help and feedback on. After all, this is the part that would allow individual investors to profit from this system.

The current idea is to have people earn variable interest on standing Bitcoin to PinkCoin orders that they place with us. People's BTC is used to fund the PayPal account, they earn a percent of the PinkCoins that accumulate over time, and when they want to cash out, their PinkCoin order gets filled at the current exchange rate. That way, your BTC effectively stakes PinkCoins for you over time, and should you ever wish to cash out, will be converted into pink at the current market rate.      

Pay.With.Pink is making great progress, and we are not far from breaking into the testing phase.

So we need to know if the community likes the idea of investing in Pay.With.Pink to supply the PayPal account. We will be taking investments in BTC, which will be converted to Fiat and added to PayPal. We need to know now whether this is something you guys would like, or if we will need to supply the PayPal pool ourselves.

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:28:59 PM

So we need to know if the community likes the idea of investing in Pay.With.Pink to supply the PayPal account. We will be taking investments in BTC, which will be converted to Fiat and added to PayPal. We need to know now whether this is something you guys would like, or if we will need to supply the PayPal pool ourselves.

What kind of payouts rate to investor are you planning? And how much BTC is needed for the pay with pink feature to make it go?

regards
fayoling

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

What kind of payouts rate to investor are you planning? And how much BTC is needed for the pay with pink feature to make it go?

regards

As per the usual, most of these things are up for conversing. The example and current standings are 33% of the profit gets distributed between the investors.

The current working concept divides up excess PinkCoins accumulated by the trading system as follows: 33% goes to contributors   with standing orders, 33% will    be donated to charity, 33% will contribute to PinkCoin Projects, and %1 will be added to the lottery jackpot.

As for how much is needed, there is no minimum or maximum. If we only raise $1,000.00 worth of investments, the system will only be able to do purchases up to $1,000.00 until the pool grows in size.

egyptocoin

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:26:07 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 11:02:47 PM by egyptocoin

Me being rude - ignore it. Sorry.
fayoling

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:00:05 PM

Just lost 380k pink on that site pinkwars. I should of never of clicked on it. Months of work down the drain lol.

It's more of like whoever has the most money wins. Yeah, my English. Not good. Not a faucet.

You might want to actually add rules too. For a charitable coin that is shyster.

I am sorry that you just lost all your coins, at the end of the day, it is a gambling site.

And many people have had great success using that system as a faucet.

What kind of rules would you propose?

Edit: I will add some coins to your account. I see that you got in some pretty big wars, so this time, choose your wars wisely, and start on the little guys. By starting on the little ones, not only are you typically left alone, but you will get to see the other palyers, and kind of learn their style before you try the big ones.

egyptocoin

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:02:05 PM

Just lost 380k pink on that site pinkwars. I should of never of clicked on it. Months of work down the drain lol.

It's more of like whoever has the most money wins. Yeah, my English. Not good. Not a faucet.

You might want to actually add rules too. For a charitable coin that is shyster.

I am sorry that you just lost all your coins, at the end of the day, it is a gambling site.

You're right.

I didn't lose it all. I misunderstood the rules. Sorry for bothering you.

fayoling

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:05:55 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:53:04 PM by fayoling

You're right.

I didn't lose it all. I misunderstood the rules. Sorry for bothering you.

If that's a faucet than Im queen of england. Also it says you win x-amount of coins and you get 1/3. Ex. 100 =15/ win =105 - where the other 10?

lol, it is a faucet with a twist. If no one is around, you can make alot of pink. But one wrong move, or lost war, and you can lose it all.

There is a 10% fee per bid. This fee is essentially waived on the first bid, and you are actually given a 5% bonus.

Edit: Coins have been added to your account, enough to bid on all the games, but I do strongly recommend you stay away from those big bids for a bit.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:00:30 AM

Instead of taking bitcoin, converting it to cash would you consider Taking Paypal funds straight and assigning the conversion rate of btc too it?  Also with the 33% profit will there be a cap on investors in order to maximize the returns (ie if say 20k was invested but only $500 is beings used/needed)?

Great work so far though Can't wait for all the new Pinkcoin features!

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:05:30 AM

Instead of taking bitcoin, converting it to cash would you consider Taking Paypal funds straight and assigning the conversion rate of btc too it?  Also with the 33% profit will there be a cap on investors in order to maximize the returns (ie if say 20k was invested but only $500 is beings used/needed)?

Also will the Pay with Pink payment will you be able to accept Pinkcoin (actually receive the Pinkcoin instead of $$)

fayoling

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:44:02 AM

Also will the Pay with Pink payment will you be able to accept Pinkcoin (actually receive the Pinkcoin instead of $$)

Both are very good questions.

First, as for taking Fiat directly, we would prefer sticking with crypto currency for the investment aspect, as your profit shares will also be paid back in crypto. We chose BTC, as we would prefer not put the Pinkcoin on the sell market Wink
The 33% cap concept is something we have discussed but not sure we came to any conclusion. So it is definitely worth discussing. However, with the community we have been building, and how many vendors we will be able to contact and use. I don't think a cap will happen. If anything, we are more likely going to be waiting on investors in order to get more vendors.

Vendors will be able to accept Pinkcoin, or Fiat. Technically, once its setup and ready to go, any currency will be no problem. We will just need pools of all of them.

Pinker

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:34:01 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 08:55:58 PM by Pinker

As I said before, I would send there something, but I don't think there is enough information out now for potential investors. I asked for some info before but I understand you are busy. Anyway sooner or later you will have to give more detailed explanation and only after that you can get some serious feedback. I am really looking forward to the launch and some whitepaper.

Yeah, one thing I see as a VERY IMPORTANT, guys, just once you start putting the system into real use, I think that the vendors the PINK team should be seeking out and asking to participate should be primarily from the "fair trade", "bio" and other enlightened corners of today's business. Of course, such a step is something that should not be done just like by saying hey let's do it, because if agreed on, would be an important piece into the overall PINK strategy. I believe it that is the way to go for PINK coin, because it is a pink thing to do and it seems to be in harmony with course set up so far. This said, PINK as a currency is available for everyone and it's use cannot be restricted. BUT, it is also important to show what kind of business PINK COIN would like to support. Although it might seem as pointless restricting and I can see why someone would yell, every vendor is good, wide acceptance rules. This is just about showing support and perhaps later giving something like a "PINK stamp" to the businesses that would show especially good approach towards values in favor of a PINK community. Way to go to get there, but I believe you will or will not be setting the foundations very soon. Cancer fighting support is a nice thing and should be accomplished, but it is not something that could be sufficient as a major topic for a currency if it is supposed to grow really big. You gotta go to the business and that means a PINK business.

Stay PINK!
fayoling

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

As I said before, I would send there something, but I don't think there is enough information out now for potential investors. I asked for some info before but I understand you are busy. Anyway sooner or later you will have to give more detailed explanation and only after that you can get some serious feedback. I am really looking forward to the launch and some whitepaper.

Yeah, one thing I see as a VERY IMPORTANT, guys, just once you start putting the system into real use, I think that the vendors the PINK team should be seeking out and asking to participate should be primarily from the "fair trade", "bio" and other enlightened corners of today's business. Of course, such a step is something that should not be done just like by saying hey let's do it, because if agreed on, would be an important piece into the overall PINK strategy. I believe it that is the way to go for PINK coin, because it is a pink thing to do and it seems to be in harmony with course set up so far. This said, PINK as a currency is available for everyone and it's use cannot be restricted. BUT, it is also important to show what kind of business PINK COIN would like to support. Although it might seem as pointless restricting and I can see why someone would yell, every vendor is good, wide acceptance rules. This is just about showing support and perhaps later giving something like a "PINK stamp" to the businesses that would show especially good approach towards values in favor of a PINK community. Way to go to get there, but I believe you will or will not be setting the foundations very soon. Cancer fighting support is a nice thing and should be accomplished, but it is not something that could be sufficient as a major topic for a currency if it is supposed to grow really big. You gotta go to the business and that means a PINK business.

Stay PINK!

As for more details, the whole point of this is to spark the conversations, and let those willing to invest, and the community help decide the best strategy. We could easily slap $10,000 fiat into the PayPal ourselves and just let it run, but I felt this was your opportunity as a community to step up and be part of the plan. Do you investors want a small profit from each transaction? A monthly payout? or just invest one day, withdraw another? If it is the community that profits from Pay With Pink, it will be the community that benefits most from going out there and getting the vendors. We are mostly a bunch of devs, and this is by no means are strong suit.

The beauty of Pay With Pink is that any one will be able to go get vendors. If you would like to see the focus on "fair trade" and "bio" than of course, you would just have to go after them or collaberate with others to do the same. I personally will be targeting Breast Cancer businesses and trying to get the Pinkcoin logo beside all the Pink Ribbons for all the merchandise available. I will be getting my mechanic on board, my local fish store and other stores I frequent regularly that offer online shopping solutions.

I am not sure if my response is along the lines of your statements/questions, but I tried lol.

cryptzo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

Stay PINK!

As for more details, the whole point of this is to spark the conversations, and let those willing to invest, and the community help decide the best strategy. We could easily slap $10,000 fiat into the PayPal ourselves and just let it run, but I felt this was your opportunity as a community to step up and be part of the plan. Do you investors want a small profit from each transaction? A monthly payout? or just invest one day, withdraw another? If it is the community that profits from Pay With Pink, it will be the community that benefits most from going out there and getting the vendors. We are mostly a bunch of devs, and this is by no means are strong suit.

The beauty of Pay With Pink is that any one will be able to go get vendors. If you would like to see the focus on "fair trade" and "bio" than of course, you would just have to go after them or collaberate with others to do the same. I personally will be targeting Breast Cancer businesses and trying to get the Pinkcoin logo beside all the Pink Ribbons for all the merchandise available. I will be getting my mechanic on board, my local fish store and other stores I frequent regularly that offer online shopping solutions.

I am not sure if my response is along the lines of your statements/questions, but I tried lol.

There's something you don't see too often. Active devs known for their consistent development ethic, generosity, and transparency, and they casually drop that they could fund their projects themselves but want to get the community involved.

Curious to see a Dev team that works because they love doing it, and is happy to invest their own money into the project...

I'm tired of get rich quick scams. This looks legit. Picked up a few hundred k. Keep up the good work guys. Liking what I see.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:23:33 AM

Did I say I was going to drop a bomb? And as previously promised, it is being announced earlier than we would have normally shared a project.

We have been working behind the scenes on a new system, and are now very comfortable in saying this will be coming to Pinkcoin soon.

The PDF below is more of a "concept" written article as we would really like this system to give back to investors in a different way; for the long term. So we came up with, what we feel is a good foundation for the community to build on and suggest changes and/or ideas before we finalize that part of this project.

So here it is, your introduction to Pay With PINK, and the PINK payment engine.
Read more here: PDF -> http://crypto.pink/wip/paywithpink.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/HrDWNjb.png

Soon, any vendor that accepts PayPal, will be able to accept PINK!
https://i.imgur.com/tPr5dQV.png

I would just like to pull this section out from the Pay With PINK concept, as this is the section we need the communities help and feedback on. After all, this is the part that would allow individual investors to profit from this system.

The current idea is to have people earn variable interest on standing Bitcoin to PinkCoin orders that they place with us. People's BTC is used to fund the PayPal account, they earn a percent of the PinkCoins that accumulate over time, and when they want to cash out, their PinkCoin order gets filled at the current exchange rate. That way, your BTC effectively stakes PinkCoins for you over time, and should you ever wish to cash out, will be converted into pink at the current market rate.      

Pay.With.Pink is making great progress, and we are not far from breaking into the testing phase.

Id be down to participate in investing in Pay with Pink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:29:16 AM

This is a bit too complex for me, perhaps Fayoling can explain in a simpler manner so I can understand it better...

What I get is that Pay with Pink will be some kind of pre-paid card backed by community funds and somehow it all is attached to Pay-Pal... If you have a Paypal account, and most people, especially vendors, do, why would you want to use Pay with Pink? What's the advantage?

What is in it for the community members that drop their money in PayPal to serve a guarantee, I understand some kind of staking-like? If so, why not just do the staking on the regular wallets? Is there any other advantage?

Finally, that 33%/33%/33%/1% of profits distribution, what profits exactly is it referring too?

Sorry again that I haven't been able to grasp still the whole concept, hence my questions.
tranzium

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:38:29 AM

What I get is that Pay with Pink will be some kind of pre-paid card backed by community funds and somehow it all is attached to Pay-Pal... If you have a Paypal account, and most people, especially vendors, do, why would you want to use Pay with Pink? What's the advantage?

Pay with Pink is focused on the customer; people with Pinkcoin. Vendors, more often than not, want fiat; especially with physical goods.

If you're shopping on-line (looking for Pinkcoin T-Shirts, new Nike shoes, a new camera lens, what have you) you will be able to use your Pinkcoin directly (no need for credit cards, debit Visa's, etc). Pay with Pink does the PC -> BTC conversion, as well as the BTC -> Fiat conversion for you and the vendor (similar to BitPay).
You use your Pinkcoin (hassle free) and the vendor receives their fiat (currently via PayPal, hassle free).

What is in it for the community members that drop their money in PayPal to serve a guarantee, I understand some kind of staking-like? If so, why not just do the staking on the regular wallets? Is there any other advantage?

The reason for the community outreach (sorta speak) is to see if anyone would be interested in helping fuel the Pay with Pink fire.
Because Pay with Pink receives Pinkcoin (incoming) and sends vendors fiat (outgoing) 3 "pools" need to be maintained; Pinkcoin, Bitcoin, and CAD (currently).

One of the major reasons for maintaining these "pools" (as well as why we started Pay with Pink originally) is so that the Pinkcoin developers and community are in control.

Most coins, when they leave the virtual world and enter the "real world", suffer from large sell resistance or dumps. This is because the moment someone buys a 50" flat screen TV (say $5,000), the amount of Pinkcoin received needs to be immediately dumped for BTC, and then immediately dumped again for fiat, to ensure the vendor receives the fiat amount for the purchase.

Maintaining "pools" of these 3 currencies allows a more controlled conversion for both Pinkcoin and Bitcoin. This is where the community can come in.

If I am not mistaken, the current investment strategy is: By helping increase the size of the Bitcoin "pool" (middle ground) initially, and thus allowing Pay with Pink to handle larger transactions sooner than later, investors will receive a percentage (%) of each transaction that occurs.

However, I am going to stop there before I ramble on any further or enter an area I am not fully up-to-speed on.

By the way, no apologies necessary when it comes to questions. We were all born knowing "nothing".
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: