Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:54:16 PM

Come on pink.  One more massive jump like the last one.  lol.

One? We keep setting new floors and hopefully our developments keep new investors coming in. Also, tune into David Seaman's podcast in about 5 minutes to see our own @CryptoCayce on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:56:42 PM

Want to verify that you are a #pinkcoinmillionaire?

Go here:
http://crypto.pink/millionaire/

How do we generate a signed signature? The link just shows this:

One day, while walking through her fields of lavender, she stumbled upon a rock and gave it the name "Henry".
Although this seemingly ordinary rock, which may have been there for countless years, may have seemed
ordinary to the naked eye; Henry was different. This rock, aside from the fact it was now named, was unique.
Unique to her. Unique to the fields of lavender. Ignoring the fact that this rock had a name would have been
foolish, although many did. Ignoring the fields of lavender was not foolish; they have always been there and
without any external influence, may always be. Ignoring her, alone in the lavender fields, could be achieved
like many before quickly moving on once they heard of Henry; Henry the rock, but again would be foolish.
Fall came to pass and winter set in. Rock burried. Her presence no longer visible. New Year's 1705.
> Henry: 1606-1673
> "Her": 1611-1701

Go to recieve coins or I think its under File->Sign Message. You will need to enter your address and paste in this message and click sign. I am not looking at my client but your output is what they need to show you own the wallet address you are providing.

Go to File and click Sign Message

Than paste the Sign message from http://crypto.pink/millionaire/

fayoling

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:47:51 PM

Watch this interview LIVE NOW!!

hashbear

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:57:45 PM

Want to verify that you are a #pinkcoinmillionaire?

Go here:
http://crypto.pink/millionaire/

How do we generate a signed signature? The link just shows this:

One day, while walking through her fields of lavender, she stumbled upon a rock and gave it the name "Henry".
Although this seemingly ordinary rock, which may have been there for countless years, may have seemed
ordinary to the naked eye; Henry was different. This rock, aside from the fact it was now named, was unique.
Unique to her. Unique to the fields of lavender. Ignoring the fact that this rock had a name would have been
foolish, although many did. Ignoring the fields of lavender was not foolish; they have always been there and
without any external influence, may always be. Ignoring her, alone in the lavender fields, could be achieved
like many before quickly moving on once they heard of Henry; Henry the rock, but again would be foolish.
Fall came to pass and winter set in. Rock burried. Her presence no longer visible. New Year's 1705.
> Henry: 1606-1673
> "Her": 1611-1701

Go to recieve coins or I think its under File->Sign Message. You will need to enter your address and paste in this message and click sign. I am not looking at my client but your output is what they need to show you own the wallet address you are providing.

Many thanks  Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:02:30 PM

Watch this interview LIVE NOW!!

Nice video, thanks for posting!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
boxxa

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:18:05 AM

Wallet.PINK Address Engine How To

I am around to answer questions. This is a new technology we are the first to try to let me know if you have suggestions or tweaks to make this better. We have a lot planned but the users who are using it will have the best feed back

To start using the engine, go to the wallet.PINK tab in the new wallet 2.0 client. Here you will need to login or create your new account on wallet.pink. The email and username will be how people will find you and send you coins.

You will get an email that you are required to confirm your email address. This is to allow you to use your email to be found. Verification protects people from stealing wallet.pink names.
Login to wallet.PINK again using the client and you will see your wallet address selected in the field. (If not, close the client and reopen it)

Click add address to use your wallet as your wallet.pink alias. If you would like to change the address, click add different address and you can enter your own address to use.

Check boxes you want to be found by. Enabling username will allow people to send you coins using your username. Enabling email will allow people to send you coins by email

To send coins to a username, go to the send coins tab and enter the username or email of the user. Click the magnifying glass to look up the user.

Green means an address is found and click send/send anon to send coins to user
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:30:50 AM

boxxa will this be different than qt wallets? This sounds revolutionary but am i misunderstnding how this works?

boxxa

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:32:29 AM

boxxa will this be different than qt wallets? This sounds revolutionary but am i misunderstnding how this works?

This is in the new QT wallet we released. You can signup your username at wallet.PINK and add and address. Anyone with the new wallet can send you PINK using your username.
boxxa

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:03:27 PM

Some GUI bugs in options menu. Sumgye updated the crypto.pink/wallet link to the 2.0.0.1 build to fix this.
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

so if i start staking 1 million now, i won't qualify for the vip party? right?
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:41:30 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 01:55:29 AM by SpockSkywalker

8-14-2014
 Dear Pink Army,    

I had to come here from Twitter to relay in proper English the magnitude of utter swagger that has been beholden of the Pinkcoin Family/Army. These New Wallets are beyond a biblical epic, surpass All of the Great Heroes' trials of Old, and transcends to the most towering billowed cloud; above all that is knowing of wisdom, truth, honor, glory and Pinkness. The Titans are trembling, the Gods have bowed down and may Pink Love rain for all time from this height of Awe as we cradle the Hopes of all of Crypto. Let us not be shy about it, We the Pink Army/Family are the certain future bringers of World Peace on Planet Earth, but before we do this, let us all drown in pinklove the most daring, beloved, graceful, and most legendarily beautiful Developing Team ever to be assembled in the history of man-kind. CryptoCayce-The Pink Achilles without weakness and absent of fear, Sumgye the Pink Beast & Keeper of the Holy Source, Boxxa The Lone Slayer of Skynet's Mark,  Fayoling-The Pink Sabbath True Bringer of Metal Rock and of Metal Code, Owl-The Wisest and Lord over the Great Eagles of Manwe, Tranzium-The Pink Mystic Dragon, Cleverest of the Crew, an eye in the sky whose searing fires rage beyond of all known measures, and of course Michelangelo's Holy Guru and Eternal Master of Art the legend himself Sonysasankan.  Lets us thanks them all dearly for saving this coin from oblivion, for their sublime leadership, and for their solid guidance through the abyss of the Crypto-Markets. Together we will all rain Pink Glory down into flowing streams, raging rivers and tidal oceans over all the world. May every occurrence of happenings yet to synchronize throughout all the universe happen with a touch of Pink Family Love. I want to also give a shout out to four other Pinkcoin community members without whose unwavering and galactic prisms of energies Pinkcoin would not be as Pink as she deserves. @abilliondoge - The AlphaDoge of the Wolf Pack whose addictive donative habits have afflicted dozens of other crypto lovers to join our beautiful family's ranks. @cryptocounselor - The Revered Reverend of Swag whose Pink Fever has baffled all known medicines, only accepting his flattering donations will cool him down. @BDBOn1 - The Conqueror of Chuck...  NORRIS! enough said. Nevermind that Chuck's Champion's mad donations of pinkcoin are spreading like fire. And last but certainly not least @MiketheMover - The Lion and Shepard of Suns whose mane rains Pink Love through all seasons to come and all yet to bare. God Bless them all and all the many others self-less not to be acknowledged today, but surely in days yet to pass, Houston thats... one small step for Bitcoin.  ONE GIANT LEAP FOR PINKCOIN-KIND! My Tribute Video to the Pinkcoin Nation --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q , "Hitler finds out about Pinkcoin." Another tribute video is in production now, To the Pink-Side of the Moon!

Eternal Blessings Yall,
                                                                                               Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

8-14-2014
 Dear Pink Army,    

I had to come here from Twitter to relay in proper English the magnitude of utter swagger that has been beholden of the Pinkcoin Family/Army. These New Wallets are beyond a biblical epic, surpass All of the Great Heroes' trials of Old, and transcends to the most towering billowed cloud; above all that is knowing of wisdom, truth, honor, glory and Pinkness. The Titans are trembling, the Gods have bowed down and may Pink Love rain for all time from this height of Awe as we cradle the Hopes of all of Crypto. Let us not be shy about it, We the Pink Army/Family are the certain future bringers of World Peace on Planet Earth, but before we do this, let us all drown in pinklove the most daring, beloved, graceful, and most legendarily beautiful Developing Team ever to be assembled in the history of man-kind. CryptoCayce-The Pink Achilles without weakness and absent of fear, Sumgye the Pink Beast & Keeper of the Holy Source, Boxxa The Lone Slayer of Skynet's Mark,  Fayoling-The Pink Sabbath True Bringer of Metal Rock and of Metal Code, Owl-The Wisest and Lord over the Great Eagles of Manwe, Tranzium-The Pink Winter Fox whose cleverness soars beyond all known measures, and of course Michelangelo's Holy Guru and Eternal Master of Art the legend himself Sonysasankan.  Lets us thanks them all dearly for saving this coin from oblivion, for their sublime leadership, and for their solid guidance through the abyss of the Crypto-Markets. Together we will all rain Pink Glory down into flowing streams, raging rivers and tidal oceans over all the world. May every occurrence of happenings yet to synchronize throughout all the universe happen with a touch of Pink Family Love. I want to also give a shout out to four other Pinkcoin community members without whose unwavering and galactic prisms of energies Pinkcoin would not be as Pink as she deserves. @abilliondoge - The AlphaDoge of the Wolf Pack whose addictive donative habits have afflicted dozens of other crypto lovers to join our beautiful family's ranks. @cryptocounselor - The Revered Reverend of Swag whose Pink Fever has baffled all known medicines, only accepting his flattering donations will cool him down. @BDBOn1 - The Conqueror of Chuck...  NORRIS! enough said. Nevermind that Chuck's Champion's mad donations of pinkcoin are spreading like fire. And last but certainly not least @MiketheMover - The Lion and Shepard of Suns whose mane rains Pink Love through all seasons to come and all yet to bare. God Bless them all and all the many others self-less not to be acknowledged today, but surely in days yet to pass, Houston thats... one small step for Bitcoin.  ONE GIANT LEAP FOR PINKCOIN-KIND! My Tribute Video to the Pinkcoin Nation --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q , "Hitler finds out about Pinkcoin." Another tribute video is in production now, To the Pink-Side of the Moon!

Eternal Blessings Yall,

/slowclap
 Grin Grin Grin

Shh, don't tell anyone I showed you this:

boxxa

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:16:26 AM

Signups and username lookups are taking off. Thank you community for making this a thing and helping us grow!
boxxa

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

so if i start staking 1 million now, i won't qualify for the vip party? right?

We talked about this. Since we have no idea when we are going to break 1000 sats, we will not disqualify people from staking their coins late for the party. Anyone who has staked a month before the 1000 sats mark will be eligible for an invite.

You will however not qualify for the August rewards part of the club.
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:45:43 PM

^^^ WTF !?!?!
rayray

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:24:26 PM

Hey!  Not sure what I'm doing wrong...attempting to join millionaire club.  Filled everything out but it comes back saying I don't have enough pink.  I currently have over 1 million.
fayoling

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:34:13 PM

Hey!  Not sure what I'm doing wrong...attempting to join millionaire club.  Filled everything out but it comes back saying I don't have enough pink.  I currently have over 1 million.

You have to use an older address that shows up in the blockchain in order for us to connect it to your wallet. If you use a new address that does not have any transactions on the blockchain, it will not work.
Let me know if that solves the issue.

fayoling

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:35:09 PM

8-14-2014
 Dear Pink Army,    

I had to come here from Twitter to relay in proper English the magnitude of utter swagger that has been beholden of the Pinkcoin Family/Army. These New Wallets are beyond a biblical epic, surpass All of the Great Heroes' trials of Old, and transcends to the most towering billowed cloud; above all that is knowing of wisdom, truth, honor, glory and Pinkness. The Titans are trembling, the Gods have bowed down and may Pink Love rain for all time from this height of Awe as we cradle the Hopes of all of Crypto. Let us not be shy about it, We the Pink Army/Family are the certain future bringers of World Peace on Planet Earth, but before we do this, let us all drown in pinklove the most daring, beloved, graceful, and most legendarily beautiful Developing Team ever to be assembled in the history of man-kind. CryptoCayce-The Pink Achilles without weakness and absent of fear, Sumgye the Pink Beast & Keeper of the Holy Source, Boxxa The Lone Slayer of Skynet's Mark,  Fayoling-The Pink Sabbath True Bringer of Metal Rock and of Metal Code, Owl-The Wisest and Lord over the Great Eagles of Manwe, Tranzium-The Pink Winter Fox whose cleverness soars beyond all known measures, and of course Michelangelo's Holy Guru and Eternal Master of Art the legend himself Sonysasankan.  Lets us thanks them all dearly for saving this coin from oblivion, for their sublime leadership, and for their solid guidance through the abyss of the Crypto-Markets. Together we will all rain Pink Glory down into flowing streams, raging rivers and tidal oceans over all the world. May every occurrence of happenings yet to synchronize throughout all the universe happen with a touch of Pink Family Love. I want to also give a shout out to four other Pinkcoin community members without whose unwavering and galactic prisms of energies Pinkcoin would not be as Pink as she deserves. @abilliondoge - The AlphaDoge of the Wolf Pack whose addictive donative habits have afflicted dozens of other crypto lovers to join our beautiful family's ranks. @cryptocounselor - The Revered Reverend of Swag whose Pink Fever has baffled all known medicines, only accepting his flattering donations will cool him down. @BDBOn1 - The Conqueror of Chuck...  NORRIS! enough said. Nevermind that Chuck's Champion's mad donations of pinkcoin are spreading like fire. And last but certainly not least @MiketheMover - The Lion and Shepard of Suns whose mane rains Pink Love through all seasons to come and all yet to bare. God Bless them all and all the many others self-less not to be acknowledged today, but surely in days yet to pass, Houston thats... one small step for Bitcoin.  ONE GIANT LEAP FOR PINKCOIN-KIND! My Tribute Video to the Pinkcoin Nation --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q , "Hitler finds out about Pinkcoin." Another tribute video is in production now, To the Pink-Side of the Moon!

Eternal Blessings Yall,

/slowclap
 Grin Grin Grin

Shh, don't tell anyone I showed you this:

Thank you Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111 for this awesome write up for our team. Unfortunately, I don't think we deserve it. It turns out that a minority portion of the team thought it was okay to sell out part of our technology to another team without consulting the community first. It is this betrayal of trust that has led me to the conclusion that there really is no hope.  You see I joined this team with a greater plan in mind and based all my energy and time that I have dedicated to this project on my belief that I was dealing with honest people who wouldn't burn me and my efforts. Who wouldn't make a liar out of me when all along I was telling the truth.  My dream was to make the widest distribution of the most pure and honest cause coin I could find. I am glad that I found the truth yesterday as I was just about to make connections with leaders of countries who's people are not quite as fortunate as we are here in America, but now I just don't know. I don't know that I can work with a team who makes major decisions like selling our lottery program which is the main engine of our coin to an unknown entitity and being so flippant about it and secretive it makes me want to cry. The whole idea I had was to change the world from a secret society controlled world to one that was decentralized and truly by and for the people. With this news I am afraid I will have to find myself another team. This is so hard for me, because I have worked so hard for this and I wanted it more than almost anything in my life before, but I just cannot find the passion I need anymore to see this through. Without open, wide open transparency and consultation to the community before making HUGE decisions like this; well I am afraid I just cannot be a part of something like that.

MikeTheMover, it is unfortunate that you feel this way. I will have you know that the lottery was not sold to another coin. Simply the tipping and Rock Paper Scissors aspect of the bot were set up for Kryptonite coin. And even better is that 25% of those profits go towards "our" charity, and another 50% comes right back in Pinkcoin. The kryptonite coin and team only receive 25% profit from this tool, and in my personal opinion, no one benefits from this exchange as much as Pinkcoin.

You need to understand that alot of the systems and tools we build can be incorporated in multiple coins, and WILL ALWAYS help and benefit Pinkcoin at the end of the day. If done correctly, the way that you need Bitcoin to buy altcoins, you could need Pinkcoin to run an altcoin. This is all part of the larger plan, of eliminating scamcoins and pulling out all the good people in crypto. I apologize for not asking permission from the community to share this, and to be honest, I am not sure why I would have to. We WILL NEVER sell the lottery, as you are right, this is the most unique feature that Pinkcoin has. However, every coin has the right to a tipbot, and potentially a game or 2. And the reality of it too, is that most altcoins will create their own tipbot eventually, so why not lend our helping hand and let Pinkcoin and our charity also benefit from it.

Another great example is our anonymous transactions system, this could, and will be used by other coins. The PinkEE engine will always be controlled by Pinkcoin, and benefit Pinkcoin. So if 20 other altcoins were using our engine, that is 20 more communites that are now directly connected to Pinkcoin, and will feel their power of what we can achieve.

At the end of the day, Pinkcoin is our home, and everything we do is to benefit our baby. However, at the same time, this is all about cryptocurrency as a whole, the future, and changing the world. We would be ignorant, to not share our knowledge and passion with others that deserve it. You need to look through a bigger looking glass, and expand your beliefs to see the true vision behind Pinkcoin being the currency to change, and better the world.

I hope this makes sense to you, and you can understand where we are coming from a little more.

SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

It's a bit confusing- I re-read this post and worked like a charm.

Hope it helps.
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

[/quote]

Thank you Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111 for this awesome write up for our team. Unfortunately, I don't think we deserve it. It turns out that a minority portion of the team thought it was okay to sell out part of our technology to another team without consulting the community first. It is this betrayal of trust that has led me to the conclusion that there really is no hope.  You see I joined this team with a greater plan in mind and based all my energy and time that I have dedicated to this project on my belief that I was dealing with honest people who wouldn't burn me and my efforts. Who wouldn't make a liar out of me when all along I was telling the truth.  My dream was to make the widest distribution of the most pure and honest cause coin I could find. I am glad that I found the truth yesterday as I was just about to make connections with leaders of countries who's people are not quite as fortunate as we are here in America, but now I just don't know. I don't know that I can work with a team who makes major decisions like selling our lottery program which is the main engine of our coin to an unknown entitity and being so flippant about it and secretive it makes me want to cry. The whole idea I had was to change the world from a secret society controlled world to one that was decentralized and truly by and for the people. With this news I am afraid I will have to find myself another team. This is so hard for me, because I have worked so hard for this and I wanted it more than almost anything in my life before, but I just cannot find the passion I need anymore to see this through. Without open, wide open transparency and consultation to the community before making HUGE decisions like this; well I am afraid I just cannot be a part of something like that.
[/quote]

Well I'm not a developer but I will address this anyways, A.) In a True Free Market whomever is skilled enough to code technologies to begin with can do what they please with it as far as I am concerned, especially to continue earning a living with their skills. B.)   By encroaching on the Developer's projects and stamping them with regulations that they must adhere to a "community" with sounds a lot like communism to me, and communism is my mortal enemy. C.) What incentive is there to develop anything further for Pinkcoin if the community is just going to claim it is their technology when it is completed? D.) Many coins have different types of Lottery Bots and competition would not strain us by sharing another. E.) It is public knowledge that Pinkcoin is selling their Anon Transaction Website as well which only proves to rest of crypto that we are continuously ahead of the game being able to sell Pink's developments. E.) God Bless you, please hold onto your faith MiketheMover! Pinkcoin loves you and cherishes everything you have done for this coin : )
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: