Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCX]LiteCoinX Windows/OSX QT BitcoinCore Released  (Read 119366 times)
CoinMin3r

Activity: 661
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:35:17 AM

Just waiting this to be launched.........

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:54:53 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 10:43:17 PM by ibfragalot2

(Deleted in light of new info)
luya518

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

Count Down

AltCoinCalendar

Spec

Algorithm: X11
Total Money Supply: 84 Million LTCXs
Block Time:  45 seconds
Block Reward: 15 LTCX
Difficulty Retarget:  DigiShield
Coin Maturity: 150 blocks
Confirms: 4
Bitcoin 0.9.0 Core

Anonymous Transactions: In Development
Android Wallet: In Development
LTCX-Pay & Merchant API tools.: In Development

Premine

0.09% (75600 LTCXs)

Wesite

LiteCoinX
Twitter

Exchange
-

About

LiteCoinX (LTCX)
Change the algo to X11.
Change the block time make it faster than before.
Add DigiShield to protect the diff retarget.(Fix low hashrate issue)
Add BitCoin Core 0.9.0.
-

Changelog
-

Pools

pool.mn
dedicatedpool
SuchPool

Block Explorer

In Development(Flat Design)

I translation to chinese

http://www.btclt.cn/thread-3237-1-1.html

Wait more news to updata the translation
neo666

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

can dev\devs make some comment? for example, is this the first coin that he launched?
oterwise this is just another coin that will be dead before born...
#1 rule--->serious dev  Wink
cheers
macdever

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:15:52 AM

Congratulations!  Dedicatedpool will host this coin =)

https://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

LTCX.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

dedicatedpool.com = scam stay away from it. They will fuck up the lauch and then steal your coins.
I'll mine at suchpool

Ehh what?!

It's not a "scam" at all, just unfortunately they've lost interest it seems. The last 2 big launches they have missed completely. One by only 15-20mins, but the last one by several hours which was just unforgivable. Worse, if you chat to the Admin in IRC he's very rude and will just kick you out. Obviously he does'nt want our business anymore, so I'll be mining elsewhere myself.

It seems these guys post the same thing thing every launch. Dedicated does not steal coins. Mine at whatever you pool you want, but don't spread FUD.
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:16:15 AM

Congratulations!  Dedicatedpool will host this coin =)

dedicatedpool.com = scam stay away from it. They will fuck up the lauch and then steal your coins.
I'll mine at suchpool

Ehh what?!

It's not a "scam" at all, just unfortunately they've lost interest it seems. The last 2 big launches they have missed completely. One by only 15-20mins, but the last one by several hours which was just unforgivable. Worse, if you chat to the Admin in IRC he's very rude and will just kick you out. Obviously he does'nt want our business anymore, so I'll be mining elsewhere myself.

It seems these guys post the same thing thing every launch. Dedicated does not steal coins. Mine at whatever you pool you want, but don't spread FUD.

I drag this jerk binary out to the open so people can see his true face of a liar, scammer and incompetent pool operator who fucks up every launch

and I advise LiteCoinX dev to remove dedicatedpool from the pools list as it will not launch in time. Just you wait and see. Suchpool will work, pool.mn will work, dedicatedpool will fuck up

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

I'll mine at suchpool

Ehh what?!

I drag this jerk binary out to the open so people can see his true face of a liar, scammer and incompetent pool operator who fucks up every launch

and I advise LiteCoinX dev to remove dedicatedpool from the pools list as it will not launch in time. Just you wait and see. Suchpool will work, pool.mn will work, dedicatedpool will fuck up
Hm.. I will mine on dedicatedpool Cheesy
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:31:53 PM

Hasty launch, don't trust that.
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

I'll mine at suchpool

Ehh what?!

sure man, enjoy being fucked. I'm warning the majority here who I suppose don't really like to be fucked

educatedwarrior

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:56:15 PM

We are accepting Pre-Registration   .... Just create an account since at any of our pools we have a single-sign on system!!

Why Mine with Us?
  • 0% Pool Fee with PROP payout system
  • Single Sign-On System.  Create on account and add workers only once and use all of our pools
  • SSL Protection.   Don't get your password stolen, account hacked and coins stolen.
  • 3 Layers of DDOS Protection.   Avoid mining interruptions from jealous mining pools.
  • Customer Support Ticketing System.   You get personal service
  • Our Servers are monitored 24/7 with guaranteed 99.95% uptime
  • Excellent bandwith carriers for low latency.

Cryptoculture Mining Pools - http://cryptoculture.net      Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/cryptoculture
LiteCoinX_DEV (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:12:41 PM

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ag4z29.jpg

We are accepting Pre-Registration   .... Just create an account since at any of our pools we have a single-sign on system!!

Why Mine with Us?
  • 0% Pool Fee with PROP payout system
  • Single Sign-On System.  Create on account and add workers only once and use all of our pools
  • SSL Protection.   Don't get your password stolen, account hacked and coins stolen.
  • 3 Layers of DDOS Protection.   Avoid mining interruptions from jealous mining pools.
  • Customer Support Ticketing System.   You get personal service
  • Our Servers are monitored 24/7 with guaranteed 99.95% uptime
  • Excellent bandwith carriers for low latency.

Added it. Dont repeat this. Thanks

I translation to chinese

http://www.btclt.cn/thread-3237-1-1.html

Wait more news to updata the translation

Thanks.
Heldis

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:18:26 PM

eu-pool.mine.nu

Easy mining NOMP pool. No registration.
Payments: directly to your LTCX address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 15LTCX.
Difficulty: vardiff
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3039 Username:(your LTCX address) Password:(any pass.)

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

PS! DEV please add my pool to OP.
LiteCoinX_DEV (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:19:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/f5iwDV3.png

We are testing wallet for Mac OS.#LTCX Team#

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:30:42 PM

You know what if you launch coin without premine then many Bitcointalk member will be interested in this coin. As you can see everyday we have many Alt coin in the market but if you can see success of coins only few of them which have 0 premine . Also if you launch coin with 0 premine & if community like it they will donate you for future development & for other stuff ! Because community run the coin not only DEV.

I love the name of coin but i am not mining because it's have premine !

Thank you !! & Best Of luck !!
Mare76

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:33:11 PM

I'll mine at suchpool

Ehh what?!

sure man, enjoy being fucked. I'm warning the majority here who I suppose don't really like to be fucked

why you all  don't set failover pools and stop be a bitches Smiley
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

You know what if you launch coin without premine then many Bitcointalk member will be interested in this coin. As you can see everyday we have many Alt coin in the market but if you can see success of coins only few of them which have 0 premine . Also if you launch coin with 0 premine & if community like it they will donate you for future development & for other stuff ! Because community run the coin not only DEV.

+1

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:04:47 PM

+1
yes

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:01:17 PM

why the premine ? you don't explain, if it is for giveaways, for tasks or just for your own pocket, I think and as mentioned by several people, it's better to go with no premine if you want to make this popular in my opinion
LiteCoinX_DEV (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:54:48 PM

+1
yes

why the premine ? you don't explain, if it is for giveaways, for tasks or just for your own pocket, I think and as mentioned by several people, it's better to go with no premine if you want to make this popular in my opinion

Premine

0.09% (75600 LTCXs)0.05% (42000 LTCXs)

Block Reward: 2-200    1 LTCX reward

Drkcoin minted 2,000,000 DRKs in first 24 hours.

Okay, DRK is no premine?

CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:26:06 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 10:11:24 PM by CryptoPoolSupport

Be sure to get your LTCX - trust no one else!

We know pool mining!

WE ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS WELCOME!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Best Pool in Europe!
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your LTCX with anyone else!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: